John Stewart can now officially fuck off!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I guess no one has seen Teen Wolf.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Nor will I ever, now that you mention it.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Shoalzie wrote:I never trust a person who knows their own IQ...just one of those things.

Was it legit or just one of those internet tests?
it was the full blown thing. I have a twin brother and it was the in thing in Madison in the 80s. They wanted to find out why I was bumped up a grade as well as compare us with other twins. Fricken liberals in Madison. Then they had us take one years later when finished with college. I used the higher score (first was 136). :wink:
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

PSUFAN wrote:A regular Robert Herrick, you are.
Actually that's shakespeare. :wink:
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

frodo_biguns wrote:(first was 136)
HA!
SCOREBOARD!
why is my neighborhood on fire
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote:(first was 136)
HA!
SCOREBOARD!
8)
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

I wonder if Stewart is rooming wth Brett Favre in Fraudo's head or if he has replaced him entirely?
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Mikey wrote:

Rack
Last edited by Cicero on Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Dumbfuck Fraudo. If you don't like it then don't watch it.

:meds:

What do mean "disguised" as a comedy show? He's constantly reminding the viewers that he is not reporting news. If you don't think it's funny, then turn it the fuck off. I know I stopped listening to Rush about 15 years ago.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

mvscal wrote:Who?

Mike Jones
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Frodo wrote: If you spend word for word with me, I shall make your wit bankrupt.

You've discovered my .02 flaw.
You mean that your writing skills are at a 4th grade level?
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Mikey wrote:Dumbfuck Fraudo. If you don't like it then don't watch it.

:meds:

What do mean "disguised" as a comedy show? He's constantly reminding the viewers that he is not reporting news. If you don't think it's funny, then turn it the fuck off. I know I stopped listening to Rush about 15 years ago.
Yeah.. I'm constatly reminded it's a comedy show when he beats on Bush and makes cynical remarks. Yeah, that's comedy alright! I don't listen to Rush, Medvede and Prager are my flavor.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Uncle Fester wrote:
Frodo wrote: If you spend word for word with me, I shall make your wit bankrupt.

You've discovered my .02 flaw.
You mean that your writing skills are at a 4th grade level?
On a good day!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:I know I stopped listening to Rush about 15 years ago.
So was it “Closer to the Heart” or “Tom Sawyer” that finally pushed you over the edge?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Cicero wrote:

Mike Jones
rack
why is my neighborhood on fire
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Cicero wrote:

Mike Jones
RACK
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

What I like is the fact that Rush Limbaugh, Hannity and all the other ass bags who have never served a day in their life and dropped out of some institution of education, WILL NOT touch Jon Stewart or bring him up on their show.

They all remember Crossfire and how Jon single handedly brought that show down and then subsequently had Tucker Carlson laughed off of PBS.

What's great is he identifies the problem with the US as being flooded with ass pundits from mostly the republican party. He criticizes Democrats also, like Kerry last night for being unable to motivate anyone, but he points out the hypocrisy of both sides. Republicans hate it, because they currently represent the worst form of hypocrisy.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Blitzen wrote:
frodo_biguns wrote:my IQ is 142
Metric?
Close. Canadian. That's about 85-90 US. But, it's smarter than it was a few years ago when there was about a 50% conversion. Still nothing to write home about.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

coed futbol

help me scrape the mucus off my brain
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

mvscal wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:What I like is the fact that Rush Limbaugh, Hannity and all the other ass bags who have never served a day in their life and dropped out of some institution of education, WILL NOT touch Jon Stewart or bring him up on their show.
What branch of service was Jon Stewart in?
Not the point. The point is that Stewart makes jokes while Rush and Company are jokes.
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

See You Next Wednesday wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:What I like is the fact that Rush Limbaugh, Hannity and all the other ass bags who have never served a day in their life and dropped out of some institution of education, WILL NOT touch Jon Stewart or bring him up on their show.
Not the point. The point is that Stewart makes jokes while Rush and Company are jokes.
You are the joke you fucking idiot.
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

mvscal wrote: Try again.
Said mvscal to the black man who was unable to get it hard.

Jon Stewart isn't advocating this shitty Iraqi war. It's called intelligence, use it semen feed bag. Jon Stewart doesn't tell the nonterrorist Iraqis to bring it on while he hides behind a radio mic or presidential podium. Could you please keep me informed when Saudia Arabia decides to treat us again like yourself? You know the whole black man shitting in your mouth while he takes your money and kills your people with planes flying into buildings. I'm sorry, cumming in your mouth.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

mvscal wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:Jon Stewart isn't advocating this shitty Iraqi war.
So what?

What branch did you serve in, beanbag?
What branch did you suck off Juwan?
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

They all remember Crossfire and how Jon single handedly brought that show down and then subsequently had Tucker Carlson laughed off of PBS.

What's great is he identifies the problem with the US as being flooded with ass pundits from mostly the republican party. He criticizes Democrats also, like Kerry last night for being unable to motivate anyone, but he points out the hypocrisy of both sides. Republicans hate it, because they currently represent the worst form of hypocrisy.
You have a comedian and then you have facts! People will always respond to comedy with laughter. The truth sometimes scares people! That's just the facts! If what you say it true, why hasn't Colmes had him on! Next time you say something with your "Summer Eve" mouth, douche will yeah!
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

mvscal wrote:
HAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA!

Did anyone see Ted Kennedy or Hillary in the Armed Forces?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

frodo_biguns wrote:

You have a comedian and then you have facts! People will always respond to comedy with laughter. The truth sometimes scares people! That's just the facts! If what you say it true, why hasn't Colmes had him on! Next time you say something with your "Summer Eve" mouth, douche will yeah!
Colmes? :lol: :lol:

Good god your shittely stupid.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

frodo_biguns wrote:
mvscal wrote:
HAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA!

Actualy, Ted Kennedy pulled a stint in the army.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

frodo_biguns wrote:
mvscal wrote:
HAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA!

No, but we all saw McCain, Powell, Kerry, Murtha, McClelland, etc. etc. serve in the armed forces.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Gunslinger wrote: No, but we all saw McCain, Powell, Kerry, Murtha, McClelland, etc. etc. serve in the armed forces.
And BushCo. has bashed every whiteman on that list.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote: What branch of service was Jon Stewart in?
That question is stupid on so many levels.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote: And?
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

mvscal wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:McClelland, etc. etc. serve in the armed forces.
Who? Yeah...you really know what the fuck you're talking about there, pizza boy.

Fucking dumbshit.
Ooooooooo! Fucking dumbshit! Says the foul mouth full of dried salt.

Max Clelland, you got me buddy, guess I better bow out, before your boy shoves his stick of truth into my mouth.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

mvscal wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:
Not so. You aren't entitled to have an opinion on the war unless you have served.

Liberal skidmarks told me so.
Your verbal competitors are here on this board. Pay attention to their arguments and stop making shit up in your head. Fucking nutjob.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

mvscal wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:
Not so. You aren't entitled to have an opinion on the war unless you have served.

http://www.mayhem.net/Crime/serial1.html
Serial killers tend to be white, heterosexual males in their twenties and thirties who are sexually dysfunctional and have low self-esteem.
These guys heard voices in their heads also.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

mvscal wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

You aren't competition. You're roadkill.
Yeh, that whole debate thing your working on is providing some interesting points. I had never really considered myself a dumbshit, until you repeated it 5,000 times on a message board.

Then the whole crazy creative smack angle you blindsided me with left me contemplating leaving the board for eternity.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:You aren't entitled to have an opinion on the war unless you have served.

Link?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Gunslinger wrote:Your verbal competitors are here on this board. Pay attention to their arguments and stop making shit up in your head. Fucking nutjob.
I Laughed! :lol: :lol:
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Gunslinger wrote: I had never really considered myself a dumbshit, until you repeated it 5,000 times on a message board.
Acually you ARE an idiot.

And yet you are still smarter than GEDcal and his ilk.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Moving Sale wrote:
Gunslinger wrote: I had never really considered myself a dumbshit, until you repeated it 5,000 times on a message board.
Acually you ARE an idiot.

And yet you are still smarter than GEDcal and his ilk.
I could beat you at Jeopardy, you could beat me at picking out shoes and redecorating.