It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: We're talkin' Rock & Roll

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Doubt that I'll ever do a cruise.
You mean being in a petri dish with 3,000 other people and some walking noro virus carrier ??
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

KC Scott wrote: Shit I may have to post all of them so you people can identify where the hell we were at
But do you have 13 TV's in your house ?

Sin,

Indy Frisco
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Doubt that I'll ever do a cruise.
You mean being in a petri dish with 3,000 other people and some walking noro virus carrier ??
That has seemed to be a trend of late. It's more about wanting to be on the beach all day everyday. St Maarten also has a ridiculous number of really great restaurants. I believe Trip Advisor lists 421. One of which is German.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

KC Scott wrote:St. Maarten was a good time, and no we didn't do the Malo beach thing as that would have stood out. The most memorable thing was the motorcycle tour of the island. My Boss and I each had Harleys, everyone else was on mopeds. Instead of turning left, one of the women drove her moped right through a fence at the bottom of a hill. That was pretty funny. When we got to Orient Beach she also freaked out. Good times

Of all the island trips, the best times were Grand Cayman (twice) and Aruba. Grand Cayman highlight was Snorkling Stringray City and Aruba was diving that sunken German ship 50 yds off the beach.
I'm not a snorkeler. What else is there to recommend Grand Cayman? Been to Aruba three times. We really liked it but I think it's ridiculously overpriced.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

KC Scott wrote:yea, Grand Cayman is/was expensive too - before $10 drinks were the norm, they were already doing it there. I didn't remember Aruba being any more expensive that GC. The beaches in GC are amazing whie sand there, it was the cleanest island we went to ever, in the Caribe

Even if you don't get in the water and snorkle with the Sting Rays, you need to go see it. It's just freaking wild to see all those Rays
I kind of suspected that Grand Cayman was way overpriced, just like Aruba. I've been to Jamaica (4 times), Curacao, Antigua, Aruba (3 times), and St Maarten (3 times). I should probably try other islands, but St Maarten has been the best by far, and costs us significantly less than Aruba did. It's also a plus when you know your way around and have a long list of restaurants you like. I have found all of the food and drink prices to be extremely reasonable.

There's fantastic places to eat right on Orient beach. Andy and Cheryl's - Italian guy, Jewish girl from New Jersey. He does all of the cooking, and flies in mussels, clams, etc. from the east coast every week. Aloha is run by a very sexy French lady and they put out some incredible food. Along with some complimentary shots of infused rum (ginger, coconut, banana, etc).

I have a contact there that rents timeshare rooms in the resorts. The place where we stay has a full kitchen with granite countertops, and typically costs us $1095/week. Two tickets from Chicago on United cost us about $1300, direct flight. That's going to be around $4000 for erverything, including food, drink, and the rental car.

If anyone is interested in more info, IM me.