It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Re: Occupy Wall Street

Post by bradhusker »

BSmack wrote:
bradhusker wrote:
88 wrote:Tell me about it. I can't believe how fast the time has passed.
the 70's were a wonderful time. Until August 16, 1977, it was a hot summer day, a day that will live in infammy. I can remember where I was, what I was doing, and how I felt. I can even remember the thick summer heat, it was hard to breathe, and I do not have asthma either. The news hit me like a ton of bricks, I was a zombie afterwards. I remember the crowds on the streets, the police themselves were useless, due to the fact that they too were sobbing uncontrollably, the country suffered a great loss that day, I'll never forget.
I was at football practice. Just another bloated, dead rock star. Next.
BSmack, I happen to know that your football practice was cancelled the moment the news came out.
In fact, the coach sent everyone home to reflect on the magnitude of the situation.
I understand why you cant recall that moment, seeing as it was 34 years ago, and you still carry some trauma from it, but, in time, you'll move on.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

bradhusker wrote:reflect on the magnitude of the situation.
the magnitude of the situation is that the Deciders have failed their responsibilities miserably....

for the love of humanity, off this shit troll....
get out, get out while there's still time
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

bradhusker wrote:BSmack, I happen to know that your football practice was cancelled the moment the news came out.
In fact, the coach sent everyone home to reflect on the magnitude of the situation.
I understand why you cant recall that moment, seeing as it was 34 years ago, and you still carry some trauma from it, but, in time, you'll move on.
Yea sure. My Vince Lombardi league B Team coach was a guy named Dick Prince. And he earned that name. If somebody had ever suggested we stop practice because some fat drug addict's heart exploded, he would have turned our practice into something out of Full Metal Jacket. Seriously, we didn't know or care.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

BSmack wrote:
bradhusker wrote:BSmack, I happen to know that your football practice was cancelled the moment the news came out.
Yea sure. My Vince Lombardi league B Team coach was a guy named Dick Prince. And he earned that name. If somebody had ever suggested we stop practice because some fat drug addict's heart exploded, he would have turned our practice into something out of Full Metal Jacket. Seriously, we didn't know or care.
you're probably right, my bad, "Dick Prince"? say no more.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

bradhusker wrote:
BSmack wrote:you're probably right, my bad, "Dick Prince"? say no more.
I'm serious. He owns a bar out here. It's the unofficial GOP HQ in my hometown.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

enough