Trump is blowing up

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: Trump is blowing up

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
smackaholic wrote:You really are one clueless fukktard. The Donald will not pick crispy creme as a veep. He wants someone from a different food group as he already has the tough guy blowhard new yawker vote wrapped up. I would like to see another successful private sector person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really? How about the idea that Christie takes on the role of pugnacious a-hole--saying all the same point by point bluster and attack--while the Donald smoothly transitions into a seemingly mature and executive CEO kind of attitude? Think about it. Trump knows he's already pushed hard at being outrageous and blunt--and too he knows he has to make the final sale as a seemingly competent and dignified appearing leader. Well? How better than to have an attack dog that will bark and bark obediently, while he can seem composed and thoughtful by comparison?
Plausible, I suppose. I have no earthly idea what Trump is going to do next. I'm just enjoying the show.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

John Oliver Blows Up Trump...err Drumpf

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

KC Scott wrote:The greatest enjoyment of Trump blowing up has been watching the libs / media blow up right behind it
Yeah, it's certainly only been the "libs / media" blowing up about Trump. They're definitely the ones who developed the Dump Trump mantra.

Please completely remove your head from your ass before posting on this board as opposed to just having the top half of your head up your rectum.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Who threatened to leave?

Most "libs" aren't blowing up, BTW. They're sitting back and laughing their asses off.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Again, you're fucking clueless.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Classic KC Scrote: Make a total ass out himself, throw shit on the wall and hope it sticks.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

KC Scott wrote:Screwy could do a re-make of Three's company with these two...
So, I take it you watch The View on a regular basis.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

:popcorn:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

BSmack wrote:
Felix wrote:...that's a hell of a first day, what do you suppose he'll do his second day in office?
Preside over the extinction of the GOP the United States as we know it.
ftfy

anybody that thinks trump is capable of being an effective POTUS is fucking brain dead.....
get out, get out while there's still time
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Felix wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Felix wrote:...that's a hell of a first day, what do you suppose he'll do his second day in office?
Preside over the extinction of the GOP the United States as we know it.
ftfy

anybody that thinks trump is capable of being an effective POTUS is fucking brain dead.....
Trump will fail and drag his newly adopted GOP with him. I think America will survive because Trump will fuck himself out of the Presidency, leaving us in the sleazy yet capable hands of HRC.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote:I think America will survive
Ya think?

The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:Trump will fail and drag his newly adopted GOP with him. I think America will survive because Trump will fuck himself out of the Presidency, leaving us in the sleazy yet capable hands of HRC.
What do you base your observation of her being capable on?

She was a do nothing Senator and an utter failure as a SoS.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote:capable hands of HRC.
Sadly some in this country agree with this laughably sad take.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

That's your opinion. Forgive me if I don't bother breaking down how she would be better than an orange egomaniac.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Yes. You are forgiven for not undertaking an impossible task. Shillary's complete and utter incompetence is undeniable.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote:That's your opinion. Forgive me if I don't bother breaking down how she would be better than an orange egomaniac.
Her repeated lies and disdain for following rules are facts and tell us all we need to know.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:Yes. You are forgiven for not undertaking an impossible task. Shillary's complete and utter incompetence is undeniable.

You dismiss Hilary as incompetent?

She's a traitor, not a buffoon. Every vile action of hers is quite wilful.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Left Seater wrote:
BSmack wrote:That's your opinion. Forgive me if I don't bother breaking down how she would be better than an orange egomaniac.
Her repeated lies and disdain for following rules are facts and tell us all we need to know.
Sounds like she's thoroughly qualified.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Left Seater wrote:
You're mistaking venality for incompetence.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:
Left Seater wrote:
You're mistaking venality for incompetence.
They aren't mutually exclusive.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

"The leading Republican presidential candidate's refusal to disavow the KKK was a breathtaking low-point for our country," House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said in a statement. "Yet while Donald Trump's radical agenda does not reflect the values of the American people, it is a perfect reflection of many in the House Republican Conference."

In an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper on Sunday, Trump declined to disavow support from David Duke, the former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, claiming he didn't know anything about the group.
This just gets better and better. :lol:
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Goober McTuber wrote:
"The leading Republican presidential candidate's refusal to disavow the KKK was a breathtaking low-point for our country," House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said in a statement. "Yet while Donald Trump's radical agenda does not reflect the values of the American people, it is a perfect reflection of many in the House Republican Conference."

In an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper on Sunday, Trump declined to disavow support from David Duke, the former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, claiming he didn't know anything about the group.
You mean the lies keep getting deeper and more desperate.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

You mean the lies keep getting deeper and more desperate.
It's politics. What were you expecting?

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Stock your bunkers... :meds:
Go Bucs, Gators
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Watching the aftermath on faux news this morning. They are trying their best to put a shine on the turd that is the Dora the Explorer campaign. Holy shit! He took Minnesota!!!!!! And "almost won" Virginia. Last I checked, 39% to 30% is a fairly solid drubbing. And next week, or whenever the fukk it is, he is gonna get his turds stuffed in all the way to his appendix on his home court. But, you gotta hand it to the chicken hawk, to hear him tell it, he's got the Donald and Ralphie boy right where they want him errrrrr where he wants them.

As I see it there is a single way to derail the Trump Train and that would be for marky mark to bow out and get behind his cousin Eduardo. It won't work the other way around, because of the immigration baggage and the fact that it looks as though puberty hasn't fully kicked in.

Oh, and Kasich, nobody really cares about whether or not you can scrape out a 3 point win in Ohio. Ohio, and 3 tiny white states with a total of a half dozen votes or so, ain't gonna get you there.

Over on the other side, the fat lady has barked.

The plantation has held the line against the commie hipster rebels. They just have a few problems, there's that small legal issue, an all around horrible candidate that will be prison raped by the Donald and a sizeable chunk of the democrat base that will jump over to Trump. I suspect a handful on the plantation will hop on the underground trump railroad, many of the commie hipsters will just sit home and get stoned of vote green party and another sizable chunk, those pissed off blue collar folks who had teamed up with the commie hipsters, will go to tD in droves.

The question is, will they be enough to offset the butthurt principled conservatives that will vote libertarian? I suspect that Trump will make a VP pick to minimize this. Jeff Sessions maybe? I have been watching Herman Cain talk rather favorably of Trump and would love to see him get the spot. He is also an outsider, a really smart dude and quite conservative. He was sunk last time around, apparently for having the gaul to bang some white chick. That hurt him in the primary, but, I suspect won't matter much in the general. And it will help the Donald pick up some folks that vote on skin pigment.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Just saw the Texas numbers. Tedwardo was stronger than I thought. Hey Marky Marco, lets see you hold down your turf like that. You wont. If anyone there gets 43% it will be the Trumpster. Eject already or stay in and ensure a Trump win.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Trump taking MN is no surprise.

Sin,
Gov. Jesse Ventura
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Trump taking MN is no surprise.

Sin,
Sen. AL Franken
ftfy
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I thought Dora won MN? And I mean an actual real win, not all the 2st and 3th "wins" he's been claiming elsewhere.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

He did. Along with Mondale. Diego's just being a tard.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

smackaholic wrote:I thought Dora won MN? And I mean an actual real win, not all the 2st and 3th "wins" he's been claiming elsewhere.
Yes. Marco Foamo notched his first "big win." I'm sure he smoked a big, fat Cuban to celebrate.
Whitey McPrivilege
Crack Whore

Post by Whitey McPrivilege »

Hillary and Bill are degenerate pieces of filth who don't deserve to live.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Rut roh, Trump better watch out. Mittens has a major announcment tomorrow. :lol: :lol:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:Rut roh, Trump better watch out. Mittens has a major announcment tomorrow. :lol: :lol:
In what could be seen as a foreshadowing of his Thursday remarks, Romney outlined his views on the 2016 race in an appearance last month at Babson College in Massachusetts. Speaking to students, Romney said he shared the feeling of many Americans that Washington has failed them and urged national leaders to tackle big problems such as climate change, poverty, education and income inequality.
He's going to endorse Bernie.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Goober McTuber wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Rut roh, Trump better watch out. Mittens has a major announcment tomorrow. :lol: :lol:
In what could be seen as a foreshadowing of his Thursday remarks, Romney outlined his views on the 2016 race in an appearance last month at Babson College in Massachusetts. Speaking to students, Romney said he shared the feeling of many Americans that Washington has failed them and urged national leaders to tackle big problems such as climate change, poverty, education and income inequality.
He's going to endorse Bernie.
I figured he might be endorsing the Donald, in hopes it would cause his numbers to drop.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:Image
I think he's tilting his head back a little to try to hide a few chins.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Either that or he's imagining a .45 cal hole in the Donald's temple.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Or maybe his blood sugar is a little low/high.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Or maybe he's just a FAT fucking RETARD.