What happened to the Fresno guys?

The best of the best
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Re: What happened to the Fresno guys?

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Atomic Punk wrote:
RumpleForeskin wrote:When you decide to sober up, I want you to be real and fess up that you married a fat fuckin' hog. I know some dudes are into fatties, but yours is pretty fucking fat.Big titties don't matter when you have to strap a board to yer ass to keep from getting sucked into a pussy.
You got me there, tough guy. Fortunately for me, I wear the pants in the family which is more than I can say for you, love muffin.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Atomic Punk wrote: Oh, and Wags' daughter is banging a bigger stud dyke with a bigger crank than Wags has at this moment in time. She/he is laughing at her dad/sperm donor.
Cool, I would've felt so left out if I hadn't been included in your rage against the machine. But much like yourself at this moment in time, that was pathetic.

Seek help.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Yeah, I guess you have no need for heating oil in the Winter months either. Stick a tapping shank in her and she won't moan. Why people fuck fat women other than the naggars is beyond me. You just look at those cows and shudder. At least I do.

Smokie Change, when are you due for a permanent visit to a nursing home? You look like you have one foot in the grave and the other one is packing pot plants into the soil.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:I've met Smackie...He looked away from me
In order to make proper eye contact with you, that would seem obligatory.
Oh, FUCKING RACK that.
Excellent.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Kengina will rack all who hasn't fucked his soon-to-be ex wife. Not very many on that list.

RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Atomic Punk wrote:Yeah, I guess you have no need for heating oil in the Winter months either. Stick a tapping shank in her and she won't moan. Why people fuck fat women other than the naggars is beyond me. You just look at those cows and shudder. At least I do.
Hey, J Edgar, I bet that queer of a haircut and feminine pose you made in the pic gets you in all the women's panties, huh? I mean that in a literal sense of course. Tell me something, is your nail lady's engrish any good?
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Atomic Punk wrote:Smokie Change, when are you due for a permanent visit to a nursing home?
After Fresno State wins a BCS title, but before you're considered by anyone to be a quality poster or in any way humorous.

Edit: Humorous as in laughing with you rather than at you.
You look like you have one foot in the grave and the other one is packing pot plants into the soil.
I suppose I could respond, but why? Everyone here knows what you look like, and what I look like. I'll take my chances with the jury's verdict.
"I see everything twice!"
Ken

Post by Ken »

Smackie Chan wrote:Everyone here knows what you look like, and what I look like. I'll take my chances with the jury's verdict.
No offense, smackie, but given what we've seen from AP recently, that ain't sayin' much. Shit, rumple's wife would win in a landslide, no pun intended.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

You see... I know most of you couldn't get laid to anythig under 300 lbs. The ONLY dude here that has cred is Indy Frisco. He knows he scored and isn't chiming in like you fat fucks that fuck fat beasts.

Rumple, I'm sure your wife must be nice because a fat hog has no other choice... but where do you get off trying to smack me? You know you are a well-known tard right? Smokie the bong hitter is chiming in and Irie has more cred than the gray haired pot smoker.

Dave the admin lies about everything and look what has happened. Many posters left this board. ElvisMonster and Uncle Fester left because of me also? :meds: Fuck you Dave. You will continue to lose.

Smokie, you look like Death won the battle and you still steal oxygen. Props to you for getting over.

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Ken wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:Everyone here knows what you look like, and what I look like. I'll take my chances with the jury's verdict.
No offense, smackie, but given what we've seen from AP recently, that ain't sayin' much. Shit, rumple's wife would win in a landslide, no pun intended.
Hey, I never claimed to be Adonis. Then again, I'm not the one running shitty appearance smack, either.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Well Smokie, I wil admit to running "shitty appearance smack." You look like shit and I'm just sayin' you look like shit. You have rubbery arms with no definition, weak muscles that can't shake a brother's hand, and you are a coward that has tried to run smack on a guy that towers you and could kick you to the next solar system while in his sleep.

I think Kengina is a cousin of yours as he's a weak bitch and his former OL is getting dog-tagged by a nagger.

Ken

Post by Ken »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Ken wrote:
Hey, I never claimed to be Adonis. Then again, I'm not the one running shitty appearance smack, either.
Well, some of us are a weeeee bit smarter than others. I mean, we're not exactly dealing with Nobel Prize material here.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Gotta give Atomic Panties credit....when he goes down, he goes down SWINGING. :lol:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

here's a little assist to help you with your digging AP.....

fuck dude, at this rate you'll hit China soon....
get out, get out while there's still time
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

The thing about bitches like Kengina (who's ol is fucking a naggar), Dave that employs shit trolls to defend him, and other shit posters is they have yet to explain why posters leave here after I laid out truth.

Smokie the drug addict is resting on the 9 y/o ankorape smack for his case. I've personally apologized to the dude and hia sister, but Smoking pot Chan uses that as his smoke blanket.

Dave will tell you he doesn't sell posters out, but a lot of posters have left specifically due to him being a corrupt admin. Dave still has yet to answer my legit claims and he waits for other posters to send up a smoke wall.

Dude lies and some of you believe he talks the truth. He's a pile of shit.

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Atomic Punk wrote:Well Smokie, I wil admit to running "shitty appearance smack." You look like shit and I'm just sayin' you look like shit. You have rubbery arms with no definition, weak muscles that can't shake a brother's hand, and you are a coward that has tried to run smack on a guy that towers you and could kick you to the next solar system while in his sleep.
Good Lord! The more you post, the more of a complete and absolute retard you prove yourself to be. Now you wanna throw down? What can I say? I'll limit my response to this, then I'm done with you: A cage match between the two of us would go about as well for you as this thread (and every other one you've posted in) is. Now go ahead and respond with what a tough, buff, & rough hombre you are. I'm sure we'll all buy it. After all, you've shown what a stand-up, respectable guy you are, and that we should all fear your hulking physique. I know I'm frightened.

Seriously, Mike - get help.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Atomic Punk wrote: You have rubbery arms with no definition, weak muscles that can't shake a brother's hand, and you are a coward that has tried to run smack on a guy that towers you and could kick you to the next solar system while in his sleep.
Smackie may be short physically, I don't know, but he "towers" you in the brains department, you mental midget.

You do realize that KC Paul could literally twist you into a pretzel?

I'd pay to see that.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

The day any of you can physically can kick my ass as you turds have just said in the last few posts... well, bring it. The only one on this or or any board that would give me a fight is RJ. You faggots are now asking for fights? :lol:

Smokie, you are a drug addict and look as bad as Irie. You are terrible looking and everything I've said about you is true. Most here have never met you. I've met you and you are noothing but a pot head. Now you are working for the govt?

Now Wags is wanting butt sex. Go figure.

Trolling for Dollars
Elwood

Post by Trolling for Dollars »

just wanted to get my name on this thread...
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

AP wrote:First, the RTS thing. You lied about it
First things first...

AP, no he isn't lying. Four of us saw the IP and account responsible for that bs and it came from RTS's computer. I don't know of a single poster on any of these boards that would question Headhunter's integrity and he'll tell you the exact same thing. The post in question was made by the RTS nic and IP.

Next, once again AP, Marty's not me. Can we finally get past that?
But if not, as long as I can continue to be caddie to his IB, I suppose I can live with it.

(No offence Marty)

Now, I sure as hell hope you're just trolling about that shit happening at work and I honestly doubt that anyone from this board is responsible for that but I'm not going to call you a liar either, because if it did...

I don't give a shit if it was someone that only reads here, posts here, posts elsewhere or some complete waste of oxygen that has never seen this or any of these boards that you might have pissed off and whose word your employer was willing to consider and pull that shit with you...

They're both worthless wastes of skin, whoever it is that would allegedly drop a dime like that AND your employer for not telling whoever it was that they say called in to go fuck themselves and mind their own fucking business and then insisting you take the tests.

That's one thing that I fucking loathe, employers or the spineless cunts doing their bidding that would call into question their employee based on some piece of shit's word.
I quit a job a number of years back for just that very reason except it wasn't me they were questioning, it was a good friend that also worked there who they fucked over by immediately taking the word of some old douche who couldn't keep her fuck'n ass in one lane and one lane only. When I saw that, I told the owner who was pulling the strings that as far as I was concerned, he could go fuck himself, I was done right there and then. I don't work for worthless pieces of shit that don't trust their own people over some cunt with a beef.

Straight up AP, I'd have told them to shove their tests up their fuck'n asses just on principle alone.
But (and this isn't meant in a derogatorty way towards you) then, that is a great thing about being Canadian and living here, the majority of employers here, that wouldn't have even been an issue to begin with because they're not obsessed with testing for all of that shit like they are down there.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Atomic Punk wrote:The day any of you can physically can kick my ass as you turds have just said in the last few posts... well, bring it. The only one on this or or any board that would give me a fight is RJ. You faggots are now asking for fights? :lol:

Smokie, you are a drug addict and look as bad as Irie. You are terrible looking and everything I've said about you is true. Most here have never met you. I've met you and you are noothing but a pot head. Now you are working for the govt?

Now Wags is wanting butt sex. Go figure.
Is this guy for real? He's making jtr look like a Smack Demigod.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Who can take a new year,
Sprinkle it with laughs
Cover it in lies and a multitude of gaffs
The panty man
The panty man can
The panty man can, cause he mixes it with melts
And makes the board go HA

Who can take the frillies,
Wrap them on his thigh
dream of huffing loads while calling Smackie high
The panty man
The panty man can
The panty man can, cause he mixes it with melts

The panty man hates Felix
Dave, Mgo, Ken, Otis, Dins and deer
He'll fight 'em, don't ya hear
Forget panties, board, no he's not queer

Who can take the Shrubber,
And free him from all blame
Separate the fiction and you know AP's insane
The panty man
The panty man can
The panty man can, 'cause he mixes it with melts

And the beatdown feels good
Because the panty man thinks it should
Chernobyl
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Chernobyl »

I know when I've been beat.

All hail AP - the new meltdown king!
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Oh well I'm the type of eye who will never settle down
Where pretty girls are, well you know I look around
I see 'em then I don't see 'em 'cause to me they're all the same
I look at 'em then I lose 'em, they don't even know I'm lame
They call me the wander eye - yeah - the wander eye
I eye the ground the sky the ground the sky the ground

Oh well there's Flo in my left eye and there's Mary on my right
And Janie is the girl, that I might see tonight
And when she asks me which one I love the best
I spasm a bit then look down and see Rosie on my chest
'Cause I'm a wander eye - yeah - a wander eye

Oh well I look from left to right
I go through life without a care
But I'm attached to this ass clown
With my twitch I can't see shit and I'm going nowhere

Oh, I'm the type of eye that likes to look around
I never see one face, I just look all around
And when I find myself spazzing out of my mind
I close that little eyelid of mine, and hope that I go blind

Yeah I'm a wander eye, yeah a wander eye

Yeah I'm a wander eye, yeah a wander eye
Reginald Denny
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Reginald Denny »

Ouch!

I think everyone here will agree that I know a thing or two about being on the business end of a beatdown. But now, I can stop feeling sorry for myself.

Thanks, AP. This thread has made me realize that things could've been much worse.

Take it from me: the cuts and lacerations will heal faster than than the psychological damage.
I'm beat.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

They call me the wander eye - yeah - the wander eye
:lol:
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

- You have no cred ....
- since I passed the drug test... a 2nd one will get a law suit started
- Nothing you say is credible
- You fucked over Shrubber.....
- You are never going to gain respect on a fucking smack board .....
- I have a better body than 99.9% of the fat fucking pervs that post here.
- I have those rock hard abs you jealous fat fucks will never get.
- I have it all muther fuckers.
- That's why I get to play with the really good stuff. The good stuff is worth the effort.
- You lied about Scott getting banned .......
- Buschice is a jealous homo ....
- THIS place is all you have. You post and post and fucking post bullshit.
- God damn lying muther fuckers are delusional.
- First, the RTS thing. You lied about it and Y2K caught you
- This board is all you have. You and a few losers have nothing else
- Both of you are faggots
- You are a loser Dave. Total loser.
- you are a fucking liar ....
- You're just jealous and it shows

- Sack up
- You fucked RTS over
- you fucked up lying piece of shit
- You are still not talking truth about ow you set up the shrubber
- You are the weakest of the weak
- you are a hypocritical lying piece of shit
- Tell shrubber what you did to him
- you are in your place
- You need the reinqueer to help you
- You fucked over shrubber
- you are still lying ....
- Now you are calling ME out for doing something stupid? Are you fucking high?
- you have no cred ....
- The ONLY dude here that has cred ......
- I could kick you to the next solar system while in my sleep.
- The day any of you can physically can kick my ass as you turds have just said in the last few posts... well, bring it.
- The only one on this or or any board that would give me a fight is RJ.
- You faggots are now asking for fights?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Damn AP is a fucking bleeding, puffy vagina. Calling someone a druggie cause they smoke pot? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are really, really reaching. And rest assured bitch, I (and probably 99% of this board) would snap your panty wearing ass in half like a twig. I dont believe anybody called your Home Depot employer from here.
You are SO full of shit, you squish when you walk, ya panty wearing, delusional, lazy eyed, hotel hopping, half a fukking sissy with meltdown syndrome
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

PSUFAN wrote:There was a CPanel-based exploit that wrote a redirecting iframe, and the admins worked on it as it came up. That is true...but what Y2K is alleging and trev is rolling with is not true.
Yes there was. And if you had a decent add on like No Script for your Firefox browser, the problem was nothing more than a minor inconvenience. Why anyone would ever allow scripts to be run on their browser without knowing exactly where they are coming from and why is a complete mystery to me. It took a while, but I've even got my wife trained to use No Script and to not allow scripts if she does not know where they are originating from.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Atomic Punk wrote:The thing about bitches like Kengina (who's ol is fucking a naggar), Dave that employs shit trolls to defend him, and other shit posters is they have yet to explain why posters leave here after I laid out truth.

Smokie the drug addict is resting on the 9 y/o ankorape smack for his case. I've personally apologized to the dude and hia sister, but Smoking pot Chan uses that as his smoke blanket.

Dave will tell you he doesn't sell posters out, but a lot of posters have left specifically due to him being a corrupt admin. Dave still has yet to answer my legit claims and he waits for other posters to send up a smoke wall.

Dude lies and some of you believe he talks the truth. He's a pile of shit.
l-r: T1B, AP
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Rack poptart.

:lol:
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

This is even funnier and more ridiculous today than it was yesterday. Nobody could ever really be this big of a message board loser, could they? Well, obviously they can.

Props AP, you've set the bar impossibly high (or low) for anyone else to ever attain.

RACK 'tart for the panty man verses, btw. Excellent work.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

RumpleForeskin wrote:I usually don’t call my pastor a bleeding vag after an unmoving sermon.
Pussy.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

AP's Inexplicable Melt

Apologies in advance for the lame tune.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Damn AP is a fucking bleeding, puffy vagina.
The panty-wearing is starting to make sense. He didn't have to stuff his grapesack into a z-string or whatever bitches call it, because he apparently has female genitalia.

AP has been beaten mercilessly here...but I have the feeling this kind of thing is the tip of the iceberg. Best of luck dealing with every day life, AP.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

War Wagon wrote:This is even funnier and more ridiculous today than it was yesterday.
hard to believe but you are correct sir.....

rack tart..... :lol:
get out, get out while there's still time
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

mvscal wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote: since I passed the drug test... a 2nd one will get a law suit started.
Good fucking god, you are so completely full of shit...as well as being a panty wearing fruit.

Fuck you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Careful, dude...AP'll be on the next Greyhound to the OC to kick your ass.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

War Wagon wrote:This is even funnier and more ridiculous today than it was yesterday. Nobody could ever really be this big of a message board loser, could they? Well, obviously they can.

Props AP, you've set the bar impossibly high (or low) for anyone else to ever attain.
I don't know if the Board Bitch voting has gone down, but between this and the panty prancing pics, AP should win hands down. Christ, this guy makes Paul look like Einstein by comparison.
RACK 'tart for the panty man verses, btw. Excellent work.
3rd that. And the mods should be sending this to the Archives soon.

AP with the "Yeah, well, you married a fat mvscal" comeback in 5, 4, 3, 2, . . .
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

War Wagon wrote:Props AP, you've set the bar impossibly high (or low) for anyone else to ever attain.
Anyone else, maybe. But I have no doubt he can beat his own personal best with one eye tied behind his back.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Smackie Chan wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote: since I passed the drug test... a 2nd one will get a law suit started.
Good fucking god, you are so completely full of shit...as well as being a panty wearing fruit.

Fuck you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Careful, dude...AP'll be on the next Greyhound to the OC to kick your ass.
Now THAT'S a fight I'd like to see....but if I was a betting man I'd take AP and the under(wear). :lol:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.