Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: Trump-Kim summary

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Derron wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
You wouldn't know quality smack if it hit you upside your dicksucker. Because it just did.
That's the way..prop up your fellow shit slinging Monkey..
I wasn't propping up anyone, Dohron. Just pointing out what a moron you are.
Yeah..well everybody is a moron to you so that makes you a bitter old man who's entire world consists of how many fuck you fat retard blasts you can lob at Spray every day. Kinda of like Screwy and his fuck Trump post every day.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote:
Derron wrote:
Mikey wrote:TrumpSpray is learning from the Donald. Whatever you may have said, if you say you didn’t say it, then you never said it.

Problem is, it only works on maroons.

#CultofTrump
Don't you and Screwy get tired of being skull fucked by the POTUS ?? I mean that dude is so far up in both your domes he will never leave. Fucking worse obsessive shit I have ever seen.
Don't you get tired of acting like a drunk teenage girl?
Drunk teenage girl??....Another one of your unfulfilled fantasy's I suppose..that teenage girl that was drunk as shit at a party back when you were 18 and you still could not slip a finger in that squishy gash, and she puked all over you..yeah buzz kill for sure.
Derron
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Yeah..well everybody is a moron to you so that makes you a bitter old man who's entire world consists of how many fuck you fat retard blasts you can lob at Spray every day. Kinda of like Screwy and his fuck Trump post every day.
Bitter, angry fuck checks in.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Derron wrote: Yeah..well everybody is a moron to you so that makes you a bitter old man who's entire world consists of how many fuck you fat retard blasts you can lob at Spray every day. Kinda of like Screwy and his fuck Trump post every day.
You stupid fucking parrot. Come up with something original or shut the fuck up.
Derron
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Screw_Michigan wrote:

Dude, you have some serious issues upstairs in your dome. Wait, I know why. Spray, Derron, Shmick, Dinsdale, Left and Goobers, they don't have enough room in your dome so they are fighting each other to get some space.

Hell, I can't even get in there. I get pushed out each time. They have a sign, "No Nogs Allowed". I get it, no sweat off my balls unless you want to lick them. Never mind, I wouldn't have your nasty ass go down on me even if you the last pussified inbred on this Earth.

Jeez dude, you are totally fucked in the head by the Dummicrats and your obsession with the Orange face Orangutan moron in charge.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Gross
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Arch Angel wrote:
Hell, I can't even get in there. I get pushed out each time. They have a sign, "No Nogs Allowed". I get it, no sweat off my balls unless you want to lick them.
I saw that sign a few times and took it down. It always was back up within a few days. Of course my initial reaction was it was Schlick, but he was out West coaching his Little League team to a 720936 to 0 win and “yelling don’t let them up.” The videos on YouTube prove it was in fact him.

My guess it is Screwy who keeps putting them back up.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Arch Angel wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:

Dude, you have some serious issues upstairs in your dome. Wait, I know why. Spray, Derron, Shmick, Dinsdale, Left and Goobers, they don't have enough room in your dome so they are fighting each other to get some space.

Hell, I can't even get in there. I get pushed out each time. They have a sign, "No Nogs Allowed". I get it, no sweat off my balls unless you want to lick them. Never mind, I wouldn't have your nasty ass go down on me even if you the last pussified inbred on this Earth.

Jeez dude, you are totally fucked in the head by the Dummicrats and your obsession with the Orange face Orangutan moron in charge.
Maybe we need to get some kind of rotation lottery going, so that everybody has the mystical experience of residing in Screwed in the Ass's dome. I will give you a week or so there if you want Arch..somebody new kicking Screwys eardrums around a bit may yield out some better takes from him than " Nice melt".
Last edited by Derron on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derron
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Left Seater wrote:
My guess it is Screwy who keeps putting them back up.

Indeed, he puts the "No Nogs Allowed" signs at the entrance to his dome... and has detour signs with arrows leading to his ass.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

North Korea: Talks with Pompeo 'regrettable'

North Korea has said talks with US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo are
"regrettable"."The US attitude and positions at the high-level talks on Friday
and Saturday were extremely regrettable," the North's Foreign Ministry
said in a statement.It also accused the US of unilateral demands for
denuclearisation.

The statement says that America betrayed the spirit of last month's summit
between US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

https://news.sky.com/story/north-korea- ... e-11429227

Reading this thread is hilarious! :lol:

#school
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

"North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat."

Sincerely

Dipshit in Chief
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nice work by our Chucklehead-in-Chief. Nobel Prize on the way. :lol:
North Korean officials did not show up to a planned meeting with US officials at the demilitarized zone Thursday, where they were expected to continue discussions on repatriating the remains of Americans killed during the Korean War, a senior US official tells CNN.

There was no call or explanation from North Korean officials on why they skipped the meeting.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo ignored a question about the apparent snub when asked by reporters traveling with him in Brussels on Thursday.

The development is likely to fuel growing skepticism over North Korea's commitment to a complete denuclearization of the Korean peninsula as promised during last month's meeting between President Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un in Singapore.

Trump has touted the return of remains as one of the successes of his historic June 12 summit with Kim in Singapore.

CNN reported last month that the Trump administration is expecting North Korea to return up to 200 sets of remains and that planning for the exchange has been underway. About 100 wooden transport cases were sent to the DMZ in recent weeks to prepare for receiving US troop remains.

But Thursday's no-show comes after Kim scuttled a rendezvous with Pompeo during his trip to Pyongyang.

Pompeo last week failed to demonstrate any progress on denuclearization talks, leading one source with knowledge of the discussions to say the White House felt it went "as badly as it could have gone."

"The North Koreans were just messing around, not serious about moving forward," the source told CNN's Michelle Kosinski, adding that Pompeo had been promised a meeting with Kim, and the fact that it failed to materialize sent a big message.

The Defense Department estimates there are up to 5,300 sets of US service member remains still somewhere in North Korea. A total of 7,697 personnel remain unaccounted for from the Korean War. Some are pilots who were shot down, some are ground troops, others may be those who died in prisoner-of-war camps.

While in Brussels for the annual NATO summit on Thursday, both Trump and Pompeo expressed confidence in the diplomatic process with North Korea despite lacking of tangible signs of progress.

Pompeo said his counterpart Kim Yong Chol in North Korea "made a commitment" that North Korea intends "to denuclearize."

Trump also again touted his meeting with the Kim Jong Un, calling it "an amazing meeting" and saying the two "established very good relations."
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim