The Rod of God -- (!) Pages 33 and 34 (!)

The best of the best
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Re: The Rod of God -- (!) Pages 33 and 34 (!)

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:
poptart wrote:Image

Maybe they wouldn't.

Buzzed is a pathetic drunk.
A liar.
A despicable liar.
A POS.
Wait a fucking moment. The very same Buzz Aldrin that you have given full credence to provide evidence of falsifying the Lunar Missions is now a " pathetic drunk"?

Old man, you are now caught in not only a flat-out lie, but have exposed yourself as a trolling fraudulent douche.

Shut It down pops. You have nowhere to go from here.
What in the world are you talking about?

Have you been drinking?
Not at all, have you?

This is a direct quote from your buddy Buzzed, whom you have lauded as denying the Lunar missions. Seems like direct contradictions of your conspiracy nonsense don't sit so well with you, so you go with another bullshit character attack, as is your cowardly approach to every other aspect of this thread.

Put up hard evidence or shut the fuck up pops.

The doe in the headlights is your own sad reflection.

But carry on my wayward dunce.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

What is it you want, Jay?
My comment on the Buzzed Tweet?
lol

I did comment.

He tweeted that Russia would have exposed the U.S. by now if we hadn't really landed on the moon.

I simply said, "Maybe they wouldn't."

The end.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

trev wrote:Why the Buzz Aldrin hate? Geeez Louise.
Because he's a pathetic fraud.

This is not rocket science.

:wink:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

the moon

Btw, I think most all of you have *failed* to view the lunar wave video I have posted a few times now.
You are missing out.

The guy who has captured the wave (Crrowe777) has captured it a few times now.
And a few other peeps have also captured it, also.

Crrowe does nothing but sit and watch the moon -- night after night.
Long hours doing this.
His telescope/camera zoomed in on the moon.

What he captured is a wave moving up all the way from one end of the moon to the other.
It is as if the moon is rebooting or refreshing.

The obvious implication being, whatever object (moon) is up there has a facade or is having something projected onto it.
And there are other reasons beyond this why we can speculate that there is a facade or projection involving the moon.
But I won't open that can of worms here.

In this particular video, Crrowe speaks to the explanations or excuses people have given for the wave being present, and he explains how they are bogus and simply don't explain the wave.

He has watched so long and has come to see what is going on with the moon -- and he's been able to predict given time frames when the wave will occur again.

Why is the moon rebooting?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

LPops 2 now think the Moon is a projection. The same Moon that has been seen from early mankind. I wonder where tides come from. They too are observable and predictable like the declination of the Sun.

Why now is Buzz Aldrin a fraud? You've used his statements to state we never landed on the Moon. Notice I didn't call you a bad name?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

AP wrote:The same Moon that has been seen from early mankind
Are you sure?

You should watch the Crrowe video.

Or not.
Just keep listening to the smart men with the cute forked-tongue patches on their jackets.

What Buzzed statement did I use?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

You don't remember using Buzz Aldrin as your source that we didn't land on the Moon early on in this thread multiple times? Now you say he's a fraud. Any and every time you use non-credible internet idiots to back you up, there is science, math, observation, logic etc. that says they and you are wrong.

You don't speak for God, and maybe you need to pray for understanding while humbling yourself. It's okay to admit you are flat-out wrong. 33 & 1/2 pages of discussion interrupted by spam, etc. should have told you that you most likely have a mental processing issue.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

poptart wrote: Are you sure?
Yes. Absolutely, 100%.

That doesn't change because some absolute loon on the internet says otherwise.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Dinsdale wrote:
poptart wrote: Are you sure?
Yes. Absolutely, 100%.

That doesn't change because some absolute loon on the internet says otherwise.
What do you think the lunar wave is?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

AP wrote:You don't remember using Buzz Aldrin as your source that we didn't land on the Moon early on in this thread multiple times? Now you say he's a fraud.
He's a fraud, yes.

I have no idea what you and Jayne are babbling about.

Pull my quote.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

poptart wrote: What do you think the lunar wave is?
The safe answer here is always "the opposite of what you think it is."

But it didn't take too much googling to have professional photographers explain it was a basic camera error.

In fact, there's myriad logical explanations. One of them isn't "ancient man built a laser hologram to fool everyone into thinking the wporld is round."

Seriously, dude -- you should follow Scott's advice -- it could be physiological.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Dinsdale wrote:But it didn't take too much googling to have professional photographers explain it was a basic camera error.
Yeah, I don't imagine it did.

Watch the first two minutes.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Btw, Mr. Crrowe is not a Christian.

It has nothing at all to do with this lunar wave -- other lunar waves he's filmed, and lunar waves filmed by others.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

For realz?

Every single pic of anything in space is a hoax, but some dude clamoring for attention under his internet alias is proof of something?

You really didn't think that one through, eh?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

A professional videographer wrote: There is way more things that can cause this effect then to leap to the conclusion of a holographic moon. that is my argument. If all i had to do to see this wave was to grab a camera and film the moon this effect would be WAY more known and much more in the spot light. the thousands of night photographer and videographers would have said something a long time ago. the fact that only a handful of people have captured this leads more towards human error than some crazy face of the moon. And yes you are correct filling from 24 to 30 doesn't cause the wave but from 24 to 60i does. Not to mention editing with a lower quality video card or even the compressions from youtube. You have to start with questions and try to eliminate all simple explanation before you can even start to assume supernatural or extraterrestrial.

Yup, tens of thousands of filmings/videos of the moon, but a couple of internet whackos are the enlightened ones?

I'd ask if you were feeling stupid yet, but that's obviously not a feeling your capable of (maybe you should read that book of yours some more to correct this, or better yet, see a doctor).

Seek medical help -- I'd hate to see your condition worsen to the point where you slice your wrists with Occam's Razor.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Not that I am surprised, but you are completely irrational.
Duncedale wrote:but some dude clamoring for attention under his internet alias is proof of something?
1. On what basis have you determined that Crrowe is "clamoring for attention?" Just wondering.

2. The wave is not proof of anything, nor have I claimed that it is. What it IS is a very interesting anomaly which is deserving of attention.

3. It's "basic camera error?" lol

Is that your final answer?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Your sheep on reddit said...
If all i had to do to see this wave was to grab a camera and film the moon this effect would be WAY more known and much more in the spot light. the thousands of night photographer and videographers would have said something a long time ago.
All you have to do is grab your camera and film the moon -- and you can catch this wave??
lol

What an amazingly 'tardish comment to make.

Crrowe sat night-after-night, week-after-week, month-after-month -- doing nothing but -----> looking at the moon.

That is why he was originally lucky to catch this effect, which only lasts for a few seconds.

Duncedale wrote:Yup, tens of thousands of filmings/videos of the moon, but a couple of internet whackos are the enlightened ones?
See my above comments.

And again, why exactly do you immediately claim that someone who catches this wave is a... whacko?

You are mentally ill.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

You luckless idiot, just stop. Quit the Abrahamic gibberish...just stop. It's false and toxic, period.

Now...
Before God was, I am
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:You luckless idiot, just stop. Quit the gibberish...just stop. It's false and toxic, period.

Now...
Play a guitar, liar.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

poptart wrote:
that'll rack!

even in his delusional state, pop has :bode: over let's turd.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So, you figure no one has ever spent any time filming the moon before anonymous internet guy?

Now, you're sure you don't want to back up and take another run at that one?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Duncedale wrote:So, you figure no one has ever spent any time filming the moon before anonymous internet guy?
I didn't say that.

I merely noted what Crrow has done.
His dedication to this has been pretty extraordinary.

In a recent Crrow interview, he noted that he's now aware of "14 or 16" wave captures.

I'm sure they have all been the result of... basic camera error.
lolz
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

88 wrote:
poptart wrote:Crrowe sat night-after-night, week-after-week, month-after-month -- doing nothing but -----> looking at the moon.
That sounds like perfectly normal, sane behavior. At least he wasn't wasting his time.
It's certainly not normal.

That's exactly why he happens to be an extraordinary person who got himself dialed into an extraordinary thing.

Normal seldom does that for a person.

Instead of tossing him aside, you really ought to spend a little time looking at the wave issue.
It's not that hard to do.

I really have no idea why the lunar wave would be something people would mock and wave off, without even looking at.

It's kind of surreal attitude, as far as I'm concerned.

There's a lunar wave, captured now by a number of people (usually at equinox, btw) that ought not be there -- but somehow is.

It's an anomaly and is worth exploring, imo.

Oh well...
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dinsdale wrote:For realz?

Every single pic of anything in space is a hoax, but some dude clamoring for attention under his internet alias is proof of something?

You really didn't think that one through, eh?
But the Bible is literal truth. You're arguing with a delusional and stunningly ignorant moron.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

mvscal wrote:You're arguing with a delusional and stunningly ignorant moron.
You really should stop mincing words and being so ambiguous.
"I see everything twice!"
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote: the moon
What a coincidence. I just had sushi for lunch.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

poptart wrote: That's exactly why he happens to be an extraordinary person who got himself dialed into an extraordinary thing.

Normal seldom does that for a person.
Dialed into an extraordinary thing -- like being on the bottom of the greatest delusion-fueled pile-on in the history of the internets?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

88 wrote:So you and Lunar Wave Guy believe that there is a possibility that the moon is merely a projection based on his wave videos? OK. Who or what would make such a projection? What is it being projected on? Where is it being projected from? Why would someone (or a God) project a moon instead of simply put a moon up there? When did this projection of the moon begin?
'tart - How does this square with Genesis 1:16? Is "the lesser light to rule the night" just a projection of a light? Doesn't projection require a light of its own? I'd say we're getting to the point of employing circular logic, but that would imply the presence of logic. And circles.
"I see everything twice!"
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote:What is it you want, Jay?
My comment on the Buzzed Tweet?
lol

I did comment.

He tweeted that Russia would have exposed the U.S. by now if we hadn't really landed on the moon.

I simply said, "Maybe they wouldn't."

The end.
The end poptard? Not even close. You have ridden the Aldrin horse from the beginning and referenced his video as verification as "proof" that the moon landing was faked. Now you call your best boy a "drunk" and discredit your own source of verification of faking the lunar landings.

Then you go to silly school and say "maybe they (the Russians) wouldn't", thereby riding the fence of contradiction like a drunken cowgirl. The truth is, Russia or any other space fairing country would have acknowledged long ago that any lunar landings would be impossible, yet China and Russia, as well as a very stagnant NASA are all planning a return to the moon as well as scheduled missions to Mars.

These expiditions will happen, maybe even in your old and mentally decrepit lifetime.

The end is happening now. Unfortunately for you, it is this pointless, irrational and intellectually retarded discussion.

This is the end.

Go to sleep and dream your dreary dreams of fluffy, gold guilded clouds and a Saint erect Peter and plunger yourself into eternal, ignorant bliss.

Nighty night old timer.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Smackie Chan wrote:
88 wrote:So you and Lunar Wave Guy believe that there is a possibility that the moon is merely a projection based on his wave videos? OK. Who or what would make such a projection? What is it being projected on? Where is it being projected from? Why would someone (or a God) project a moon instead of simply put a moon up there? When did this projection of the moon begin?
'tart - How does this square with Genesis 1:16? Is "the lesser light to rule the night" just a projection of a light? Doesn't projection require a light of its own? I'd say we're getting to the point of employing circular logic, but that would imply the presence of logic. And circles.
Oh no, fuck you Smackie you false flagged fuck fountain! Crop circles are proof of alien existence and a very short answer to everything I can't establish on a verifiable, legal level.

Of course I can't see the edge of any level, being all dwarfish and dull.

But still, circular logic is logical logic and shit. Go eat the black dick I have in my little mouth, I'll spit it out when it's dry.

-sin, Moving Scales
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote:This is what I find noteworthy. And I am being perfectly honest with you.

There is abundant evidence establishing the location, size, composition, etc. of the moon and its affects on Earth (tides etc.). Eclipses and other lunar events are predicted with pinpoint accuracy. The moon has phases, which are crescent-shaped due to the spherical geometry of the moon and its position relative to the sun and our viewing angle. The moon's location and orbit coincide with Newtonian physics and the laws of gravity etc. The moon has been viewable to humans from the date they were first able to record their observations. The existence and appearance of the moon has been documented by cultures that never mingled, on every continent etc.

And you find none of that as compelling as the lunar wave video. That is stunning to me.
Then there's the awkward fact that human beings have been circumnavigating the globe for the last five hundred years. Oddly enough there are no accounts of any encircling walls of ice at all 360 degrees of the ends of the earth. There are; however, meticulously charted rutters which recorded the ships' daily position and the local sea conditions/notable features. These naval routes were closely guarded national secrets. These are actual real documents. Once the Dutch finally got their hands on a Portuguese rutter charting the course to Asia, it was on. Drake did it as well. Nicely done, tart.

What's next? "Water: Is it really wet? Don't be so sure."
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

88 wrote:As I often say in the courtroom, there is no "there" there. Your devoted lunar observer hasn't identified anything scientifically noteworthy at all.
Scientifically noteworthy. lol

Noteworthy?

Maybe not.
Because it wasn't on FAUX NEWS.

What is your own opinion on the wave?
What do you think it is?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Smackie Chan wrote:
I believe Genesis 1:16.
I think the moon is it's own light.

As far as the wave, a projection, a facade, or whatever...

I don't know what to make of it.
It's easy to speculate in many ways.

The wave should not be there.
But it is.
It's a refresh.

Since Crrow first was lucky enough to capture it, t's now been captured a dozen (or more) times by others.
And mostly at equinox.

I don't find that any of the explanations for it are true.

So it's a mystery.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jay wrote:The end poptard? Not even close. You have ridden the Aldrin horse from the beginning and referenced his video as verification as "proof" that the moon landing was faked. Now you call your best boy a "drunk" and discredit your own source of verification of faking the lunar landings.

Then you go to silly school and say "maybe they (the Russians) wouldn't", thereby riding the fence of contradiction like a drunken cowgirl. The truth is, Russia or any other space fairing country would have acknowledged long ago that any lunar landings would be impossible, yet China and Russia, as well as a very stagnant NASA are all planning a return to the moon as well as scheduled missions to Mars.

What in the world are you talking about?
lol

The Aldrin video I cited multiple times is video of he and the Apollo 11 crew (along with ground control) manufacturing a fake earth image to deceive us with.

Nothing will change that.
It's there for all the world to see.
They did what they did.

How do you know that Russia would have exposed the fake U.S. moon missions?

How do you KNOW that?

Maybe they wouldn't.

It's that simple.

Maybe there are things you don't know about -- and maybe there is a reason why they would not expose that.

It's a dumb tweet from a pathetic lying drunk.

You basically don't know shit.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:What's next? "Water: Is it really wet? Don't be so sure."
What's next?

Mvscal pull his head out of his @ss?

Probably never.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote: What in the world are you talking about?
lol

The Aldrin video I cited multiple times is video of he and the Apollo 11 crew (along with ground control) manufacturing a fake earth image to deceive us with.
What in the very real round world are you talking about pops?

You have used the Aldrin video to support your false claim in several posts. Now that his words and videos have been exposed as fabrications, you backtrack like a cowardly mouse into your little hole and claim him a drunk and that you never claimed he represented your views. Bullshit you old and feeble liar.

Bad YouTube videos are just that. Bad.

Just as all of your points are, bad, crap and false.
How do you know that Russia would have exposed the fake U.S. moon missions?

How do you KNOW that?

Maybe they wouldn't.

It's that simple.

Maybe there are things you don't know about -- and maybe there is a reason why they would not expose that.

It's a dumb tweet from a pathetic lying drunk.

You basically don't know shit.
I know because the information is out there for all the world to see.

There is no reason for all other governments to not expose this information because in regards to space exploration and shared sciences, they realize it is better to assist each other than not. That is the exact reason multiple entities have used the ISS in conjunction with each other, even though they differ politically.

In the next few years, you will witness evidence of this in continuing missions to the moon and then Mars.

You my detestable old friend, are the freak who doesn't know shit from the crap you continue to spew.

Have a few more pints of tepid, bad sake and get back to this nonsense when you aren't hungover.
Last edited by Jay in Phoenix on Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote:
88 wrote:As I often say in the courtroom, there is no "there" there. Your devoted lunar observer hasn't identified anything scientifically noteworthy at all.
Scientifically noteworthy. lol

Noteworthy?

Maybe not.
Because it wasn't on FAUX NEWS.

What is your own opinion on the wave?
What do you think it is?
Just what you accuse NASA of, bullshit and fakery.

Next inane question.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

poptart wrote:The wave should not be there.
But it is.
It's a refresh.

Since Crrow first was lucky enough to capture it, t's now been captured a dozen (or more) times by others.
And mostly at equinox.

I don't find that any of the explanations for it are true.

So it's a mystery.

It's a mystery... to fucking retards.

Whether you care to believe it or not (since your belief system is moronic), people have been filming the moon since film was invented, which was over 100 years ago (some Frenchie made an iconic movie about it around the turn of the (last) century, but I digress). Then suddenly, digital filming began, and when it's converted to a ifferent format, we suddenly see a pixelated "refresh" looking effect?

Yeah, that's a big fucking mystery -- a real head-scratcher, alright... if you're a fucking moron.

And the moon emits light, eh? Except that with a telescope (even a cheap one), we can clearly see that the moon's topographical features create... shadows. Irrefutable proof that your 1/16th-baked "theory" is unquestionably wrong. That isn't a "NASA is full of shit" thing -- it's something you can see with your own eyes.

Unless of course, those evil Edmund Scientific $50 telescopes are an Instrument of Satan, which is pretty much the corner you have backed yourself into. Then again, the science of light-refraction seems like it's way over your head, so maybe you actually believe that.

It must really suck to be a Literalist. So so many things are so easily disproven. And then the house of cards comes crashing down, and the cognitive dissonance kicks in... and wow, has it kicked you, dead square in the nuts.

Pops, you only have so many trips around the sun left. Maybe you should take a crack at joining the human race for a few of them.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Turned the TV on this morning and the NASAtan channel was on. An american and a russkie on the ISS were being interviewed. First by NASA TV, I think, then NBC.

Went a good twenty minutes or so. During this time, hese dudes just hovered there. Even there pants sit kind of funny on them. At the end of the interview they did the obligatory, slo-mo back flips. Damn, that live NASA photoshopping of video is some pretty cool shit. But, then again, when you have been doing this sort of fakery for 50 years, I guess you get good at it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.