I really hope the Republicans nominate Santorum

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: I really hope the Republicans nominate Santorum

Post by smackaholic »

have you heard the term spiraling out of control? i always took that to mean going up.

but, wtf do i know. i can't spell it's.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

http://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_boar ... /1787.html
Spiraling out of control is a common metaphor used in talking about trade or economic conditions, as when costs and prices "spiral out of control." The spiral is usually upwards, although there can be a downward spiral of profits or productivity.
there ya go, dipshit. commonly used in reference to prices.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

You know you're a tard's tard when smackholic pounds you like a tent peg.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

88, I'm more blown away by the crazy costs. My chemo was called Cisplatin (Cisplatinum being the alternate spelling), and the chemo doc would literally have the pharmacy whip it up while I sat in the chair taking anti-nausea meds through an IV in preparation for the actual chemo. A nurse would run down to the pharmacy and pick it, and that was that.

I usually received four IV bags per session, of which only one was chemo. The nurse did nothing more than hook up my IV and swap out the bags.

How the hell was that $300,000 worth of treatment? Is there actual platinum in Cisplatin...and lots of it?

The other $450,000 was mostly radiation-related, which essentially involved nothing more than having me lie on a table while this giant four-armed death machine did circles around me for thirty-five four-minute sessions. I also had a few bouts of bloodwork, a number of routine consultations, none of which lasted more than five minutes, a whole buttload of biopsies and other tests, plus a couple of trips to the ER to replenish fluids and/or dick with the feeding tube. Oh yeah, I'm forgetting the outpatient surgery where they installed the feeding tube.

$750,000, and it's an HMO. What...the...fuck. That is just criminal.
Last edited by Van on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

88 wrote: But at the end of the day, you won insofar as insurance is concerned.
Not really, every industrialised country on the planet with a modern health care system operates at two thirds the cost and delivers equal or better results. The money is all being siphoned off, you're paying twenty dollars for six apples, rather than twelve dollars for five.

'Government' being the problem , flies in the face of every existing model.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:You're the one that said "Birth control pills aren't health care."
And they aren't. Their primary usage is as a contraceptive. That those hormones might have unrelated theraputic value for other conditions is irrelevant. That other legitimate medical condition and its treatment would doubtless be covered under a healthcare policy, right?
Not under pre-Obamacare law. This is the 21st century. Are you really going to argue that contraception is something that shouldn't be covered?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Van wrote:88, I'm more blown away by the crazy costs. My chemo was called Cisplatin (Cisplatinum being the alternate spelling), and the chemo doc would literally have the pharmacy whip it up while I sat in the chair taking anti-nausea meds through an IV in preparation for the actual chemo. A nurse would run down to the pharmacy and pick it, and that was that.

I usually received four IV bags per session, of which only one was chemo. The nurse did nothing more than hook up my IV and swap out the bags.

How the hell was that $300,000 worth of treatment? Is there actual platinum in Cisplatin...and lots of it?

The other $450,000 was mostly radiation-related, which essentially involved nothing more than having me lie on a table while this giant four-armed death machine did circles around me for thirty-five four-minute sessions. I also had a few bouts of bloodwork, a number of routine consultations, none of which lasted more than five minutes, a whole buttload of biopsies and other tests, plus a couple of trips to the ER to replenish fluids and/or dick with the feeding tube. Oh yeah, I'm forgetting the outpatient surgery where they installed the feeding tube.

I don't hang around here as much these days, so I missed out hearing about Van's cancer. Best of luck beating the Big C, Van, and I hope your treatment is going well. Several of us here have beaten cancer over the years and I hope that you too will become one of the cancer survivors posting here. Good luck and keep fighting the good fight.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:
For ideas on how to make spending cuts necessary to balance the budget, you could look at at Rand Paul's proposal to cut 500 billion in one year.
having read through Paul's budget suggestions, there are lots of things in there that make a lot of sense....that said, there are some serious problems that would arise in cutting back some of programs noted....

If we are HIT or face a realistic national threat from Afghanistan, we declare war, we fight war, we win war (hi, nukes!), we come home.
you're fucking insane....we're not fighting Afghanistan, we're fighting IN Afghanistan....
get out, get out while there's still time
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote:
Van wrote:how on earth they can justify $300,000 just for a few chemo treatments is beyond me. It simply involves a few bags of IV medicines and a nurse standing by while playing on Facebook. A single PET Scan ran $5500.
That's what happens when you get government involved. There is no incentive at any level to control costs.
Yes, privatize is the way to go to lower costs.

After all....all that extra money that was going to the government will be given to to the customers, not corporate executives. They're so magnanimous.

Sincerely,

Hey...don't forget about us!

Sin,
cable companies
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Van wrote:A single PET Scan ran $5500.
You folks need to start paying up!

Sin,
SS
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Smackaholic & Dins;
Should Spray's insulin be covered? After all, he spends all day mashing twinkies & hoho's in his pie hole...so why should we be required to pay for it.....right?
9/27/22
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Jsc810 wrote:
88 wrote:How is an ultrasound a barrier to abortion? It costs almost nothing and is non-invasive. Is more information bad when making a decision?
It takes time and costs money, both of which are barriers. It serves no medical purpose.

Since you appear confused on the matter, please ask your wife whether this is invasive.

Am I the only one in here who finds this arousing?
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Smackaholic & Dins;
Should Spray's insulin be covered? After all, he spends all day mashing twinkies & hoho's in his pie hole...so why should we be required to pay for it.....right?
I agree, why the fuck should I pay for sprays' gluttony? OH, and felix? YES, tax cuts DO create an environment for positive job growth.

Its a fact, look it up.

JFK, tax cuts, massive job growth.
Reagan, lowered all the top marginal tax rates, massive job growth.

You fukkin moron.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

if he had insurance when he got the diabetes and it was a covered treatment, then yes, it should be covered.

What I would really like to see is an option for a catastrophic coverage plan where day to day maintenance stuff would be paid by ME directly to a doctor. I would then not have to worry about 'spray and his chickenfried diet.

As a number here have already said, it's about providing people with choices, so they aren't straddled with the burden of gelatinous fukks.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Mace wrote:
Van wrote:88, I'm more blown away by the crazy costs. My chemo was called Cisplatin (Cisplatinum being the alternate spelling), and the chemo doc would literally have the pharmacy whip it up while I sat in the chair taking anti-nausea meds through an IV in preparation for the actual chemo. A nurse would run down to the pharmacy and pick it, and that was that.

I don't hang around here as much these days, so I missed out hearing about Van's cancer. Best of luck beating the Big C, Van, and I hope your treatment is going well. Several of us here have beaten cancer over the years and I hope that you too will become one of the cancer survivors posting here. Good luck and keep fighting the good fight.
Amen to that. It's news to me too, Van. Keep up the good fight.

Regarding the $750,000 billing, was that the actual cost to the insurance company or the amount that the providers billed? When I had my two hip surgeries the total billed cost for hospitalization, physicians, supplies, etc. was over $100,000 but after all of the "adjustments" or whatever that bring it down to the pre-negotiated prices it was probably about 1/3 of that or less. Still expensive but the billed rates have little to do with the actual amount of $$ that changes hands.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Why is this so hard to understand?

It's none of my fucking business, and I can't tell you if it should be covered or not...

because I have no fucking idea what sort of arrangement Spray and his insurance company agreed to before he (hypothetically, for all I know) became ill.

Again, what's so difficult to understand?

And what in the holy fuck is wrong with people that they think it's any of their fucking business what sort of agreement Spray And Acme Insurance Inc. come to, and that somehow they should actually have a say in what the terms should be?

And these same fools don't (and likely don't have the mental capacity to ever) see the relationship between that and rising costs (even though it's documentable, with 40 years of stats to back it up).

I feelsorry for people whose lives are so tiny, inconsequential, and meaningless that they feel such a strong urge to dictate how others live, right down to "negotiating" their insurance terms on their behalf.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Rack it^^^^^
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Diabetes has several causes, some involuntary.

The only thing that causes pregnancy is when a woman has a man stab her in the baby chute with his sperm stiletto.

When you save yours for little boys' butts, you help out taxpayers. Thanks, I guess. :?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mikey, that $750,000 figure is based on the copies of billing statements I've received. Oddly enough, that number jibes pretty closely with what I was told in the very beginning it would be by a couple of docs and case workers.

If I end up having to have the tumor in my neck surgically removed, I'm told the final total will be well in excess of "one million dollars...."

Will that number be negotiated down at the time of actual monies changing hands? I suppose it will, but it'll still be an obscene figure.
Last edited by Van on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Felix wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
I think the word you were looking for is “palpable”, and yes, the point does remain the same. You all need to stop trying to impress us with your fabulous vocabularies.
nice...thanks for the heads up....

grammar, punctuation, spelling....
....have absolutely nothing to do with with you having minimal knowledge of the word you were trying to use. I realize this is impossible for people like you and Wags to acknowledge, but you're not fooling anyone.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Goober McTuber wrote:
....have absolutely nothing to do with with you having minimal knowledge of the word you were trying to use. I realize this is impossible for people like you and Wags to acknowledge, but you're not fooling anyone.
want to hear something crazy? I get paid to write......given you're big on correcting verbiage I can use some help......i'm going to start forwarding drafts to you for review.....there'll be no money, but you'll get a certain sense of satisfaction from it......thanks in advance
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Felix wrote:there'll be no money, but you'll get a certain sense of satisfaction from it......
Goobs, I think you're getting jobbed.

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald...striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one—big hitter, the Lama...long—into a ten-thousand foot crevice, right at the base of this glacier. And do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga...gunga...gunga galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consiousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
Last edited by Van on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Felix wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
want to hear something crazy? I get paid to write......
Wow. So does Screwball, supposedly. T1B's literary heavyweights.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

88 wrote:
Dr_Phibes wrote:
Not really, every industrialised country on the planet with a modern health care system operates at two thirds the cost and delivers equal or better results.
That is pure bullshit. The medical advances that come from the United States dwarf the medical advances of "every industrialised country on the planet with a modern health care system" combined. If you take the incentive to innovate and improve care out of the U.S. equation, all nations will suffer. And particularly Canada.
This is standard right-wing catechism, recited like prayers before self-flagellation and poking some fellow male.

Of course Phibes observation is dead on. The health system in EVERY other developed nation is far better than here for the average citizen. If you're a Saudi monarch or a fleeing Shah, perhaps the astronomical costs of the Cleveland Clinic will serve you well. But that's not the issue. The "advances" of American medical research are certainly not the issue. It's the COST--arising directly from the privatization of the medical industry, a practice, which like the privatizing of the prison system, has led to disastrous levels of folks without ANY medical care (and more people in prison than any other nation in the world).

The reason the other nations have far better medical care for their citizenry is that they haven't yet begun to see hospitals as profit-oriented. Simple as that.

As usual, SS, you know nothing of what you speak. You know nothing of health care in Japan, or France, or England, or Canada, or even Mexico.

Wipe that Santorum off you're face and start acting like a man. As it is, you're a disgrace.

WW
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
Not really, every industrialised country on the planet with a modern health care system operates at two thirds the cost and delivers equal or better results. The money is all being siphoned off, you're paying twenty dollars for six apples, rather than twelve dollars for five.

'Government' being the problem , flies in the face of every existing model.
WRONG

The UK's NHS is failing. They are working to outsource treatment to private health care providers as we speak. Like every other socialist endeavor, you eventually run out of other people's money. It is a mathematical certainty.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:
poptart wrote:
For ideas on how to make spending cuts necessary to balance the budget, you could look at at Rand Paul's proposal to cut 500 billion in one year.
having read through Paul's budget suggestions, there are lots of things in there that make a lot of sense....that said, there are some serious problems that would arise in cutting back some of programs noted....
The 'serious problem' would be for the people who are gravytraining the taxpayer, and they can get fucked.
We're 15 trillion in the hole and our leadership is, believe it or not, still vigorously digging.

There is always going to be squawking when a budget is cut, but anything truly necessary that the gov is doing, which is cut, will be taken over by the private sector.
No loss.

Felix wrote:
poptart wrote:If we are HIT or face a realistic national threat from Afghanistan, we declare war, we fight war, we win war (hi, nukes!), we come home.
you're fucking insane....we're not fighting Afghanistan, we're fighting IN Afghanistan...
lol

We've been dicking around for 10 years in that shithole and we should have been home LONG ago.

How long do you want to stay there - and what IS the mission?

No, face it, we lost that 'war' - let's bring our guys home.

Yes, our policy should be just what I said - and it should have been that in the wake of 9/11.

Our current foreign policy is a complete clusterfuck.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:No, face it, we lost that 'war' -
Kinda hard to say that since there is no defined objective. Have we killed enough of them to make them realise that using their country as a safe haven to plan attacks on the United States is a bad idea? Who knows. Time will tell. What is clear is that several years ago we reached the point where we accomplished everything we could through the use of military force.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

mvscal wrote:
poptart wrote:No, face it, we lost that 'war' -
Kinda hard to say that since there is no defined objective. Have we killed enough of them to make them realise that using their country as a safe haven to plan attacks on the United States is a bad idea? Who knows. Time will tell. What is clear is that several years ago we reached the point where we accomplished everything we could through the use of military force.
Now it is time for the pacification campaign.

Sin,

Failed program in Vietnam.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

WOW, just found out that "Media Matters" gets a tax exemption!!! YET, they are allowed to hire private investigators to go after the personal lives of Fox employees. And they are allowed to wage a war on FOX news, as memos were recently uncovered clearly stating as such.
"We want to make it so embarrassing for them, that the average viewer will reagard them as a joke"

I want congress to take a look at this immediately, and if this is true, REVOKE their tax exempt status ASAP.

Free speech is ok, HOWEVER, you will not use MY tax dollars to wage war on one news network that you dont agree with.

The world does not want ONLY one viewpoint like on MSNBC, with dykes and kykes and left wing dick suckers. MEDIA MATTERS loves the left wing queer viewpoint, its time that congress steps in and make a powerful statement.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:
There is always going to be squawking when a budget is cut, but anything truly necessary that the gov is doing, which is cut, will be taken over by the private sector.
the private sector is not going to shoulder the responsibility of low income housing.....paul wants to throw out the baby with the bath water when it comes to subsidized low income housing....he mischaracterizes howthe Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) program works, by stating
developers pocket $4 billion in annual tax credits while the rents in the buildings constructed under the program are generally no lower than they would have been in the absence of the program.
complete horseshit....rents are lower by mandate of the feds and LIHTC are the only incentive for developers, given that the feds limit the profitability owners/developers are allowed on low income projects....believe me, nobody from the private sector is willing to develop low income housing without some assurances from the feds...
poptart wrote: We've been dicking around for 10 years in that shithole and we should have been home LONG ago.

How long do you want to stay there - and what IS the mission?

No, face it, we lost that 'war' - let's bring our guys home.
as mvscal stated there was never a defined mission....our incursion into Afghanistan was a knee jerk reaction to being attacked on 9-11....we invaded with the intent of ousting the Taliban and eliminating it as a training ground for al-Qaeda....dislodging the Taliban from government control was relatively easy, but keeping them from taking over once we leave is going to be the real problem...

and while we've put a serious hurt on al-Qaeda and their leadership that organization is still capable of creating havoc, albeit probably not on a scale anywhere near what they were capable of before....but they'll find someplace to reorganize and regenerate and we'll get to do this all over again....
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Felix wrote: the private sector is not going to shoulder the responsibility of low income housing.....paul wants to throw out the baby with the bath water when it comes to subsidized low income housing....he mischaracterizes howthe Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) program works, by stating
developers pocket $4 billion in annual tax credits while the rents in the buildings constructed under the program are generally no lower than they would have been in the absence of the program.
complete horseshit....rents are lower by mandate of the feds and LIHTC are the only incentive for developers, given that the feds limit the profitability owners/developers are allowed on low income projects....believe me, nobody from the private sector is willing to develop low income housing without some assurances from the feds...

Which part of the Constitution authorizes the feds to do this?

Want me to cite which part forbids it? I'll give you a hint -- it's in the second half of the first ten... the Forgotten Amendment.

If the nanny-staters had half a brain, they'd realize they'd probably achieve their (often nefarious) goals much more easily if they also opposed the totalitarian federal rule that's all the rage these days. Anyone who thinks putting the bulk of the nations resources into central control, rather than the states in which they originated is somehow going to "trickle down" and make everyone flush, they're insane.

Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder. The people who advocate for everything being centralized in the fed are the same ones railing on about how corporations buying up the government...

"ponderous" doesn't even begin to describe the logical disconnect these people suffer from. Put about 700 people in chare of several trillion dollars, and you get... corruption? REALLY? Man, who ever would have seen that coming?

Yet they still insist on building their socialist utopia... on my dime, of course.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:You know nothing of health care in... England

I do... quite well, thank you.

Great system -- if you need a bandaid, or a couple of stitches.

If you need something significant... you blow any personal savings you may have buying it privately, or die.

One parent might have died of something preventable, the other became incapacitated by their incompetent hand. Hospital visits were spent picking the cockroaches off the patient.

And that was at one of their higher rated hospitals... they get worse from there.

But feel free to tell me more about the health care in England, surely based on your vast experience.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

88 wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:It's the COST--arising directly from the privatization of the medical industry, a practice, which ... has led to disastrous levels of folks without ANY medical care....
Ah, LTS TRN 2 harkens back to the day when the medical industry was a public enterprise in the United States. Refresh my memory. When did this privatization occur?
Privately owned should not be confused with (rapaciously) profit-oriented health care systems. Case in point, Japan. The hospitals are all privately owned, but (higher) quality health care is available to everyone--with no wait or insane bills. Why? Because of a basic principle that health care should not be profit oriented. Can you wrap your timid mind around this?

In America an excellent example of a health care system which is neither private nor rapacious is the VA. Sure, roll out your standard smears and right-wing radio hack gibberish, but the fact is that this is a GREAT system. In S.F. the VA hospital is first rate and provides all manner of major and minor procedures for vets. And American vets are going to need a hell of a lot more serious health care in the near future. So...should we gut all that nasty "government spending" and just let them pay through the nose at some privatized profit-oriented hospital or die in the gutter?

And for crissake, wipe that Santorum off your face...at least before you go out in public.
Before God was, I am
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Dinsdale wrote:
Which part of the Constitution authorizes the feds to do this? Want me to cite which part forbids it?
by all means, cite me the part that specifically prohibits such federal participation...
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Felix wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:
Which part of the Constitution authorizes the feds to do this? Want me to cite which part forbids it?
by all means, cite me the part that specifically prohibits such federal participation...
not how it works, dumbass. the constitution spells out what the feds CAN do. it goes even further by saying that it has no business doing things other than those specifically listed.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote: Where did the person in your link come up with her contentions that transvaginal sonograms must be performed? Such requirements do not appear in the law. Do you suppose you might have been hoodwinked?
Or you are an idiot. The rape-o-gram is the only devise that works before 7-9 weeks.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote: One parent might have died of something preventable, the other became incapacitated by their incompetent hand. Hospital visits were spent picking the cockroaches off the patient.
I have dozens and dozens of English relatives and have seen a few in hospital and I never saw anything but first rate service and small bill at the end. So now that we have played "The Boring and Useless Antidotal Evidence Game" do you have anything that isn't a Fallacy to add to the mix?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Papa Willie wrote:
I'm not on insulin, cum-farting kiddie diddler. How does a country that owes trillions and trillions of fucking dollars (and will never be able to pay it back) be able to pay for medicine now? Let me know when you have an idea.

Btw - I'm making money off of YOU right now, just so you know. :lol:
what? You have stock in a company that makes those electronic ankle bracelets for home detention monitoring?

You're probably making money off half of this board then
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Cuda wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:
I'm not on insulin, cum-farting kiddie diddler. How does a country that owes trillions and trillions of fucking dollars (and will never be able to pay it back) be able to pay for medicine now? Let me know when you have an idea.

Btw - I'm making money off of YOU right now, just so you know. :lol:
what? You have stock in a company that makes those electronic ankle bracelets for home detention monitoring?

You're probably making money off half of this board then

I think 'Spray was referring to the FBI Tips Line, which would set him up for a sweet payoff when (not "if") Diego gets collared at a Chuck E. Cheese changing room.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.