Conn. school shooting

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dee Snutz
Ashamed of Kid Nashville

Re: Conn. school shooting

Post by Dee Snutz »

ML@Coyote wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:The real question here is not about psychos at all...
Unbelievable.

Stick to flying saucers. You had more credibility there.
Aren't you the guy that thinks Jay in Phoenix is of sound mind? The guy that's stalking me w ass rape poetry and lobotomy pics? I always wondered about creeps that find each other. Like how does a weirdo that wants to go skin a woman find a willing accomplice? Or some fucking loser that wants to go shoot up a classroom of children find another asshole to cover him while he's in there blasting kids. I guess you're that guy. Some old, bitter, fringe of society creepy loser w internet access. You really are a fucking creep.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

ML@Coyote wrote:
Unbelievable.

It's definitely not about guns, or large capacity magazines. Because you know that guy could just as easily have killed 26 people with a knife, or a tire iron, or even by stangling them. Did you see how big that guy was?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

KC Scott wrote:
Mace wrote:Good take by Morgan Freeman.
It was a fake - http://www.vibe.com/article/Morgan-Free ... ement-hoax

Good to see he took my advice to STFU

:mrgreen:
Good to know. Maybe it actually came from God.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:The real question here is not about psychos at all, but the desperate rigidity of the arms industry. Most folks are aware that the NRA is a powerful lobbying force, but as with AIPAC, or ALEC, most of us have no idea just how powerful and manipulative these groups are. Well..
Oh, I see. We should allow dangerous psychos to wander around drugged out of their gourds and disarm law abiding citizens. Great plan. What could possibly go wrong?
Yeah, what could possibly go wrong?

Sincerely,
Pete Wilson (R)

You can use the argument it's all about the psychos when you actually put your money where your mouth is.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote:You can use the argument it's all about the psychos when you actually put your money where your mouth is.
Who?

So it isn't about psychos? Is that your point? Do you actually have a point?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:You can use the argument it's all about the psychos when you actually put your money where your mouth is.
Who?

So it isn't about psychos? Is that your point? Do you actually have a point?
Republicans in CA shut down Camarillo State Hospital because they didn't want to pay for it.

So are you conservatives just giving lip service to the issue of mental health, or are you going to put your money where your mouth is>
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Republicans in CA shut down Camarillo State Hospital because they didn't want to pay for it.
This happened in Connecticut not California and Republicans don't run California, you assfucked simpleton.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:Republicans in CA shut down Camarillo State Hospital because they didn't want to pay for it.
This happened in Connecticut not California and Republicans don't run California, you assfucked simpleton.
But it does speak to the priorities of the conservatives. Mental health treatment isn't one of them, fucktard.
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

But it is a priority of liberals? Locking up dangerous psychos is one of their priorities but they've been thwarted by evil republicans? Is that your final take?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Pedophile in Seattle wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Pedophile in Seattle wrote:Republicans in CA shut down Camarillo State Hospital because they didn't want to pay for it.
[backpedal]]But it does speak to the priorities of the conservatives[/backpedal]. Mental health treatment isn't one of them, fucktard.
Why does a well-known homosexual pedophile jump into all of these alike threads?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote:But it is a priority of liberals? Locking up dangerous psychos is one of their priorities but they've been thwarted by evil republicans? Is that your final take?
It's a bigger priority with the liberals than the conservatives. Got anything to refute that, or is it time for wife to give you your evening beating right now?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote:It's a bigger priority with the liberals than the conservatives.
Really? Based on what factual evidence? Lately everytime some whacko flips his lid, libtards want to blame it on lack of gun control, Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, the Tea Party, George Bush and racism. Curiously absent in any of their wild shitflinging is any commitment to taking dangerous lunatics off the streets.

By all means, correct me if I'm wrong.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

How appropriate is it that Atomic Panties shows up in a thread about an imbalanced person. Care to give us some first-person perspective?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:It's a bigger priority with the liberals than the conservatives.
Really? Based on what factual evidence? Lately everytime some whacko flips his lid, libtards want to blame it on lack of gun control, Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News, the Tea Party, George Bush and racism. Curiously absent in any of their wild shitflinging is any commitment to taking dangerous lunatics off the streets.

By all means, correct me if I'm wrong.
Hook me up with a link that establishes that the liberals were behind the closure of Camarillo State Hospital.
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Really?

I'd love to check out your data on conservatives' donations to organizations that deal with mental health issues? Care to share it?

Did you interview a lot of conservatives amassing this database? Must have been time consuming. You probably should have spent that time trying to help others, but your time is to do with as you please.

Ohhhhhhhhh.... I get it. You mean it's a bigger priority among liberals to take other peoples' money and do what they see fit with it.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Care to give us some first-person perspective?

He did that once before. Turns out his bathroom mirror was pretty nasty.

Be careful what you wish for.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote:

Really?

I'd love to check out your data on conservatives' donations to organizations that deal with mental health issues? Care to share it?
WTF does "donations to organizations that deal with mental health issues" have to do with keeping guns out of the hands of psychos?
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Mikey wrote:
ML@Coyote wrote:
Unbelievable.

It's definitely not about guns, or large capacity magazines. Because you know that guy could just as easily have killed 26 people with a knife, or a tire iron, or even by stangling them. Did you see how big that guy was?
There are lots of potential ways to kill lots of people without guns and large capacity magazines. Ask any serial killer. Ask Timothy McVeigh. Someone already pointed out in a previous thread that psychos are loons, but not necessarily stupid. To think that this problem "is not about psychos at all" is, well, just crazy.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Pedo in Seattle wrote:How appropriate is it that Atomic Panties shows up in a thread about an imbalanced person. Care to give us some first-person perspective?
Sure, why not. There is a difference between these years of board bullshit and real life. When I met you in "real life" I thought you were VERY creepy and I didn't want to be near you at that SoCal troll stop. You hung out with inkydave and that's all you need to know.

What are you hiding? Pedo, you have NO real life friends, you ARE a loner, and even on a stupid message board you get very emotional on certain subjects like small children and homosexuality.

Hit me up with panty "smack," drunkeness, or whatever else you and Cuda's shit trolls can respond with anytime.

Seriously, I was very uncomfortable around you for some reason and I never met you before other than I saw your name on one of the old boards to where the SoCal Troll Stop 2 was an event with actual posters.

What else do you want to know you fucking creep?

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Excuse me, the psycho in China who attacked 22 kindergartners with a knife didn't kill anyone. He was apprehended.

Your argument is dead.

It's ALL about maxi-clips and SIG assault rifles being available to the general public.

You are running. All of your fake leaders (rove and similar spoor) are hiding.

Shut up.
Before God was, I am
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Atomic Punk wrote:Sure, why not. There is a difference between these years of board bullshit and real life. When I met you in "real life" I thought you were VERY creepy and I didn't want to be near you at that SoCal troll stop. You hung out with inkydave and that's all you need to know.

What are you hiding? Pedo, you have NO real life friends, you ARE a loner, and even on a stupid message board you get very emotional on certain subjects like small children and homosexuality.

Seriously, I was very uncomfortable around you for some reason and I never met you before other than I saw your name on one of the old boards to where the SoCal Troll Stop 2 was an event with actual posters.
I met Diego while he was in WNY. Never did I have that vibe. We went to a couple of places, watched some live music and knocked back a few brews. You know, like most normal folks do. And if he came back, I'd gladly do something similar.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

You seem pretty consumed with this pedo crap.

I haven't been to the campus of a school for nearly 20 years (that was for a high school reunion).

Please list the last five times you were on a school campus for any reason.
9/27/22
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

The liberal mantra of conservativism's cold, cold heartlessness and mean spiritedness is all the more ridiculous than my obviously silly assertion that the CT teachers unions are at fault because they selfishly weren't striking at the time of the shooting, thus endangering all those children's lives. And it is all the more riduculous because they actually believe the tripe that they claim is fact, such as Diego's assertion the evil conservatives and Republicans hate the mentally ill and kicked them out of some hospital in California. And even when they get punched in the babymaker by realists like mvscal about every level of California's government being run by the hard Left, they blithely ignore these realities and continue to bleat about ol' Snidely Whiplash the Evil Republican who is intent on tying the fair maiden Miss Liberty to the railroad tracks.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Excuse me, the psycho in China who attacked 22 kindergartners with a knife didn't kill anyone. He was apprehended.

Your argument is dead.

It's ALL about maxi-clips and SIG assault rifles being available to the general public.

You are running. All of your fake leaders (rove and similar spoor) are hiding.

Shut up.
No, the arguement is not dead. That zipperhead was either very bad at knife fighting or didn't want to actually kill anyone. Anyone with a knife or a claw hammer or a baseball bat or a (fill in the blank) could massacre a class full of 1st graders and their teacher pretty damn easily.

It really is very simple.

Crazy people exist.

Innanimate objects which can be used to kill exist.

Therefore, non-batshit crazy should have the means to defend themselves and the defenseless.

How difficult would it be to put gun safes in a teacher's desk draw with a keypad combo lock to allow them immediate access to it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:It's definitely not about guns, or large capacity magazines. Because you know that guy could just as easily have killed 26 people with a knife, or a tire iron, or even by stangling them. Did you see how big that guy was?
They were fukking 6 year olds. He very well could have killed them with a tire iron, 7 iron or just about any sort of shooting iron. A regular six round revolver would have worked. He would just have to carry a few extra. The fact that these whack jobs choose to use "assault weapons" doesn't mean that they are harmless without them.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Rooster wrote:The liberal mantra of conservativism's cold, cold heartlessness and mean spiritedness is all the more ridiculous than my obviously silly assertion that the CT teachers unions are at fault because they selfishly weren't striking at the time of the shooting, thus endangering all those children's lives. And it is all the more riduculous because they actually believe the tripe that they claim is fact, such as Diego's assertion the evil conservatives and Republicans hate the mentally ill and kicked them out of some hospital in California. And even when they get punched in the babymaker by realists like mvscal about every level of California's government being run by the hard Left, they blithely ignore these realities and continue to bleat about ol' Snidely Whiplash the Evil Republican who is intent on tying the fair maiden Miss Liberty to the railroad tracks.
Rack this.

The idea that this massacre is still fresh on our minds, but the left and right are already starting to dig their heels in and sling mud is an atrocity. I think it is safe to say that we don't have the answers and neither do the media outlets...nor does Washington. Right now, it is a time for mourning and letting the President be our Consoler-in-Chief and Commander-in-Chief.

If the left and right can't stop for one second and realize this, then civil unrest is inevitable. We will implode as a nation and have nobody to blame but ourselves. Then, you will see a lot more children suffer from this behavior. I am by no means a prepper or one who believes this will happen, but from what I am seeing everywhere on FB, t1b, USA Today, CNN, etc..., I am beginning to think it is possible.

These were children. I don't have children, but I have several nieces and nephews and they mean the world to me...or so I thought. I had dinner with four of them last night and played xbox with my nephew, did some color drawings with my nieces and watched them open their gifts from us. It was a blessing to be there with them. I didn't realize this until last night and that is my fault because I do know tragedy happens everyday with little children. It shouldn't have taken an act like this for me to really appreciate their company.

If we can't come to a common ground on this issue, then we are screwed.

Go fuck yourselves.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Diego in Seattle wrote: I haven't been to the campus of a school for nearly 20 years
Just to keep the meme alive.....

RACK you for following the court order.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote:My ultra right-wing friend sent a piece suggesting that the person detained in the woods outside the school was the actual shooter and that Lanza was simply the patsy for the anti-gun people's plans.
How far is Newtown from Fall River, MA?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mikey wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:My ultra right-wing friend sent a piece suggesting that the person detained in the woods outside the school was the actual shooter and that Lanza was simply the patsy for the anti-gun people's plans.
How far is Newtown from Fall River, MA the nearest loony bin?
:?
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Yeah. Did they mention anything about farm animals?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Mikey wrote:
How far is Newtown from Fall River, MA?
He has been laying low for some time, hasn't he?

HE'S IN THE WOODS!!!!

Damn, that was a long time ago.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

smackaholic wrote:
No, the arguement is not dead. That zipperhead was either very bad at knife fighting or didn't want to actually kill anyone. Anyone with a knife or a claw hammer or a baseball bat or a (fill in the blank) could massacre a class full of 1st graders and their teacher pretty damn easily.
And this is where your tedious fake argument runs aground like a suicidal pilot whale? Look, if this psycho in Newtown had been restricted in just his maxi-clips--or the assault rifle itself. If he had been reduced to a handgun and one clip--a whole lot less dead kids. If he had been reduced to a hand weapon--like a hammer or a bat--nothing would have happened at all. These guys are first and foremost cowards. They wouldn't attack hand to hand. NONE of the dozen or so shooters in the past few years would have attacked anyone except for the fact of their being armed to the teeth with the easy point-and-click weaponry. Your take is such bullshit you should be ashamed to look in the mirror.
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Van wrote:
Mikey wrote:
How far is Newtown from Fall River, MA the nearest loony bin?
:?
fall rivah, not sure as there is no real direct route, but, prolly 3 hrs, give or take a few days depending on traffic on I-95.

Middletown (state nut house) 45 minutes to an hour.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
smackaholic wrote:
And this is where your tedious fake argument runs aground like a suicidal pilot whale? Look, if this psycho in Newtown had been restricted in just his maxi-clips--or the assault rifle itself. If he had been reduced to a handgun and one clip--a whole lot less dead kids. If he had been reduced to a hand weapon--like a hammer or a bat--nothing would have happened at all. These guys are first and foremost cowards. They wouldn't attack hand to hand. NONE of the dozen or so shooters in the past few years would have attacked anyone except for the fact of their being armed to the teeth with the easy point-and-click weaponry. Your take is such bullshit you should be ashamed to look in the mirror.
How the fukk do you limit one to a single clip?

You can't. That's how. And if you could, a clip is a fairly simple device. Sheet metal and a spring. Make them illegal and you simply make them valuable. Folks can bend them up in their basement.

So, I will meet you part way. He has just 1 semi-auto pistol. I believe standard clips for a 9 mm hold 15 rounds, but I could be off. With that single 9 mil he could wipe out the whole fukking place with a bag full of clips. Do you even have the slightest fukking clue as to how a semi-auto handgun works? You squeeze til it empties, press the eject button, slap another clip in andkeep shooting. A clumsy moron can do it in 5 seconds. A semi-trained person with a bit of practice can do it in 2-3 seconds. There is really just one time when having that "maxi clip" you like to cry about helps. And that is when the other fukking guy has a piece also. She didn't. And btw, 9mm rounds will put nice fukking holes in a 6 year old and kill them just as dead as a .223 round will.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Your take is such bullshit you should be ashamed to look in the mirror.
I am sure there's an AP joke in there somewhere...
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

How come shoe bombs aren't covered by the Second Amendment BTW?

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

A whole dozen or so shooters, LTS?

Hundreds of millions of guns, and a whole dozen in "the past few years"?

That kind of raises the bar on the phrase "statistically insignificant."

How many people were killed by lightning in that span? We should probably ban it.

Tornados killed wayyyyyy more than that. Ban them.

Electric space heaters? They put all those other killers to shame by an order of magnitude... we should probably ban those, too.

Quite simply put, LTS, et al (and some of you should probably think about that... you're jumping in bed with LTS), the reason "we" need assault weapons and "maxi clips" (never heard that one before), is because there's nutjobs like you out there, with very little ability to reason, who tend to be very reactionary and illogical whenever any new "cause" comes along, and you and your ilk, along with being irrational, are also very intolerant, and are dead-set on making everyone in the world live the way you want them to.

As long as evil like yourself exists, good people need to protect themselves from you.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

This has nothing to do with guns and everything to do with the mental health crisis your country is facing.

Keep ignoring/medicating/criminalising it.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Pedo in Seattle wrote:You seem pretty consumed with this pedo crap.
For good reason creep.
Pedo in Seattle wrote: I haven't been to the campus of a school for nearly 20 years (that was for a high school reunion).
You must have been given a one time exemption to go on school grounds. Normally it's 500 feet from a campus right?
Pedo in Seattle wrote: Please list the last five times you were on a school campus for any reason.
December 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 as a school nurse. Most likely tomorrow through Friday as I pick up extra work in addition to my main nursing job.

Do you have a point with that question? Are you now extremely envious? I'm guessing so.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Pedo in Seattle wrote: Please list the last five times you were on a school campus for any reason.
December 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 as a school nurse. Most likely tomorrow through Friday as I pick up extra work in addition to my main nursing job.
Now that is some big time scary shite.

I'm sure you're very adept at checking for hernias.