Kierland

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Kierland »

At least he invited a bunch of vets to his parade. :doh:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

This military parade might be THE most ridiculous thing that has taken place in this entire ridiculous presidency.

Wow.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:03 pm Who had the following tweet yesterday? AOC or Don the Con?

“Diplomacy is what grants us peace and stability- not war.”

You get two guesses but the first one doesn’t count.
My guess would have been Neville Chamberlin.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Of course it would be. You are a stupid fuck.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:24 am At least he invited a bunch of vets to his parade. :doh:
The draft dodger is wrapping himself in the embrace of the US military for his Salute to Murderous Autocrats.

Nice going, Kneepadders.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

MAGA hat douche gets his $250mil suit against the Post bounced.
There may or may not be film at 11.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The suit claimed that the Post's coverage "directly and proximately caused substantial and permanent damage to Nicholas" and that Sandmann suffered "permanent harm to his reputation."

Douche says he suffered permanent damage and that his reputation was also permanently damaged.

And he didn't get paid.

Make
A
Goofball
Agonize
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Less than 88braincells,
Have you ever even been in a courtroom? What a bunch of shitty questions.
Known falsehoods? Objection assumes facts not in evidence.
Second question is not relevant because that’s not what happened.
Third question is also not relevant for same reasons.
And the last one is just you projecting you vile nazi antics (see above) onto me.
I glad the press covered it.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

I can picture you at the Roman coliseum cheering on the lions...

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:22 pm I can picture you at the Roman coliseum cheering on the lions...

haha!

Marty, once upon my earlier life I was entered in a tennis tournament.

The tournament director, a Jew, intentionally set up the draw so that a first round match was between Art Lyons and Carl Christian.

Then Mr. Jew spoke over the loudspeaker and announced the match-up as the players entered the court.

"Court one - Lyons vs. Christian," he blared over the loudspeaker, trying to hide the smirk breaking out on his f@t, kosher face.

I think this is one of those "you had to be there" things, but it was pretty damn funnay at the time.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So in other words, your questions did suck and it was a properly decided case except you want more nazi laws and you hate the free press and you project all those nazi ideas into me. Got it you fucking Brownshirted fuck.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Tranny firebombs a federal facility?

You go girl! Smash the racist patriarchy!

Kids gather to re-affirm their faith and pro-life beliefs?

Strangler the vipers in their cribs before they can infect our society!

I'm sure the common identifier among the board of directors at these media giants is the fact that they're...

liberals.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

No need to draw conclusions here, goy...I'm sure it's just...
Why don’t you just STFU.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:17 pm I can’t wait until you get rolled up by the very power-hungry machine you worship that doesn’t give a rat’s ass about you.
I fight the man everyday while you bend over for big corp. Everyone here knows who the facist is and who is listening to Father Niemöller.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:25 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:50 am MAGA hat douche gets his $250mil suit against the Post bounced.
It was breaking news on all networks last night, including FOX (I was at the gym in front of a wall of TV's at the time). But getting to the point of the lawsuit, do you think newspapers and television news "journalists" should be permitted to spread known falsehoods about children that involve racism without the child having any recourse? What if the Washington Post and CNN see a 10 second clip of you walking in the park with a child and then decides to run a story about how you fuck little kids? Nothing to see there? How deep does your allegiance to the vile fascist intolerant left go?
Lol, look at you whining and pounding on the table like a toddler who just spilled his milk. The Post was TOTALLY EXONERATED. Ring a bell?

Idiot.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:50 am MAGA hat douche gets his $250mil suit against the Post bounced.
They should make him and his GOP affiliated PR firm pay the Post's legal fees because GOP ballsucklers hate frivolous lawsuits, right?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

:popcorn:
Why don’t you just STFU.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuck you you boot licking nazi. Everybody that speaks truth to power is special because most people are either apathetic or are like you and actively pimp every authoritarian idea that comes down the pike.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Even though they have killed nobody but right wing wack jobs have killed many...

“Consideration is being given to declaring ANTIFA, the gutless Radical Left Wack Jobs who go around hitting (only non-fighters) people over the heads with baseball bats, a major Organization of Terror (along with MS-13 & others). Would make it easier for police to do their job!”

This is a great idea.

Sin,
88projectingnazis
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

WTF are you talking about you projecting fucktard?
It’s your position that Criminal Defense attys are working for the man? You mean like patent lawyers who pimp big Corp? You are a hideous nazi fuck you fuck projecting nazi fuck.
What a fucking pile of shit you are.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Kierland wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:03 am Even though they have killed nobody but right wing wack jobs have killed many...

“Consideration is being given to declaring ANTIFA, the gutless Radical Left Wack Jobs who go around hitting (only non-fighters) people over the heads with baseball bats, a major Organization of Terror (along with MS-13 & others). Would make it easier for police to do their job!”

This is a great idea.

Sin,
88projectingnazis
Word.
Sin,
88projectingnazis
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Why did he need to sue for 250 million dollars?

For hurt feewings?

... and gross butthurt?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Snowflakes got to melt.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

.088 wrote:It was breaking news on all networks last night, including FOX (I was at the gym in front of a wall of TV's at the time). But getting to the point of the lawsuit, do you think newspapers and television news "journalists" should be permitted to spread known falsehoods about children that involve racism without the child having any recourse? What if the Washington Post and CNN see a 10 second clip of you walking in the park with a child and then decides to run a story about how you fuck little kids? Nothing to see there? How deep does your allegiance to the vile fascist intolerant left go?
Nice meltdown, gimp.

We get that you are unhinged, but, can you answer my question?

Why did dipshit MAGA boy need to try to shake the Post down for 250 million dollars?
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

self-criticism for you, comrades :brad:

the ratio of cussing-to-content is off the scale. Stop venting and throw a bit of content in there, you're unreadable.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:13 am Keep goose-stepping in unison, Nazis.
Nice white flag you fucking projecting POS. You are a fucking disgrace.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Dr_Phibes wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:01 am self-criticism for you, comrades :brad:

the ratio of cussing-to-content is off the scale. Stop venting and throw a bit of content in there, you're unreadable.
Words have meanings. Mine are no different. They are the content. MAGA isn’t listening to reason so they get the pointy end of the stick. Fuck off if you are too stupid to get it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ok you want to act like you are going to think? I’ll play. Again I will object. How was what was reported a damage to his reputation? So the objection would be, assumes facts not in evidence. I would also object on grounds that it’s a compound question. How is what was reported false? If it’s not false, how are the death threats by a third party the Post responsibility? It sounds like you think it’s Don the Con’s fault that the Squad is getting death threats.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

.088, I asked you why MAGA douche needed a quarter of a billion dollars -- and you still did not give me an answer.

Instead, you ask me a question.

No sale.

Judge ruled that the views expressed by the Post are protected by the 1st Amendment.

“They may have been erroneous ... but they are opinions protected by The First Amendment,” Bertelsman wrote.

.088 wrote:the false destruction of a young man’s reputation and months of death threats from the compassionate leftists in America?
I guess you and MAGA 'tard will just have to get over it somehow.

#therapy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:48 pm

You cannot win an argument by refusing to argue on the grounds that providing an answer will expose your position as retarded. The evidence is overwhelming. WaPo and others had possession of the entire video and knowledge that their reporting was false and painting an innocent minor in an unfair light in a politically charged world. You and Poptard think that is just fine. I get it. And given your takes on this board, it does not surprise me that you are in favor of propaganda and fake news.
This first line is nothing but propaganda on you part. It’s intended to poison the well. I’m not refusing to argue anything so that’s just another lie in your part. That is straight from the authoritarian playbook and is evidence that you don’t really want to argue the facts.
As for the facts, you can say they are overwhelming but that is just another card from the authoritarian playbook. Use words like overwhelming and great and whatnot to try and win an argument on emotion. If you would like to provide the facts you speak of I would be glad to listen, but if you keep up the BS it will be evident that I’m right and you won’t actually listen and try to get your point across in any civil manner.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:50 pm .088, I asked you why MAGA douche needed a quarter of a billion dollars -- and you still did not give me an answer.
It's called punitive damages, you mouth breathing fuckwit. The young man who did nothing wrong and doesn't need $250 mill. The libturd propagandists who defamed him and put him in the spotlight for mentally ill fascists to threaten him and his family NEED to be assessed a penalty that will make them think twice before they decide to sling shit again.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:16 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:50 pm .088, I asked you why MAGA douche needed a quarter of a billion dollars -- and you still did not give me an answer.
It's called punitive damages, you mouth breathing fuckwit. The young man who did nothing wrong and doesn't need $250 mill. The libturd propagandists who defamed him and put him in the spotlight for mentally ill fascists to threaten him and his family NEED to be assessed a penalty that will make them think twice before they decide to sling shit again.
Clearly the courts disagree with your assessment. Nobody said you had to like it, you just have to suck on it.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:20 pm
Clearly the courts disagree with your assessment. Nobody said you had to like it, you just have to suck on it.

Barren down the hatches, Screw...here it comes...
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:20 pm Clearly the courts disagree with your assessment.
Wrong again. A court disagreed and the logic behind that decision is quite far from compelling and could reasonably be construed as completely asinine. Reporting "erroneous opinions" when you have good reason to believe that those opinions are, in fact, erroneous is not protected speech.

I understand that you are an extraordinarily stupid individual, so I have attempted to use small words. If you need me to dumb this down further, please let me know. I would like all my takes to be handicapped accessible.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:16 pm fascists
You can drop that as much as you want, but no one that has a brain buys it you stupid projecting fuck. Now go suck more orange cock you racist downsy pedo.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote:It's called punitive damages, you mouth breathing fuckwit.
.088 wrote:Now, are you going to answer my question or are you going to play games like your partner in fascism?
If MAGA twit needed to jack the Post up for quarter of a billion dollars, to "teach a lesson" and to deter other media outlets from engaging in the same egregious actions in the future, then the egregious actions the Post took must be overwhelmingly -----> egregious.

It's odd that a judge would look at something so -- egregious -- and make such a poor ruling.

So...

As MS said, why don't you neoconservative 'tards tone down your rhetoric and emotionalism and show us what this judge missed.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:16 am

It's odd that a judge would look at something so -- egregious -- and make such a poor ruling.

Would you be so flippant if the judicial reference was to Roe v Wade instead of MAGA-douche?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:39 am MAGA-douche
MAGA-douche, MAGA-douche, will you do the Fandango?

Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:39 am
Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:16 am

Would you be so flippant if the judicial reference was to Roe v Wade instead of MAGA-douche?
No, and if you look closely at what I've posted you will see that I have not said that I necessarily think the judge got it right.

I am asking (1) why he needed 1/4 of a billion dollars, and (2) for neocons to show us the evidence that the judge supposedly disregarded.

I don't like anyone who files a lawsuit where it looks as if they are seeking some kind of a grotesque payday.

So I think it is funny that nerd MAGA boy came away with -----> nothing, except for major butthurt.

The ball is in the neocon court now.
They can show me why the judge got it wrong.
That will be fine.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:46 am
Rack.
Nice white flag Adolf.