Scientists in Taiwan have interesting data.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Scientists in Taiwan have interesting data.

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:04 pm The straw man here is your “what about polio” twaddle.

The polio vaccine was and remains an excellent vaccine.

You get the vax, you don’t get polio.

It’s not you get the vax and you get a milder form of polio. And you don’t get need a polio vax every 2 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you read? She brought up the vax/ autism angle. But what should I expect from a guy who uses feminist hook up sites to try and get laid.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:20 pm
She also told me that the woman now at the ER is the only one there who has not been vaccinated.
Then she probably has co-morbidities which have nothing to do with covid. I hope she pulls through. Send her our prayers.

Also, congrats on the littlest princess about to graduate. A grown woman ... Big O, does one ever get used to the littlest ones not being so little anymore? Or are you permanently inured, as a teacher?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Probably”

You made that up.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Massachusetts has an extremely high vaccination rate, as do most of the New England states. Not surprising at all that covid is quite active there.

Chip, I hope your daughter and the others recover completely.

Https://usafacts.org/visualizations/cov ... ker-states
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Booger wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:44 pm Massachusetts has an extremely high vaccination rate, as do most of the New England states. Not surprising at all that covid is quite active there.

Chip, I hope your daughter and the others recover completely.

Https://usafacts.org/visualizations/cov ... ker-states
And you know that the person who brought covid into the camp was from Mass how?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

His link said there were a negative 150 covid deaths in early May. He is an idiot and his link is shit.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:09 pm Right, the covid vax is like the flu shot. You still might get it, but your chances of survival are better if you're vaxxed.
Yes, it is. Oh, by the way, the flu shot is not a vaccine and neither is the covid shot. Did it not, at least, raise an eyebrow when the definition of a vaccine was changed? Or when all of the demonstrably false statements surrounding it were exposed as blatant, bald faced lies?

Or are you just a fucking sheep?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:23 am
Jsc810 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:09 pm Right, the covid vax is like the flu shot. You still might get it, but your chances of survival are better if you're vaxxed.
Yes, it is. Oh, by the way, the flu shot is not a vaccine and neither is the covid shot. Did it not, at least, raise an eyebrow when the definition of a vaccine was changed? Or when all of the demonstrably false statements surrounding it were exposed as blatant, bald faced lies?

Or are you just a fucking sheep?
Speaking of fukkin tards

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/flushot.htm

Influenza (flu) vaccines (often called “flu shots”) are vaccines that protect against the four influenza viruses that research indicates will be most common during the upcoming season.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote:Did it not, at least, raise an eyebrow when the definition of a vaccine was changed?
Yeah, there is that.

But they gave people a free Krispy Kreme Donut if they took the shot(s).

Why do you hate good things?

mvscal wrote:Or when all of the demonstrably false statements surrounding it were exposed as blatant, bald faced lies?
"The science changed."

Ooops...

Sorry, we have now learned that the "vaccinated" can, and do, transmit the virus.
And they can also get very sick and die.

Oh... and so sorry you were terminated from your job.

Shit happens!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The vaccines weren’t properly tested. Pfizer, Moderna, etc made certain the public couldn’t see test results.

The COVID “pandemic”was/is the biggest medical rape of humanity in history.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote:Right, the covid vax is like the flu shot. You still might get it, but your chances of survival are better if you're vaxxed.
I’m not sure how many time I need to say this, but, let me try one more time.

I agree with everything you said….for a select population.

My trouble is your refusal to acknowledge a few facts.

The vax is still experimental. It’s “safety” can not possibly be known. It needs more time.

CV risk is extremely variable.

A healthy person under the age of 40 is at virtually no risk. Under 20, even less.

Administering a new vaccine with still to be determined side effects never made sense to this population. It might have made sense IF the vax did stop CV in its tracks.

It doesn’t.

Being a pudgy 58 year old with a bit of high BP, I decided to take it. Knowing what I know now, I’d have passed.

Good to hear that your daughter has come through it just fine. I’m sure she would have without the vax because she has an immune system firing on all cylinders.

mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Booger wrote:The vaccines weren’t properly tested. Pfizer, Moderna, etc made certain the public couldn’t see test results.

The COVID “pandemic”was/is the biggest medical rape of humanity in history.
The absolute worst part of this debacle was the propaganda campaign that actually blocked people’s efforts to use dirt cheap alternatives with stellar safety profiles.

And the progressive types who historically have been the first to rightfully question mega corporations fukking them, all fell into line as big pharma’s biggest cheerleaders.

It boggles the mind.

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I have no idea of ivermectin’s efficacy against covid, but the ignorant posts in here and the media’s labeling it as “horse medicine” were hilarious. The drug has been used on humans for decades.

The smirking dumbasses on the tube were fools. As were a lot of posters in here…playing right into big pharma’s game.

https://www.acs.org/content/dam/acsorg/ ... ctizan.pdf
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

A) If you were not a dumbass you would know the studies have shown it’s not effective.

B) Many of GQP idiots WERE talking the horse paste version of the drug.

Educate yourself before your next post please. Having to give you stupid fucks info that 15yos know is so fucking tedious.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

And why did some take horse paste?

Because the corrupt medical system ran a deliberate campaign to make the type designed for human consumption difficult or impossible to get.

As for its efficacy, it is now coming out that the studies that showed it was ineffective were manipulated to come to that conclusion.

But you continue to suck big pharma cock.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes it’s someone else’s fault that people from the party of personal responsibility were eating horse paste.

And no it’s not any help with covid. You right wing Cucker Carlson drones made that up.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/202 ... l-concerns
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:55 pm And why did some take horse paste?

Because the corrupt medical system ran a deliberate campaign to make the type designed for human consumption difficult or impossible to get.

As for its efficacy, it is now coming out that the studies that showed it was ineffective were manipulated to come to that conclusion.

You are a stupid fuck

/post
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:17 pm
smackaholic wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:55 pm And why did some take horse paste?

You are a stupid fuck

/post
Except he's right.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I already debunked his BS you fucking conspiracytard.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The stupidity of those who are still buying the CDC/Fauci/Daszak/Pfizer bullshit is stunning. Supposedly intelligent people being fools.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

WTF are you talking about. There is a virus. It kills people. You get vaxxed you do better. Sweet irony you bitching about people spouting BS.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Anyone here get headaches?

You should take nitroglycerin for them.

After all, it's been used on humans before...
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

The subservient press made it very clear that ivermectin was horse medicine. They never pointed out its use in humans. They were doing what they were told.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Booger wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:02 pm The subservient press made it very clear that ivermectin was horse medicine. They never pointed out its use in humans. They were doing what they were told.
Sure they did. It’s just not what you remember. It was never used for any kind of viral infection. You wouldn’t use blood pressure medication to treat your cold, would you? Maybe if Trump said you should?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Taking ivermectin to treat covid made no logical sense. I don’t know where the story began. But the press and posters in here incessantly referred to it as horse medicine exclusively. The implication was that it was NOT utilized as a treatment for humans. It was a punchline for late night talk show hosts. Detractors belittled those who touted it.

Again, I have no clue how it came up as a potential treatment for covid, but when a “vaccine” manufacturer has its testing sealed for 75 years, people are gonna look for alternatives.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Booger wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:56 pmTaking ivermectin to treat covid made no logical sense.
Only if you don't know what you're talking about. Ivermectin is wide spectrum medication with abundant previously noted anti-viral properties in addition to its primary role at an anti-parasitical medication. It is something that should have been taken seriously as a possible therapeutic with a well established safety record.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41429-020-0336-z

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7129059/
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

mvscal wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:39 pm
Booger wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:56 pmTaking ivermectin to treat covid made no logical sense.
Only if you don't know what you're talking about. Ivermectin is wide spectrum medication with abundant previously noted anti-viral properties in addition to its primary role at an anti-parasitical medication. It is something that should have been taken seriously as a possible therapeutic with a well established safety record.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41429-020-0336-z

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7129059/
Well, there you go. I was only aware of its use as an anti-parasitic.

Yet so many dumbasses in here and in the media spent every ounce of their energy belittling it as a horse medication.

Inability to think for oneself because of blind allegiance to one party or to a particular political ideology is a sad way to go through life.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You and your Ginger Nazi friend are idiots. In the first three lines it’s clearly says that the is no proof it helps covid. I’m sure the second link was just as bad.

How is it possible for you to be so dumb?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:You and your Ginger Nazi friend are idiots. In the first three lines it’s clearly says that the is no proof it helps covid. I’m sure the second link was just as bad.

You know what there is ample proof of?

Ivermectin is dirt cheap AND it has safety profile that is as good as any drug and better than most.

In fact, it’s impossible to OD on the stuff. It is that safe. You can’t say that for a lot of drugs.

So why the campaign to malign it?

The public medicine stance should have been “we see no evidence that it is effective, BUT, it is cheap and completely harmless, so knock yourself out.

Instead, every measure was taken to not only not promote it, but to ban it.

And that’s why you had people resorting g to the vet world to score some.

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Pfizer, Fauci, etc had BILLIONS to gain. They weren’t about to let some inexpensive, safe, easily obtained drug interfere with their profit bonanza.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Booger wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:22 pm Pfizer, Fauci, etc had BILLIONS to gain. They weren’t about to let some inexpensive, safe, easily obtained drug interfere with their profit bonanza.
And tRump wasn't about to do anything about to do anything to stop the spread of Covid when he could make so much money....

9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:12 pm
Kierland wrote:You and your Ginger Nazi friend are idiots. In the first three lines it’s clearly says that the is no proof it helps covid. I’m sure the second link was just as bad.

You know what there is ample proof of?

Ivermectin is dirt cheap AND it has safety profile that is as good as any drug and better than most.

In fact, it’s impossible to OD on the stuff. It is that safe. You can’t say that for a lot of drugs.

So why the campaign to malign it?

The public medicine stance should have been “we see no evidence that it is effective, BUT, it is cheap and completely harmless, so knock yourself out.

Instead, every measure was taken to not only not promote it, but to ban it.

And that’s why you had people resorting g to the vet world to score some.

“It doesn’t work but use it anyways”

You are a complete and total moron.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Scientists in Taiwan have interesting data.

Post by smackaholic »

Whether or not it works is still debatable. There have been studies that were manipulated to make it look worse than it was. Brett Weinstein has some videos on this topic.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Link is up cuck.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Booger wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:22 pm Pfizer, Fauci, etc had BILLIONS to gain. They weren’t about to let some inexpensive, safe, easily obtained drug interfere with their profit bonanza.
Are you aware that vaccines and so-called treatments are not the same thing?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Pfizer et al have their treatment meds/protocol to protect as well as their “vaccine”.

Vitamin D, zinc and acetaminophen worked for me.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:53 pm Covid continues to spread VERY RAPIDLY in Okinawa, Japan.

Medical system becoming strained.

Concerns that this will spread throughout Japan.

It is July.

https://japannews.yomiuri.co.jp/society ... 08-121437/

Society will be caught by surprise.

- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche
Covid cases continue to rise in Japan overall, not just in Okinawa.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2023/ ... continues/

Cases are also on the rise here in Korea.

I am watching and wondering in which country the *doom* variant will arise.

Just a matter of time, imo.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:45 am Pfizer et al have their treatment meds/protocol to protect as well as their “vaccine”.

None of those are a vaccine you ignorant fool.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:47 pm
Booger wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:45 am Pfizer et al have their treatment meds/protocol to protect as well as their “vaccine”.

None of those are a vaccine you ignorant fool.
Good god. How do you get thru the day?! You’re as dumb as a brick.
Scott from Anaheim
Jake

Post by Scott from Anaheim »

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/07/podc ... google1tap

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 766222001/

The above links (from proven lefty "news" sources) spell out the fact that a good portion of African nations had substantially lower Covid mortality rates as compared to the United States. These African countries more freely administer Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine but as anti-parasitic medications. Here's a continent that has been more historically prone to higher death rates from infections and disease compared to the rest of the world yet they fared far better than we did with respect to Covid. I highly doubt their Covid vaccine rates are anywhere near ours either. Rather than at least explore if there were any connection to the use of these two drugs and it's potential therapeutic uses for Covid, the whole notion was demonized and anyone who dared question it, lockdowns, and mask/vaccine mandates were labeled conspiracy theorists and kooks.

Here's where two scientists received the Nobel Peace Price for the HUMAN application of Ivermectin for you people who called it a "horse de-wormer".

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medic ... s-release/

As for RFK being an anti-vaxxer: He and his kids are all vaccinated; just not with the Covid jab. He also never said vaccines were directly responsible for autism. He merely suggested that it's worthy of discussion and also cited toxins and pollutants as possible contributors. He may be worth listening to. He probably knows more about vaccine efficacy than everyone on this board combined having spent most of his adult life litigating against Big Pharma.

It's funny. The Left, up until Covid, were the first to decry the evil ways of Big Pharma yet now you willingly splay your ass cheeks for them. You've also turned into war hawks all of a sudden with your man-crush on Ukraine. Did you "stand with Crimea" when Putin steam rolled it while Obama was president? We have no vital national interests in Ukraine. Zelensky and his people are just as dirty as the Russians invading them. Just a thought: Maybe Russia doesn't want a bunch of NATO missiles pointed at them from across their own border. Either way, I don't care and one US dollar spent there is one too many. The next blue and yellow yard flag I see will be used to wipe my ass when you shitheads start panic-hoarding toilet paper again.