Doom

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sven Golly
Elwood

Re: Doom

Post by Sven Golly »

Again, inflation is caused by too much money in circulation. The money supply has been increased and therefore leads to excess demand for goods and services, thus retailers raise prices.

What don't you understand dumbass? It's Econ 101.

I'm done trying to educate you you mental pygmie.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I was talking about how stuff works not how people talk about how stuff works. Prices rise when people raise prices. I’m sure there are tons of reasons why people say they are raising prices. There are also tons of reasons people kill their spouse but nobody made them do it. Lots of reasons to do lots of things. Funny how you are all of a sudden interested with nuance.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sven Golly wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:13 pm Again, inflation is caused by too much money in circulation.

I'm sure glad that increased transportation costs haven't increased inflation.

Especially while the oil companies reaped record profits while fewer people were driving....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

First Republic secures $30 billion rescue from large banks

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/03/16/inve ... index.html

First Republic Bank, facing a crisis of confidence from investors and customers, is set to receive
a $30 billion lifeline from a group of America’s largest banks.

“This show of support by a group of large banks is most welcome, and demonstrates the resilience
of the banking system,” the Treasury Department said in a statement Thursday.

The major banks include JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citigroup and Truist.

The $30 billion infusion will give the struggling San Francisco lender much-needed cash to
meet customer withdrawals
and buttress confidence in the US banking system during a
tumultuous moment for lenders.

LOL

Let the part in bold print sink in.

First Republic customers have been (or are seeking to), in large numbers, withdrawing their money from the failed bank.

So these big banks have given 30 billion dollars to First Republic to cover the withdrawals.

THAT'S IT!

It is not 30 billion dollars to save First Republic.
It cannot be saved.

And the bulk of that 30 billion dollars that is (or will be) going to First Republic will end up going into the larger banks that have provided for the customer withdrawals, because the customers will, in most cases, end up placing the money that they have taken out of First Republic, one way or another, into one of the large banks.

So the bottom line is that SVB has failed, FIrst Republic has failed, Credit Suisse has effectively failed, and that is the tip of the iceberg.

Also, what will end up happening here is that smaller banks will go bust, and everything will ultimately be funneled into a handful of large banks, which will control everything.

All moving toward the digital currency, which will be implemented when public sentiment DEMANDS that it happen, because it will be sold to us as the only way to save us.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's all Monopoly money at this point... :oops:

Notice how NONE of the mainstream media has mentioned Credit Suisse... :oops: :oops: :oops:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS wrote:It's all Monopoly money at this poin
Yes, and it is even worse than that.

Actual physical currency is used in Monopoly.
If a Monopoly player runs out of physical currency, he is -----> OUT.

In our current world, the amount of actual physical dollars in existence is just a small fraction of the dollars that are claimed to be real.

So understand, when the SHTF (well, it already has if you are fvcked by SVB, Signature, First Republic, Credit Suisse) physical cash will be king, and you better have some.

But that will be very short-lived, imo, because when the SHTF large scale, the powers behind the curtain will show everyone their salvation -- the digital dollar system.

People, desperate as hell, will be thankful for their enslavement.

Cash will go bye-bye.

Checkmate.

Matthew chapter 24.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

UBS offers to buy Credit Suisse for up to $1 billion, the Financial Times reports

The FT said UBS had offered a price of 0.25 Swiss francs ($0.27) a share to be paid in UBS stock. Credit Suisse shares ended Friday at 1.86 Swiss francs. The fast-moving nature of the negotiations means the terms of any end deal could be different from those reported.

Credit Suisse is reportedly balking at the offer, however, arguing it is too low and would hurt shareholders and employees, people with knowledge of the matter told Bloomberg.

Credit Suisse's scale and potential impact on the global economy is much greater than the U.S. banks. The Swiss bank's balance sheet is around twice the size of Lehman Brothers when it collapsed, at around 530 billion Swiss francs as of end-2022. It is also far more globally inter-connected, with multiple international subsidiaries — making an orderly management of Credit Suisse's situation even more important...

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/03/19/ubs-off ... ports.html
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Credit Suisse--the preferred bank of mobsters, shady governments and organized crime syndicates around the world.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:54 am It's all Monopoly money at this point... :oops:

Notice how NONE of the mainstream media has mentioned Credit Suisse... :oops: :oops: :oops:
Yes they have.

It’s just not as compelling of a story to you and the MAGAt crowd as the failure of a supposedly “Woke” SVB. So it mostly flies under your radar.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey, if you think I'm an Orange Man supporter, you really need to snooze less in the day room and actually read some posts.

My reference was to the official damage control by the Biden handlers, including his parasite Sec'y of Treasury, Yellen, as well as the media hacks they dispatch. And none of the mainstream media--PBS Newshour, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, or even FOX News--mentioned a word about the conspicuous Woke agenda and policies of the SVB. And make no mistake, those Woke sensibilities and priorities are ALWAYS a disaster waiting to happen.
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:07 pm Mikey, if you think I'm an Orange Man supporter, you really need to snooze less in the day room and actually read some posts.

My reference was to the official damage control by the Biden handlers, including his parasite Sec'y of Treasury, Yellen, as well as the media hacks they dispatch. And none of the mainstream media--PBS Newshour, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, or even FOX News--mentioned a word about the conspicuous Woke agenda and policies of the SVB. And make no mistake, those Woke sensibilities and priorities are ALWAYS a disaster waiting to happen.
What does any of that have to do with the “Main Stream Media’s” coverage of Credit Suisse? Do you even remember what you wrote from post to post? Or is it that you think that constantly changing the subject somehow makes you look smart or something?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He is probably AI.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:54 am He is probably AI.
I could see the “A” part of AI, but the “I” part is in serious doubt.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I was responding directly to to your insipid post. That indeed the quiet Credit Suisse crisis was (desperately) ignored--and that the Woke agenda which underscored the wilful obliviousness of the regulators was also ignored. Look up a bitch named Daly. She's a strident lesbo activist supposedly in charge of overseeing the bank as CEO of the California Federal Reserve. She was busy hawking woke bullshit while the ship sank. Biden is actually nominating her for the main board. But back to Credit Suisse, the Director and head of investment-banking-strategic programs is a certain "Mx Pips Bunce," a British man who thinks he's a woman--or something "non-binary"--and whose attention was dedicated to "owning their authenticity" as opposed to actually minding the books. Gee, Mikey, do you see a pattern? :wink:

Here's the freak who landed Credit Suisse in the soup..

My you are a dull and fetid poster. Why do you stay? To exchange witticisms with Squirm Worm?
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I see a pattern of too many crazy bots here.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

How is this whole Queer freak show somehow being openly and eagerly installed in the top levels of academia, government, and the financial industries? Who the fuck is behind this depraved agenda? Hmmm... :wink:
Before God was, I am
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:36 am How is this whole Queer freak show somehow being openly and eagerly installed in the top levels of academia, government, and the financial industries? Who the fuck is behind this depraved agenda? Hmmm... :wink:
The Kierlands of the world.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Wigs have you two in a hate rage.

Fucking snowflakes.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Nah, wigs don’t bother me at all. Mentally ill people placed in high positions at banks do, though.

Why don’t you find a radical LGBTQer to do all your investing for you? Find one who devotes all their energy to promoting their sexual proclivities rather than concentrating on their job.

That would be very progressive of you. Put your money where your mouth is.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More strawmen. From mental illness to radical LGBTQ to 💯 of their energy. You just make shit up and then make more shit up.

“Bob is a fisherman, Bob owns a bank, all he does all day is promote fishing at his bank.”

“Sue wears pants to work, all she does at work is push her pro pants agenda.”

You just don’t like people that are different than you so you hate on them, which is of course what Nazis do.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

You’re as stupid a fuck as I’ve ever encountered anywhere. You simply ignore reality.

Invest your money thru a full-bore radicalized LGBTQer. Come on, hypocrite. I’ll find you the perfect person to handle your money.

I surround myself with people who couldn’t be more unlike me. I would die from boredom if I hung with the same ol’ folks all my life.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you get called out on your Strawman and you think doubling down is the best bet. Full bore radicalized LGBT is just a boogie man. You made that up. Some people just want to wear a dress or pants and be accepted.

“That man fucked a child so all men must be fucking children.”

Sin,
Boogers for Brains
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Bob loves fishing and owns a bank.
Bob hires a bunch of his fishing buddies to run the bank.
Bob & his buddies spend all their time fishing and chairpersoning fishing advocasy groups, and fail to manage assets under their care.
Much to the surprise of morons, Bob's bank fails because managers were too buay doing fish things to do banking.
Other fishermen and people synpathetic to the plight of fishing persons demand Bob and his buddies get bailed out from the public trust.

Fucking morons like Kierland: you're afraid of fish! Gawd what a dumb mitherfucker.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s not the public trust and you just proved how stupid you sound because no body does/did that. It’s just Strawman after Strawman with you people.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Woosh! Right over your head. Back on ignore, you ignoramous.
Shut up, Randy!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:49 am First Republic secures $30 billion rescue from large banks

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/03/16/inve ... index.html

First Republic Bank, facing a crisis of confidence from investors and customers, is set to receive
a $30 billion lifeline from a group of America’s largest banks.

“This show of support by a group of large banks is most welcome, and demonstrates the resilience
of the banking system,” the Treasury Department said in a statement Thursday.

The major banks include JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citigroup and Truist.

The $30 billion infusion will give the struggling San Francisco lender much-needed cash to
meet customer withdrawals
and buttress confidence in the US banking system during a
tumultuous moment for lenders.

LOL

Let the part in bold print sink in.

First Republic customers have been (or are seeking to), in large numbers, withdrawing their money from the failed bank.

So these big banks have given 30 billion dollars to First Republic to cover the withdrawals.

THAT'S IT!

It is not 30 billion dollars to save First Republic.
It cannot be saved.

And the bulk of that 30 billion dollars that is (or will be) going to First Republic will end up going into the larger banks that have provided for the customer withdrawals, because the customers will, in most cases, end up placing the money that they have taken out of First Republic, one way or another, into one of the large banks.

So the bottom line is that SVB has failed, FIrst Republic has failed, Credit Suisse has effectively failed, and that is the tip of the iceberg.

Also, what will end up happening here is that smaller banks will go bust, and everything will ultimately be funneled into a handful of large banks, which will control everything.

All moving toward the digital currency, which will be implemented when public sentiment DEMANDS that it happen, because it will be sold to us as the only way to save us.

First Republic seeks new ways to escape unrealized losses

First Republic Bank's (FRC.N) efforts to secure a capital infusion continued without
success on Tuesday...

https://www.reuters.com/business/financ ... 023-03-21/

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:58 pm Woosh! Right over your head. Back on ignore, you ignoramous.
White flag and a yellow flag in the same post. Bravo!!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What's this bullshit lingo?

Why are you here? :meds:

Please leave. You really won't be missed. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s called English, you should try it sometime.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

UBS will pull out of the deal to take over Credit Suisse?

https://twitter.com/MrDavidNIO

#Doom
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Wrong. But what of Duetsche Bank?? :shock:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Duetsche Bank is more -----> doom.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

BRICS Looking At Basing Financial Reserves On A Basket Of Their Own Currencies

The BRICS had previously said it was working on establishing a joint payment network to cut reliance on the Western financial system. The member countries have also been increasing the use of local currencies in mutual trade. Brazil and China signed an agreement earlier this week...

https://www.silkroadbriefing.com/news/2 ... urrencies/

We've heard rumblings about the fall of the U.S. Dollar for a long time.

Things might become REAL.

#doom
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Opec oil producers announce surprise cut in output

Several of the world's largest oil exporters have announced surprise cuts in production
in a move which is expected to push up prices. Saudi Arabia, Iraq and several Gulf states
said they were cutting output to support market stability. Oil prices soared when Russia
invaded Ukraine, but are now back at levels seen before the conflict began. However, the
US has been calling for producers to increase output in order to push energy prices lower...

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-65157555

lol

Another kick in the American consumer's 'nads.

Enjoy!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:25 pm Someone will score some death pool points soon.

An odd random thought that came to me just now as I was doing the laundry. Not sure who, but methinks that Igor will be updating the scoreboard soon.

Probably today.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Paul Cattermole: S Club 7 star dies aged 46

S Club 7 were one of the biggest pop acts of the late 1990s and early 2000s.

Their hits included Reach, Don't Stop Movin' and S Club Party. In total, they
had 11 UK top 10 singles, including four number ones, and sold more than
10 million albums worldwide. They also won two Brit Awards...

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-65215283

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S_Club_7
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, everything points to another Covid vax victim. :meds:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »