Romney's VP, call it

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: Romney's VP, call it

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:Why didn't any of his predecessors fix it?
I don't see 'his predecessors' anywhere on the ballot, do you?

I know this is difficult for a colossal moron such as yourself to grasp but what Ofuckup's predecessors did or didn't do doesn't have jackmotherfuckingshit to do with what he has or has not done.
Why is it suddenly his fault that fraud and waste that have run rampant ever since the program was instituted?
Probably because funding for his idiotic healthcare scam is largely predicated on eliminating fraud and waste. So, how is that coming along?

Good job kicking your own ass again, you stupid dickhead.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
I know this is difficult for a colossal moron such as yourself to grasp but what Ofuckup's predecessors did or didn't do doesn't have jackmotherfuckingshit to do with what he has or has not done.
so the trillion dollar debt Bush saddled him with was all his fault? gotcha
Probably because funding for his idiotic healthcare scam is largely predicated on eliminating fraud and waste. So, how is that coming along?
obama proposed reducing spending over the next 10 years by 500 million, a sum that both Romney and Ryan were good with....so why the change of heart? and other than the conservatives doing everything they can to stonewall Obama, I guess it's coming okay....

how much money has it cost you so far?

but as we all know, the reps have no interest in doing anything to help you or me, it all has to do with lining the pockets of their buddies.....hey great news, the top ten companies in the US paid marginal tax rates of an average of 9%

Exxon Mobile paid a whopping 1.5 billion on pre tax earnings of 73 billion dollars (2 whole percent)....of course, they dropped all of their other money off shore so the wouldn't have to pay taxes...Chevron paid 4%...Apple paid 11% as did Microsoft
and did you know that not one Goldman Sachs executive is going to do jail time even though they confessed they were steering their clients into shitty investments? amazing isn't it.....

way to shill up for the haves asshat....what are you waiting tables for them hoping they'll throw a c-note your way?

don't tell me, just as soon as the corporate tax rates are lowered (I'm guessing their rates will be zero) they're going to plow that money back into the US economy right?

according to Romney and Ryan, they're going to lower taxes, increase military spending, create eleventy gillion new jobs, build new roads, create massive infrastructure upgrades, give everyone in america a new car, etc. etc.....fuck, where have these guys been....no doubt within the first two months of being elected, the economy will be all better, we'll have no more war expenditures, they'll cry about how mean the democrats are, and blame everything on Obama....

even though trickle down was a colossal failure as an economic plan under reagan and bush, I'm sure romney is going to make it work this time....because, well, he's got an idea-no plan, but an idea.....

they say the definition of insanity is to repeat the same actions and expect different results
get out, get out while there's still time
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

They're now starting to release photos of Ryan as a child.

ImageImage
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Felix wrote:
Derron wrote: You dense prattling babbling liberal..read much where I said " both" parties ?
oh I guess it was the fact that you invoked Obama's name within the first two sentences begging why didn't he fix it" that threw me
Well..it is his idea to gain "savings" by eliminating fraud and abuse. So get started on it mother fucker.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So...am I right in assuming that the local GOP Hannity parrots here are dutifully lining up to support the sad-eyed Ayn Rand fan now on the ticket with the robot from Kolob? Is this where you guys have arrived? Well, let's consider just how viable or functional this seven term congressman has proven in the halls of power...

During his 13 years in the House, Ryan originated two bills that ultimately were enacted into law. One, passed in July 2000, renamed a post office in Ryan's district; the other, passed in December 2008, lowered the excise tax on arrow shafts.

So...he's neither popular, persuasive, nor productive among his cohorts, and has defined himself as a nerdy rash radical in his own little corner--until the Tea Bagger virus outbreak when he suddenly became the darling of simplistic corporate feudalists and simplistic scared racists as well. And that brings us to you guys--braying about Medicare and cheating lazy poor folk, while ignoring the Permanent War scam and the corporate military industry. Suffice to say, no one anywhere can actually defend Ryan's so-called "plan." Why? because despite his BA in economics, he's no more of an actual economist than Ayn Rand was a real philosopher. Milton Friedman and Alan Greenspan (Ryan's other heroes) have been thoroughly disgraced and rendered to the scrap heap of history, while the neo-liberal cheerleaders continue to desperately keep the Ponzi scheme that is Capitalism going for another year. Are you guys kidding? Or do you simply have no alternatives--you know, ideas?
Before God was, I am
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:During his 13 years in the House, Ryan originated two bills that ultimately were enacted into law. One, passed in July 2000, renamed a post office in Ryan's district; the other, passed in December 2008, lowered the excise tax on arrow shafts.[/b]
no wonder my arrow shafts went down in price....rack ryan and his ground breaking legislation
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:During his 13 years in the House, Ryan originated two bills that ultimately were enacted into law.
Excellent. That is a point in his favor. The less these assholes do, the better off we all are. My ideal Congressman would do absolutely nothing except vote no on every single piece of legislation that pops up.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

This is already working out so well for Mittens and Son:
Romney steps away from Paul Ryan's Medicare cuts

COLUMBUS, Ohio – Mitt Romney on Wednesday unequivocally disavowed more than $700 billion in Medicare spending cuts proposed by his new running mate, Rep. Paul D. Ryan of Wisconsin.

In an interview on “CBS This Morning,” Romney was asked how he squared his running mate’s plan to cut spending on the popular healthcare program for the elderly with his criticism of President Obama for making the same reductions.

The exchange underscored the political challenge that Romney faces in explaining his standing on Medicare after putting Ryan on the Republican ticket.

President Obama and other Democrats have accused Ryan of trying to “end Medicare as we know it” by proposing a system of vouchers for future seniors to buy health insurance in the private market as an alternative to the program as it now stands. Democrats say the elderly would wind up paying more for less.

Ryan’s plan to revamp Medicare – which included Obama’s $716 billion in cuts to the projected growth of Medicare – was a central feature of a federal budget proposed by the congressman and passed by the Republican-controlled House in April. Romney has said he would sign it as president. The voucher system would begin in 10 years.

In his 59-point economic plan, Romney praised Ryan’s Medicare plan, saying it “makes important strides in the right direction by keeping the system solvent and introducing market-based dynamics.” Romney’s economic plan says the Republican presidential candidate would share Ryan’s objectives on Medicare, but that his own revamping of the program would differ in unspecified ways.

The Ryan Medicare plan has posed a political challenge to House Republicans who are battling Democratic attacks in closely fought races in November. Now that Ryan is on the Republican ticket, it also poses a serious threat to Romney in Florida and other battleground states with large elderly populations.

In an effort to seize the offensive, Romney has started running a television ad slamming Obama for the $716 billion in Medicare spending cuts without mentioning that his running mate proposed the same reductions or that voiding them would blow a giant hole in Republican plans to reduce the deficit.

The Obama cuts, which are aimed at financing some of the president’s healthcare program, reduce reimbursements for hospitals and other care providers, but do not directly affect coverage of care for the elderly.

On Tuesday, Ryan, too, was asked to explain why he and Romney were criticizing Obama for Medicare reductions embraced by Ryan.

“We are the ones who are not raiding Medicare to pay for Obamacare,” Ryan told Fox News anchor Brit Hume.

Ryan appeared to take stands on both sides of the Medicare reductions. While supporting the cuts in his own budget plan, Ryan said he voted against those cuts in the president’s healthcare overhaul.

“I voted repeatedly in Congress to repeal all of Obamacare, including this cut of $716 billion to pay for Obamacare,” Ryan said.
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la ... 1545.story
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The "wisdom" of seething squirming Hannity parrots throwing up their hands and just surrendering (except their personal guns and ammo supply)? Sure, let's just stop passing laws and let Monsanto take over the entire world's food supply as the legions of suicidal veterans read Atlas Shrugged and decide to take some others along with them. You're next.
Before God was, I am
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote: Oh...OK. They're going to spend $500 billion dollars less on Medicare but it isn't a cut. Got it.

sucker bitch
why is my neighborhood on fire
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Yes, that is a good thing. Only the dimmest fucking morons would equate passing new laws with productivity.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:dimmest fucking morons

Image Image Image
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

what's the problem, shortround?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

88 wrote:
It is not compassionate to take money from one person and give it to someone else. That is called theft. And it is immoral.
so flat tax all around and no subsidies and tolls on every road and put police departments out for the highest bidder?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
88 wrote:
It is not compassionate to take money from one person and give it to someone else. That is called theft. And it is immoral.
so flat tax all around and no subsidies and tolls on every road and put police departments out for the highest bidder?
I'm fairly sure they discouraged poorly constructed, run-on sentences at Mizzou. Stop making us look stupid. TIA.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Bizzarofelice wrote:

Hell yes a flat tax all around.

No need to toll roads, just stop using the current gas tax for other programs.

I wasn't aware that the Feds funded my local PD.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

88 wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:
88 wrote:
Where did that come from? You didn't do well in school, did you?
actually I did. State paid for 95% of my college education to keep me around. worked out well for me.

all I asked about was the "compassion" of taking money from one group and giving to another. that statement means that a lot of shit changes. shit like... wait for it... the stuff I mentioned in my initial post. for starters.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Left Seater wrote:No need to toll roads, just stop using the current gas tax for other programs.
but the taxes for the military affect all. and those who do not use oil as much shouldn't be paying for the stuggle to keep oil at a stable rate through wars.

a cop means one thing to a person with lots to be defended and something else to someone with nothing to lose. we talkin' 'bout equality in taxation here.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Truman wrote: I'm fairly sure they discouraged poorly constructed, run-on sentences at Mizzou.
1) considering the medium, I tend to write colloquially.

2) turns out what I wrote wasn't actually a run-on sentence.

3) you're trying too hard
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Left Seater wrote:No need to toll roads, just stop using the current gas tax for other programs.
but the taxes for the military affect all. and those who do not use oil as much shouldn't be paying for the stuggle to keep oil at a stable rate through wars.

Those who don't use as much aren't paying as much. But gas taxes were originally to be used for transportation programs. Even the poor use some sort of transportation.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Truman wrote: I'm fairly sure they discouraged poorly constructed, run-on sentences at Mizzou.
1) considering the medium, I tend to write colloquially.

2) turns out what I wrote wasn't actually a run-on sentence.

3) you're trying too hard
Actually it was(2), and no I'm not(3).

Considering the medium(1), you're a fucking asshat. But that's long been since established.

For what it's worth, Bace, I welcome a difference in opinion. This place would suck balls if we all agreed all the time. That said, it would be interesting if you could shed light as to how it feels to wake up wrong every morning.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Truman wrote: Actually it was
look up the definition.

then get back to me.

and maybe we'll also discuss the definition of sycohpant.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote: My ideal Congressman would do absolutely nothing except vote no on every single piece of legislation that pops up.
So, paying a guy $193,000 yr for doing nothing is your idea of a perfect government.....dude, that's fucking welfare on steroids
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Left Seater wrote:

Hell yes a flat tax all around.

No need to toll roads, just stop using the current gas tax for other programs.

so how are you going to pay for the roads? with a flat tax? are you living in fucking dream land? do you know what the costs for laying a two lane us highway is? any guess....oh and don't forget about maintaining those roads.....wouldn't want a 11 pound piece of concrete flying up and going through your windshield at 70 mph....that could be bad
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

No. It reads like a retard wrote it.

And apparently, a retard did write it.

BTW, your aside doesn't change the fact that the you've been wrong on every take you've posted in this thread. 88 was right: You didn't do well in school.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Truman wrote:No. It reads like a retard wrote it.
i got a 36 in the english part of the ACT. buoyed my weaker math score. i think it is acceptable.

and nothing is "proven" against me
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I hated math. They should've devoted a portion of the test to college football trivia instead.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
i got a 36 in the english part of the ACT. buoyed my weaker math score. i think it is acceptable.

Pity such achievement apparently doesn't resonate with your efforts on this Board, while we wade through the idiocy of most everything you post. You get a trophy for that?

Of course nothing is "proven". It's a smack board. And you're still a brain-dead idiot. Happy?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Truman wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:

Pity

yes. as usual.
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

Mikey wrote:They're now starting to release photos of Ryan as a child.

ImageImage

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

He doesn't look anything like Eddie Munster. But yes, he is a sociopath.

Nice job, GOP.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

88 wrote:
Felix wrote:since when does caring for the health of a fellow human being equate to communism?
I always thought it fell under "compassion" and "helping your fellow man"
now I come to find out that Medicare and social security are nothing be communist plots.
Both Social Security and Medicare were sold as "insurance" programs, not welfare.

If you want to feel compassionate and want to help out your fellow man, no one is stopping you. By all means, dig as deep into your own pocket as you want and hand that cash out to whomever you believe would benefit from it. In fact, why doesn't the Democratic Party start its own DemoCare program, which only registered Democrats can participate in. People who are registered as Democrats can have an extra 15% taken out of their check each week, which would go directly to the Democratic Party, to "invest" in all kinds of great social welfare programs. If it worked well, you could be certain that it would attract others to join the party and the fun. Those who want high taxes and the ability to participate in the programs funded by the high taxes would get their wish. And those who chose not to participate would be on their own to deal with their own problems in their own way. What would be wrong with that sort of approach?
RACK!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Where did I say Obama wasn't a sociopath?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Bizzarofelice wrote:

Giving rise to the proof that book-smarts do not translate readily to real life.

You work for the government. The rest of us have real jobs. Your education means exactly dick.

While your up, Bace, bring me a suitcase of White Castles next time you come west. TIA, bitch.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bizzarofelice wrote: and those who do not use oil as much shouldn't be paying for the stuggle to keep oil at a stable rate through wars.
The entire economy is based on oil, you mindless dipshit. Everything you do, everything you buy, everywhere you go you need oil.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So..you guys are on some Limpdick oxy drip? You know you're pimping a robot, right? Or...do you not know when you're dancing with a blow up fuck doll?
Before God was, I am
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

mvscal wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote: and those who do not use oil as much shouldn't be paying for the stuggle to keep oil at a stable rate through wars.
The entire economy is based on oil, you mindless dipshit. Everything you do, everything you buy, everywhere you go you need oil.

Yep. Truly a moronic statement from Bace. You eat chicken, Bace? You use hairspray? Do you own a cell phone? Does your domicile use natural gas for heat?

Chicken feed has methionine in it which is made from a sulfur compound called hydrogen sulfide. This is a heavy biproduct from oil distillation.

Your cell phone? Same thing.

Natural Gas? When there is a leak, kinda smells like rotten eggs doesn't it? Well, that smell is injected into natural gas, because natural gas by itself has no smell. Ethyl Mercaptan is injected into natural gas which the base products for Ethyl Mercaptan is ethylene and H2S. All crude oil biproducts.

You use oil everyday, dipshit.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Left Seater wrote:I wasn't aware that the Feds funded my local PD.
The Feds do give money to state and local governments from time to time. Exactly how much of that goes to your local PD, I don't know.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

88 wrote:We already have a grossly progressive federal income tax system, where the top 10% of income earners pay 90% of the income taxes, and the bottom 50% of income earners actually pay no income taxes. But if that isn't progressive enough for you, perhaps you ought to lay out the BizzaroFelice Plan and explain how you can morally take care of the needs of many using the labors of few.
What would be interesting to know is what percentage of this country's wealth the 10% have accumulated and stashed (both here and in Switzerland, the Caymans, etc.) over the past 20 or 30 years.

http://www.businessinsider.com/15-chart ... 010-4?op=1
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:During his 13 years in the House, Ryan originated two bills that ultimately were enacted into law. One, passed in July 2000, renamed a post office in Ryan's district; the other, passed in December 2008, lowered the excise tax on arrow shafts.

If you knew what the fuck you were talking about, it becomes much funnier.

The arrow shaft excise law (which didn't lower the tax, it eliminated it on "kiddie arrows") was pushed by Ryan, the alleged "fiscal conservative" to get Oregon's ultra-liberal Peter DeFazio (the arrow manufacturer in question is in DeFazio's district) to VOTE FOR the $700 billion bailout.

Things are never what they seem.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one