The Rod of God -- (!) Pages 33 and 34 (!)

The best of the best
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Re: The Rod of God

Post by trev »

It seems like a lot of bible thumpers are also the biggest ones believing all the conspiracy theories.

Why is that?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Trev, they already believe in one myth. What's a few more?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Just remember, the myths you take are equal to the myths you make.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

BSmack wrote:
poptart wrote:Did you watch the Aldrin clip?
I watched the one where Aldrin dished out one of the most deserved ass kickings in the history of the world.
It's the take I would expect from you.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

S. Sam wrote:I saw Alan Bean make the guy look foolish as hell.
You must be joking?
lol

Oh well...
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

88 wrote:You can fly non-stop between Sydney and Johannesburg and also between Sydney and Santiago Chile
Long story short, no, I don't think it's as you say.

Btw, it's call flat earth clues, not flat earth fact.

If you like your round earth and you're sure it's there -- or you don't really care if it's there or not, it's no skin off my nose.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

88 wrote:He concludes that since he has to travel by taking a connecting flight through a hub city, the earth must certainly be flat.
Just based on that alone, he came up with his hypothesis, huh?

LOL
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Goober McTuber wrote:96 more fake photos from NASA.
What are "Mars rover" pics supposed to be demonstrating?

Oh, I know...

How easily American sheeple can be duped -- and how much fun it is for your masters to laff at you.

Went to Mars??

:lol:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:Regardless of his views on the shape of our planet, I like poptart and consider him a friend...in as much as you could consider anyone you interact with on T1B a "friend".
Yeah, you're fairly okay (for a Jew), too.

ty
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Revelation 9:11
And they (demonic beings) had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose
name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Revelation 9/11

Apollyon = Apollo

The Destroyer, king of the demons, who is released to wreak havoc on earth.

The worship of Apollo.
The greatness of Apollo.
Apollo 11, the climax.

Some numbers are used repeatedly in the Bible to represent something.

11 represent confusion, chaos, disorder.

So reset this...
poptart wrote:
poptart wrote:Wernher von Braun
Chose quite an interesting Scripture for his headstone.

Psalms 19:1
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork
Yes, agent von Braun laffs at you from the grave.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I think I've mentioned that NASA is taunting you and laffing at you.

Pan in the moon: NASA dares viewers to pick out Jupiter’s
Europa amid frying skillets

It turns out it’s not so easy to tell the difference between a moon and a frying pan. NASA has
challenged Twitter users to find Jupiter's Europa lost in the shuffle of frying pans, snapped by a
Norwegian photographer.

NASA Europa mission has recently tweeted a shot of Jupiter's Europa embedded in a collage of
eight dirty skillets of frying pans. The US scientists tried to draw attention to the simple fact
that sometimes you don't have to go to space to find subtle beauty, hidden in familiar and trivial
objects.

https://www.rt.com/news/313382-nasa-moon-frying-pan/

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

poptart wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:96 more fake photos from NASA.
What are "Mars rover" pics supposed to be demonstrating?

Oh, I know...

How easily American sheeple can be duped -- and how much fun it is for your masters to laff at you.

Went to Mars??

Goober McTuber on page 1 of this thread wrote:
poptart wrote:What's your answer to my first question?
poptart in his first question wrote:Are you THINKING?
Yes.

I am THINKING you are TROLLING.
:bode:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

2 Thessalonian 2:7-11
[7] For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
[8] And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
[9] Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
[10] And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
[11] And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
[12] That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

There are no aliens.
We are in an enclosed system, under God's providence.

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Believers, be not deceived about what is coming.

Colossians 2:3
Christ; in whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

poptart wrote:
88 wrote:You can fly non-stop between Sydney and Johannesburg and also between Sydney and Santiago Chile
Long story short, no, I don't think it's as you say.

Btw, it's call flat earth clues, not flat earth fact.

If you like your round earth and you're sure it's there -- or you don't really care if it's there or not, it's no skin off my nose.

Pop are you saying you can't fly non stop between those cities that 88 listed or that you don't agree with something else?

Here is where your flat earth theory falls apart for me. Any flat map of the earth falls apart when you put airline routes over it. Damn near every point on the earth has had flights to it. If the earth grisly was flat all these flights would not be possible. Some would have to travel over the "edge". Hundreds of flights pass over or near the North Pole each week. This wouldn't be possible.

Pop I think if you feel this strongly about the flat earth possibility then you need to spend $2500 or so and charter a private jet for an hour or so. No need to go from point A to B, just a flight to altitude over 45,000 feet will do. Then try to explain away whet your eyes are seeing.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote:

2 Thessalonian 2:7-11
[7] For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
[8] And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
[9] Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
[10] And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
[11] And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
[12] That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

There are no aliens.
We are in an enclosed system, under God's providence.

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he
was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Believers, be not deceived about what is coming.

Colossians 2:3
Christ; in whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
There is not one thing in all of those Biblical verses that alludes to the Earth being round or flat.

This is exactly what I have been saying about your not answering a direct question. In fact, you used the word "world", and by definition, that implies globe. You know, one of those ROUND things.

Care to try again?

This time with provable fact and not Scripture.

Faith ain't fact pops.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

LS wrote:Hundreds of flights pass over or near the North Pole each week. This wouldn't be possible.
Why wouldn't it be?

LS wrote:Pop are you saying you can't fly non stop between those cities that 88 listed or that you don't agree with something else
I want to see it documented.

If a flight being listed as non-stop from South America to Australia (which I think are very few, btw) is not the same as it actually being non-stop.

My understanding is that such supposed non-stop flights (which are few, I think) make unscheduled stops.
I can't verify this.
That's why I would like it documented.

If a flight is going from Brazil to Australia, I want documentation of...

- time of departure
- stops (where, and time of arrival and departure at stopping location)
- arrival time in Australia
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

LS wrote:Damn near every point on the earth has had flights to it.
Who's flown over Antarctica, from one end to the other?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jay wrote:This is exactly what I have been saying about your not answering a direct question. In fact, you used the word "world", and by definition, that implies globe. You know, one of those ROUND things.

Nobody asked me a question.
I simply posted my own take.

Take your meds.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote:
Jay wrote:This is exactly what I have been saying about your not answering a direct question. In fact, you used the word "world", and by definition, that implies globe. You know, one of those ROUND things.

Nobody asked me a question.
I simply posted my own take.

Take your meds.
Sure, just about the time you pull your arrogant swelled head out of your ass.

You must love it up there psycho as every word you utter is so full of shit.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Religious fanatics are the reason people that don't share the same beliefs don't buy in to their arguments.

Using Christian biblical scripture as literal facts taken out of context to deny observable and scientific discoveries presented... make Poptart a bad representative of the Bible. It discredits the true meanings of the Bible to support his distorted and false beliefs.

Flat Earth with an Antartica border; we never landed on the Moon, etc. are both observably and scientifically false arguments. Using NASA lies to support his "straw man" argument doesn't hold up with objectivity.

Bottom line, Poptart is wrong on all accounts. You don't represent Christians in your attempt to be the spokesman. Take a nap Pops. You're dismissed.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Serious question -- where in the Holy Hell did you get the idea Antarctica is "closed"?

Thousands of scientists go there every summer (which is our winter, since the Earth is fucking round). They generally bail in the winter (our summer, since the Earth is fucking round), since it's too fucking cold to survive.

If I had the money and desire, I could go there... so could you.

But don't let reality stop you from getting your science from a book of anecdotes written 1600 years after-the-fact.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Pop,

Qantas flies 5 times a week between Sydney and Santiago Chile. Here is a site where you can track it. http://flightaware.com/live/flight/QFA27 This flight hasn't made an unscheduled stop in the past 90 days which is the most I can pull without sending in a request. This flight is 7067 miles. This is damn near the same distance as LA to Istanbul. How can that be on your map? Here is a map showing the route if the earth is a sphere. http://www.gcmap.com/mapui?P=LAX-IST and http://www.gcmap.com/mapui?P=SYD-SCL

Lan Chile flies Auckland to Santiago Chile on a daily basis. Here is the site where you can track it. http://flightaware.com/live/flight/LAN800 This flight has been canceled once in the past 90 days. It has not made an unscheduled stop in the past 90 days. This flight is 6139 miles. This is nearly the same distance as LA to Beijing. How can that be? Here are the maps if the earth is a sphere. http://www.gcmap.com/mapui?P=lax-pek and http://www.gcmap.com/mapui?P=akl-SCL

On the flightaware site you can see departure time, arrival time, miles flown, elapsed time, etc. The things you were asking about should all be answered on that page.

Here is another example of where your flat earth theory falls apart for me. Sunlight. Why is it dark at some points and light in others at the same time? Why is it light in Anchorage for almost 20 hours a day but in Sydney on the same day they only have 10 hours of sun?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I believe in Antarctica (McMurdo Station) they go to about half staff due to the weather being inhospitable to research (especially in the dark, which is all the time in their winter). But there are still (I think) about 400 people there. If you have Netflix check out Antarctica: A Year On Ice. It's a pretty good flick.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

So don't take NASA's word for it.

Just tell us how THIS was able to happen with a flat earth.
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:But there are still (I think) about 400 people there.
Shut your blaspheming hole. IT'S FUCKING CLOSED BECAUSE THEY FOUND THE EDGE!!!!!!!!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

KC Scott wrote:
poptart wrote: If a flight is going from Brazil to Australia, I want documentation of...

- time of departure
- stops (where, and time of arrival and departure at stopping location)
- arrival time in Australia
Yep - none of those available non-stop

How about Auckland NZ to Santiago Chile nonstop? - that's pretty damn close

https://www.google.com/flights/#search; ... o+santiago

11:20
Another person who does not read well.

poptart wrote:I want to see it documented.

If a flight being listed as non-stop from South America to Australia (which I think are very few, btw) is not the same as it actually being non-stop.

My understanding is that such supposed non-stop flights (which are few, I think) make unscheduled stops.
I can't verify this.
That's why I would like it documented.
I'm not interested in what it says on paper -- or on your computer screen.

I want documentation of what REALLY HAPPENS.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

AP wrote:You don't represent Christians in your attempt to be the spokesman
When did I ever claim to be THE spokesman for Christians?
lol

Any of us are free to post whatever we want.

Feel free to go here ---> http://theoneboard.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46377 and respond to my takes if you want to.

I notice you haven't said a word in there.

Do whatever you want.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Dinsdale wrote:If I had the money and desire, I could go there (Antarctica) ... so could you.
I don't believe you.

:dins:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Diego in Seattle wrote:So don't take NASA's word for it.

Just tell us how THIS was able to happen with a flat earth.
Why don't you do a PET of your flight across all of Antarctica.

Post it here.

I'd like that.

tyia
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Left Seater wrote:Pop,

Qantas flies 5 times a week between Sydney and Santiago Chile. Here is a site where you can track it. http://flightaware.com/live/flight/QFA27 This flight hasn't made an unscheduled stop in the past 90 days which is the most I can pull without sending in a request. This flight is 7067 miles. This is damn near the same distance as LA to Istanbul. How can that be on your map? Here is a map showing the route if the earth is a sphere. http://www.gcmap.com/mapui?P=LAX-IST and http://www.gcmap.com/mapui?P=SYD-SCL

Lan Chile flies Auckland to Santiago Chile on a daily basis. Here is the site where you can track it. http://flightaware.com/live/flight/LAN800 This flight has been canceled once in the past 90 days. It has not made an unscheduled stop in the past 90 days. This flight is 6139 miles. This is nearly the same distance as LA to Beijing. How can that be? Here are the maps if the earth is a sphere. http://www.gcmap.com/mapui?P=lax-pek and http://www.gcmap.com/mapui?P=akl-SCL

On the flightaware site you can see departure time, arrival time, miles flown, elapsed time, etc. The things you were asking about should all be answered on that page.

Here is another example of where your flat earth theory falls apart for me. Sunlight. Why is it dark at some points and light in others at the same time? Why is it light in Anchorage for almost 20 hours a day but in Sydney on the same day they only have 10 hours of sun?
I could give a quick comment, but won't do that.

I am going to take a longer look at this post and reply down the road a bit.

Good post, Seater.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

poptart wrote: I'm not interested in what it says on paper -- or on your computer screen.

Pop if you aren't going to even consider a flight tracking web program then there is no point in having this discussion. The only way you would consider something is to experience it yourself. So please charter the plane as I suggested or take a trip down under and then fly to Santiago.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Left Seater wrote:
poptart wrote: I'm not interested in what it says on paper -- or on your computer screen.

Pop if you aren't going to even consider a flight tracking web program then there is no point in having this discussion. The only way you would consider something is to experience it yourself. So please charter the plane as I suggested or take a trip down under and then fly to Santiago.
I'm watching flight tracker right now.
I appreciate your post a lot and as I said, I will comment at a later time.

Many things to explore here.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

LS wrote:So please charter the plane as I suggested or take a trip down under and then fly to Santiago.
I want to.
But I suspect other people will soon be doing this -- and documenting it.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Dinsdale wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:But there are still (I think) about 400 people there.
Shut your blaspheming hole. IT'S FUCKING CLOSED BECAUSE THEY FOUND THE EDGE!!!!!!!!
9/27/22
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

AP wrote:Bottom line, Poptart is wrong on all accounts
Imo, you should really take an account of what you think about the Bible, AP.

If you're telling me I am wrong, you are telling God that the Bible is wrong.

I've clearly pointed out, SCRIPTURALLY, that the Bible tells us the things I've said.

The earth does not, can not, and never will move.
There is a firmament above us, which contains the sun, moon and stars.
Above the firmament is water.

These are things that are IN THE BIBLE.
They are not things that poptart invented.

The Word is VERY upfront about these things.
Not only are they in the Bible, but in the very first chapter of the very first book in the Bible we are told about some of it.
It is within the first 20 verses in the entire Book.
Not tucked away in some corner of the Book of Zephaniah or something.

God created the earth, the firmament, the sun, the moon and stars the way I described.
Or... you're saying He is lying to us.

It seems obvious to me that God thought it was very important that we understand the nature of the world he put us in.

Seriously, I recommend you think this over.

That's why I posted this thread.

http://theoneboard.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46377
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

poptart wrote: I'm not interested in what it says on paper...

I want documentation
You keep using that word... I do not think it means what you think it means.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

poptart wrote:
I suggest you google up "false dichotomy."

That's a classic example. There's clearly other options, just not in your very ill mind.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Dinsdale wrote:
poptart wrote:
I suggest you google up "false dichotomy."

That's a classic example. There's clearly other options, just not in your very ill mind.
Well then tell us the other choice.

The Bible says in Genesis 1:6-8, 14-18 that there is a firmament -- and within the firmament are the sun, moon and stars.
And there is water above the firmament.

I say this is true.
AP says I am wrong.

That means he is saying the Bible is wrong.

What's the other choice, oh wise one?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote:
So, you are saying you are the voice of God now?

Dismiss yourself poptard, your ego has swollen your feeble, little mind to, well...Biblical proportions.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Forgive me if this has been covered, but when China send all those trinkets we 'Muricans love....what route does the barge take?