Midwest Trolls...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Moving Sale

Re: Midwest Trolls...

Post by Moving Sale »

So you live 3 hrs from EVERYTHING cool and you never visit? Then how is being 3 hrs from EVERYTHING cool an advantage to living in shitsville?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Moving Sale wrote:So you live 3 hrs from EVERYTHING cool and you never visit? Then how is being 3 hrs from EVERYTHING cool an advantage to living in shitsville?
3 hours? Nawww, he's only 90 minutes from Iowa.....a really cool spot. Ten below zero last night, to be exact. Can't get a lot cooler than that.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Moving Sale wrote:Why wouldn't you want to live here?
Aside from smog, traffic, and crime, there seems a high likelihood that there would be too many self-absorbed a-holes roaming about.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

War Wagon wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Why wouldn't you want to live here?
Aside from smog, traffic, and crime, there seems a high likelihood that there would be too many self-absorbed a-holes roaming about.
We have no smog or traffic and no more crime than any other small town. So aside from the fact that you were 0-3 how’s it going in your neck of the woods.

So you are stupid and you live in the Midwest. How surprising.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Moving Sale wrote:Mace, I do mostly post conviction work so I SAVE the State money by getting people out of prison. So except for having it totally backwards it was a pretty good post.
How does having post conviction relief hearings "save" money when you get paid, the prosecutor is being paid, the Judge is being paid, and, when the guilty fucker goes back to prison, all you've done is waste the court's time and spent a lot of money for no reason? No wonder your State is beyond broke.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Mace wrote: How does having post conviction relief hearings "save" money when you get paid, the prosecutor is being paid, the Judge is being paid, and, when the guilty fucker goes back to prison, all you've done is waste the court's time and spent a lot of money for no reason? No wonder your State is beyond broke.
Let me be clearer. I have been doing a lot of lifer parole consideration hearings and Habeas writs. Does that clear things up?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

KC Scott wrote:Let's see......... Cali is over populated, over taxed, over priced, the worst highways I've driven on and the public school system is in shambles.
250k people for 3,600 sq miles is not overpopulated, I don't mind paying taxes, I make a lot of $ so not overpriced for me and the highways are good enough to drive the speed limit. You were saying?
KC Scott wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:We have no traffic and no more crime than any other small town.
Where is that again?

:lol:
I have already told you... in this very thread. You can read right?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Moving Sale wrote:
Mace wrote: How does having post conviction relief hearings "save" money when you get paid, the prosecutor is being paid, the Judge is being paid, and, when the guilty fucker goes back to prison, all you've done is waste the court's time and spent a lot of money for no reason? No wonder your State is beyond broke.
Let me be clearer. I have been doing a lot of lifer parole consideration hearings and Habeas writs. Does that clear things up?
Yes it does. California should change their laws so that a life sentence means exactly that.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

KC Scott wrote:Let's see......... Cali is over populated, over taxed, over priced, the worst highways I've driven on and the public school system is in shambles.

But other than that I'm sure it's fine
So, it ain't what it used to be, but we still have major weather :bode:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Yikes! I hope you avoid damage. We're driving to Sandusky on Friday afternoon, I hope the weather doesn't take another turn for the worse.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

88 wrote:I love the midwest. Four seasons. This is the shittiest one. But it makes you appreciate the others.
Same here, and I think we're really going to enjoy spring this year. I hope the City gets around to shutting down and fixing your water main soon.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:A water main broke ... appreciate the others.
A water main broke by my house about this time last year. I called the city and it was fixed in 30min.

Do you enjoy torturing yourself?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Moving Sale wrote: A water main broke by my house about this time last year. I called the city and it was fixed in 30min.
In these parts, water mains are buried 8-10 feet underground. It would be impossible to fix one in 30 minutes. Maybe they manged to shut the water off or divert it in 30 minutes, but nobody repairs a broken one that fast.

So, you're either a lying sack of shit or incredibly delusional.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

There was no water spewing into street after 30min. I have no idea how long it took to fix it because I have a cistern and only use city water about 3 months a year unless there is a drought and then it is about half the year.

Happy now you pissy crying fuck?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

War Wagon wrote:
Moving Sale wrote: A water main broke by my house about this time last year. I called the city and it was fixed in 30min.
In these parts, water mains are buried 8-10 feet underground. It would be impossible to fix one in 30 minutes. Maybe they manged to shut the water off or divert it in 30 minutes, but nobody repairs a broken one that fast.

So, you're either a lying sack of shit or incredibly delusional.
He is undoubtedly both.

It is impossible to fix a broken main in 30 minutes, no matter how deeply it is buried.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Learn to read you stupid silly fuck.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Moving Sale wrote:I called the city and it was fixed in 30min.
Moving Sale wrote:I have no idea how long it took to fix it
Shut the fuck up, you lying bitch.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I told you that when I said fixed I meant the leak was stopped. When asked how long it took to repair the problem I stated that I did not know.
You are one hard up POS if you feel the need to cry liar on such a trivial issue.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

You made a claim you didn't know was true. That's called a lie. Then when Whitey called you on it, you backpedaled. This makes you both a liar AND a fucking idiot. Deal with it.

btw, when you're getting jail sexed 99% of the time in petty internet arguments, I can only imagine the slaughterings you must endure in court.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Moving Sale wrote:I have a cistern
Everybody else on your street calls it the neighborhood toilet.

As charming as you are, the line to use it is probably longer than the cheese line your clients form every month.

Hurry up and die from cholera.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:You made a claim you didn't know was true.
I said it was fixed and it was. There was no water running into the street so to me it was fixed. I already told you that. I even typed it up correctly. What is your fucking problem you pissy fuck?
That's called a lie.
It's called most words have more than one meaning.
Then when Whitey called you on it, you backpedaled.
No he said that when he thinks of a 'fixed' water main he thinks of a pipe that is working again, so I then went with his NEW meaning of the word 'fixed.'
This makes you both a liar AND a fucking idiot.
Actually it makes me a person who can read a situation and adjust.
Deal with it.
You're a pogo stick with old shirts stuffed in your head to form a makeshift brain.
btw, when you're getting jail sexed 99% of the time in petty internet arguments, I can only imagine the slaughterings you must endure in court.
You are an idiot. Let me put it this way. You are a biased fuckhole looking for every opportunity you can to jack up anything I say. You are not anybody that would ever get on a jury or on the bench. You, and your ilk on this board, are like the shit prosecutors I deal with everyday. They twist and turn and run fallacy after fallacy. THEY might think, as you do, that they are winning 99% of the time but in reality when motions are filled and juries return they win about half the time, and that's just with the clients that are guilty. So you, and the DA, can take your pompous 99% and shove it up your ass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Carson wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:I have a cistern
Everybody else on your street calls it the neighborhood toilet.
You have no idea how modern life works do you?
As charming as you are, the line to use it is probably longer than the cheese line your clients form every month.

Hurry up and die from cholera.
Ahhh one (right wing piece of shit) poster calling for the death of another poster. How civilized of you.

Poptart your thoughts?