Cheney shoots something other than his own foot

The best of the best
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Just another incident of a lawyer not having proper body armor because of the ineptitude of the Bush administration

sin Nancy Pelosi
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Trampis wrote:Just another incident of....the ineptitude of the Bush administration
Rack.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I love CNN's agenda. Last night while I was at the gym, one of the TV's had CNN on and the headline on the screen said "Cheney hunting illegally." It was a fucking $7 stamp that had only been written into law about 5 months ago. You would have thought that he was just off one of the local interstates firing at passing cars. Its such a non news story that I cant believe it has gotten this much coverage. Accidents happen.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

PSUFAN wrote:When the VP sticks a guy with buckshot, it's news, sorry...
How about when the VP's kid gets busted for dope or popped for DUI?

I don't recall hearing about the Gore kids' ARRESTS immediately after they went down.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cicero wrote:"Cheney hunting illegally." It was a fucking $7 stamp that had only been written into law about 5 months ago.
Call me crazy, but I kind of like it when my elected leaders -- be it the president, VP, congresspeople, guv, whoever -- I really dig it when they follow ALL laws. Not just the "serious" ones.

If you or I were short a $7 tag, well, life goes on. When you take that oath to be VP, you've sworn to all that is holy that you will UPHOLD ALL LAWS.

See how that works? Not just the laws he agrees with or is familiar with, but all of them.

Cheney, in a shocking turn of events, didn't uphold the oath he made, one of the most important oaths any person could ever have the honor of taking. He dishonored his oath, his office, and the People of the United States Of America...but it's no big deal to you, right?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Cheney gets to pick and choose the laws he abides by. Guess you missed the memo?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Cicero wrote:Its such a non news story that I cant believe it has gotten this much coverage.
Yeah, the fucking VP shooting someone is definitely not news. Good God, you are a moron.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I'll just attribute your take to your not knowing what the fuck you're talking about as usual, PUS

The outfitter who was guiding the hunting party was the one who assured Cheney's staff that all license requirements & fees HAD BEEN taken care of in advance.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

But they hadn't been, btw
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Cuda wrote:

I don't recall hearing about the Gore kids' ARRESTS immediately after they went down.
Difference being, they will pay for their crimes. The VP and his degenerate progeny walk the earth and answer to no man or moral. He will continue to defame our Nation at every turn until his lithium pacemaker batteries wear down.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

PSUFAN wrote:
Cuda wrote:

Difference being, Gore is a DemocRat.
That's what I thought
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

RadioFan wrote:
Cicero wrote:Its such a non news story that I cant believe it has gotten this much coverage.
Yeah, the fucking VP shooting someone is definitely not news. Good God, you are a moron.

No, Im a moron in your eyes cause I dont finger bang everything the LEft says.

It isnt big news IMO b/c he was on a hunting trip, the guy is ok and it was an accident. He didnt pull a gun on someone at the 7-11.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

No, but he robs our country with a cost-plus contract handed to Halliburton.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Cuda wrote:How about when the VP's kid gets busted for dope or popped for DUI?
How do you know about it if it wasn't reported?
Eddie Sutton's DWI wasn't immediately reported earlier because of the Stillwater police. But continue on with your implied media conspiracy.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

RadioFan wrote: But continue on with your implied media conspiracy.
You couldn't be dumber if you had Guy_Fawkes' dick up your ass
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You couldn't be dumber if you had Guy_Fawkes' dick up your ass
twice in a week? you're slipping, btw
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

You keeping track of Guy_Fawkes' dick now, PUS?

Good luck with that
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Cuda wrote:You keeping track of Guy_Fawkes' dick now?
You have it covered. Good job, champ.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

And the retards of this board make shooting some Alzheimer's patient into a dems vs repub issue...priceless.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Either way, the outcome is not good for you. Karma is bitch, mvpretzel
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Some Damn Retard wrote:You go out quail hunting, the dog goes into the brush to scare up the quail, you shoot the quail and the dog goes and retrieves.
The Republicans. Still bitter about the '92 election.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:I'd still rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than accept a ride home from Ted Kennedy.
I’d rather go bar-hopping with Bill Clinton.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Nishlord wrote:
Some Damn Retard wrote:You go out quail hunting, the dog goes into the brush to scare up the quail, you shoot the quail and the dog goes and retrieves.
The Republicans. Still bitter about the '92 election.

And the Dems about 80, 84, 88, 00 and 04.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

It sure is funny, though. The VP, a man microwaved to life each morning, is led out into the sticks and a shotgun is clapped into his talons. Someone points out some indistinct movement, and with a curl of the upper lip, he pumps some blurry waving figure full of birdshot.

Meanwhile, some chuckling rube slinks away - the guy they paid to get their hunting credentials in order...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Let's face it -- Bush doesn't do anything without Cheney's approval. So by proxy, Cheney has his finger on the button of the world's largest nuclear arsenal.

I'd prefer it if the guy who had his finger on The Button could at least safely handle a freaking shotgun.

And I'm all for the guy with his finger on The Button getting blowjobs whenever and wherever he sees fit, thank you very much.

Don't need no uptight motherfuckers with their finger on The Button.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mvscal -- when I mentioned "retards," I wasn't actually asking for a show of hands.

Where in any of those quotes do I refer to any dem vs repub issues? I don't recall mentioning anyone's party in those posts you quoted.

It was strictly a "I think Cheney is an evil asshat" issue. He could join any party he wants, and my opinion would remain unchanged.

So don't try and attribute this to me being a dem, since I hate the dems almost as much as the repubs. Instead, you should chalk this up to your own shortcomings of only being able to see black and white, and your oblivion to all of the shades of gray.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Gee, pmsgal is having trouble comprehending things?

Who woulda thunk it?

I said something bad about a republican, so naturally I'm a card-carrying democrat...in your world.

How are those "shades of gray" working out for you?
mvscal wrote: It isn't flying.
Yeah, what IS flying here is you -- like a moth to a flame...or a Rush thread.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Cheney might end up killing that dude

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060214/ap_ ... MlJVRPUCUl
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

MSNBC just reported that the FBI showed up at Cheney's home, searching each mattress to see that the tags have not been removed.

developing............
Eaglebauer
Elwood

Post by Eaglebauer »

poptart wrote:MSNBC just reported that the FBI showed up at Cheney's home, searching each mattress to see that the tags have not been removed.

developing............
Wha?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If you're trying to say the fact that the guy shot in the face by the VP just had a heart attack isn't significant......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

1) it didn't happen to me

2) shit happens

3) who cares?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

What's really funny, is that every single word that has come out of any of the White House talkers makes it quite clear that Saint Cheney was completely without blame, and it was entirely the fault of the victim.

Must be nice. If any of the rest of us fired a shotgun anywhere near where a person had any chance of standing, we'd be charged with assault, or possibly depraved indifference, depending on the state. And I don't think the judge would be too keen at your sentencing hearing when you told him "no, Your Honor...it was all the victim's fault."

Bottom line -- when you discharge a firearm it's YOUR responsibility to make sure that no one could possibly be harmed by you doing so. Period. Let the spin doctors say what they will, but it doesn't matter. The responsibilty for safely discharging a firearm is ALWAYS upon the person holding the gun...period, non-negotiable. Doesn't matter if dude allegedly jumped up in front of him (I think this is where the :rolleyes: goes), none of the bullshit the talkers are trying to sell right now matters -- the VP did not perform the duties required of a person planning on discharging a firearm. Plenty of legal precedent to back this up. I guess legal precedent and pesky little laws don't apply to those people who swore to uphold the law, though.

This would be a wonderful time to let all elected officials know that they are not above the law, by making Cheney face charges. But, since we're a nation of sheep, the People won't take this golden opportunity to take their country back, and will let the Bush administration continue to tell them what to think. A message could be sent, but thanks to the apologists, it won't.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

poptart wrote:MSNBC just reported that the FBI showed up at Cheney's home, searching each mattress to see that the tags have not been removed.
As an aside, this has got to be one of the stupidest jokes ever.

If you ever bothered to read past the part where it says "This tag not to be removed under penalty of law," you'd also notice that immediately underneath that, it says "EXCEPT BY CONSUMER."

Yeah, believe it or not, once you buy a matress, you can do whatever the fuck you want with it.

And since you're about to ask -- why yes, I DO read the tags on my furniture. Beats the hell out of a Sissyroo post.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Double posts are a tell-tale sign of meltage, and c'mon, Dins, this story isn't worth melting over.

It really isn't.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:This would be a wonderful time to let all elected officials know that they are not above the law, by making Cheney face charges.
Anything specific or will you just be making something up as usual?
They let them off with a warning.
The department gave Cheney and Whittington warning citations for breaking Texas hunting law by failing to buy a $7 stamp allowing them to shoot upland game birds.
But hey, luckily the only way you can get seriously injured with bird shot is to get hit in the eye, dumbfuck.

Some Damn Retard
Elwood

Post by Some Damn Retard »

mvscal wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:This would be a wonderful time to let all elected officials know that they are not above the law, by making Cheney face charges.
Anything specific or will you just be making something up as usual?
I think First Degree Inducing a Media Meltdown might be a place to start.

How about Felony A Inciting a Liberal Panty Wetting?
A BILL to Regulate the Hunting and Harvesting of Attorneys PC 370.00:

370.02. Bag Limits per day: yellow-bellied sidewinders 2 two-faced tortfeasors 1
back-stabbing divorce litigators 3 horn-rimmed cut-throats 2 minutiae-advocating vultures 4 honest attorneys protected (endangered species)
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote:But hey, luckily the only way you can get seriously injured with bird shot is to get hit in the eye, dumbfuck.
mv will don his classic MO, and quickly disappear from this thread.
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

I think it would be pretty sweet if this old dude were to up and die from birdshot being lodged in his heart. VP in deep shit and one less old fart driving his caddy in the fast lane with the blinker still on.

2 bird with one barrel of bird shot.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The Associated Press wrote:CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - The 78-year-old lawyer who was shot by Vice President Dick Cheney in a hunting accident has some birdshot lodged in his heart and he had a "a minor heart attack" Tuesday morning, hospital officials said.
mvscal wrote: The only way you can get seriously injured with bird shot is to get hit in the eye, dumbfuck.
mvscal wrote:you are doing such a fine job of kicking your own hysterical ass up and down this thread?
Dude, I think you need to click your glass slippers together 3 times before you post this stuff -- might work out better for you.
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Cicatrix wrote:I think it would be pretty sweet if this old dude were to up and die from birdshot being lodged in his heart. VP in deep shit and one less old fart driving his caddy in the fast lane with the blinker still on.

2 bird with one barrel of bird shot.
i think it would be pretty cool if you hit some pedestrian on the way home.

1 less asshole crossing the street and your ass on manslaughter charges.

sweet.