Bottom line on Marty Schottenheimer

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

mvscal wrote:
Ken wrote:the collection actually SUPPORTS their argument.
With what?

Not a single one can point to the mistakes Marty made during the course of the game which caused the Chargers to lose. Not one.
Whoops, my bust.
In my post above, forgot the part about superstar's eyelids being crusted shut with Schotzie schot.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Oh I don't know, he brought the proper spelling of "a lot" and that first post had a lot of "internet tough guy inflection" like oooooooh look at me maw, I'm setting 'em straight like ....

A couple of cuss words and then a final biting conclusion delivered with an undertone of faux apathy.

I'd say he brought something.

That last post, was lazy, terse and powerful, but lazy.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

poptart wrote:Given his history as being the NFL Playoff's version of the smiling bounce-back-up clown punching dummy, the only way Marty could have avoided having fans once again swirl him up and hang him from a shower head would have been to coach a CLEAN game.

He didn't.

HIS queer 4th and 11 decision failed.
HIS bizarre challenge idea was apparently phoned-in by either Curly, Moe, or Shemp.
HIS 'strategy' of going away from the running game when LT was carving up the Pat defense was brain fart #3.

Marty loaded the executioner's gun himself.

He once again shit the playoff bed.

It should be rather easy to digest, yet some are in need of a glass of Alka Seltzer ...... followed by a larger glass of STFU.

...this is perhaps the single most ironic statement I've heard regarding the game (not saying it's wrong) but can you imagine if Marty had ..well resorted to Martyball and lost??? :shock: then you shitjocks would have had even a bigger field day.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Ken wrote:Here's what I see in this thread
After your 6 year old blackened your eye. That must be a bitch.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Its all over, Chargertard.

FINS HIRE CAMERON

The Dolphins have announced that former Chargers offensive coordinator Cam Cameron is the new head coach in Miami.

Cameron will be introduced as the successor to Nick Saban at a 7:00 p.m. EST press conference. The press conference will be preceded by an "informal roundtable discussion" with electronic and print reporters, which begins at 6:00.

Cameron has been the Chargers' offensive coordinator since 2002. Previously, he spent five years as the head coach at Indiana.

He also has worked for the Redskins (1994-96) and the University of Michigan (1984-93).

Cameron's candidacy gained momentum in the past two days, as he leapfrogged former Falcons coach Jim Mora and Georgia Tech coach Chan Gailey.

In all, the Fins interviewed 12 candidates for the job after Saban quit the job on January 3.

And the decision to hire Cameron should put to rest any notion that a short-term seat-filler would be hired until Bill Cowher joined the team in 2008 or 2009. So our money is back on Cowher getting $10 million a year to succeed Joe Gibbs in D.C

Long live Martyball!

:lol: :lol:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Chargerfan chiming in with some profoundly stupid commentary on coaching in

I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

You guys sure are infatuated with the Chargers. Got any good swag?
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Mikey wrote:You guys sure are infatuated with the Chargers.
No, we're infatuated with laughing at you fucking morons and smacking you the fuck around for being the pussiest fanbase in the history of the league.

Simple, Really.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Mikey wrote:Got any good swag?
:lol:
get out, get out while there's still time
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:You guys sure are infatuated with the Chargers. Got any good swag?
The IRS is cracking down on swag. Therapy, on the other hand, is still permissible.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown