I have recently decided to quit living in fear

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: I have recently decided to quit living in fear

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mace wrote:My girlfriend in high school was a beautiful little Catholic girl and all she wanted to do was fuck and suck my dick. Damn, I should have married that girl....except I'd probably have 10 kids. I saw her a few years ago and she was even hotter now than when she was in high school....in a middle aged hottie kind of way
Middle aged? You must have run into her daughter.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:So, Roman Catholics are progressive/liberal.

I am sure the Pope will be interested in that.

Van/mvscal, do ever read what you type?

MV is just typing stuff to seem to be "mean"

But Van, you know better.
Cut Van some slack, Rog. It's obvious the chemo and pain meds have made him dillusional.

He actually thinks the eleventy bazillion messicans infesting his state are RC!!!!!

I'm pretty sure they're mostly presbyterian and southern baptist.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

smackie, Rog is from Florida. Apparently he's never heard of Mexicans, he's not aware that we share a border with a nation of illegal emigrants, and he hasn't heard of pre-marital sex or rampant abortions among poor Catholic girls who love to kiss their crucifix pendants just before taking their fifth load of the night on them.

Either that, or he thinks these are all conservative ideals.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mace wrote:
Now, now Marty, that's not what Derron said. We're talking about hot Catholic girls that like to fuck and suck.
You may as well be speaking fuckin Chinese if you are addressing Marty with the terms fuck and suck. He right away goes to the gay reference, because in his mind, that is what fuck and suck to him means. He has never experienced an enjoyable evening with a hot young Catholic girl. because he would get it if he had.

BTW, my mile high thing was with a Catholic girl in her daddy's plane. And on his huge desk too. And barn, and the nature woods...
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Derron wrote:
Mace wrote:
Now, now Marty, that's not what Derron said. We're talking about hot Catholic girls that like to fuck and suck.
You may as well be speaking fuckin Chinese if you are addressing Marty with the terms fuck and suck. He right away goes to the gay reference, because in his mind, that is what fuck and suck to him means. He has never experienced an enjoyable evening with a hot young Catholic girl. because he would get it if he had.

BTW, my mile high thing was with a Catholic girl in her daddy's plane. And on his huge desk too. And barn, and the nature woods...
I think you hit the nail on the head with that one, Marty would rather spend the evening licking Barry Manilow's ball sack while singing, "Looks like we made it" and "Weekend in New England".
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

bradhusker wrote:I think you hit the nail on the head with that one, Marty would rather spend the evening licking Barry Manilow's ball sack while singing, "Looks like we made it" and "Weekend in New England".
Who are you kidding? If you could be transported to the 50s you'd drain every last ounce from Elvis's ballsack like a child squeezing a Capri Sun.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Elvis would have loved Capri Suns.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
bradhusker wrote:I think you hit the nail on the head with that one, Marty would rather spend the evening licking Barry Manilow's ball sack while singing, "Looks like we made it" and "Weekend in New England".
Who are you kidding? If you could be transported to the 50s you'd drain every last ounce from Elvis's ballsack like a child squeezing a Capri Sun.
You must have me mistaken for someone else, Im as straight as the day is long.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

bradhusker wrote:
It is just when the sun goes down that you show your true faggot colors all night long.

Headed down to old Soho ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixqbc7X2NQY
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

bradhusker wrote:
days are kinda short this time of year.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

bradhusker wrote:
Enjoying your winter in Nome?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Nome? Get ur facts straight, Im New York City born and raised, but nowadays im caught between two shores, Im a sophisticated New Yorker, to me, you are a dumb hick who drinks natty lite and lives in a single wide.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

bradhusker wrote:Im New York City born and raised, but nowadays im caught between two shores
this was funny the first time you used it....second time, eh not so much....

better start culling your collection of neil diamond albums for some new stuff
get out, get out while there's still time
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Felix wrote:
bradhusker wrote:Im New York City born and raised, but nowadays im caught between two shores
this was funny the first time you used it....second time, eh not so much....

better start culling your collection of neil diamond albums for some new stuff
OK, BUT, you didnt answer the question.

You said that tax cuts dont create jobs. I countered with, Tax cuts do create an environment for positive job growth, AND, I backed it up with FACTS.

JFK, tax cuts created massive job growth.
Reagan cutting the top marginal tax rates,
created masssive job growth thru the 80's

what say you dummy?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=823_1328921111

"...new bands like Black Sabbath, etc..."

What a goober*.

*I need a new term for dolts, idiots, POSs, etc.

Hey Sam -- did you know Webster took the word "gullible" out of the dictionary?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

bradhusker wrote:Nome? Get ur facts straight, Im New York City born and raised, but nowadays im caught between two shores...
Is there any way you could be caught between two locomotives?

:fingerscrossed
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Ana Ng wrote:
bradhusker wrote:Nome? Get ur facts straight, Im New York City born and raised, but nowadays im caught between two shores...

he does every friday night. well, actually they're not locomotives, but strapping young black bucks, but, it's pretty much the same thing from where he sits.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

bradhusker wrote:Nome? Get ur facts straight, Im New York City born and raised, but nowadays im caught between two shores, Im a sophisticated New Yorker, to me, you are a dumb hick who drinks natty lite and lives in a single wide.
and he still got the joke over you, mr NYC sophistocate.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

smackaholic wrote:
Ana Ng wrote:

he does every friday night. well, actually they're not locomotives, but strapping young black bucks, but, it's pretty much the same thing from where he sits.
smack, your strapping black rape fantasies are a bit too vivid and realistic, MEANING, that your anus is ruined for life, you cant possibly control your own bowel movements anymore, WHAT? do you have a bag strapped to you for bodily waste?

psychology 101 suggests that when you come in here vividly illustrating being ass raped by two black studs, that you lead a life that no one wants or cares to hear about. unless that is, you are San Francisco born and raised by two dudes named JIM.
fuckin fagggotttt.