Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Re: Nice job Tea Party hacks

Post by Bucmonkey »

Mikey wrote:
Dr_Phibes wrote:Knock it off guys. We're all Chiefs fans today :(
No we're not.

But I think we can agree that mvscal's trolling sometimes gets a little tedious.

Trolling? I am now of the belief he embraces his rhetoric.
Go Bucs, Gators
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Bucmonkey wrote:Trolling? I am now of the belief he embraces his rhetoric.
It's hard to tell, but anyone who trolls like a stupid and sackless piece of shit is very likely to actually be a stupid and sackless piece of shit.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:Yes, you ignorant sack of shit, we were under British rule and revolted.
We were British, you fucking moron. The British Crown was the lawful sovereign authority which governed the colonies. The settlers who founded the various colonies were British subjects acting under charter from the British Crown.
You're proposing the violent overthrow of our sitting government now, which makes you a traitorous piece of shit.
It needn't be violent but if it is, it wouldn't bother me in the least. And, yes, that is exactly what the founders of our nation did. They not only proposed the violent overthrow of our sitting government they actually did violently overthrow our sitting government and you and I are better off because of it.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:[We were British, you fucking moron. The British Crown was the lawful sovereign authority which governed the colonies. The settlers who founded the various colonies were British subjects acting under charter from the British Crown.
Save the condescending lecture on American history, dumbfuck.
It needn't be violent but if it is, it wouldn't bother me in the least. And, yes, that is exactly what the founders of our nation did. They not only proposed the violent overthrow of our sitting government they actually did violently overthrow our sitting government and you and I are better off because of it.
Yes, you treasonous piece of shit, I understood you the first time you proposed overthrowing the government. Too bad you don't have the balls to try it so you could become one of the casualties of war. At least you could cook up a hearty breakfast for your troops.....but of course it would all be over before lunch.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:Save the condescending lecture on American history, dumbfuck.

Why? You obviously need it.
Yes, you treasonous piece of shit, I understood you the first time you proposed overthrowing the government. [/quote]

You keeping dodging the question. What happens when the ballot box fails to remedy the corrupt abuses heaped upon the citizenry by the federal government? Do you suppose the founders didn't try to fix the situation by working through the system?

Answer it. What do you do when the system just doesn't work anymore?
Last edited by mvscal on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:
mvscal wrote:[We were British, you fucking moron. The British Crown was the lawful sovereign authority which governed the colonies. The settlers who founded the various colonies were British subjects acting under charter from the British Crown.
Save the condescending lecture on American history, dumbfuck.

Why? You obviously need it.
Yes, you treasonous piece of shit, I understood you the first time you proposed overthrowing the government.
You keeping dodging the question. What happens when the ballot box fails to remedy the corrupt abuses heaped upon the citizenry by the federal government?

Answer it.
You go back to the ballot box or start impeaching them.....neither of which includes guns.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Y2K wrote:
Then give him a trial and hang him.
I disagree, a firing squad is more appropriate. This doucebag needs to look from the other end of a gun (or guns).

Kharma's a bitch.
The problem with executing this wingnut is that will then become a martyr to idiots like mvscal, dinsdale, and Raydah James and attract a few more knuckle dragging morons to their cause.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Impeaching them?!? Uh...we don't have the power to impeach them. They have to impeach themselves. Think that'll happen? Think again, idiot. It's their game played by their rules. They're in it for themselves not for you. I think that much is beginning to soak through to even your dull, bovine awareness.

The socio-political dynamics in play now are little different then those in the late 18th century. Power and wealth were concentrated in the hands of the crown, the aristocracy and the church. That power was not ceded peacefully in the British colonies or in France or anywhere else in Europe.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:Impeaching them?!? Uh...we don't have the power to impeach them. They have to impeach themselves. Think that'll happen? Think again, idiot. It's their game played by their rules. They're in it for themselves not for you. I think that much is beginning to soak through to even your dull, bovine awareness.

The socio-political dynamics in play now are little different then those in the late 18th century. Power and wealth were concentrated in the hands of the crown, the aristocracy and the church. That power was not ceded peacefully in the British colonies or in France or anywhere else in Europe.
Then, by all means, lock and load, dumbfuck, and see how much change you bring to the system. Dumb ass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

That is where we are all headed. Not just a whacko here and a kook there. At this point, the states are effectively "colonies" of the federal government. We the People are effectively serfs in thrall to that federal government.

The only question at this point is when we reach the breaking point.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:That is where we are all headed. Not just a whacko here and a kook there. At this point, the states are effectively "colonies" of the federal government. We the People are effectively serfs in thrall to that federal government.

The only question at this point is when we reach the breaking point.
Such action would only include kooks, wingnuts, and toothless knuckle dragging morons. Maybe you can have a contest to see how many 9 year olds can be killed along the way.

So much for this being a trolling act. You really are a stupid fucking wingnut who is so paranoid and delusional as to think you have millions of Americans in your corner. You don't. Not when it comes to what you're proposing.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I'm not proposing anything. I am simply observing an historical inevitability. What happened to Rome when the bread and circuses ran out? What happened to the French when they were told to eat cake by a clueless aristocrat? What happened to Athens when a handful of oligarchs marched them off a cliff in the Peloponnesian War? Every single time when power and wealth has become entrenched in the hands of a tiny minority that society has been overthrown without exception.

It is not a stable foundation for any society and the slightest pressure whether internal or external can cause it to collapse. What makes you think that the that the United States is immune to this law?
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

You're getting into trouble here, you're glorifying in it and at the same time claiming it was mindless violence. Your comparisons with mindless violence and organised forces for political change (however valid) don't hold true. There is no replacement here, nothing to fill the void of her getting shot; therefore, it was politically pointless. It's just violence for it's own sake.

There is no force for change, no new ideas, just a schizo and a silly woman shaking her tits for the cameras and looking at rivers on a reality show when she's not tweeting. Nothing inspiring, really.
Onions
Elwood

Post by Onions »

mvscal wrote:I'm not proposing anything. I am simply observing an historical inevitability. What happened to Rome when the bread and circuses ran out? What happened to the French when they were told to eat cake by a clueless aristocrat? What happened to Athens when a handful of oligarchs marched them off a cliff in the Peloponnesian War? Every single time when power and wealth has become entrenched in the hands of a tiny minority that society has been overthrown without exception.

It is not a stable foundation for any society and the slightest pressure whether internal or external can cause it to collapse. What makes you think that the that the United States is immune to this law?
RACK mission viejo, southern california
"i sky scrape the heavens"
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Dr_Phibes wrote:There is no replacement here, nothing to fill the void of her getting shot; therefore, it was politically pointless.

It's symptomatic of a greater societal breakdown. Caused primarily by shifting class lines.

Tell a Ron Paul kook the government "works for him, not the other way around" enough times...tape a few mags together...mix in a little night-vision...

Presto! Viva la Revolucion!

You can't lie to people forever. Everyone eventually wakes up from their slumber.

I can't believe I have to explain this to you, Phibes. You, of all people...

The class war will be the last war.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

BTW, Mao didn't spend 5 seconds counting hanging chads and Stalin didn't moan like a pussy to the courts to "make the bad guys stop".
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

I'm thinking more of a 'fade into obscurity' end, like The Empire or France, complete with armed, beer bellies sitting on lawn chairs at the Mexican border. Or a 'keep your head down' attitude like the Soviet Union when Gorby tore it up.

A big shoot em up? nah.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dr_Phibes wrote:You're getting into trouble here, you're glorifying in it and at the same time claiming it was mindless violence. Your comparisons with mindless violence and organised forces for political change (however valid) don't hold true.
I'm not glorifying in it and I have made it clear that I do not believe that this was a political act of any kind. The kid is a nutter with no genuinely coherent political philosophy of his own but mindless violence directed at a political target can effect political change. We have already seen the beginnings of that in action with all the shrill cries to silence the political speech of conservative opponents of the administration. Intentional or not, his actions are a stressor on an already shaky and volatile political foundation. The slab is cracked.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Phibes...remind you of anything?

Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:Phibes...remind you of anything?

Aw, sniffle. Nothing like a candlelight vigil to put Sarah Palin and Glen Beck in their place.

A nation of handwringers shambles on...
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:I'm not proposing anything.
No? You're certainly applauding the shooting of a Congresswoman and a federal judge and would have certainly appeared to be proposing, or at the very least approving, the overthrowing of the government. In both cases, you're a clueless fucking douchebag.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:You're certainly applauding the shooting of a Congresswoman and a federal judge and would have certainly appeared to be proposing, or at the very least approving, the overthrowing of the government.
Yes I am applauding the shooting of a Congresspuke and a federal judge and yes, I do approve of the overthrow of our irreparably broken political system. Needless to say, that's not a proposal or even a suggestion.

I hate to rain on your parade but you're not going to put Humpty Dumpty back together again by voting for a different set of assholes to rob you blind.

Wakey wakey...
Last edited by mvscal on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:
mvscal wrote:Yes I am applauding the shooting of a Congresspuke and a judge
You fucking suck. I don't care if you're trying to troll or not. You suck. Fuck you.
I would also applaud lawyers getting shot in the head. The more the merrier.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Getting nervous? I don't blame you. Your book is due. It's only a matter of time. Of course you don't have to be a lawyer. You can be part of the solution.
Last edited by mvscal on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

half-breed

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Hardcore Butterface.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:I would also applaud lawyers getting shot in the head. The more the merrier.
And that would somehow make you less of a stupid fucking puke?

Killing a lawyers 9 year old child would also be acceptable collateral damage in your book too, I suppose? Yep, you're a piece of shit.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:Nervous? Not at all.
Of course you're nervous. Now all of a sudden you've got a bullseye on your back. You'll never know when somebody is going to get sick of your bullshit and blow your head off.

That's a good thing. It'll keep you on your toes and make you think twice about what is more important: the law or justice.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

mvscal wrote:We have already seen the beginnings of that in action with all the shrill cries to silence the political speech of conservative opponents of the administration.
The problem is, the political speech of the opposition hasn't any substance, it seems more question of good taste. The Ron Paul wing is at least coherant, there's a framework he operates from and believes in, at least he conducts himself like an adult. Cheering on schizophrenics who are (or at least experience themselves to be) helpless beings under some imaginary assault from a million ideas and unable to defend themselves, sounds a bit dramatic.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:Killing a lawyers 9 year old child would also be acceptable collateral damage in your book too, I suppose?
Sorry, only SWAT teams and FBI snipers are allowed to blow children away without consequence these days.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
mvscal wrote:We have already seen the beginnings of that in action with all the shrill cries to silence the political speech of conservative opponents of the administration.
The problem is, the political speech of the opposition hasn't any substance, it seems more question of good taste. The Ron Paul wing is at least coherant, there's a framework he operates from and believes in, at least he conducts himself like an adult. Cheering on schizophrenics who are (or at least experience themselves to be) helpless beings under some imaginary assault from a million ideas and unable to defend themselves, sounds a bit dramatic.
You missed the point entirely.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

No, I got it - I just don't know what to think of it.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:Killing a lawyers 9 year old child would also be acceptable collateral damage in your book too, I suppose?
Sorry, only SWAT teams and FBI snipers are allowed to blow children away without consequence these days.
With any luck, they'll be kicking in your door sometime soon.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dr_Phibes wrote:No, I got it - I just don't know what to think of it.
The point is that it doesn't really matter that the shooter has a skull full of oatmeal. His actions will be used by the left in an attempt to silence criticism of the administration by the right. Whether or not they will be successful in that attempt remains to be seen.

In this game, the truth and facts of the matter don't mean a goddamn thing.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:
mvscal wrote:
With any luck, they'll be kicking in your door sometime soon.
Why is that? I'm not the one in Washington picking your pocket or in Arizona rolling out the red carpet for illegal foreign nationals.

Why are you so madly in love with your rapists?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
The point is that it doesn't really matter that the shooter has a skull full of oatmeal. His actions will be used by the left in an attempt to silence criticism of the administration by the right. Whether or not they will be successful in that attempt remains to be seen.
Funny, I said the same thing after 9-11. You didn't believe me then.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

It was talk radio, I tell ya.

Sin,

Bill Clinton
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

mvscal wrote:

In this game, the truth and facts of the matter don't mean a goddamn thing.
That's a given, Mv.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Funny, I said the same thing after 9-11. You didn't believe me then.
No, I didn't for the simple reason that didn't happen. Who, exactly, was silenced? Chimpy was one of the most reviled figures in American history. No aspect of his administration was spared from withering criticism if not raw hatred.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jsc810 wrote: Fuck you.
Have I ever agreed with Jsc?

probably, but not often.

There is common ground.