Looks Like It's On...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Looks Like It's On...

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:03 pm So Donald was on with Larry Ingraham last week and he said he believed Soleimani was going to blow up four embassies.
lol

But defense secretary Mark Esper was on Face the Nation yesterday and said that he saw no specific evidence of that.

Don, the lying white trash con man.
Don the Con told Larry Ingraham that he didn't need to show the public any evidence of any imminent threat. As he was approved SEVEN MONTHS AGO to take out this Iranian slime, Trump said today it doesn't matter if there was any imminent threat or not.

Truly the world's biggest piece of shit.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:38 pmDon the Con told Larry Ingraham that he didn't need to show the public any evidence of any imminent threat.
True statement. He was the leader of designated terrorist organization. He can droned with impunity for his past actions alone.
As he was approved SEVEN MONTHS AGO to take out this Iranian slime, Trump said today it doesn't matter if there was any imminent threat or not.
President Trump gave green light seven months ago provided that Soleimani or one his puppets killed an American. Well, they killed an American and then we killed him. In your warped mind, that somehow makes him a "piece of shit." You really need to take a deep breath and a long look in the mirror because you are totally fucked in the head.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Which American did he kill?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:38 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:03 pm So Donald was on with Larry Ingraham last week and he said he believed Soleimani was going to blow up four embassies.
lol

But defense secretary Mark Esper was on Face the Nation yesterday and said that he saw no specific evidence of that.

Don, the lying white trash con man.
Don the Con told Larry Ingraham that he didn't need to show the public any evidence of any imminent threat. As he was approved SEVEN MONTHS AGO to take out this Iranian slime, Trump said today it doesn't matter if there was any imminent threat or not.

Truly the world's biggest piece of shit.
The president is correct either way.
That's the beauty of it.
According to our constitution, the president could indeed take out that general with extreme prejudice any time he GOT DAMN wanted to.
You leftist scum despise the constitution, so this matter is beyond your retard level IQ.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:10 am Which American did he kill?
Between 400 and 600 American servicemen and women.
Wounding another several thousand more. Meaning, according to our constitution, the president could kill the general with extreme prejudice any time he GOT DAMN wanted to.
But leftist scum like you spit on our constitution. So this matter is beyond your retard level IQ.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Name one twatface.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Nawres Hamid was the contractor killed by Soleimani in December. Hamid was a naturalized American citizen.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You lying, War mongering, snowflake POC. Nobody even knows if Hezbollah fired those rockets, let alone QS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And again how many of these tards that got supposedly got wacked by QS were on American Soil?
Have you idiots EVER met a war you didn’t like?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

They get all triggered and melt and then lash out and call for war and junk. Like pedokkkal, Carson and your Orange Leader.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:32 pm Have you idiots EVER met a war you didn’t like?
Nope. Islamophobia runs through their blood.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Carson wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:51 pm Is Quds the Arabic word for choad?
You remind many people of "choda boy", from the movie "Orgazmo".
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:42 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:32 pm Have you idiots EVER met a war you didn’t like?
Nope. Islamophobia runs through their blood.
"Phobe" screamers like you are the sheep tards who regurgitate cable news.
You and kierland both shout out left wing BS talking points and rhetoric.
I guess you're just lost in a pool of left wing vomit.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:20 pm Name one twatface.
Who are you,? you jizz filled asshole.
We don't need your validation of how many kills they had.
Don't need your blessing.
You're not the arbiter here.
88 is.
He's earned his status here.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Trust the process
Thanks for being my proxy EatAPenis
Say left a lot
Flood the zone
Vomit on your keyboard
Orange for life

Sin,
88nazis
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:42 pm Trust the process
Say left a lot
Flood the zone
Vomit on your keyboard
Orange for life

Sin,
88nazis
I don't use a keyboard, my hands are too large. I speak my text.
You've got the opposite problem, tiny feminine hands, making you very popular in Greenwich village late at night.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Never address the issues
Noise and light
Trust the process

Sin,
88morons
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Say left a lot
Flood the zone
Vomit on your keyboard
Orange for life

Sin,
88nazis
My life improved so much when I finally blocked Eat a Penis. I recommend it, you won't regret it.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:10 am
Say left a lot
Flood the zone
Vomit on your keyboard
Orange for life

Sin,
88nazis
My life improved so much when I finally blocked Eat a Penis. I recommend it, you won't regret it.
Isn't being on a message board and blocking the messages of other's, kinda like going to the bunny ranch and not partaking in the pussy?

You're a walking contradictory shallow confused little worm.