Mueller Report--it's that bad

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Mueller Report--it's that bad

Post by Kierland »

Rooster wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 3:41 am

So just for the sake of clarity, I’m going to painstakingly point out that unlike me, you are making a (ridiculously silly) judgement call on a report that you have not seen, nor ever will.
You mean like I COULD see the starr report AND the 18 boxes of supporting evidence? Yes you are correct. Your red leader and his deep state will never let that happen. I'm just wondering what "judgement call" I have made on this report?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Rooster wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 3:56 am highly capable official
Barr is a Hack. You are a fucking POS for sucking his dick.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 12:52 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 3:35 pmIf Bill Burr said the sun rose in the west, the kneepadders would parrot that insanity endlessly

He makes a lot of sense to me.
How so?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:37 am
Kierland wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 4:33 am You are a tiny anal leaking yellow dog.
Sticks and stones may break bones, but your smack is forever lame. With blasts like that, 2019 Board Bitch is clearly yours for the taking.
No way. Tiny smack is as fresh as it was in 1999.

Sin,
Most Tards on T1B.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:47 pm
Carson wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 4:15 pm
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:45 am

I was expecting more people to jump on this topic...
In your Dreams
Thanks Carson. You seem like a nice guy. If we ever meet up, I'd like to treat you to some ice cream man.
I think you need to finish what you started.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Wow Carson, you're really on fire lately...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Carson wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 4:04 am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:47 pm
Carson wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 4:15 pm
In your Dreams
Thanks Carson. You seem like a nice guy. If we ever meet up, I'd like to treat you to some ice cream man.
I think you need to finish what you started.
Dave has something for you.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

US President Donald Trump has invoked executive privilege over the unredacted Mueller report and other subpoenaed
materials, the Justice Department has said.

The decision was announced by Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd in a letter to the House Judiciary Committee on
Wednesday morning. The committee was poised to vote on a contempt citation against Attorney General William Barr
over failure to present the unredacted Mueller report and other materials...

https://www.rt.com/usa/458734-trump-ass ... ifications

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The kool aid drinkers don’t care. Trump could shoot their mother on 8th ave and they would STILL suck his dick.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88+42=POS
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jim Jordan = POS

We allege that the "oranges" of the investigation were corrupt, therefore we all ought to turn a blind eye to Donald's illegal fascism.

Yeppers.

Good work, m0rons.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Which criminals did he identify you greedy lying POS?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 3:06 am came up with bupkiss
:lol:

Keep telling yourself that.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

.088 wrote:Your clown had $35M and 24 months and the entire government working to find Trump/Russia election rigging and came up with bupkiss.

The entire government?
lol

Go douche yourself, nancy.

Congress hasn't even received the full report, even though it's now been six weeks since Barr has had it.
Don and his dicksuckers are hellbent on defying rightful subpoenas and shutting down fact-finding that is the responsibility of congress.

Mueller clearly documented multiple instances of obstruction, you lying, desperate twat.
And he explained why he left it for congress.

More than 370 former federal prosecutors who worked in Republican and Democratic administrations have signed
on to a statement asserting special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s findings would have produced obstruction charges
against President Trump — if not for the office he held.

The statement — signed by myriad former career government employees as well as high-profile political appointees —
offers a rebuttal to Attorney General William P. Barr’s determination that the evidence Mueller uncovered was
“not sufficient” to establish that Trump committed a crime.

Mueller had declined to say one way or the other whether Trump should have been charged, citing a Justice
Department legal opinion that sitting presidents cannot be indicted, as well as concerns about the fairness of accusing
someone for whom there can be no court proceeding...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 56511278c5

What the hell is wrong with you?

Your credibility is totally shot.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I get they you are dumb but the red menace does not have unfettered firing powers. In your world he could conspire with Don Jr. to have Don Jr. kill Don the Con’s mail carrier because he was late with the mail then fire anyone who dared to investigate.
You are a jackboot. You are a POS. You are disgusting and vile. You are a right wing authoritarian. You are racist and a fraud.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I am going to skip over the rest of your completely wacked out rant and look just at this...

.088 wrote:A president cannot be guilty of obstructing justice by exercising the powers the Constitution bestows on his office. Even if Trump wanted the Mueller investigation to be over and fired everyone involved in it including Mueller, it would not amount to obstruction of justice. He has that power.
You're not really a lawyer, are you?

A president is granted power to take certain actions, yes.
But in taking those actions, his motivation for taking the action(s) determines whether or not it is obstruction of justice.
And btw, the firing of Comey isn't the only instance of possible obstruction of justice on the part of Donald.

The president was a target of the Mueller investigation.
You are trying to tell us that by virtue of the office he holds, the man who is president cannot have an investigation find him to have committed a crime because he has the power to shut the fact-finding down if he wants to.

You think the president is a king.

Congress is a co-equal branch, twat.
They are fully within their rights to issue subpoenas in order to get to the facts.

Look at you.
You have become a serious mess because you are so desperate to support this lying, criminal buffoon.

Why?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The answer to why is right in his post. The economy is humming. It’s the first thing he says as to why we are all good. He is a greedy fuck. 7deadly sins and all. He was born a poor hillbilly and it scares the fuck out of him to think of ever being like that again. Same basic concept with Brokenpsyche his dad dies and he is worried about what will happen to the family economically and he does everything he can to make sure he is never in that situation, up to and including marrying a frigid snow queen.
Scum of the earth.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That and they are a bunch of fucking racists.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 1:44 pm The answer to why is right in his post. The economy is humming. It’s the first thing he says as to why we are all good. He is a greedy fuck. 7deadly sins and all. He was born a poor hillbilly and it scares the fuck out of him to think of ever being like that again. Same basic concept with Brokenpsyche his dad dies and he is worried about what will happen to the family economically and he does everything he can to make sure he is never in that situation, up to and including marrying a frigid snow queen.
Scum of the earth.
Who is BrokenPsyche?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Probably Left (Broken) Seater.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 3:14 pm Mueller and his band of merry Democrats.
You really are a drinker of the orange, semen flavored KoolAid, aren't you?

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

.088 wrote:Nadler and Schiff and Pelosi and the other dolts in Congress should fire up impeachment proceedings if they think they are warranted.

They want to get the FACTS, 'tard.
It is rightful.

They have subpoenaed documents and people and are being stonewalled.
Why the hell would you support this?

Oh...
You support this kind of authoritarianism because your guy is the president.

.088 wrote:Donald could fire all persons in the Executive Branch and its agencies that investigate the crime and pardon himself and Donald Jr. for any federal crimes they committed. It would not be obstruction of justice.
If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly
did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state.

- R. Mueller

He says you are full of shit, as do 370 former federal prosecutors who all signed a statement saying you are full of shit.

Let me guess...

"Mueller is one of the very bad democrats!! They got the ENTIRE government after Donald Trump!! Those 370 former feds are ALL against Donald, tool!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

rotf...

You are deluded and quite obviously mentally ill.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 4:46 pm Image
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 3:14 pm

Yes, if Donald Trump conspired with Donald Jr. to have his son murder a postman, Donald could fire all persons in the Executive Branch and its agencies that investigate the crime and pardon himself and Donald Jr. for any federal crimes they committed. It would not be obstruction of justice. It is a power granted to the office of president. Trump would be impeached by the Congress, which is its power. And he would go to prison for life with his son for state charges of murder and conspiracy etc., even if the murder occurred in the District of Columbia. No one is above the law.
Except Don the Con who could kill a mail carrier and only be impeached but not tried and convicted in “federal” court.

Goebbels Says What?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That not what US v Nixon says but since you are a kool aid drinking Brownshirt you either don’t care or are willfully ignorant of the law.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

In addition to this long history of Congress extensively using its oversight authority, including to
investigate the Executive Branch, the judiciary has repeatedly affirmed Congress’s broad investigatory
powers. As the Supreme Court has stated: “The power of the Congress to conduct investigations is
inherent in the legislative process,” and “that power is broad.”
Indeed, Congress must have this
power because it can “legislate wisely [and] effectively” only with “information respecting the conditions
which the legislation is intended to affect or change." For that reason, “where the legislative body does
not itself possess the requisite information—which not infrequently is true—recourse must be had to
others who do possess it.”

Finally, the Court relied on “Congress’ broad investigative power” in upholding a statute that required
the preservation of presidential materials from the Nixon Administration.
Among the “substantial
public interests that led Congress to seek to preserve [these] materials” was “Congress’ need to
understand how [our] political processes had in fact operated” during “the events leading to [Nixon]’s
resignation . . . in order to gauge the necessity for remedial legislation.”
In short, the House and Senate possess broad investigatory powers rooted in the Constitution’s grant of
the legislative power to Congress under Article I.
Indeed, even the Executive Branch has agreed. As the
Department of Justice’s Office of Legal Counsel has noted, “It is beyond dispute that Congress may
conduct investigations in order to obtain facts pertinent to possible legislation and in order to evaluate
the effectiveness of current laws.”

https://www.theusconstitution.org/wp-co ... -Brief.pdf

.088 is a brownshirt.

No doubt.

Frightening.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 5:13 pm As usual, you’ve got nothing. Point out where I’m wrong. Or post more videos of Homer Simpson doing his best Rachel Maddow interpretation.
Your rote regurgitation of Trump's drivel about "Mueller and his band of Democrats" is prima facie evidence that your takes aren't worth considering seriously, much less taking the time to refute.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 6:52 pm
Mikey wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 6:39 pm
88 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 5:13 pm As usual, you’ve got nothing. Point out where I’m wrong. Or post more videos of Homer Simpson doing his best Rachel Maddow interpretation.
Your rote regurgitation of Trump's drivel about "Mueller and his band of Democrats" is prima facie evidence that your takes aren't worth considering seriously, much less taking the time to refute.
It isn't drivel, and it is impossible for you to refute. 13 of the 15 prosecutors hired by Muller are registered Democrats and/or contributed to Democrat political candidates in recent election cycles. Mueller and Rosenstein are registered Republicans.
And impossible for you to prove.

Yes, 13 of 18 on the team were registered Democrats. Angry? More like in possession of considerable expertise.

Additionally,
Justice Department officials, however, are not supposed to ask about employees' political affiliations. Department policy prohibits "using political affiliation and may also prohibit using certain ideological affiliations in hiring and taking other personnel actions with regard to career attorneys," according to the department’s inspector general.
Would you have been happier if Mueller went against Department policy and hired all Trump cock sucking sycophants, like yourself?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald ... ts-n976226

Seriously, just STFU. You're looking more and more like the deranged brownshirt that Pops keeps accusing you of being.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

.088 wrote:contributed to Democrat political candidates in recent election cycles
Donald spent an adult lifetime contributing to Democrat political candidates... and he bragged about it.
Remember?

Way to kick the hell out of your own @ss.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

This thread has turned into an alternate for pops flat earth debate.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 6:53 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 5:41 pm That not what US v Nixon says but since you are a kool aid drinking Brownshirt you either don’t care or are willfully ignorant of the law.
What do you think US v. Nixon says? Put up or continue playing the role of tent peg in here.
You have never once won a legal argument against me you fucking hack so take your tent peg and shove it up your plungered ass.

Nixon says that the privilege is qualified and creates a presumption of vailidity once invoked. A sufficient showing must then be made that the material is essential to the inquiry. But then you knew (or should have know) that you fucking water carrying stooge.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 6:52 pm
It isn't drivel, and it is impossible for you to refute. 13 of the 15 prosecutors hired by Muller are registered Democrats and/or contributed to Democrat political candidates in recent election cycles. Mueller and Rosenstein are registered Republicans.
And 100% of the tards trying to suppress it are right wing tards like you. So the report is more bi partisan than the people defending its suppression.
Do you have any other stupid arguments as to why I can’t read it and see the boxes of supporting evidence?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Way to move the goalposts. I did not say he had to produce it. I said it’s not an absolute privledge and that you are wrong that all Congress can do is impeach or pound sand. In fact you labeled them 1) and 2). It’s not the red mence’s decision and it’s not your decision either “it is the province and duty of [the] Court "to say what the law is" with respect to the claim of privilege presented...” US v Nixon
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Goober McTuber wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 2:30 pm Probably Left (Broken) Seater.

Good to see I am living rent free in more than one location these days.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because anybody who posts anything about another poster has that poster “living in their dome.” You really are a talking point spouting mess you fat greedy fuck.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Joe in PB wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 7:55 pm This thread has turned into an alternate for pops flat earth debate.
It has unfortunately turned into another dumping ground for your inane takes.

Wack, partisan hack video is 5, 4, 3...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

.088 wrote:Get ready for the IG’s report, Barr’s grand jury indictments and Comey’s, Clapper’s, and Brennan’s frog marching.
Did Q tell you that?

bwaaa...
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Softball Bat wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 1:32 am
.088 wrote:Get ready for the IG’s report, Barr’s grand jury indictments and Comey’s, Clapper’s, and Brennan’s frog marching.
Did Q tell you that?

bwaaa...

I would say Greaty-Great has been going yard with his prognostications far more than you, in the last 6 or so months....
Why don’t you just STFU.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ah yes it has nothing to do with Don the Con because you say so, when the case clearly states that they have more than just those two options.
“Because I say so” is a shit argument you fucking red kool aid drinking hack.
And I could not care less who Barr pulls into his red web. YOU on the other hand sure as shit seem to care what happens to your dear leader. I am looking at the law, you are looking in your wallet. Fucking POS.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Kierland wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 1:40 am YOU on the other hand sure as shit seem to care what happens to your dear leader.
Your straw-manning of Greaty-Great with the MAGA yoke is as lame as 'Spray painting every Blue-Stater centrist as a tranny worshipping, fecophiliac Maoist.

How do you not bore yourself into a coma?
Why don’t you just STFU.