I've written off all Muslims

The best of the best
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:It's laughable that you're still running the same tired material, four or five years after you got run from TheTrolls thanks to yours truly....if we're going to talk about glass jaws and all.
Actually, the word is banned. A badge of honor considering it was done by someone who couldn't handle his own shit being handed back to him.
Roofer
Elwood

Post by Roofer »

I'm not gonna rack Jimmy Meds cuz, well for one I don't rack anyone for anything usually, and two, a post that promotes the hating of a people as a whole doesn't deserve to be racked.

However it does deserve attention. I completely get what you're saying, Jimmah, and you are square on the head of the nail when you call out the leaders of the Muslim world for not doing something about a crisis they denounce. Unfortunately, I think it's too late for anything to be done about it. Call it a defeatist attitude, but I honestly believe the world will fester in a downward spiral of greed, killing for greed, and a hatred of religions by other religious groups. The best we can do is make the most of what's given to us each day and hope our kids and our kids' kids can be afforded the same opportunity.

With that said, what the fuck is with all the rock throwin that goes on in the world? The other day I saw cops in Egypt returning volley on cement Spaldings as a means of dealing with a mob angry over the sinking of a seemingly more than capacity ferry. Seriously. Rocks? Police throwing them back? When did the world become a fucking giant playground of childish behavior?
m2 wrote:I'm use to it. Why?

Are you trying to hurt my feelings?

It wont work... I'm a Warriors fan.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Roofer wrote: When did the world become a fucking giant playground of childish behavior?

~looks around~

hmmmmmm....good question
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Actually, the word is banned. A badge of honor considering it was done by someone who couldn't handle his own shit being handed back to him.
Hands down the best meltjob I've ever orchestrated. Five years later you're still as pathetic, and remain a talentless and unlikeable moron. Still bitter I see.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:Actually, the word is banned. A badge of honor considering it was done by someone who couldn't handle his own shit being handed back to him.
Hands down the best meltjob I've ever orchestrated. Five years later you're still as pathetic, and remain a talentless and unlikeable moron. Still bitter I see.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, I'm so bitter. :lol:
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Jimmy Medalions wrote:It's laughable that you're still running the same tired material, four or five years after you got run from TheTrolls thanks to yours truly....if we're going to talk about glass jaws and all.
Actually, the word is banned. A badge of honor considering it was done by someone who couldn't handle his own shit being handed back to him.
Rack Diego.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Rack Jimmah and 88.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

Here's to simpler times.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I've heard that story and thought it was debunked as a myth. msvcal, was that you that talked about it?

I do know they respect power and we certainly aren't using it in the "hearts and minds" bullshit. G.W. fucked it up by running a corporate war when we should have had many years of intelligence gathering to decide how to set up a permanent military base to watch over Syria and Iran.

I too am a USC alum and majored in International Relations focusing on the Middle East. I've said it before to make it a point, but this is really a stalemate due to the Arab-Isreali conflict that won't end until the 2nd coming.

It is such a complex problem that cannot be solved by anyone other than a real God. It just can't. You can't bomb the shit out of a region and expect it to solve the underlying problem of which belief system is correct.

Radical Islam may be a religion but it's a business. These violent people are well-funded and we do the funding through our need for oil. Pretty sick huh?

Now G.W. is talking about alternative energy? The Dem's pockets are lined just as badly as the Rep's. Our failing auto industry is going to make damn sure we don't find an alternative line of energy solutions. They like having $$$ just as much as those fucking ragheads.

Those suicide bombers are blowing themselves up into Hell at a reckless abandon as they are conditioned to do so to escape the barbaric tyranny they live under.

Notice how gas prices are going up again? Iran is playing us like a fiddle and they know damn well they can pull the strings when the tough UN will be willing to put "pressure" on them for nuclear proliferation.

Look back at how Iran talked about this for peaceful purposes. Now it's looking to enrich uranium. :roll: It's just a matter of time before the Isrealis put this into high gear and they'll kick total ass doing so.

How do a bunch of poor peasants pose a risk to us? Those corrupt business people that manipulate them use the Muslim faith for their purposes.

Oh, and us going green energy isn't going to hurt them in the pocket books when it comes to slicing off some profit to fund terrorists.

Looking at this problem from a belief system perspective and the financing are what the real issues are.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Atomic Punk wrote:I've heard that story and thought it was debunked as a myth. msvcal, was that you that talked about it?

I do know they respect power and we certainly aren't using it in the "hearts and minds" bullshit. G.W. fucked it up by running a corporate war when we should have had many years of intelligence gathering to decide how to set up a permanent military base to watch over Syria and Iran.

I too am a USC alum and majored in International Relations focusing on the Middle East. I've said it before to make it a point, but this is really a stalemate due to the Arab-Isreali conflict that won't end until the 2nd coming.

It is such a complex problem that cannot be solved by anyone other than a real God. It just can't. You can't bomb the shit out of a region and expect it to solve the underlying problem of which belief system is correct.

Radical Islam may be a religion but it's a business. These violent people are well-funded and we do the funding through our need for oil. Pretty sick huh?

Now G.W. is talking about alternative energy? The Dem's pockets are lined just as badly as the Rep's. Our failing auto industry is going to make damn sure we don't find an alternative line of energy solutions. They like having $$$ just as much as those fucking ragheads.

Those suicide bombers are blowing themselves up into Hell at a reckless abandon as they are conditioned to do so to escape the barbaric tyranny they live under.

Notice how gas prices are going up again? Iran is playing us like a fiddle and they know damn well they can pull the strings when the tough UN will be willing to put "pressure" on them for nuclear proliferation.

Look back at how Iran talked about this for peaceful purposes. Now it's looking to enrich uranium. :roll: It's just a matter of time before the Isrealis put this into high gear and they'll kick total ass doing so.

How do a bunch of poor peasants pose a risk to us? Those corrupt business people that manipulate them use the Muslim faith for their purposes.

Oh, and us going green energy isn't going to hurt them in the pocket books when it comes to slicing off some profit to fund terrorists.

Looking at this problem from a belief system perspective and the financing are what the real issues are.
Time and time again you spout off on things you feel drunkinly passionate about, but have no background on the matter. So you hate the war like every sane person does. We're there right now fatty.

Your lack of knowledge about anything is not surprising, mvscal. You steal oxygen from the Americas. Why people like you don't jump on overloaded ferry boats has me stunned. Darwin's theory is therefore debunked.
I fucking suck.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote: Don't throw all of the Muslims under the bus just yet. But definitely keep an eye on what is going on.
Are you teaching your Down's Syndrome lookin' kids to be bigots like their old man?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

PSUFAN wrote:Rack Jimmah and 88.
Et Tu PSUBigot?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Moving Sale, when's the last time you typed out something like those guys did? They posted their honest thoughts on the subject. They didn't curtail their opinions for the likes of you, squalid one.

Look...you don't have to agree with every word someone says in order to respect their opinion and to applaud their willingness to share it. It's a damn shame that this valuable concept apparently eludes you.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

It's simple until he has to live in it.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

^^^Forrest Gump sez what?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

coodes, don't you have anyone to stalk this afternoon?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

PUSFAN wrote:coodes, don't you have anyone to stalk this afternoon?
If by "stalk" you mean "plunger rape", I only have your usual appointment on the agenda.

Why, do you need to reshcedule?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

ahh, no, I mean "stalk". Or, you could stick around here and "shcedule" yourself for a bikeracking
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Come on, GUMPFAN... can't you do any better than "I'm rubber, you're glue..."?

Sorry, that was a stupid question...
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

I would place a bet on "Faulty Intellegence."
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

PSUFAN wrote:They posted their honest thoughts on the subject.
Which were bigoted and you racked them for it. Shame on you.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Moving Sale wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:They posted their honest thoughts on the subject.
Which were bigoted and you racked them for it. Shame on you.
Yeah, I'm sure PSU is going to genuflect all over himself after reading your insightful quips in a thread in which Meds and 88 have obviously taken the time to post in-depth about this issue. Care to join in? Even a typically lame dissection by you is better than what you've brought so far.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

RadioFan wrote:Care to join in?
You want 5000 words from me about why being a bigot is unrackable? Is that really necessary?
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Moving Sale wrote:
RadioFan wrote:Care to join in?
You want 5000 words from me about why being a bigot is unrackable? Is that really necessary?
Yeah, that's what I meant. :meds:
RadioFan wrote:Even a typically lame dissection by you is better than what you've brought so far.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I always find TVO's trite little pop-offs to be pretty lame, but in this instance, he pretty much said it all with a couple of words.

The acceptability of ethnic hatred in this country is disturbing.

Way to hand the terrorists a victory, dumbasses. If for one second you think that's NOT what they wanted...well, then how does it feel to be dumber than a dunecoon?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Dinsdale wrote:I always find TVO's trite little pop-offs to be pretty lame, but in this instance, he pretty much said it all with a couple of words.
I know. But, big difference between this:
Jimmy Medalions in another thread, referring to nuking Mecca wrote:Well-placed? :lol:

Get that bitch into field goal range and it's all good...
And what Meds posted in here.
The acceptability of ethnic hatred in this country is disturbing.
I don't think it's so much about ethnicity as it is religion and culture. This entire issue (the cartoon flap) has many aspects, not the least of which is free speech, as I know you know. It also has to do with whether or not this is truely a dividing issue, or "culture clash," between ALL Muslims and the West, as some would like to not only believe, but convice the rest of us. Niether 88 nor Meds were trying to do that. They had honest takes, from personal experience. The theme in here, at least the understood theme, is supposed to be "have a take, don't suck." Or if you're going to post something, make it worth the read.

My only point was that normally, TVO will break down a few segments of a well-thought-out post, without even giving props to the author for taking the time to write the thing, for all of us to absorb in here. Or at least those of us who are interested in some honest exchange of ideas.

88 and JM bigoted? Nope, I don't think so. They posted what they've observed, along with opinion.

Btw, I saw a news conference on CSPAN late last night with several American Muslims and Interfaith spokespeople, talking about this issue. Some of them brought up the points you made, Dins, and how bigotry is a huge issue in the U.S., still. But at the same time, they also, for the most part condemned the violence resulting in what they reiterated over and over, was the right of expression in those cartoons.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Hey, personally, I really don't hate muslims. I am currently in the process of weighing my attitudes towards Islam from a cultural perspective.

For example, in the last year there was a story from Spain which spoke of muslims being repressed in that country. It seems that a book had been censored.

Any guess what this publication was? A tome on how best to beat the wife. Now - in the course of everyday matters, I'm against censorship...but I'm starting to get a little tired of sticking up for a group of people who don't share the same basic values as myself, and who seem to revel in exhibiting that gulf more and more each day.

That's where the measuring part comes in. How many muslims are animals, and how many are graced by something I recognize as civilization?

I imagine many scandinavians are thinking some of the same things right about now. A casual glace at a listing of philanthropic organizations will definitely reveal many scandinavian entries.

There comes a point where you tire of folks biting you as you feed them.

I've been to Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm, London, Dublin, New York, Boston, DC. I've never been to Karachi, Tehran, Cairo, Kandahar...but personally, I'm rooting for Western Civilization to prevail. I believe it is capaple of achieving a great deal more here on Earth than is Islam, TVO notwithstanding.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

PSUFAN wrote:
I've been to Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm, London, Dublin, New York, Boston, DC.
The international Johnny Cash?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I've been everyvhere, ja,
I've been everyvhere, ja
I breeve ze mountain air, ja
I hope ze girl's chests bare, ja
of Animal Muslims I've had my share, ja,

I've been everyvere
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Dinsdale wrote:The acceptability of ethnic hatred in this country is disturbing.
KYOAdale wrote:dumber than a dunecoon?
Noted.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

RadioFan wrote: Niether 88 nor Meds were trying to do that. They had honest takes, from personal experience.
"I've written off all Muslims." Yea that's a solid "take." 'I'm not ready to throw them all under the bus just yet.' Another winner. The "theme" in here is to not be a narrow minded bigot...or at least be funny doing it :lol:

Their POV is not worth more than a few word retort. You seem to get that as evidenced by the 'btw' section of your last post.

So why act like you don't get it and fuck with me?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

PSUFAN wrote:I'm rooting for Western Civilization to prevail. I believe it is capaple of achieving a great deal more here on Earth than is Islam, TVO notwithstanding.
I'm almost 'incapaple' of speech.

Wow.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Moving Sale wrote:or at least be funny doing it
I tried to slide one in all like smoothlike and stuff, and was branded KYOAdale.

Oh well. I mean...I cap an anti-bigotry blast with a "dunecoon," and that's all the love I get?

Sometimes I worry about you people.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I think you mean crabapple.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Congrats...you nabbed my spelling mistake for the year. Guess I'm on the road to illiteracy...is midgetdom and trust fundamentalism in my future as well?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Roach wrote: Fuk these blind zealots.
You mean the actual perpetrators of indefensible violence right? How is that any kind of bold stance or "take?"
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

PSUFAN wrote:... trust fundamentalism...
That was pretty funny, but I'm more of a worldy person than just "Oslo, Stockholm, London, Dublin, New York, Boston, DC" I guess so I was shocked at your post. Thought you were better than that. My bad.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Not sure what that even means, but the word is worldly, not worldy.

Props on killing the thread, btw...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PSUFAN wrote: Props on killing the thread, btw...
I dunno...Mein Kamph was pretty well-written, too.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

PSUFAN wrote: Props on killing the thread, btw...
If by that you mean that pointing out that even discussing if it is okay to be a bigot is a thread killer then props to me.