DeSantis Kicks Ass

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: DeSantis Kicks Ass

Post by Kierland »

Right on cue.

It's amazing how often the word "Marxist" is thrown around these days, always by red necked, “I hate college” type kids or kleptocratic tards on the internet.....they see or hear the word and just fling it without having a clue what it means. Good job lady for refusing to let these Christi-nationalists try to indoctrinate kids.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Yep, Florida is a horrible place to live. Y’all just stay away.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What a childish response.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:43 am What a childish response.
Coming from a poster who consistently responds like a 3rd grader, that’s funny as hell.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Booger wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:57 am
Kierland wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:43 am What a childish response.
Coming from a poster who consistently responds like a 3rd grader, that’s funny as hell.
True...he's the most infantile poster here, dude.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you two are going with, IKYABWAI.

Outstanding!
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:22 am So you two are going with, IKYABWAI.

Outstanding!
He can’t help himself.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Booger wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:46 am
Kierland wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:22 am So you two are going with, IKYABWAI.

Outstanding!
He can’t help himself.
:lol: yep he's so self-whored
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Irony

I
R
O
N
Y

Irony
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Booger wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:35 pm Yep, Florida is a horrible place to live. Y’all just stay away.
California is a dumpater fire, but Florida has a Governor who continues to spend taxpayer money chartering planes to fly immigrants from Texas to other states. It’s also the home of the Felon in Chief, along with his entire dysfunctional family, and will probably be mostly underwater in a few years. I’ll take the dumpater fire.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Mikey wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:56 pm
Booger wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:35 pm Yep, Florida is a horrible place to live. Y’all just stay away.
California is a dumpater fire, but Florida has a Governor who continues to spend taxpayer money chartering planes to fly immigrants from Texas to other states. It’s also the home of the Felon in Chief, along with his entire dysfunctional family, and will probably be mostly underwater in a few years. I’ll take the dumpater fire.
https://oag.ca.gov/news/press-releases/ ... california
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Florida, Texas and North Carolina had the largest gains from net domestic migration — or the difference between people moving in and out of the state — in 2022, according to data from the U.S. Census. In addition, Florida was the fastest-growing state that year with an annual population increase of 1.9%, according to Nadia Evangelou, a senior economist and director of Real Estate Research at the National Association of REALTORS®.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Booger wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:35 pm Florida, Texas and North Carolina had the largest gains from net domestic migration — or the difference between people moving in and out of the state — in 2022, according to data from the U.S. Census. In addition, Florida was the fastest-growing state that year with an annual population increase of 1.9%, according to Nadia Evangelou, a senior economist and director of Real Estate Research at the National Association of REALTORS®.
Good for them. I hope that they keep growing until they are no longer recognizable. That happened here between the 70s and the 2000s. Sounds like a dumpater fire in the making. It's about time somebody else took the brunt this shit.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Florida Schools Will Teach How Slavery Brought ‘Personal Benefit’ to Black People.”

Say it with me: Nazis.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

If that is actually what they intend to teach (and everything I’ve been able to find indicates it is), they have lost their minds. This kinda stupidity undoes all the “anti-woke” moves that are laudable. Fucking idiots.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

These are the people your friends vote for.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:03 pm These are the people your friends vote for.
No, most of my friends are Democrats.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Booger wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:10 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:03 pm These are the people your friends vote for.
No, most of my friends are Democrats.

You left out. Some of my best friends are black.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Why would I post that most of my friends are Democrats if they’re not? All of us were super libs when we were young. My views have modified over the years. I still get taunted as a lib by my crazy far right friends. And my liberal friends think I’m a Republican. All of them are nuts.

And I spend far more of each day with blacks than with whites. We have a great time. Bet that really ticks you off. 😀

DeSantis won’t finish in the top 4 or 5 among GOPers now. He’s blown it lately. This moronic shit finishes him off.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Booger wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:46 am This moronic shit finishes him off.
Probably not.

But this should.

How much y'all want to be he puts his little militia out (armed) at polling locations in minority neighborhoods next year?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

DeSantis is a total dud.
lol

Another Rick Perry, Fred Thompson, Scott Walker...

Eject, 'tard.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Booger wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:46 am
And I spend far more of each day with blacks than with whites. We have a great time. Bet that really ticks you off. 😀
Alabammy, right? It does look like a great time.

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Geez, Mikey!

:shock:

I do like that hat, though.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Mikey wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:03 am
Booger wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:46 am
Alabammy, right? It does look like a great time.

Those women were only working for their own benefit.

Sin,
Ron DeSaster
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

And don't even think about coming to my house on Halloween!

- Left DeSeater
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Booger wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:49 pm If that is actually what they intend to teach (and everything I’ve been able to find indicates it is), they have lost their minds. This kinda stupidity undoes all the “anti-woke” moves that are laudable. Fucking idiots.
No, they aren't teacing that. It is yet another desperate bullshit lie.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Do enlighten us pedo.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

mvscal wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:16 pm
Booger wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:49 pm If that is actually what they intend to teach (and everything I’ve been able to find indicates it is), they have lost their minds. This kinda stupidity undoes all the “anti-woke” moves that are laudable. Fucking idiots.
That’s what I figured. Similar to the way the Dems totally misrepresented the Parental Rights in Education act.

Leftists are desperately trying to sexualize little kids. Why?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The last time he said “it’s not what they said” I proved him wrong and you sucked his dick anyways. You don’t want facts you just want to feel better about being a fucking douche.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Booger wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:22 pmLeftists are desperately trying to sexualize little kids.
Using the type of "logic" you're trying to employ here, it's safe to say that the right, represented by Marty Decole Wagner, former chair of the Alliance for a Pro-Life Alabama, is "desperately" trying to ensure more unwanted kids are born so they have more to molest.

Gee, this is fun.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Can you say “projection?”
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Smackie Chan wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:18 pm
Booger wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:22 pmLeftists are desperately trying to sexualize little kids.
Using the type of "logic" you're trying to employ here, it's safe to say that the right, represented by Marty Decole Wagner, former chair of the Alliance for a Pro-Life Alabama, is "desperately" trying to ensure more unwanted kids are born so they have more to molest.

Gee, this is fun.
Too easy. I’m tossing softballs.

You’re welcome!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:16 pm
You might want to inform the Gov of that. He just doubled down on it being true. Have you EVER been right about ANYTHING?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Smackie Chan wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:18 pm

Gee, this is fun.
I thought you might be smarter than that. Guess not. Just another dumbfuck with his head jammed up his ass.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You moved to Bugaha because you couldn’t make it in Cali. Glass houses much?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

In an interview with ABC News on July 24, William B. Allen denounced Kamala Harris's comments on Florida's new African American curriculum, saying Harris was “categorically false” with her remarks.

Once again, same as with the Parental Rights in Education Act (the 'Don't Say Gay' bullshit), the media and, in this case, our vice president, has misled the public on the contents of a Florida bill. And, just as before, the left has fallen for it.

And I guarantee you, not one of the people who want the bill to suggest what they think it does...will read this link or check into the bill itself. The deceivers count on the public never making the effort to actually read the bill. Both the far right and far left are so locked in to what they believe, no amount of facts presented will dissuade them from their already established beliefs. The press should be held to account for their distortions of these Florida acts/bills as they are completely misleading the public with their bullshit.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/who-i ... QT#image=1
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dude the gov just doubled down on it saying what the press has been reporting. And yes I read your link and your guy says it says that too while saying it doesn’t all at once. Just STFU until you learn to read.

“It is the case that Africans proved resourceful, resilient, and adaptive, and were able to develop skills and aptitudes which served to their benefit, both while enslaved and after enslaved,” he said.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:12 pm “It is the case that Africans proved resourceful, resilient, and adaptive, and were able to develop skills and aptitudes which served to their benefit, both while enslaved and after enslaved,” he said.
That’s correct. What’s the problem?

You prefer that it paints slaves as helpless morons?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“It is the case that continuous sexual assault victims prove resourceful, resilient, and adaptive, and are able to develop skills and aptitudes which served to their benefit, both while being raped and after being raped.”

Because not all technically true statements are educational when presented incorrectly.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I can see your point.