so 9/11 was an inside job ?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: so 9/11 was an inside job ?

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Like bratty little children, it seems you guys will do just about anything to avoid facing and dealing with the truth. You pout and squirm, rant and squirt scatological images, and playground cat calls. And of course you pretend that you're interested in music and guitar playing.

I posted a guitar solo, and guzzler tried twice to play it but couldn't even get the basic chords right, let alone any feeling or nuance. That's a different thread and topic regardless.

Sack up and deal with the plain information I've provided in bulk as to the obvious falsity of the official 9/11 Commission report.

WW
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

DCNL
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:DCNL
I won't consider the plain evidence...I won't!
Before God was, I am
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Your warning site says nothing at all about YouTube links. And the others are photos and verified sites. Neither I nor anyone else has reported any sort of virus from any site I've posted.

Why are you so scared to deal with the truth about Dov Zakheim and his slimy cohorts?

No problem, you deserve to know--or at least consider--the truth..I'll roll it out for you..

Dov Zakheim. Not many Americans know who he is, but they ignore him at their own peril. If for no other reason, a dual Israeli-American citizen as Comptroller and Chief Financial Officer of the United States Dept. of Defense should raise some eyebrows. He was also President Bush's senior foreign policy advisor during the 2000 campaign.
He was (is?) Corporate VP1 at System Planning Corporation, a major player in the "Homeland Security" industry. LTS is proudly T1B's board tard. Carry on sir. One of the products that SysPlan sells is the Command Transmitter System, a remote control system for planes, boats, missiles and other vehicles2 . It's highly customable and configurable to interface with an almost limitless number of vehicle types.
The remote control theory of 9/11 looks a little better every day.

State-of-the-art CMOS micro-controllers provide full fault detection and reporting. High-power ferrite isolators allow full-power operation with antenna VSWRs up to 2:1. The HPA is designed for graceful degradation, which allows high-output power operation even with several amplifier modules inoperative. As an optional feature, each HPA sub-system is provided with an RF switch matrix that allows real-time replacement of HPA units.
External modulation inputs may be used to modulate the transmitters with externally-generated tones from 10 Hz to 100 kHz.
The system can be switched automatically or manually between transmitters. Automatic switching to the redudant system is completed in less than 5ms upon detection of an internal fault or at preset RF power thresholds. The system is mounted in two standard 60"-high racks for easy installation in mobile platforms. Does everyone realize what a useless bag of shit-wind LTS is? The roller-bearing, tiltable rack slides allow easy access within the chassis for low MTTR. CTS generally ships with front panel button operation for broadcast frequency and tones. Add-on options are available from SPC for remote control features.
2 COMMAND TRANSMITTER SYSTEM (CTS)

The CTS at the Sea Range provides safe, controlled testing of unmanned targets, platforms and missiles, including ballistic missiles and other long-range vehicles.

The CTS is a tunable UHF FM transmitter designed for ground use in controlling guided missiles, pilotless aircraft and pilotless boats. It delivers a nominal 750 watts of RF power to the antenna (rated at 1 kW with a minimum of 500 watts). #DCNL: Failure to heed this warning could cost you your computer. The RF signal is frequency modulated by selected tones (IRIG 20 tone format) that correspond to particular control functions of the missile, aircraft or boat. Four of these systems are located at Laguna Peak and three are located on SNI. The fourth system at SNI is expected to be operational in fiscal year 1997.

Control of target vehicles allows a specific test or threat geometry to be produced for weapons systems tests or Fleet training. The CTS may be controlled at the site or remotely from the OCRs at Point Mugu. This allows an operator to control a pilotless aircraft or drone throughout the Sea Range or control boats and ship targets within about 40 miles of the active transmitter site. Area of coverage is shown in Figure 7-5. LTS has demonstrated himself to be a very immature tard, and emotional narcissist. The CTS is used for control of airborne targets such as VANDAL, AQM-37C and aerial tows, and seaborne targets such as the SEPTAR and Mobile Ship Target (MST). The BQM-74E is sometimes flown using the CTS when shortages of DKW-3 equipment occur.

In addition to the fixed site capability, the Test Wing's NP-3D aircraft can be configured to provide airborne CTS functions as an over-the-horizon repeater or "stand-alone" transmitter."
#TLDR
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Are you commenting on Zakheim's conspicuously direct connection to remote controlled airplanes? What's "TLDR" mean?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Guzzler, I can see you're deep into the strained sterno, but do clarify--by "only about four..chords"--are you talking about Villanova Junction? Because that only has three--Am, DM, and FM.... So..maybe you're talking about Short Attorney? Yes, that has actually six or so--when one figures in the second guitar "squeal like a pig" guitar solo section. It's in F, and solos on the Dm relative vamp.

But, as much as we might enjoy jumping on chord changes with bright glistening tone of a gibson or fender coming through warm tubes..

Dov Zakheim and his monstrous cabal is pushing --right now--a ramp up of war and irrational mass attack and fear--and "necessary security measures" to be accepted as the new normal.

Wake up, you pathetic slob.. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Papa Willie wrote: I posted a guitar solo, and guzzler tried twice to play it but couldn't even get the basic chords right, let alone any feeling or nuance.
link?
get out, get out while there's still time
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Felix wrote:
Papa Willie wrote: I posted a guitar solo, and guzzler tried twice to play it but couldn't even get the basic chords right, let alone any feeling or nuance.
link?
#DCNL
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

R-Jack wrote:
Felix wrote:
link?
#DCNL
your're right....I've already paid the price once
my laptop will never be the same.....I should just put it out on Craigslist
For Sale: Dell Laptop with one of the nastiest viruses I've ever seen....free just come and pick it up
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Felix wrote: my laptop will never be the same.....I should just put it out on Craigslist
For Sale: Dell Laptop with one of the nastiest viruses I've ever seen....free just come and pick it up
Felix,

Did you happen to click on a Nick Frisco link? If so...pass. I'll catch less disease in Casual Encounters.

Sin,
Craigslist guy
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Felix wrote:
Wrap it in tinfoil and garbage bags and have it FedEx'd to ISIS.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Felix wrote:
Wrap it in tinfoil and garbage bags and have it FedEx'd to ISIS.
a most excellent idea....we could probably crash the organization if we could just get them to link it up with some of their other computers...think of it, I may hold in my hand the secret of toppling ISIS.....i may have to give the joint chiefs a call and let them in on our plan....
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Not the Kochs directly, but of course the obligatory Evil incarnate (now that Bin Laden was called in) know perversely as ISIS is a CIA/Mossad concoction. Yes. Why are you surprised? They need an enemy with which to engage Permanent War (very expensive war).

Wake up, you pathetic puppet.
Before God was, I am