Nice job Tea Party hacks

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: Nice job Tea Party hacks

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:He has no idea what he's talking about. A psychopath isn't necessarily a violent person, although they could be. Sociopaths and psychopaths are both considered antisocial personalities. I'll let him do a google search since I'm not being paid as T1B psych professor.....although I will say that mvscal might qualify as a psychopath.
Hmm. You admit that our federal system of government is hopelessly corrupt yet your suggestion is to keep voting for the same tired hacks over and over again while hoping for a different result. That is the textbook definition of insanity.

At least BFelch and GaySC understand their roles as groveling, ball sucking tool gobblers.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:He has no idea what he's talking about. A psychopath isn't necessarily a violent person, although they could be. Sociopaths and psychopaths are both considered antisocial personalities. I'll let him do a google search since I'm not being paid as T1B psych professor.....although I will say that mvscal might qualify as a psychopath.
Hmm. You admit that our federal system of government is hopelessly corrupt yet your suggestion is to keep voting for the same tired hacks over and over again while hoping for a different result. That is the textbook definition of insanity.

At least BFelch and GaySC understand their roles as groveling, ball sucking tool gobblers.
Just so long as you understand your role as the psychopathic anarchist.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I'm not an anarchist. Our government is broken and there is no fixing it. You know it. I know it. Anyone who can fire two brain cells knows it.

It would be preferable to get from here to there peacefully. History even provides a template for that since our system of government has already been peacefully overthrown and replaced once before but, if it takes a bloodbath, I'm OK with that too.

The bottom line remains that the more the government takes the less people have to lose and that is a very dangerous social dynamic. Our current trajectory leads to violent revolution. It doesn't have anything to do with what I want or hope for or what poli maggots deserve. It's just a simple fact. It has happened over and over again throughout recorded history. Don't make the mistake of thinking that we are any different.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

War Wagon wrote:
BSmack wrote:
trev wrote:I vote Bri changes the title.
I vote that you buy two giant cucumbers and shove one down your throat and the other down your twat and STFU.
In order for that to happen, trev would have to be hanging by her ankles. Thanks for the visual, asshole.
I could stand to hear a little more.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:the more the government takes the less people have to lose and that is a very dangerous social dynamic.

When people lose everything and they have nothing to lose, they lose it.

- Gerald Celente

Or - they fire up the U Haul.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:I'm not an anarchist. Our government is broken and there is no fixing it. You know it. I know it. Anyone who can fire two brain cells knows it.

It would be preferable to get from here to there peacefully. History even provides a template for that since our system of government has already been peacefully overthrown and replaced once before but, if it takes a bloodbath, I'm OK with that too.

The bottom line remains that the more the government takes the less people have to lose and that is a very dangerous social dynamic. Our current trajectory leads to violent revolution. It doesn't have anything to do with what I want or hope for or what poli maggots deserve. It's just a simple fact. It has happened over and over again throughout recorded history. Don't make the mistake of thinking that we are any different.
Bwa! So you're not an anarchist but you're okay with anarchy. I get it. :roll: So you're a psychopathic quasi-anarchist.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Anrachists don't want to replace a broken system with a functional government. I won't bother asking if you really are that stupid since the answer is pretty clear.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:Anrachists don't want to replace a broken system with a functional government. I won't bother asking if you really are that stupid since the answer is pretty clear.
Okay, so now you say that you'd overthrow the government peacefully, if possible, or violently if not. So how will you replace the current system with a "functional government" if it's violent? And you still haven't addressed your being a psychopath.....or have you googled it yet to find a definition? :lol:
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mace wrote:Okay, so now you say that you'd overthrow the government peacefully, if possible, or violently if not.
I don't see where he said "he' was going to do anything. Seems to me he's making observations of the current political clime in the country based on his knowledge of history, life experience, and perception of the current events going on in the world around him.

The way I read the post is that, he hopes it is done peacefully but accepts it might be done with violence. I actually think there's a difference between that and what you're claiming he said.

If violence does occur - even people who don't want it - will be swept up in it. So perhaps a "prepare for the worst, hope for the best" attitude he's developed.

He's not alone.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote: So how will you replace the current system with a "functional government" if it's violent?
The same way our founders did.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Tom In VA wrote:
Mace wrote:Okay, so now you say that you'd overthrow the government peacefully, if possible, or violently if not.
I don't see where he said "he' was going to do anything. Seems to me he's making observations of the current political clime in the country based on his knowledge of history, life experience, and perception of the current events going on in the world around him.

The way I read the post is that, he hopes it is done peacefully but accepts it might be done with violence. I actually think there's a difference between that and what you're claiming he said.

If violence does occur - even people who don't want it - will be swept up in it. So perhaps a "prepare for the worst, hope for the best" attitude he's developed.

He's not alone.
Read the whole thread and get back to me.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Stop lying, you fucking pussy.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:Stop lying, you fucking pussy.
Lying about what? That you're a psychopath.....or at least play one on a message board? Or saying that you applaud the killing of the victims in Arizona and support overthrowing the U.S. government? There are seven pages of this thread that support me as telling the truth. The fact that you're now backing off on the violent overthrow of the government doesn't make you any less of a fucking moron or any less of a psychopath. Now go fuck yourself.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Yes, you are lying out your cock stretched ass when you imply that I said that I was going to violently overthrow the government.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:Yes, you are lying out your cock stretched ass when you imply that I said that I was going to violently overthrow the government.
Not "you" personally, necessarily, but that you support it, you psychopathic piece of shit. Hell, you don't have the balls to do it yourself and Lord knows that you couldn't lead a whore into bed.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

mvscal wrote:
War Wagon wrote:
mvscal wrote: The only unfortunate thing about this incident is that it wasn't a political act.
A 9 year old girl was murdered.
I guess the shooter should have spent more time at the range and less time weeping on myspace. In any event, a small price to pay for a dead judge and a brain dead Congressional maggot.
If I ever see you I will fight you.

Sin,

War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: If I ever see you I will fight you.
Sin,
You know she has a father too, right?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

jiminphilly wrote:
Sin,
Uhhh, yeah.

Prolly a little easier to find images of Dallas on the interwebs, wouldn't you think? Not to mention that he's a little more famous than her father is.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:
Sin,
Uhhh, yeah.

Prolly a little easier to find images of Dallas on the interwebs, wouldn't you think? Not to mention that he's a little more famous than her father is.
And that was your reason for posting a response with Dallas Green? Because he's more famous? Does that make the little girl's death more tragic to you?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

coincidentally enough, the girl was born on 9/11/2001.

In on a tragic day, out on one as well.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

jiminphilly wrote:And that was your reason for posting a response with Dallas Green? Because he's more famous? Does that make the little girl's death more tragic to you?
Jesus Christ, you're an insufferable twit.

To answer your question, no.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

War Wagon wrote:coincidentally enough, the girl was born on 9/11/2001.

:(

Hey Terry, her dad's been all over the news, I bet you could find a pic pretty easily.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

trev wrote:
War Wagon wrote:coincidentally enough, the girl was born on 9/11/2001.

:(

Hey Terry, her dad's been all over the news, I bet you could find a pic pretty easily.
Maybe. But most people probably wouldn't recognize a pic of her dad. Dallas Green is a little more recognizable. Just sayin'.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

R-Jack wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Why are you so madly in love with your rapists?
Stockholm syndrome is what they call it I believe.
This would explain why your daughter still loves you... if she does in fact love you, you vile pedophile.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote: There's a huge difference. The sociopath knows exactly what he's doing and just doesn't give a fuck. The psychopath is genuinely lost in space.
As with most things you are totally wrong.
There is very little difference between the two. The DSM-VI has many of the same traits for both and many drs argue that there is no difference.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote:534 to go.
Dins wants Ron Paul dead. How interesting.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

If this Dupnik guy was doing his job he would have had some of his people at the event. Nice police work not.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Wolfman wrote:If this Dupnik guy was doing his job he would have had some of his people at the event. Nice police work not.
That's a good point, Wolfman, although I'm not sure that is normally the case. I know that our Iowa Congressment and Senators don't get law enforcement for security when they make visits to our county. That might change now.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:
Wolfman wrote:If this Dupnik guy was doing his job he would have had some of his people at the event. Nice police work not.
That's a good point, Wolfman, although I'm not sure that is normally the case. I know that our Iowa Congressment and Senators don't get law enforcement for security when they make visits to our county. That might change now.
Actually if Dumbprik had been doing his job, that whack job never would have been able to buy a gun. He made several previous death threats. That's enough to flag his record if they hadn't been ignored by his office.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well gee, Avi, I guess the NRA and Palin, as well as all the other lock-step assholes LIKE YOU really don't want those sort of "checks" and hindrances to 2nd amendment implementation.

Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Well gee, Avi, I guess the NRA and Palin, as well as all the other lock-step assholes LIKE YOU really don't want those sort of "checks" and hindrances to 2nd amendment implementation.

not a bad photoshop job, not that it wouldn't be cool if it was real.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Congrats LTS - you have finally contributed something worthwhile to this forum.

Is that a can of Schlitz beer dude is carrying?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sure looks like it.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:Actually if Dumbprik had been doing his job, that whack job never would have been able to buy a gun. He made several previous death threats. That's enough to flag his record if they hadn't been ignored by his office.
Link? The people who received the threats didn't follow through with filing charges, so there was nothing documented in that regard to disqualify him from a gun purchase. If he had a documented history of mental illness, he should not have been allowed to make a purchase. Apparently that wasn't the case.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:If he had a documented history of mental illness, he should not have been allowed to make a purchase.
He didn't thanks to morons like Sheriff Dumbprik and his equally fucked up parents. Now all Dumbprik can do is try to shift blame onto Sarah Palin and the Tea Party in a weak attempt to cover his own ass.
"As we understand it, there have been law enforcement contacts with the individual where he made threats to kill," Dupnik said during a press conference Saturday evening. But he wouldn't say who those threats were aimed at.

http://www.npr.org/2011/01/09/132780313 ... de-threats
Note threats plural. He was also kicked out of school pending a psych evaluation...an evaluation that was never made. There was more than enough there for an involuntary psych hold.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:Sheriff Dumbprik/parents
Assuming he would qualify... The list of people that can start the process in AZ is pretty long so you could cast a MUCH larger net but it wouldn't have mattered. Only about 4% of the people who go thru the process in AZ and get disqualified were even entered into the Federal data base in the last 2 years.

Care to try again you stupid fuckweasel?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:
mvscal wrote:Sheriff Dumbprik/parents
Assuming he would qualify... The list of people that can start the process in AZ is pretty long so you could cast a MUCH larger net but it wouldn't have mattered. Only about 4% of the people who go thru the process in AZ and get disqualified were even entered into the Federal data base in the last 2 years.
So they shouldn't have even bothered then, right? Is that what you're saying? Multiple death threats, seriously alarmed students and faculty, totally off the wall behavior....fuck it. Just blow it off and then blame it on Sarah Palin if something goes wrong. Awesome plan. Great police work.

Yeah, you're a fucking dipshit.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:If he had a documented history of mental illness, he should not have been allowed to make a purchase.
He didn't thanks to morons like Sheriff Dumbprik and his equally fucked up parents. Now all Dumbprik can do is try to shift blame onto Sarah Palin and the Tea Party in a weak attempt to cover his own ass.
"As we understand it, there have been law enforcement contacts with the individual where he made threats to kill," Dupnik said during a press conference Saturday evening. But he wouldn't say who those threats were aimed at.

http://www.npr.org/2011/01/09/132780313 ... de-threats
Note threats plural. He was also kicked out of school pending a psych evaluation...an evaluation that was never made. There was more than enough there for an involuntary psych hold.
So how is it that it's the parents' or sheriff's fault? If AZ is anything like CA, only a firefighter, peace officer, or physician can commit a person to a mandatory 72 hour psych exam. So that rules out the parents. And I have yet to year of an incident where LE would have reason to believe his mental condition was serious enough to make such a detention. So how is it that the parents and/or the sheriff are at fault, numbnuts?

Nice uninformed melt, dipwad.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote:So how is it that it's the parents' or sheriff's fault? If AZ is anything like CA, only a firefighter, peace officer, or physician can commit a person to a mandatory 72 hour psych exam. So that rules out the parents. And I have yet to year of an incident where LE would have reason to believe his mental condition was serious enough to make such a detention. So how is it that the parents and/or the sheriff are at fault, numbnuts?
Last time I checked, a sheriff is a peace officer, you kiddy-diddling fucktard. Also, Arizona is NOT anything like California, so the parents could have (and should have) had their kid committed. It is the fault of the sheriff and the parents because they knew that loser was both dangerous and batshit crazy but they did absolutely nothing about it.

Had they taken their responsibilities seriously, Loughner would never have been able to purchase a firearm.
Nice uninformed melt, dipwad.
Good job kicking your own ass, you stupid fuckwit.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Diego and Moving Sale aren't even parents so they don't even qualify to answer or speak on this.

As a parent, they had to know he was not stable. A good parent would go to the end of the earth to get their kid help. These parents did not do that. What did they do? If anything?