Mueller Report--it's that bad

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Mueller Report--it's that bad

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mueller already ass blasting the president. Where's 88braincells? Where's Left Shitter?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:41 pm Mueller investigated Trump on the basis of lies, and naturally found absolutely nothing that would support your memes. Mueller explained, in detail, the vacuous nature of his evidentiary cache in his report. You should take the time to read it. But until you do, you can continue to look stupid here.

Personally, I'm looking forward to Mueller's testimony. He will break the law if he provides any information relating to the substance of his report beyond what is actually written in the report (and has said as much in anticipation of the hearing). And he will likely put himself in criminal jeopardy if he answers questions on matters outside the substance of his report (e.g., why was the Steele dossier used to obtain FISA warrants when it was known at the time that it was complete shit etc?), which will certainly be asked by Republicans on the committees. Mueller is hoping to thread the needle. And will need help from team D to pull it off. They want him to provide sound bites that they can use to fund raise for the next election cycle. But not have to address any issues that will further expose the criminal enterprise that was Comey's FBI and Obama's entire administration, and the cover-up of the Her investigation.

Should be good TV.
Go ahead and post the relevant law that backs up this stupid take.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

John Avlon
@JohnAvlon
SCHIFF: “Trump and his campaign welcomed and encouraged Russian interference?”

MUELLER: “Yes.”

SCHIFF: “And then Trump and his campaign lied about it to cover it up?”

MUELLER: “Yes.”
88braincells, Joe Blow and Left Shitter are breaking out the kneepads.

BUT BUT BUT Her's emails!
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Have your liberals heroes Impeach him then.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:24 pm 4'11"?
The best part about being a dwarf, is that you can live in a milk crate.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Lol

You are a clown. Post some more fake news.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

And now Mueller is walking back some of his testimony.
“That is not the correct way to say it,” Mueller said. “As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime.”
Maybe he is just doing this to fuck with racist snowflakes like Screwy.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Lol

You are a clown. Post some more fake news.
Like what CNN? America's least trustworthy with the ratings to prove it. Besides I know you didn't read the link, because it's from a source that is contrary to what you want to hear, so it's all fake.

The unfortunate sad truth is there is a ton of fake news on the web and in the mainstream media, but the liberals made up the Russian collusion red herring story to circumvent the 2016 election. That is fact.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Drueller shit the bed. Of course he was in a no win situation. Ratcliffe threw him to the ground and buttfucked him in broad daylight. Prosecutors do not exonerate and those who have not been charged with a crime do not require exoneration. Nothing new was presented. Nothing new was ever going to be presented.

This retarded clown show was the final nail in the coffin. It's over. Go home. You lose...again.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:49 pm It's over.
You and I both know that's not the case.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:49 pm Drueller shit the bed. Of course he was in a no win situation. Ratcliffe threw him to the ground and buttfucked him in broad daylight. Prosecutors do not exonerate and those who have not been charged with a crime do not require exoneration. Nothing new was presented. Nothing new was ever going to be presented.

This retarded clown show was the final nail in the coffin. It's over. Go home. You lose...again.
It’s funny how the drivebys only show up when they think they smell blood in the water. Give it up you lying, yellow, racist, pedo, tard. The crimes have been laid out and the only reason you don’t see them is because you are laid out, face down ass up, waiting for more red jizz.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:39 am Image

L. to R. (Choose below)

L - choose up to four
Screwy
Poptard
Weeland
All Democrats

R. - choose up to four
Mueller
Facts
Life
The 2020 election cycle
Yes Mueller is the sole holder of the facts. Fuck off nazi.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:14 pmHave your liberals heroes Impeach him then.
Bingo.

But the president should resign.

As things stand now, next, I believe the Dims will try to enforce their fully lawful and rightful subpoena of D. McGahn.

I thought Mueller was great.
If you have the attention span of a gnat (which sadly, most do), you may have been underwhelmed by Mueller, and what his approach is.

In the morning Mueller went out of his way to go down any path that might look political.
When asked, he spoke to the facts that are in the report -- which are DEVASTATING for the president.

In the afternoon he opined just a little bit, and it was beyond crystal clear that Trump's conduct and actions with Russia were unacceptable.
Anyone with objective integrity knows it.
If you are a political hack, you instead sweep it aside and go on about your business.
Sad state of affairs.

The DIms should stand on the right side of history and impeach the president.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

.088 is a simpleton.

A HACK.

Forgive him, MS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I don’t think he is a simpleton. I think he is evil.

So Hack is much closer.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:25 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:20 pm I’m interested in tearing him down

Probably not going to happen. POTUS is what 6' 3"..and you are 4'11". He can piss right in your open gaping mouth. The piss dribble coming out of your mouth will be the best thing in a long time.
Why are you obsessed with gay sexual dominance? Larry Craig things you're a fag.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:21 am
When asked, he spoke to the facts that are in the report -- which are DEVASTATING for the president.
Facts so DEVASTATING that Drueller declined to offer any recommendation one way or the other. Hmmm, perhaps "devastating" means something else to an unhinged whackjob than it does an ordinary, sane human being.
The DIms should stand on the right side of history and impeach the president.
They just passed on that last week and nothing new emerged out of this hearing. Which part of 'you lose' are you struggling to comprehend? I'd like to help.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

You should just stay on Donald's Twitter feed.
That's your speed.

Mueller treated the president fairly by not offering a recommendation.
He did the right thing.

It isn't fair to place a cloud of suspicion over Donald when it is not permissible to indict him now.
Mueller just laid out the facts.

Donald can possibly be indicted when he leaves office, or the house can deal with it now.
This is not difficult to understand.

I'm not a Dim, so I am not interested in them gaining political points by impeaching or not impeaching.
I don't care which party "wins" in this deal.
They both suck ass.

As an AMERICAN, it is plain to see, beyond ANY doubt, that this president should be removed from office.

The Dims have it in their wheel house to do what is right.
They should do it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Trump and his organized crime family cabal is by far the nation's #1 security threat....They're letting Moscow call the shots and everyone knows it.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

More fake news, or another conspiracy theory?

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:09 am More fake news, or another conspiracy theory?

Join the rest of us on Planet Earf, Joe. Did you watch any of his testimony or read any of his report? He's guilty of accepting Russain interference beyond any semblance of reasonable doubt and deserves to be impeached and incarcerated. Wake the fukc up already you god damn hack.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You know what he is talking about you are just to sick and twisted to admit you’re a nazi.
You know damn well that that section (pgs 51-57) is heavily redacted and neither you nor I nor your little Brownshirt pal mvskkkal knows what it really says and yet there is still enough to sink the red menace if not for psycho fucks like you.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

.088 wrote:You are are in camp with Poptard. Let that sink in. He thinks the Earth is a giant snow-globe and cannot appreciate 8th grade math.
Wat?

lol

I thought the hearing was wonderful, 'tard.

Your allegiance is noted and is quite well-documented on the board.

You stand in support of all of the foul stench that was publicly presented yesterday.

So it is.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:29 am
Kierland wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:22 am You know what he is talking about you are just to sick and twisted to admit you’re a nazi.
You know damn well that that section (pgs 51-57) is heavily redacted and neither you nor I nor your little Brownshirt pal mvskkkal knows what it really says and yet there is still enough to sink the red menace if not for psycho fucks like you.
And you are too stupid to admit that not knowing anything about which you speak is a hallmark of stupidity.

If anything that was reacted on those pages evidenced collusion/conspiracy/cooperation between Trump and Russia, why the fuck did Andrew Weissmann forget to Bring charges against Trump and his cohorts based on it?

You are are in camp with Poptard. Let that sink in. He thinks the Earth is a giant snow-globe and cannot appreciate 8th grade math. Let me buy the next round for you:

:bode:
Can you even read? Can you type without fallacies falling from your fingers? I clearly wrote that there was enough that was not redacted to sink him and the shape of the earth has nothing to do with it.
Now go fuckyourself you nazi fuck.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:there was enough that was not redacted to sink him

No doubt.

It is almost indescribably insane that R's actually think that spectacle yesterday was a good thing for them, or the country.

They are SO far off the rails that words can not even do it justice.

You've got 'tards like .088, schmuck, etc. in here crowing about yesterday??

They are proud of their man and their party?

omg...

LOL
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So from collusion, which isn't a crime, we have evolved to "acceptance" which is even milder than the non-crime of collusion. :lol: :lol:

Basically, what you are saying is the Russkies were up to some sort of shennanigans, which of course they have been, for the last century or so. And TGOF was obliged to do everything in his powers to stop it, while he was a candidate.

It wasn't his fukking job. If it was anyone's job, it was the Obama administration. What we now have proof of, is not only did they not stop it, they participated in it!!!

The Dossier was part of Russkie meddling. And it was bankrolled by the hildebeast and then ran with by the Obama DOJ.

As for who the Russians were "for", they were and are for their own self interests. And part of their self interests is to keep Americans as divided as possible. They have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams thanks to our main stream media, who have dropped any semblance of objectivity since the bad orange man has been in charge.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

For the sake of humanity, I had hoped that suckaholic's post was intended as parody.

suckaholic wrote:objectivity
rotf...

#mental
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

suck wrote:As for who the Russians were "for", they were and are for their own self interests.
They were for Trump.

Did you not listen to Mueller's answers yesterday?
He said that, under oath, multiple times.

He spelled it out in multiple ways, also.
It is all in the report.

Are you saying Mueller lied under oath?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:56 pm ^^^^^ That take pretty much provides the unbiased, objective, sane and logical account of the last three years. But others in here who see implanted thermite, explosives and snow-globes in places that the same cannot see have drawn different conclusions. Go figure.
So you can’t post with dropping fallacies. What poor excuse for a litigator. You probably have never even seen the inside of a courtroom.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

suck wrote:And TGOF was obliged to do everything in his powers to stop it, while he was a candidate.
Did Mueller say that?

Is that in the report?

Why are you babbling nonsensically?

suck wrote:So from collusion, which isn't a crime, we have evolved to "acceptance" which is even milder than the non-crime of collusion.
How about obstruction of justice?

#tard
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sorry tard if the cops pull you over for speeding they can’t arrest you for DUI. Same with special counsel.

Sin,
88nazis
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Russia interfered with our election to benefit its preferred candidate, Donald Trump
Trump openly welcomed and accepted Russian interference
He then lied to the special counsel about this and interfered with the special counsel's investigation, committing numerous felonies along the way
Trump kneepadders like 88braincells, Left Shitter and Schmickety think this is acceptable

It is not
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:16 am

omg...

LOL
omg..Your avatar is like literally soooo super cute.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:49 pm Russia interfered with our election to benefit its preferred candidate, Donald Trump
Trump openly welcomed and accepted Russian interference
He then lied to the special counsel about this and interfered with the special counsel's investigation, committing numerous felonies along the way
Trump kneepadders like 88braincells, Left Shitter and Schmickety think this is acceptable

It is not
So the Demorats had the Russia "interference" in an election while their administration was in office, Trump hands the Demorats their asses in the election. Sounds like Obonghit and his crew got worked by the Russkies. Sucks for them I guess.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88x42nazis,
Go fuck yourself.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:49 pmRussia interfered with our election to benefit its preferred candidate, Donald Trump
The Russians certainly interfered with our election. That interference was conducted without the assistance or knowledge of anyone in the Trump campaign as was made abundantly clear by Drueller's report and confirmed by his testimony before Congress last Wednesday. That Trump was their preferred candidate is idiotic. They had no favored candidate. Their purpose was to sow chaos and division. The Steele Dossier was Russian disinformation laundered through Fusion GPS to Shitlery's campaign and was the fig leaf used by the Obama Administration to conduct political espionage against the opposition party. Truly banana republic shit and it happened on Bath House Barry's watch.
He then lied to the special counsel about this and interfered with the special counsel's investigation,
This is a blatant, bald face lie. Not a misunderstanding just a shit eating lie.
COLLINS:
At any time in the investigation, was your investigation curtailed or stopped or hindered?

MUELLER:
No.
Game over, bitch. You LOSE. You have NOTHING and you will get NOTHING other than four more years T$. You don't have to like it. You'll just have to...

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Drive by yellow pedo says what?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:18 pm
Game over, bitch. You LOSE. You have NOTHING and you will get NOTHING other than four more years T$. You don't have to like it. You'll just have to...

Don't exclude the facts that it was elements of his own party...

...that tried frantically to torpedo his campaign from jump street.

They want the "Never Trump" movement to be scrubbed of their fingerprints.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:He then lied to the special counsel about this and interfered with the special counsel's investigation,
mvscal wrote:This is a blatant, bald face lie. Not a misunderstanding just a shit eating lie.
COLLINS:
At any time in the investigation, was your investigation curtailed or stopped or hindered?

MUELLER:
No.
LMAO!

'tard, you can watch this exchange -- in the first minute of the video below...

Collins was asking Mueller if he was able to carry out the investigation to its conclusion.

Mueller answered, "no," he was not hindered from carrying out the investigation to its conclusion.

He was NOT saying that Donald and others did not interfere with the investigation.

They did.

They ABSOLUTELY did.

See volume 2.

It is as clear as Donald's shit on your nose.