It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

PSUFAN wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote: One-Eyed Jacks
FUMBLEEEEE!!!!!!
Ohhhh... and there you chime in under the doesn't "^^^get's it" dealio. Also, how is the "crew" thing working out for you? It's not like I don't know what's up and all. Pretty transparent for anyone that has seen styles roll across the boards over the years eh?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Rootbeer wrote: Really? I usually stop thinking about this place when I log off.
Sure you do. Mormons are the biggest hypocrites there be yo.
Rootbeer wrote: To each his own, I guess.
So I see you're a m0d here. Must have something to do with your offline prowess.
Sounds like AP of the three chins is posting drunk again. That's never stopped him before and it won't stop him now. Post on, Mike.

Punk, unlike you I don't go through life looking for parallels to this dirtpile. I log on and see parallels to real life and I'll post a movie reset or some such as it comes to mind but once I log off that's it. My conscience is not weighted down by second thoughts and nervous twitches while I wait to see the smack leveled at me in the next post. I jump in, drop epic takes as per usualm, and go back to tangible surroundings. Judging by the translucency of your pasty epidermis I'd say it's been quite some time since your fingertips have tickled the surface of anything that didn't have letters and numbers on it. From jackhammering out posts on numerous boards to three way calling ZyButtShrubber on Vonage your life is more encrypted than it is cryptic.

In a way it's sad but at the same time you probably deserve what you get. Failed marriages, kids that won't talk to you, and friends that avoid you because you no longer share experiences. What do you have in common with the people that surround you in real life, Mike? How often are you near a group of acquaintances and all you can think add to the conversation is "I blame Bush", "Sincerely, JTR", and other bulletin board non sequiturs? It's no wonder people avoid you. On a brighter note take solace in knowing that's it's not just the lazy eye. You're a psychosomatic train wreck and it's going to get worse.

I am a mod here because of my online prowess, pitstain. I don't know who the administrators are on this board and I don't care to know. I don't participate in the super secret Moderator forum because I'm not here to edit, lock, delete, and move board content. There's plenty of overactive mouse jockeys filling that role. I was brought in for different purposes. I've met three people from the internet. If any of them are administrators here I'd be surprised and I still wouldn't care. This isn't a position of power and influence that I've longed for my whole life. This isn't something I politicked for in real life. Cyber shit doesn't mean that much to me and I don't take it offline. I know that's difficult for you to comprehend but it's true. Not everyone is like you and holds a low-tide moderatorship as their fondest and fairest dream come true.

From the way you whimpered about my moderator status I envision you looking up at me with puppy dog eyes as if to say, "Good job, Rootbeer, you did it. You became a MODERATOR! I wanna be you sooo bad." You're frickin' pathetic, AP. Don't ever look up at me again. Keep in mind that we're not equals and I am still above you. But you do not turn your eyes up this direction. I look down on you. You don't look up at me. You never raise your eyes to my level. Know your role, beyotch.

Never, never, never forget this. Your offline prowess has led you to where you are today in real life. So bode it up, superstar.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Niiice PM?

shoulda sent it that way.

you define offline prowess and all.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I've met three people from the internet.
Did you meet that Miss America who went undercover? Imagine the world of disappointment awaiting trolling pedos when they find out that they're not cybering with a 9 y/o girl, but rather a crowned beauty queen...that refuses to testify against them...
Ohhhh... and there you chime in under the doesn't "^^^get's it" dealio. Also, how is the "crew" thing working out for you? It's not like I don't know what's up and all. Pretty transparent for anyone that has seen styles roll across the boards over the years eh?
I can't say that I really followed that. I'll say this, though...just try to have fun and don't sweat the small stuff.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Rack the Frosty one!
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Rootbeer wrote: I've met three people from the internet.
Must...resist...reading...that...thread.

Fuck it. I'll be right.

That is still one of the best non-Moorese threads ever.

WAR HAIR GUYS
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Jerkovich wrote:OK, I met and chatted with RR while at a customers place in Morro Bay. She came in unexpectedly while filming one of her travel food thangs and wanted to speak to the owner of the shop, who happened to leave for lunch while I was down loading a patch on her POS system.

Rachael is about 5' nothing and probably 110 pound, soaking wet. She's a really nice individual with a pretty quick wit. She hung out and chatted until Traci came back. Long story short, my customer got an 5 minute spot on one of Ray's travel shows. It turned out to be a big boost to her business.

After meeting in person, I would have to say....no, that's not her.

Sorry you had to find out this way
Was this about 5 or 6 months ago? My dad knows the owner of the Monterey Sardine Factory or something like that and said RR came to his joint on her CEN-CAL travels about that time frame. It was the same place where Clint Eastwood did a scene in Play Misty for Me where the owner did a cameo as the bartender in that movie at that place. He didn't really make a big deal about her showing up. I did see a few places I've been to that she fronted.

I just watched the 1961 movie One-Eyed Jacks (a BTW for the ZZ shit troll haytahs) and thought of y'all that use trolls to step. Anyway, great movie and I highly recommend it to those that like Westerns.
Ya, as a matter of fact it was about six months ago.

Rootbeer, sorry to tell ya bro, Mike has bode on you, but it was a nice melt anyways. :wink:
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Rootqueer sure wrote a lot of bullshit didn't he? Good thing the scroll wheel works. Now if Annie still posted here I may have been in trouble as the wheel may have burned out again.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Jerkovich wrote:Rootbeer, sorry to tell ya bro, Mike has bode on you, but it was a nice melt anyways. :faggotyemoticondeleted:

Not sure if someone who gets trampled every year by a herd of reindeer and then claims BODE is qualified to speak intelligently on the topic.

Nice melt? Am I logged into .Net? Pathetic.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

You must have missed a memo, Ucan't.

As "IKYABWAI" is to KC, "you smacked the crap out of me, so I have BODE" is to Fresno.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Rootbeer wrote:Punk, unlike you I don't go through life looking for parallels to this dirtpile. I log on and see parallels to real life and I'll post a movie reset or some such as it comes to mind but once I log off that's it. My conscience is not weighted down by second thoughts and nervous twitches while I wait to see the smack leveled at me in the next post. I jump in, drop epic takes as per usualm, and go back to tangible surroundings. Judging by the translucency of your pasty epidermis I'd say it's been quite some time since your fingertips have tickled the surface of anything that didn't have letters and numbers on it. From jackhammering out posts on numerous boards to three way calling ZyButtShrubber on Vonage your life is more encrypted than it is cryptic.

In a way it's sad but at the same time you probably deserve what you get. Failed marriages, kids that won't talk to you, and friends that avoid you because you no longer share experiences. What do you have in common with the people that surround you in real life, Mike? How often are you near a group of acquaintances and all you can think add to the conversation is "I blame Bush", "Sincerely, JTR", and other bulletin board non sequiturs? It's no wonder people avoid you. On a brighter note take solace in knowing that's it's not just the lazy eye. You're a psychosomatic train wreck and it's going to get worse.
Take note KC denizens, and the rest of the tard masses. If you're going to run "I don't take this place seriously and you do" smack, this is how it's done.

Hell, even IKYABWAI and post total smack is acceptable in my book if done cleverly enough.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Looks like the TardHandbookneeds some additional chapters.

I forget where I left off.

Chaptard 14: Trampled underhoof = BODE

Perhaps Jimmy Page can help us put it to music...
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Looks like the TardHandbookneeds some additional chapters.

I forget where I left off.

Chaptard 14: Trampled underhoof = BODE

Perhaps Jimmy Page can help us put it to music...
Nice try Cletus, but the 'trampled' smack is so 2004, or whenever that was. Glad to see that this board is your 'hall of fame' in life. Good luck with that.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Jerkovich wrote:Nice try Cletus, but the 'trampled' smack is so 2004, or whenever that was. Glad to see that this board is your 'hall of fame' in life. Good luck with that.
I wasn't smacking you. But I do understand why you so readily pee yourself anytime you hear the sound of hooves.

The point was, anyone who claimed BODE for being on the bottom of one of the most epic pile-ons since Al Gore invented the interweebs, is probably not qualified to talk about BODE... since the topic is obviously very foreign to him.

This board isn't my life, chooch. Don't trying equating your shortcomings to my obsession. You just lack any cognizant interweebing skills... unless, of course, you're posting pics of a gi-wearing homo measuring his unit against a cucumber.