Onda hala okulonga koPolytech moNamibia

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

_Porter_
Jake

Re: Onda hala okulonga koPolytech moNamibia

Post by _Porter_ »

Dinsdale wrote: Charles Darwin, BODE be unto Him.
Now if only the parents can do the right thing and catch scarlet fever or consumption.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

((((((((((To the tune of "the good life" by Bobby Darin <hear it here>))))))))))

Whoa, the smack life,
full of fun
seems to be the ideal
Yes, the smack life
lets you ride all the madness you feel

You won't really
fall for trolls
for you can't take the chance
So be honest with yourself,
don't fall for fake finance

It's the smack life
to be free
and explode the unknowing
Like the pile-ons
when you learn you must face them alone

Please remember
I will smack you,
and in case you wonder why
Well, just wake up,
and kiss that
SCOREBOARD goodbye!

Dr. Bob: What's bothering you, OCDmike?

OCDmike: Well, I got conned... by some trolls.... into sending money to AFRICA.

Dr. Bob: Oh. I see. That IS bad, OCD. And this, after you knew about 419eater.com and whatsuch? Your diagnoses are multiplying here, OCD.

OCDmike: Yeah, make fun of my maladies all you want. But here's the story...

OCDmike: (voice over narration) It all started when a little troll we'd never seen before in the main smack forum came around asking smackers to be her special sugar daddy...

MClub: Won't you please send money to africa? They're all little adorable little waifish orphans like me. I set up a paypal account! Please? Be africa's BFF?

OCDmike: (voice over narration) Of course I fell for it...

OCDmike: (voice over narration) ...and even helped the little shakedown artist on her rounds through the forum...

OCDmike: (voice over narration) ...and I got taken to the cleaners... not just once though...

Jsc810: Take DEEP breaths, buddy. Wow, you're bad off today, OCD. What happened?

OCDmike: gasp...Sent money...wheeze....to africa...

Jsc810: You relax, ok, OCD? I'll be back with a plan to get things straight, ok?

OCDmike: (voice over narration) ...so I busied myself with my favorite hobby for awhile...

OCDmike: (voice over narration) ...then later...

Jsc810: GREAT NEWS, OCD! I found a way to get your money back from africa. But first we have to go door to door and preach the word of Krishna!

OCDmike: Are you sure about this? My head isn't even shaved and we're not wearing saffron robes...

Jsc810: Don't sweat it. We're going to meet up again with MClub to start the final phase of the plan in a bit.

(later on...)

Jsc810: Well OCD, this money recovery effort requires you to go with MClub to your bank to wire the rest of your money to africa. Are you ready to go, MClub?

MClub: I was born ready. As much as I wish I could help African-Americans, I'm ready to sacrifice everything for the African-Africans.

OCDmike: Yeah doc, as long as there's someone out there who is just a little off of their balance, there will be the trollers stalking that prey. Always make sure the people you think you're trolling aren't trolling you....

velocet
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

:bellylaugh:

rack!!
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

oh my... RACK! mr velocent, btw
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..