It pays to be a dead artist

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

[KC]Maison verre beaucoup?[/KC]
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

BSmack wrote:Just another drive by skidmark.
You just don't fucking get it, do you?

You can call it whatever the hell you want. Drive-bys, ankle biting, cheap shots. Smack comes in all forms, shapes, and sizes. But in the end, it's all still qualified as smack, and is the reason some of us come here, and is the reason most of us signed up in the first place however many years ago.

Starting to feel the tip of that pullstring yet? Keep reaching for it, buddy.

The real question is, what exactly is wrong with "drive-by" smacking anyway? That one line posting style is generally a helluva lot funnier and more readable than some obviously frustrated dickwad crying "YOU'RE AN ANKLE BITER! WAAAAAHH!" every fucking post.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
I guess skidmark smack is just lost on some.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

L to R: This thread, B-Monica
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
I guess skidmark smack is just lost on some.

OK...some advice, since it's gotten so bad, that I'm almost starting to feel sorry for you...

I feel fairly confident speaking for the majority when I say that just about everyone caught what it was that you were trying to do. The problem is, you completely lack any sort of creativity, a sense of humor, or the level of overall intelligence it would take to make that "driveby" attempt funny or entertaining.

To quote someone who actually can string words together and make them amusing on a regular basis -- "You just don't fucking get it, do you?"
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:I feel fairly confident speaking for the majority when I say that just about everyone caught what it was that you were trying to do. The problem is, you completely lack any sort of creativity, a sense of humor, or the level of overall intelligence it would take to make that "driveby" attempt funny or entertaining.
Oh, now you want creativity? Since fucking when? On this board?

This coming from the guy who racks yet another Cicero/Crown reset like Pavlov's dog on crack?

Tears Jerry. Tears.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:I feel fairly confident speaking for the majority when I say that just about everyone caught what it was that you were trying to do. The problem is, you completely lack any sort of creativity, a sense of humor, or the level of overall intelligence it would take to make that "driveby" attempt funny or entertaining.
Oh, now you want creativity? Since fucking when? On this board?

This coming from the guy who racks yet another Cicero/Crown reset like Pavlov's dog on crack?

Tears Jerry. Tears.
This comes dangerously close to being IKYABWAI.

Don't mind me. Just trying to tighten up my drive-by ankle-biting game.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote: This comes dangerously close to being IKYABWAI.
No, that's straight-up IKYABWAI.

And Bitchslapped -- if you think you're in ANY position to compare your "creativity" with mine...

It will make your beatdowns of the past couple of weeks seem like child's play.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote:Just trying to tighten up my drive-by ankle-biting game.
There's a distinct difference between drive-bye smack and ankle biting smack and they are almost always mutually exclusive of each other, or so I've been told.

You must've missed the memo.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:if you think you're in ANY position to compare your "creativity" with mine...
Anything would be better than debating Constitutional history with you.

Or did you finally decide to read a book on the subject before stepping to me?

Dins, you're a pompous know it all gasbag (sin Marcus). Back when I drove snowplows we called guys like you "BBF". As in you always had to let everybody know that whatever you did was either bigger, better or faster than anybody else in the room. You know, like claiming that you know more about Felix's car than he does. Or claiming that where you live is the epicenter of all that is good about the multiverse.

In short, your "creativity" is all about YOU.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Just trying to tighten up my drive-by ankle-biting game.
There's a distinct difference between drive-bye smack and ankle biting smack and they are almost always mutually exclusive of each other, or so I've been told.

You must've missed the memo.
No YOU missed the memo!!!!!

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... ht=#430092

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:Anything would be better than debating Constitutional history with you.

Or did you finally decide to read a book on the subject before stepping to me?
"Non sequitur smack guy" sayswhat?

For a while, I thought you'd grown weary of beating yourself about the face and head, and had delegated that job to others. It's nice to see you haven't become so low and oft-abused high and mighty that you're not willing to step back to your old position and get your hands dirty once in a while.

And I never claimed to know more about Felix's car than Felix(although by simply telling me what it is, I GAURANTEE I'd know more about it than he...funny how years and years of professional experience will do that).

If you want examples of MY creativity, there's a forum here that's full of them. So rather than try and defect attention from your myriad deficiencies, which this board has become more-than-willing to point out for you, rather than make up stupid lies to put attention on me instead of your numerous examples of idiocy, and rather than prancing around this board with a boquet of plunger handles protruding from your poopy-place, maybe you should stick to what you know --

Being a fat little fuck who thinks that karaoke bars and American Idol are great bastions of culture.

Or, you can keep flapping around like a dweeb, and continue being the board's tackling dummy, a role you're well-suited for.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:"Non sequitur smack guy" sayswhat?
Says you must have forgotten about getting kicked to the curb Mr. The Constitution was written in 1783. :lol:
It's nice to see you haven't become so high and mighty that you're not willing to step back to your old position and get your hands dirty once in a while.
It's the least I can do to remind our fair readers what a shallow and repetitive little twat you've become.
And I never claimed to know more about Felix's car than Felix(although by simply telling me what it is, I GAURANTEE I'd know more about it than he...funny how years and years of professional experience will do that).
How the fuck did John Kerry ever get your password? Seriously Dins, you've got more flip flops than a fucking beach.
If you want examples of MY creativity, there's a forum here that's full of them.
How typical of the creatively spent to point out past glory. You're a sad little man Dins.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:"Non sequitur smack guy" sayswhat?
Says you must have forgotten about getting kicked to the curb Mr. The Constitution was written in 1783.
Is that oh-so dim light in your head coming on yet?

Starting to figure why, that as early as May, you've got the 2007 Board Bitch Award virtually wrapped up?

Wait...you're fucking stupid, so you probably don't have a bead on it. I'll help...

In one of your recent but now-legendary beatings, you attempted to chide others for using what you percieved as "non sequiturs"(which is perfectly acceptable to use as a single word-btw). You are now engaging in the exact same technique you attempted to insult others for.

I'd ask if this clears up a small piece of the Board Bitch puzzle for you, but you're fucking stupid, so I kinda doubt it.

It's nice to see you haven't become so high and mighty that you're not willing to step back to your old position and get your hands dirty once in a while.
It's the least I can do to remind our fair readers what a shallow and repetitive little twat you've become.

So...you serve yourself up as a plunger receptacle to reflect negatively on me?

Uhm...

Let me help you out...

Uhm...

Nevermind. You GO, boyyyy!
How the fuck did John Kerry ever get your password? Seriously Dins, you've got more flip flops than a fucking beach.

It's pretty well-trodden ground that you're really fucking stupid, but maybe if you get a moment of clarity, you could explain this "flip-flop"? (Nice job recylcling my "did *** get your password"...it speaks well of your creativity, and helps prove your disdain for mine...no, really.)

I never did claim to know more about Felix's car than Felix. After-the-fact, I simply stated that once I know what vehicle it is, I very much do know more about it than him, due to being a recovering professional gearhead. Then again, I'm not expecting you to understand the concept of being knowledgable about a topic.

But any time you care to point out this alleged "flip=flop," I'll gladly beat your skull in further with your mistruths.

You're a sad little man Dins.

Ohhhhh, I get it...

This is what the shrink-types refer to as "compensation."

I'm beginning to see the root of your problem.

So again, in the interest of improving the overall level of understanding with you Tards, I'll see if I can help -- I'm about the happy-go-luckiest motherfucker you'll never meet, I'm fairly tall, and you'd have to scrape pretty hard to find an ounce of fat on me.

See, BS(odd you share those same intials with another notoriously stupid fat fuck), it's you who is the "sad little man." And "fat," to boot. Just as with you and your fellow Tard Twin, and the rest of the Tard Nation attempting to find your strength and purpose with sheer numbers, you're attempting the same with me. Knowing you're a fat little fuck, certainly one of the lowest forms of loser there is, it's only logical that you truly want to believe everyone else is also a fat little fuck. But therin lies your problem -- it just isn't true.

The entire population doesn't rank amongst your fellow fucking zeros, despite how badly you wish that were true. Really dude -- it's just you and a select few others...like Kaley, for instance. This "compensation" technique you're employing to try and include me in your subset isn't going to lend validity to you being a fat little fuck, not the least of reasons for which is that it isn't true. All this compensation is doing is running you deeper down the road of Denial that you're a fat little fuck.

Take that first step to self-improvement, B...just admit you're a retarded fat little fuck, and you'll have taken a giant leap on the journey to....not being a fucking stupid fat little fuck.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I suppose I should get back to retrofitting the sensors of a later-model OBD1 sytem to be compatable with a slightly older ECM without getting a pesky, non-compliant "service engine" light. Not that I know anything about motor vehicles and their operation, or anything. I guess I'll ask Felix if I run into any snags along the way.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:In one of your recent but now-legendary beatings, you attempted to chide others for using what you percieved as "non sequiturs"(which is perfectly acceptable to use as a single word-btw). You are now engaging in the exact same technique you attempted to insult others for.
If you even understood the definition of the words "non sequitur", you might understand why I am lmao at you.
It's pretty well-trodden ground that you're really fucking stupid, but maybe if you get a moment of clarity, you could explain this "flip-flop"? (Nice job recylcling my "did *** get your password"...it speaks well of your creativity, and helps prove your disdain for mine...no, really.)
Christ, now you're claiming copyrights on phrases used since the days of Usenet? Delusional much?
I never did claim to know more about Felix's car than Felix. After-the-fact, I simply stated that once I know what vehicle it is, I very much do know more about it than him, due to being a recovering professional gearhead.
So you voted for the bill before you voted against it. yea, I get it. :meds:

So again, in the interest of improving the overall level of understanding with you Tards, I'll see if I can help -- I'm about the happy-go-luckiest motherfucker you'll never meet, I'm fairly tall, and you'd have to scrape pretty hard to find an ounce of fat on me.
You can same the same about a lot of tweekers/cokeheads.

You see Dins, what you are doing is known as self aggrandizement. It's what a lot of people with no purpose in life do to make their lack of real accomplishment seem more exciting than it really is. Most people get over this phase by the time they are in their mid 20s and have started to do something with their lives. But shiftless alcoholics pushing the wrong side of middle age with no real prospects in life....

Well, I'm sure you get the picture every time you look in the mirror.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

L to R: Dins, Bitchsmacked
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RJ, a quick question...

Was that intended as "drive-by" smack, or were you trying to "anklebite"?

I know it was one or the other, but I was just speculating before the judge's* ruling came in.

* --A complete fucking retard.

Hey, I'm starting to see your creativity coming through, BeenSmackedByFate. I don't know how you ever came up with that sweet play on psychoanalysis to describe me.

That just really seems like an inspiration you came up with all on your own. Except for the part where I used it in my last post. Awfully wordy for a simple IKYABWAI post.

I was just kinda curious -- at what point do you think this is going to start going well for you?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:IKYABWAI
So that's all you have left?

Waaaaaa!!! You said what I said only differently!!! No fair!!!

Yea, 'cause smack has never been about twisting your opponents words against them or anything.

What a fuckin crybaby.

:meds:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

BSmack wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:IKYABWAI
So that's all you have left?

Waaaaaa!!! You said what I said only differently!!! No fair!!!

Yea, 'cause smack has never been about twisting your opponents words against them or anything.

What a fuckin crybaby.

:meds:
Mother. fuck.

:x

At least try come up with something halfway readable or witty to smack Dins with instead of just bending over and hopping backwards with your ass cheeks spread open.

I fucking hate it when smackwars are over in a few posts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dear god.

I'm not even going to respond to that. Rather, I'll leave the carcass for others to pick away the remains.

Even coming from the Undisputed Board Bitch, I can't believe I just fucking read that.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Raydah James wrote:I fucking hate it when smackwars are over in a few posts.
I know. But don't worry. Dins is sure to flop around a while longer.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Dear god.

I'm not even going to respond to that.
Don't come crying to me that your game is weak.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Raydah James wrote:At least try come up with something halfway readable or witty to smack Dins with instead of just bending over and hopping backwards with your ass cheeks spread open.

What's funny, is the fat little fuck actually thinks he's getting over by being the biggest fucking dumbfuck he can possibly be.

That's the funniest part of Fat Little Fuck's inadequacies.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:
Raydah James wrote:I fucking hate it when smackwars are over in a few posts.
I know. But don't worry. Dins is sure to flop around a while longer.

Why don't you save some keystrokes and bandwidth, and just cut to the chase with "IKYABWAI"?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

See, it's you who is the "sad little man."
Did Dins just use IKWYABWAI smack? I believe he did. That's as classic an example of it as you'll ever see.

What a sad little pompous gasbag.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Dear god.

I'm not even going to respond to that.
Don't come crying to me that your game is weak.

And, in an absolutely SHOCKING turn of events, Fat Little Fuck responds with "IKYABWAI."

Truly shocking.

Admins -- really, what's the difference between Fat Little Fuck and Kaley? They're equally retarded and annoying, yet one stays and one goes? Ponderous.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:What's funny...
What's funny?

How about a tard and his subtard declaring "victory" after getting jacked up?

That shit is just fuckin hilarious.

Edit: Just when I thought this couldn't get any worse for you Dins, now you're bailing out like some pussy calling for me to be banned?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:Did Dins just use IKWYABWAI smack?

PSSST! Hey Whitey...

While I realize you're but a few rungs up the evolutionary ladder from Kaley and Fat Little Fuck, I'll see if I can help YOU out, so you don't have to band up with the Tard Twins to find your salvation...

That was intentional*. Didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out, but then again, I doubt your mailbox is getting flooded with job offers from NASA any time soon. It was done to point out the difference between a person with a shred of creativity and a fucking idiot who thinks "no, YOU'RE a tard" is fresh. To kinda cement the point I made earlier how any form of smack can be decent, and it's the hands of the writer that determine the result, not the genre of smack.

Get it? Or were my initial thoughts on the matter of "pearls before swine" accurate?

Oh, and btw-Whitey...this would be an excellent thread for you to avoid when there's blood in the water...don't say I never did anything for you.

* -- P.S.: Go ahead and feel free to take that bait too, any of you.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

BSmack wrote:
How about a tard and his subtard declaring "victory" after getting jacked up?

If by "jacked up" you mean all the splinters in Dins hand from dropping his 10th plunger in your gaped apple jack, then yes-scoreboard is truly yours.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Raydah James wrote:
BSmack wrote:How about a tard and his subtard declaring "victory" after getting jacked up?
If by "jacked up" you mean all the splinters in Dins hand from dropping his 10th plunger in your gaped apple jack, then yes-scoreboard is truly yours.
And on cue the subtard assumes the position.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Are you going for some kind of record? I'm starting to feel like we've all been being trolled. You've got some bet with another poster about home many pile-ons you can incur in a week. Come clean. You can't be this stupid, can you?
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Headhunter wrote:You can't be this stupid, can you?

No way, dude.

He's jacking fuckers up left and right...

Just ask him.

Fuck, that was even hard to type without busting up.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Fuck, that was even hard to type without busting up.
Maybe you should try backing away from the bong before posting. And don't tell me you're not high. You can't even stay off the ganja long enough to go to a fucking golf tournament without burning one on the fairways.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote: To kinda cement the point I made earlier how any form of smack can be decent, and it's the hands of the writer that determine the result, not the genre of smack.
More self propping? How droll of you.

Portland cement sucks. Not enough gravel, and too much lime. Don't try building a foundation from it. Concrete is the way to go.

Oh, what you meant was that you can effectively run IKYABWAI smack, but woah be to anyone else who does it?

That's just great. Double standard noted.
Oh, and btw-Whitey...this would be an excellent thread for you to avoid when there's blood in the water...don't say I never did anything for you.
Doh! Was that a promise or a threat? I'm fairly quivering over here 1,842 miles away. Surely you jest. You're not really gonna' do anything unspeakably horrible to me if, say, I don't avoid this thread?

And on the contrary, Dins. You've done plenty for me. You're the funniest motherfucker on this board. It's quite amusing watching you preen in front of the audience, and the flowers that get thrown on stage are very hard to ignore. I'm sure you caress them lovingly.

But there's a critic or two in every audience, and I'm sorry, but this latest performance truly sucked.