"The Penn State Football Program Has A Lot Of Explaining..."

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Re: "The Penn State Football Program Has A Lot Of Explaining

Post by bradhusker »

So how old are you?[/quote]

His POF page said he's 46. By way of comparison, I had my 47th birthday a few weeks ago, and I never set foot on a college campus as a student until the fall of 1982. So either he's lying there or here.

On top of that, his knowledge of BTPCF seems to begin in 1995, which would suggest he's even younger.[/quote]

Terry? My knowledge of big time power college football doesnt begin with 1995, why would it?
OH, you think that just because I believe the 95 Huskers were the "BEST EVER", that somehow that is where I begin?
Why would you come to that dumb conclusion? By the way, That is the consensus of the entire nation, that the 95 NU program was the all time jauggernaut!! I talk with great admiration of that storied time, obviously because it was a great time in NU history.
How do you come to the conclusions you come to? Do you go thru life constantly assuming things?
If I can give you one pearl of wisdom? Dont ever assume anything. Assumption is the root of all evil.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Re: "The Penn State Football Program Has A Lot Of Explaining

Post by R-Jack »

Time to shut down this troll feeding session.