What happened to the Fresno guys?

The best of the best
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Re: What happened to the Fresno guys?

Post by Mr T »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Yes, but I haven't seen your father in years.
Oooohhh burn....you are the insult master...

Where are these saggy tits cascaded on a gut background that I was promised?
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I have no fucking clue where it was posted that you work at Home Depot. That information must have come from you.

A reindeer smacked on Atomic Punk and referred to his job at Home Depot...then Y2K went postal (in an obvious trolljob reply). I think most folks understand that to be a "reach".

Someone reads that AP works at HD...resulting in a drug test at your workplace? You're attributing some mighty investigative skills to someone here. Connect the dots for me.

At HD, you say they're firing folks left and right. Sounds to me like they're doing random drug tests, right? Or did some troll contact the employer of all of those folks as well?

By all means, though...react by going to Ken's personal info as a response, that sure is going well for you.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
BSmack wrote:Something that you obviously discovered AFTER posting the wife's picture.
A picture of my wife whom nobody here knows her name, place of occupation, not even her favorite color. Hell, I don't even know her favorite color. A picture is not in the least as revealing as a name or workplace, fuckwad.

It is when said person in pic is big enough to blot out the sun.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Atomic Punk wrote:What I don't respect about you is you let my work place be known and did nothing about it.
I'm not gonna take sides on this one, but there are some questions that need to be answered before indictments are handed down. If your workplace was revealed to the board by someone other than you, how do you know this? If only a few posters knew because you told them off the board, shouldn't that narrow the list down considerably? If you do know that it was someone who posts here, you must know who it is, right? Otherwise, you're simply speculating. If you know who it was, wouldn't the proper course of action be to PM Dave, tell him who it was, and have him take appropriate action? If you don't know who it was, how is Dave supposed to know? Even if he knows for sure that someone from the board did it without knowing specifically who it was, what should/could he do about it? How would he know who did it without your knowing?

Inquiring minds want to know.

PUS - Not sure if what AP is saying about the reasons why Biggie, Bace, and others have left is true, but if it is, I would hope that corrective actions have been or will be taken, and that sufficient proof of those actions can be provided, to at least try to get quality posters to return or join. I always thought they left simply because this place started sucking so much ass, and then got worse after they left. It would be well worth whatever needs to be done to get Biggie, Bace, DMike, Filthy, Python, and other old-schoolers to get back to where they belong, which is here.
"I see everything twice!"
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Mr T wrote:Where are these saggy tits cascaded on a gut background that I was promised?
Mr T wrote:Oooohhh burn....you are the insult master...
Way to KYOA. Tard looks good on you though.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

KC Scott wrote:Mike - if you're going to toss accusations, you should prolly start over at Russ' place. That's were your pics leaked, and you seem to be personna non-grata based on reaction to same. Once again, you need to look inside for the cause/effect as oppossed to out. Whomever / however you shared details about your personnal life with, whether it was PM or thread didnt reach through the screen and just pull the info out. Remember the "fool me once" proverb? Hopefully.

BTW - Rack Jack's work way up top.
Scott, I have no beef with Russ. I don't post on his board due to it being unreadable. I like a bunch of the fellas there but that is "shit troll" heaven. I have no idea who leaked the pics, but I really don't care about those. Smack me all you want for being a dumbass with those. My work place WAS leaked out HERE and since I passed the drug test... a 2nd one will get a law suit started. I doubt I'll be sent back for another one.

Yes, I could have been like a lot of other posters by not saying a single word about my personal life, but I fucked that away 9 years ago. I can't come back as a Dinsdale because someone with IP info will leak it out to his butt buddies.

OTST is my one and only troll and it was outted. Props to you that are above the troll train level.

This place should be for fun and smacking each other silly, but when you can lose your job because of some loser... AND admins don't back you up when you TELL them that it's not for public... you see why many posters have left here.

I don't trust those with the buttons. You DO know I was an admin at 4 of the boards before this right? I encouraged dog fights and not shit that would get mvscals fired.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

PSUFAN wrote:I have no fucking clue....

By all means, though...react by going to Ken's personal info as a response, that sure is going well for you.
I don't know Kengina other than he is a pussy like you. Are you confirming my bullshit as fact? Sounds like it. Dave, you are a weak-assed pussy. You know I'm right. Need some reindeer to help you out again?

Fuck you.

Smackie, I'm telling you someone called my employer and they had to take me in. I've never posted where I currently work. I've made mention that there are things one can buy at HD but not that I work there.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

AND admins don't back you up when you TELL them that it's not for public...
Huh? What admin did you contact about your personal info being leaked? Certainly not me.
OTST is my one and only troll and it was outted.
When? You mean, right now? Good work.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:What I don't respect about you is you let my work place be known and did nothing about it.
PUS - Not sure if what AP is saying about the reasons why Biggie, Bace, and others have left is true, but if it is, I would hope that corrective actions have been or will be taken, and that sufficient proof of those actions can be provided, to at least try to get quality posters to return or join. I always thought they left simply because this place started sucking so much ass, and then got worse after they left. It would be well worth whatever needs to be done to get Biggie, Bace, DMike, Filthy, Python, and other old-schoolers to get back to where they belong, which is here.
Most of those people rarely posted here in the first place, unless they did so under other nics. It's not a matter of them coming back as if they've left for a reason.

And AP, I don't get you bitching about people revealing personal info, followed up immediately by you revealing Personal info about Ken.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Not sure if what AP is saying about the reasons why Biggie, Bace, and others have left is true, but if it is
It's not true. Take care to note the portrayal of RtS as a saint if you need to be convinced...or simply ask them.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Smackie Chan wrote:
I know Bace is here, but he's not here if you know what I mean. As for the rest, some were better reads than others. If they moved on, they moved on. There's a lot of funny old school dudes that have disappeared from all the boards, it just happens. But I'm about 99% they didn't leave due to .xls - put my "x" in the things just got slow (aka: sucking ass) category. In that respect - choose your poison: THE or .net ? No thanks. At least not on a daily basis.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

PSUFAN wrote:Take care to note the portrayal of RtS as a saint.
I never heard a single positive thing about that guy from anyone, and certainly not that he was ever a victim.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Mister Bushice wrote: And AP, I don't get you bitching about people revealing personal info, followed up immediately by you revealing Personal info about Ken.
Is Kengina going to lose his job? He could have sat on the sidelines. He chimed in and got his ass handed to him quickly. I know much about most of you, but am not a bitch to call your employer.

/////////

Dave, you are the weakest of the weak. Nothing you say is credible. I PM'ed YOU about my personal info being leaked and you didn't do shit. YOU Dave. Remember? This was in November and you didn't do shit. You waited for the reinqueer troll to sign in and out with his numerous queers to attack while you sat back and let it happen. You fucked over Shrubber, although he isn't missed. It was you fucker. He was crazy, but you did him wrong.

Why don't you admit to be a prison bitch so we can move on? You are never going to gain respect on a fucking smack board, so why not sack up? I have 9 years of smacking assholes like yourself. Why would you think I would ever stop? I'm not going to go to another board and bitch about assholes like you. I'm bringing it here and letting you hang yourself with your lies.

Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote: And AP, I don't get you bitching about people revealing personal info, followed up immediately by you revealing Personal info about Ken.
Is Kengina going to lose his job?
That really has nothing to do with it. It was personal info, and you spread it.

Not that I give a shit about Ken and his personal life, but you can't narrow down the personal info rules so they're only bad when they apply to your particular situation.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Rack smackie.....

Sure i was trolling on that post and I knew damn well one of the boards 20000 post favorites wouldn't be IP banned but hey since everyone seemed to know AP worked at HD at one time a simple "edit" would have sufficed just to make other posters here realize the board is a cool place to post and have fun. Next time don't fuck around and then make excuses for something that was wrong and this whole conversation wouldn't be necessary. AP isn't trolling, he fucked up, he knows it and he also realizes along with the rest of us that there's some real fucking no-life Losers on these boards who'll stop at nothing to get over. The reality beyond the Messageboard horseshit is that Mike's a very cool guy, has a great job and is a good friend. Sa'll I got to say about the deal.

No Exceptions is an excellent rule.

happy new years to you all.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I'm not reading all this. Did PUS address the virus this site had that he did nothing about?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I PM'ed YOU about my personal info being leaked and you didn't do shit. YOU Dave. Remember?
Nope, I don't remember, because that didn't happen. You PM'ed about you getting your ass handed to you, but not a word about your personal info being leaked here.
You fucked over Shrubber, although he isn't missed. It was you fucker. He was crazy, but you did him wrong.
You and Y2K keep repeating this...not sure what the hell you're talking about. That kind of BS isn't exactly going to make your case, whatever it might end up being.
I have 9 years of smacking assholes like yourself. Why would you think I would ever stop?
AP - making up lies about folks in threads like this isn't "smack". "Smack" - to most folks - would be dropping PSUSKIDMARK one-liners, or smacking you for...well, say dressing in women's underwear and primping and preening in front of a jizz-stained mirror, then circulating it for the smack boards. I'd say that much should be self-evident...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

trev wrote:I'm not reading all this. Did PUS address the virus this site had that he did nothing about?
Did you get logged out today? If not, there must still be problems.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Oh fuck you. Seriously... You are a sorry piece of shit thinking THAT is personal info that would effect someone in real life. We all know shit about each other. When it crosses the line of getting fired, then that's personal smack taken over the line.

I wouldn't call the CEO of ButtPirates.com to drop a dime on Kengina. I would rather humiliate him/her on this board and not take this shit off the board. I'm getting the sense that you would love to smoke a black cock. You never know with some dude that posts a lot of shit but never shows pics of his fat body. You may be fatter than KFC Paul since you seem to keep reacting. Fat fuckers seem to do that.

Keep your cool.

KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Atomic Punk wrote: Scott, I have no beef with Russ. I don't post on his board due to it being unreadable. I like a bunch of the fellas there but that is "shit troll" heaven. I have no idea who leaked the pics, but I really don't care about those. Smack me all you want for being a dumbass with those. My work place WAS leaked out HERE and since I passed the drug test... a 2nd one will get a law suit started. I doubt I'll be sent back for another one.
Unless I missed a major plot twist it was Sammie's Sister you sent the pics to.
[/edit]You sure Jim Beam didn't leak out you were at Big Orange on of those nights? I think Jack just fessed to this
Yes, I could have been like a lot of other posters by not saying a single word about my personal life, but I fucked that away 9 years ago.
Yea, but the lighning rods were usually the ones that were front and center in the drama on a daily / weekly / monthly level.
Flame wars were great, back in the day - but have went the way of the dinosaur.
The ankle biter's will always be around, but really, that's beacuse it's all they've got.
Flying under the radar's never a bad idea, if you get where I'm going with this
OTST is my one and only troll and it was outted. Props to you that are above the troll train level.
TTL is way too much work to me.
Of course just like everything else, UBBs are what you want to make 'em.
I don't trust those with the buttons. You DO know I was an admin at 4 of the boards before this right? I encouraged dog fights and not shit that would get mvscals fired.
Well, then rule 1 would be don't post from work, beacuse unless someone has developed a mind probe, the only software out there that would know is going to tell where the you came from and where you went when you left. Maybe we have some true smart hacks (*sup DiT?) but I think you may be giving Dave, Perk and Hoontah way more credit than they deserve.
Last edited by KC Scott on Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

PSUFAN wrote:
trev wrote:I'm not reading all this. Did PUS address the virus this site had that he did nothing about?
Predictable response.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'm getting the sense that you would love to smoke a black cock. You never know with some dude that posts a lot of shit but never shows pics of his fat body.
I'm getting a sense that you're a little iffy yourself - not because you haven't posted pics, but because you have...pics of yourself dressing in some skanks's tarp-sized panties and coyly batting eyelashes at the mirror.

trev posting about someone's "predictable response"? Comforting to know that irony still has its champions.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

trev wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:
Predictable response.
Actually funny in a way.......

Crazy how warren immediately got fucked over right after a virus active computer uploaded a pic of KC Paul as a Turkey to the server. Trev, a network aware virus attacks the first file it sees when an new network port is opened (server) usually the Log In Script...... sound familiar? The virus renamed the file and attached itself to it so everyone would be Logged Out then have it served to them as they Log In. My AV caught it so I used a virtual computer to Log-In and be infected so I could trace the source and destination files and offer a fix if needed. That stupid warren, he sure deserved that Pile-On didn't he....

No worries though. warren's moms PC was fixed by someone who actually gave a shit Trev...

have a good one.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Crazy how warren immediately got fucked over right after a virus active computer uploaded a pic of KC Paul as a Turkey to the server.
At least keep it semi-plausible, eh? You're making Frodo_biguns look like an expert up in here.
My AV caught it so I used a virtual computer to Log-In and be infected so I could trace the source and destination files and offer a fix if needed.
Translation - you posted a trolling thread and hooked a few ninnies like trev - then slapped some bricks onto a garbage can and called it a firepit. Awesome
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Jack - go re-read Warren's threads. Big worm (on a hook). Trev's just computer illiterate.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

PSUFAN wrote:
I'm getting the sense that you would love to smoke a black cock. You never know with some dude that posts a lot of shit but never shows pics of his fat body.
I'm getting a sense that you're a little iffy yourself - not because you haven't posted pics, but because you have...pics of yourself dressing in some skanks's tarp-sized panties and coyly batting eyelashes at the mirror.

trev posting about someone's "predictable response"? Comforting to know that irony still has its champions.
It's ok. You screwed up with the virus issue, didn't care, and would rather not have it be known public.

No problem.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

trev wrote: It's ok. You screwed up with the virus issue, didn't care, and would rather not have it be known public.

No problem.

Or your version of IE caught a bug somehwere else and you didn't understand how or why and just figured it must be here cuz this is the only decadent site you frequent?

Hilarious.

Amazing that so many others have come forth with the same tale of woe.
Wait - they haven't.

Hint: Log in problems and retention of cookies is not an unknown problem to IE
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

I'm pretty sure Warrens intelligent relatives told him HE was the one who fucked up. His major mea culpa the next day made that fairly clear.

Besides, warren was the ONLY one affected, despite 2 dozen other people posting here at that time.

I never saw so much as a blip nor did I have any problem, and I was the first one to comment on the Fatsgiving TurPaulkey pic.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

There was a CPanel-based exploit that wrote a redirecting iframe, and the admins worked on it as it came up. That is true...but what Y2K is alleging and trev is rolling with is not true.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

PSUFAN wrote:
I'm getting a sense that you're a little iffy yourself - not because you haven't posted pics, but because you have...pics of yourself dressing in some skanks's tarp-sized panties and coyly batting eyelashes at the mirror..
Dave, you must be married to a Catholic fat woman. The tarp-sized panties troll? Really?

I hang out with strippers and chicks that get freaky. Most are 20 years younger than me and they like to get wild. Those panties were the only ones that could hold my balls as the v strings don't do the job.

You keep deflecting my accurate accusations Dave. You are a piece of shit. You should log on to .net to apologize to Russ and the staff for being a piece of shit.

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

PSUFAN wrote:There was a CPanel-based exploit that wrote a redirecting iframe, and the admins worked on it as it came up. That is true...but what Y2K is alleging and trev is rolling with is not true.
You don't out posters and their trolls either. Fuck off Dave.

Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Atomic Punk wrote: Those panties were the only ones that could hold my balls as the v strings don't do the job..
Exactly how much time did you spend in Victorias Secret?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Those panties were the only ones that could hold my balls as the v strings don't do the job.
Thank the Lord for small favors. Laughing at your panty-prancing pics is one thing...witnessing your balls sagging around a "v-string" is quite another...you might have been ip-banned in the wake of that debacle.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Atomic Punk wrote:Is Kengina going to lose his job? He could have sat on the sidelines. He chimed in and got his ass handed to him quickly.
Oh gosh darn. Okay, I'll do it...

linkhizzle?

You see... there's half your problem... you're fucking delusional. You may as well throw 100 random, fucking words into a hat... err your 'woman's' underbritches, pull them out, fashion a 'take', then claim, 'ass-handing!' The other half of your problem is that, you have no steady job, you have no steady girlfriend, you have no steady residence, you apparently have no schooling worth a shitstain or I wouldn't have keystroked those points which read like your typical Fresnek's resume`. Not such a sparkling epiphany for the rest of us knowing that you somehow think you'll find your 'pot of gold' is Fresnek.

Fuck, it would be a magnificent epiphany if we found that a failure like you didn't think Fresnek was your pie in the sky. And THAT, AP, is what makes you such a complete loser at life.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

There was a CPanel-based exploit that wrote a redirecting iframe,
No shit Sherlock........ you win the prize

Next time you might say something just like that to everyone who posts here like in an Announcement.

C-Panel.... don't you need to Log-In as an Admin to use that or can just about anyone stop by and initiate that exploit?...

No matter......

Fun is fun....
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

AP - I know we've done battle a few times, and tried to smack each other down, but take this for what it's worth as a piece of well-intended friendly advice: your rants toward PUS are about thisclose to becoming inkyesque meltdowns. There really is no smack value to them, and we all get that you don't particularly care for dude. I'd be pissed, too, if someone dropped a dime on me. But I'm not sure, based on what you've posted, what you expected him to do. In hindsight, what do you feel he should've done? You've indicated that what he did to RtS was wrong, but it sounds like you want him to do to whomever ratted you out the same thing he did to Rog, and for the same reason. You're all over the place, man. Focus. What's done is done, nothing can undo it, and continuing to melt doesn't strengthen your case or make PUS look any worse, imo. If you can cite specific individuals who've perpetrated specific acts, and can recommend specific corrective actions, that's one thing. But from what I've seen (and I'll admit, I haven't read every word posted in this thread), that doesn't seem to be what you're doing. Back away from the keyboard, collect yourself, and come back with something stronger than, "Fuck you, Dave!"

Or don't. I don't really give a shit.
"I see everything twice!"
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

CPanel-based exploit that wrote a redirecting iframe
There was? My AV must have really been working as I didn't notice.

Was this same time the IE 0day exploit hit?
I read a lot of CPanel sites got hit and it redirected to kaonline.biz who claimed that were the victim of a extortion hack attack

Appologies to Trev for telling everyone how ignorant she is.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote: Those panties were the only ones that could hold my balls as the v strings don't do the job..
Exactly how much time did you spend in Victorias Secret?
The one in the malls or the catalog version of the company? You don't know shit other than jerkin' to online skanks dontcha? You couldn't get laid in a morgue. The reason you haven't been seen onlline is because you are an ugly fat fucker.

KFC Paul says he's rocked up. How about you? I've had sell outs posting my pics and have more for the faggots here to jerk off to. I have a better body than 99.9% of the fat fucking pervs that post here. I have those rock hard abs you jealous fat fucks will never get. I have it all muther fuckers. That's why I get to play with the really good stuff. The good stuff is worth the effort. Those of you that settled for fat and ugly women will never know what pleasure is all about. You settle for fat and ugly females. Shoot yourselves.

Ken

Post by Ken »

Atomic Punk wrote:I hang out with strippers and chicks that get freaky.
Apparently fucking so, at your expense. Next time you see 'em, blow 'em a kiss their way for us.
Those panties were the only ones that could hold my balls as the v strings don't do the job.
So, now we have excuse/deflection v9.
In the wake of what was quite possibly the most godawful, self-degrading, self-homosexualizing pic that's ever been posted in here, you thought it would be a good idea to start claiming some sort of masculenity.

Seriously though, you've played every wrong card in your hand to date, something you have to either 1.) consciously work extremely hard at or 2.) just be a dumbfuck of the highest order... what would ever make us think you wouldn't try to pull THAT card, slap it down, and smile large, all the while completely unknowing of your own gross and laughable ineptitude.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Atomic Punk wrote:I have a better body than 99.9% of the fat fucking pervs that post here. I have those rock hard abs you jealous fat fucks will never get. I have it all muther fuckers. That's why I get to play with the really good stuff. The good stuff is worth the effort. Those of you that settled for fat and ugly women will never know what pleasure is all about. You settle for fat and ugly females. Shoot yourselves.
Why don't you and Raiduh go find a place a tickle each other's assholes then? Perfect for each other.