The Rod of God -- (!) Pages 33 and 34 (!)

The best of the best
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: The Rod of God -- (!) Pages 33 and 34 (!)

Post by Dinsdale »

88 wrote: I suspect that "the wave" is just someone being clever enough with video editing software to elicit an expected result from those predisposed to get a knot in their underpants over it.
Rather than just dismissing pop's video, I watched the condensed one (since he's pled for people to do so, and franking it just gives us almost-sane people more ammo). Then, like pops suggests, I did my own research. And on every website I saw the video posted on, there were comments from professional videographers discussing how it was a very normal result of digital formatting.

Occam's Razor and whatsuch.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jay wrote:claim him (Buzzed) a drunk and that you never claimed he represented your views.
I never claimed he represented my views?

:?

Pull my quote.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

You are tangled up in some very weird web, Jay.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jay wrote:There is no reason for all other governments to not expose this information...
If you look around, you'll notice that Russia went along with 11 other nations to join the U.S. in the Antarctic Treaty in 1959.

If Russia were to fully expose the U.S. space fraud, they would expose their own space fraud, imo.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
poptart wrote:
88 wrote:As I often say in the courtroom, there is no "there" there. Your devoted lunar observer hasn't identified anything scientifically noteworthy at all.
Scientifically noteworthy. lol

Noteworthy?

Maybe not.
Because it wasn't on FAUX NEWS.

What is your own opinion on the wave?
What do you think it is?
Just what you accuse NASA of, bullshit and fakery.

Next inane question.
haha!

Fair enough.

Believe what you will.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Duncedale wrote:Whether you care to believe it or not (since your belief system is moronic), people have been filming the moon since film was invented, which was over 100 years ago (some Frenchie made an iconic movie about it around the turn of the (last) century, but I digress). Then suddenly, digital filming began, and when it's converted to a ifferent format, we suddenly see a pixelated "refresh" looking effect?

Yeah, that's a big fucking mystery -- a real head-scratcher, alright... if you're a fucking moron.
:dins:

How often can one expect for the moon refresh to occur -- with our super-modern camera equipment?

Can we expect other objects we film to also refresh, like... once every 342nd time we view them?

tia
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Duncedale wrote:And the moon emits light, eh? Except that with a telescope (even a cheap one), we can clearly see that the moon's topographical features create... shadows.
Post it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Duncedale wrote:So so many things are so easily disproven
You can start anytime.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

88 wrote:
poptart wrote:What is your own opinion on the wave?
What do you think it is?
I suspect that "the wave" is just someone being clever enough with video editing software to elicit an expected result from those predisposed to get a knot in their underpants over it.
I suspect you remain in complete denial.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Duncedale wrote:And on every website I saw the video posted on, there were comments from professional videographers discussing how it was a very normal result of digital formatting.
Then I imagine they've easily recreated the phenomenon.

Link to that?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

poptart wrote:
Duncedale wrote:So so many things are so easily disproven
You can start anytime.
OK, done.

Here's a link.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

88 wrote: So you and Lunar Wave Guy believe that there is a possibility that the moon is merely a projection based on his wave videos? OK. Who or what would make such a projection? What is it being projected on? Where is it being projected from? Why would someone (or a God) project a moon instead of simply put a moon up there? When did this projection of the moon begin?
I've asked pops about the location of the Moon projector before when asking if there was a South pole. He shows 2 pictures. 1) Antarctica 2) The flat Earth. I've said both cannot be true. Also, with the one of a Mercator projection showing lines of longitude it shows South America twice as wide as North America. The challenge was to take a car East-West coast to coast on both continents and see what the odometer says.

Then, I asked where would the location(s) of the Moon projector(s) be located? He dodged that as it is too much for a sick and confused mind to rationalize.

What pops does is take part of a reply and focus on one part and ignore the others. Then it gets buried on previous pages where the points were brought up and not answered.

Buzz Aldrin was his reply for many page to prove no Apollo 11 landing happened until it was shown much later that Buzz is now a fraud in pops eyes. He isn't trolling folks. He is seriously deluded to the point of being mentally ill.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

We have very powerful telescopes on earth that can zoom in on the moon and other celestial objects.
No problem.

smackaholic wrote:Turned the TV on this morning and the NASAtan channel was on. An american and a russkie on the ISS were being interviewed. First by NASA TV, I think, then NBC.

Went a good twenty minutes or so. During this time, hese dudes just hovered there. Even there pants sit kind of funny on them. At the end of the interview they did the obligatory, slo-mo back flips. Damn, that live NASA photoshopping of video is some pretty cool shit. But, then again, when you have been doing this sort of fakery for 50 years, I guess you get good at it.
So...

How about NAZA turn an earth-based telescope up and point it at the space station.
Give us a good live look at that thing.

Now that would be something.

:wink:

THINK, smackaholic.

Seriously.
THINK.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

AP wrote:I've asked pops about the location of the Moon projector before when asking if there was a South pole. He shows 2 pictures. 1) Antarctica 2) The flat Earth. I've said both cannot be true. Also, with the one of a Mercator projection showing lines of longitude it shows South America twice as wide as North America. The challenge was to take a car East-West coast to coast on both continents and see what the odometer says.
So much fail.

1. I've never declared that something is being projected onto the moon from earth. Never. A moon refresh has been captured multiple times now, however. The obvious implication is that there is a projection or facade of some kind. That is not stated as fact, but merely a reasonable assumption. How the projection or facade is created, or where the "projector" is located, I can not begin to speculate on. It's a mystery. Maybe there is no facade or projection and there is some other explanation. So far, explanations for it fall woefully short.

2. I've never claimed that any flat earth map is THE map. So you're wasting your time talking about mileages.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

poptart wrote: So...

How about NAZA turn an earth-based telescope up and point it at the space station.

Now that would be something.

How about ones Joe Blow took from his backyard, since NASA is just pulling our leg and all.

https://www.google.com/search?q=telesco ... iAodiEsH0g

Wow, that was tough. I'm sure there's several thousand out there.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

poptart wrote:a reasonable assumption
I do not think those word mean what you think they mean.

So far, explanations for it fall woefully short.

Woefully short -- to someone with no sense of reality. Glitches in digital video formatting are the rule, not the exception every time they're used, yet that very basic explanation falls "woefully short" to people suffering delusions.

Snail, meet razor.

You should really study up on William of Ockham. And maybe mix in a bit of Copernicus while you're at it... you know, the stuff the rest of us learned at a pretty young age.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Duncedale wrote:How about ones Joe Blow took from his backyard, since NASA is just pulling our leg and all.

https://www.google.com/search?q=telesco ... iAodiEsH0g

Wow, that was tough. I'm sure there's several thousand out there.
poptart wrote:How about NAZA turn an earth-based telescope up and point it at the space station.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Duncedale wrote:Woefully short -- to someone with no sense of reality. Glitches in digital video formatting are the rule, not the exception every time they're used, yet that very basic explanation falls "woefully short" to people suffering delusions.

Snail, meet razor.

You should really study up on William of Ockham. And maybe mix in a bit of Copernicus while you're at it... you know, the stuff the rest of us learned at a pretty young age.
Link us to the simple re-creation of the phenomenon Crrow (and others) captured with the moon.

Should be very simple for you, since this is so simple, common, and basic.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

poptart wrote:How about NAZA turn an earth-based telescope up and point it at the space station.
So now the only credible source of celestial info is... NASA?

Awesome. #dothepoptartshuffle
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

poptart wrote:
AP wrote:I've asked pops about the location of the Moon projector before when asking if there was a South pole. He shows 2 pictures. 1) Antarctica 2) The flat Earth. I've said both cannot be true. Also, with the one of a Mercator projection showing lines of longitude it shows South America twice as wide as North America. The challenge was to take a car East-West coast to coast on both continents and see what the odometer says.
So much fail.

1. I've never declared that something is being projected onto the moon from earth. Never. A moon refresh has been captured multiple times now, however. The obvious implication is that there is a projection or facade of some kind. That is not stated as fact, but merely a reasonable assumption. How the projection or facade is created, or where the "projector" is located, I can not begin to speculate on. It's a mystery. Maybe there is no facade or projection and there is some other explanation. So far, explanations for it fall woefully short.

2. I've never claimed that any flat earth map is THE map. So you're wasting your time talking about mileages.
No such fail as you can't prove anything you say. So how is it a fail?

YOU said there is a PROJECTION! What projects something? Answer: a projector.

If the maps you use over and over are admittedly are not your claims to THE map(s), then why use them?

Buzz Aldrin let you down didn't he? Now you are using another internet whack job with no credibility as your next go-to source.

Let the pile-on continue. You ask... and you shall receive again and again and again. This may get old for some, but it is free entertainment.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

poptart wrote:Link us to the simple re-creation of the phenomenon Crrow (and others) captured with the moon.

OCCAM'S RAZOR.

THINK!

Fact: People have been filming the Moon for 100+ years.

Fact: This "phenomenon" was never observed until digital video arrived, with it's multiple formats (that typically need to be changed when uploaded to the internet" and its various compression rates. In fact, it only came to light when one person, using a particular type of digital equipment, posted it on the internet (under an alias).

Fact: A person with any sort of powers of reasoning looks a MUCH different direction when searching for an explanation from where you do.

These FACTS are irrefutable.

If Moonbat want to attempt to have any credibility, instead of wiggling his camera around as "proof," he'd film the same effect with analog equipment, at various frame rates. Get back to me when that happens. Until it does, it's simply a high-tech parlor trick, and the simplest solution, once again, is overwhelmingly the likely one.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Duncedale wrote:So now the only credible source of celestial info is... NASA?

Awesome. #dothepoptartshuffle
When did I say they are credible?

Never.

It should be a simple task for NASA to line a telescope up so that they can show us live video of the space station.

We'll never see that, though.

Put your thinking cap on, Duncedale.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

AP wrote:If the maps you use over and over are admittedly are not your claims to THE map(s), then why use them?
Whatever flat earth images have been posted by me have been posted so that people can get a basic visual of what the flat earth concept is.

Particularly, so that they can see where Antarctica is located on a flat earth model.

I endorse no specific flat earth map at this time -- and I never have endorsed any specific flat earth map.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

AP wrote:YOU said there is a PROJECTION! What projects something? Answer: a projector.
A moon "refresh" like we see in Crrow's video (and others) implies a projection or facade of some kind, yes.
I've never declared that there surely IS a projection, however -- let alone where the "projector" is located.

It's possible that there is no "refresh" and there is some other explanation for the phenomenon.
I've yet to see any explanation yet that works with our current moon model, however.

I'm open to all possibilities.

Stop making things up, AP.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

AP wrote:Buzz Aldrin let you down didn't he?
How?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Duncedale wrote:the simplest solution, once again, is overwhelmingly the likely one.
What's the simple solution?

You've yet to say what it is, let alone post an example of it.

First you said it was "basic camera error" and now you've said it's a "high tech parlor trick."

:lol:

You're completely full of shit, as is very often the case.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:
mvscal wrote:What's next? "Water: Is it really wet? Don't be so sure."
What's next?

Mvscal pull his head out of his @ss?

Probably never.
Which part of circumnavigation are you struggling to comprehend? Let me know. I'm here to help.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

This just in...Russia has just announced plans to go to the moon to establish physical proof of the Apollo missions. This is of course a redundant exercise, as proof both visual and physical is evident and on record. This may be more closely related to China's intent to go to the for the purpose of mining Helium 3.

In any case, we will have sustainable evidence from sources outside of the US and NASA.

Poptard should be now prematurely spinning in the grave he is already digging.

Abject and paranoid denial in 3, 2, 1...
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:
poptart wrote:
mvscal wrote:What's next? "Water: Is it really wet? Don't be so sure."
What's next?

Mvscal pull his head out of his @ss?

Probably never.
Which part of circumnavigation are you struggling to comprehend? Let me know. I'm here to help.
Who has circumnavigated the globe -- going over both poles?

Link?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jay wrote:Russia has just announced plans to go to the moon

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:Who has circumnavigated the globe -- going over both poles?

Link?
I see. You appear to be struggling with geometry as well. You're a mess. Take 37 shit laps.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:...shit laps.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: The Rod of God

Post by poptart »

US Navy Submarine Chief: What Curve? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFi98T8phoI

30 Year Career Land Surveyor: No curve ever measured - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BSKVE9pp60

US Navy Missile Instructor confirms FLAT EARTH - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJOB0vcZ4NI

Flight instructor: We fly over a flat earth - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TL30VW5hJY

And now...

Industrial valve expert: International Space Station is a lie. Impossible.

Info starts at 35:40

Valves, pumps, seals, filters, actuators, maintenances, many other things...
Impossible.

A myriad of overwhelming problems with this.
What machinery do they have up there to deal with these issues?
lol

ISS is a fantasy.

Merely to maintain a living environment, maintenance would need to be regular and ongoing.
How are supplies delivered?

On and on...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

poptart wrote:How are supplies delivered?
By unmanned space capsules, from many different countries. There have been 87 to date.

Let me guess -- the capsule launches that you can go watch in person are all part of the massive conspiracy among thousands of people, right?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

FAKE!!!!!
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Re: The Rod of God

Post by Atomic Punk »

poptart wrote:US Navy Submarine Chief: What Curve? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFi98T8phoI

30 Year Career Land Surveyor: No curve ever measured - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BSKVE9pp60

US Navy Missile Instructor confirms FLAT EARTH - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJOB0vcZ4NI

Flight instructor: We fly over a flat earth - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TL30VW5hJY

And now...

Industrial valve expert: International Space Station is a lie. Impossible.

Info starts at 35:40

Valves, pumps, seals, filters, actuators, maintenances, many other things...
Impossible.

A myriad of overwhelming problems with this.
What machinery do they have up there to deal with these issues?
lol

ISS is a fantasy.

Merely to maintain a living environment, maintenance would need to be regular and ongoing.
How are supplies delivered?

On and on...
Why do you rely on whack job morons that crank out YouTube conspiracy videos as 100% proof-positive evidence versus overwhelming scientific and visual evidence to support your closed-minded set of views? Anybody here can make a YouTube video and do whatever they want except your brother LTard 2.

Let the pile-on continue... :lol:

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Dinsdale wrote:FAKE!!!!!
No shit?

Y'all are straight up DELUSIONAL.
Hypnotized.
Sleeping.

If you have honestly thought about the operation of the space station (which i'm sure you haven't), and you conclude that it is real, you are one dumb mofo.

What kind of machine shop do they have up there?
lol
What do you think about that?
Do you think at all?

LMAO!

Do you know how even the most simple break or malfunction of a piece of equipment could be fatal?
A simple screw fault, or warp of a piece of equipment...

And these actors are just rolling around, like it's a walk in the park.
In their polo shirts and khakis.
What a completely ridiculous joke.

The valves, etc., can simply not work, people.
Do you realize the extent of maintenance required to keep valves, pumps, seals, filters, actuators... on and on... working in this kind of operation, in these conditions?
Again, machine shop??

It's a total fantasy, people.
It's not possible, on MANY levels.

Now that this is brought to your attention, don't continue on in your abject stupidity.

http://www.popsci.com/after-spacex-expl ... ir-way-iss

-- Update, July 6, 2015 at 10:30am: The Progress 60 resupply mission successfully docked with
the International Space Station over the weekend, delivering the astronauts' first fresh cargo
in months. Yay!
--

bwaaa...

First cargo in months?

Completely impossible.

There is nobody up there, clowns.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I watched about 2 minutes of your latest moronic video before I laughed and shut it down.

Hilarious.

Starts out with a guy reading something written by someone else, which is prefaced with something along the lines of "I know nothing about space station engineering, but..."

So, we're off to a good start.

Hey pops, I'll let you in on a little secret -- my car has a whole shitload of pumps, seals, and actuators... and they've been working just fine, in an infinitely more corrosive environment, for many years without being touched.

And they're of wayyyyyyy lesser quality than the stuff they send to space (my dad designed stuff that went to space, BTW).

Fucking moron.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Duncedale wrote:I watched about 2 minutes
In a nutshell, there's your problem.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

AP wrote:conspiracy videos
Anybody here can make a YouTube video

US Navy Submarine Chief
30 Year Career Land Sureveyor
US Navy Missile Instructor
Flight Instructor
Industrial Valve Expert

... are real professional people doing real jobs.
They are telling about REALITY.

They are informing that REALITY simply does not match up with the world model we've been sold.

There will be many more people coming out of the woodwork to speak to this topic.
You can take that to the bank.

You people are lost.
Truly lost.

In fact, I've been informing you of such things that you can see with your own eyes for 37 pages now, and yet you people continue to flop around on the deck saying THE most incredibly m0ronic things.

It's sad, very sad.
But I do admit to also finding a lot of humor in this particular thread.

Amazing stuff.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

KC Scott wrote:Hey Nutcase - was this faked too?

Whatever happened, one thing is for sure, Scott.

Your government did not tell you the whole truth about it.