Trump Doubles Down on Racist Pandering

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Re: Trump Doubles Down on Racist Pandering

Post by Joe in PB »

I know actual people who moved out of Baltimore because the city has some of the highest property taxes in the state, along with the highest crime rate.

Also take a look at Chicago and it's high property taxes and associated exodus. A Democratic controlled state & city bankrupt. Chicago also has a high crime and murder rate.

Any more propoganda to post?

Instead of defending failed policies how about coming up with some proposed solutions and forwarding them to Democratic party leadership, they need all the help they can get.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:34 pm Also take a look at Chicago and it's high property taxes and associated exodus. A Democratic controlled state & city bankrupt. Chicago also has a high crime and murder rate.
Just shut the fuck up already. You don't know jack shit about Chicago and you certainly know nothing about Bmore. The old adage--better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're stupid rather than open your mouth and prove them all right--applies to you, Fake News Joe.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Why do “big cities” matter more than rural areas? Those states are full of rat infested shithole rural areas. Are you saying that the folks who live in those areas don’t count? They don’t matter as much as city dwellers? You’re starting to sound like a Democrat, dude. You think that their state or county government representatives (since there’s no city government) shouldn’t take responsibility for the shitty conditions they live in? The lack of decent employment opportunities? The rats, the garbage, the lack of modern plumbing, the opioid and meth overdoses? Or are you just trying to let Republican legislators and Governors off the hook?
Last edited by Mikey on Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screwy, any chance the jobs leaving the city have something to do with the high taxes?

Raise taxes, companies leave, citizens leave, city turns to shit. It has and will continue to happen.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

I suppose that urban areas are a draw for the poor and working poor due to the availability of social services.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:23 pm Screwy, any chance the jobs leaving the city have something to do with the high taxes?

Raise taxes, companies leave, citizens leave, city turns to shit. It has and will continue to happen.
White flight in response to desegregation, moron. I thought pilots were supposed to be smart?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screwy if you're going to call me fake news , your nic must be fake encyclopedia. You're the total opposite of Rush Limbalm and have even less credibility.

Trump is fucked, White Supremacist this, racist that.

Look up racist because you don't understand the meaning. I'll give you a hint, a racist isn't someone who disagrees with Democratic Party policy, or is critical of Democratic policy.

But a racist is someone who believes people can't compete in the job market because of skin color.

Democrats would do there inner city supporters right if they figured out a way to improve their schools, including business classes & trade schools. Instead they want to pay raparitions something that will do only short term good, but it will buy votes, and alcohol and drugs.......

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Difference is we have proof you posted fake news and never even admitted to it even after being called out. You have no such proof on SM.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Joe in PB wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:18 am

But a racist is someone who believes people can't compete in the job market because of skin color.

Instead they want to pay raparitions something that will do only short term good, but it will buy votes, and alcohol and drugs.......
Let me guess, you see no problem with those two lines being posted by the same person in the same post?
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Nice white flag.

Alcoholics and drug addicts come in all races and creeds, but obviously you don't believe that. My comment reflects my belief that the Democratic party really doesn't want inner city minorities to be able to stand on there own feet and think for themselves. Hence the reason the inner cities minorities have not improved any if at all the last 50 years, that is until Trump at least found a way for more minorities to be employed.

Come correct?

It's not 1999 fake nic. I thanked Goober for his link, that was enough.

You bring nothing like usual, must remind you of just another day in the courtroom.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

One more time because you are stupid, it’s not a white flag because I addressed your post. I didn’t just barf out some ad hominem.
And yes I know it is your belief that if paid reparations the payers would just buy drugs and alcohol. That’s what makes you a racist POS.
And Don the Con didn’t find a way to put blacks to work. Most of them have had jobs for years. Do you know anything about math?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:48 am
Left Seater wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:23 pm Screwy, any chance the jobs leaving the city have something to do with the high taxes?

White flight in response to desegregation, moron. I thought pilots were supposed to be smart?
Link?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:48 am
White flight in response to desegregation, moron.

So, a city turns shitty and employment tanks... because white people left the city?

Because those minorities can't get by on their own?

Yeah, buddy -- keep accusing everyone else of being a "racist."
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Kierland wrote: And yes I know it is your belief that if paid reparations the payers would just buy drugs and alcohol. That’s what makes you a racist POS.
Nice white flag, and no you didn't address my point that whether inner city poor spent repatriations on alcohol, drugs, new cars, etc, they would still end up where they began, poor. Exactly what the democratic party wants, a captive audience who believes they can't succeed without some kind of welfare. People who can take care of themselves and think for themselves is a problem for Democrats, see independent voters and the 2016 election.

Also let's be honest, alcoholism and drug abuse comes in all colors and creeds, and it is an issue for inner city poor.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:18 pm Link?
It's a fact.

Sincerely,

Detroit, Baltimore, St Louis, the District of Columbia, etc, for starters.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So you got nothing but your racist take.

So noted.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Joe in PB wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:32 pm
Kierland wrote: And yes I know it is your belief that if paid reparations the payers would just buy drugs and alcohol. That’s what makes you a racist POS.
Nice white flag, and no you didn't address my point that whether inner city poor spent repatriations on alcohol, drugs, new cars, etc, they would still end up where they began, poor. Exactly what the democratic party wants, a captive audience who believes they can't succeed without some kind of welfare. People who can take care of themselves and think for themselves is a problem for Democrats, see independent voters and the 2016 election.

Also let's be honest, alcoholism and drug abuse comes in all colors and creeds, and it is an issue for inner city poor.

I know you are a nazi propagandist but saying nice white flag over and over doesn’t make it true. I addressed you point. You just didn’t like the answer. Saying they will just buy D&A is racist and saying all people like them doesn’t exonerated you.
None of which has anything to do with what the Ds want.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

In all fairness, when marginalised groups in your country band together to "pull themselves up by their bootstraps" or "create their own economic realities"...they're targeted for harassment/prosecution/murder by any number of 3-letter-agencies...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:44 pm I know you are a nazi propagandist but saying nice white flag over and over doesn’t make it true. I addressed you point. You just didn’t like the answer. Saying they will just buy D&A is racist and saying all people like them doesn’t exonerated you.
Nice white flag. Why is it no matter who you're debating that person is always a Nazi racist? Yet the party you support does little if anything for minorities, prefers to give a fish away as opposed to teaching people how to fish, and you're fine with that?

Sooner or later you're going to have to address these issues as I will continually bring them up, and you'll continue to look like a fool calling anyone you debate a racist.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Joe in PB wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:23 am
Kierland wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:44 pm I know you are a nazi propagandist but saying nice white flag over and over doesn’t make it true. I addressed you point. You just didn’t like the answer. Saying they will just buy D&A is racist and saying all people like them doesn’t exonerated you.
Nice white flag. Why is it no matter who you're debating that person is always a Nazi racist? Yet the party you support does little if anything for minorities, prefers to give a fish away as opposed to teaching people how to fish, and you're fine with that?

Sooner or later you're going to have to address these issues as I will continually bring them up, and you'll continue to look like a fool calling anyone you debate a racist.

Once again because you are a fucking nazi propagandist, it’s not a white flag because I addressed your post. That is straight out of the nazi playbook.
Also straight out of the nazi playbook is to lie. I don’t support the Ds. I have never been a D and I rarely vote for them.
And I told you why I called you a racist and it’s not just because we are “debating” (which we aren’t because you don’t know how to) it’s because of what you posted. That is also right out of the nazi playbook. Project you faults into the other side.
And I’m not clicking on any of Fake News Joey’s links.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I don’t support the Ds
If you constantly defend D's policies on a message board, you certainly do. You're better off sticking to the courtroom, less embarrassing and you won't need to change your nic every 6 months because all the idiocy you espouse.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Most of the D policies are retarded. They are just less retarded than policies of Don the Con and George W “the W stands for War” Bush. Me saying Don is a Con is not me supporting the Ds you hapless lying tard.
So just another lie straight out of the nazi playbook.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Yeah, you're about as believable as Rush Limbaugh saying he doesn't support the Republican party. If you're so moderate I'd expect to see some posts you've made criticizing Democrats, or supporting Republicans, but I won't hold my breath, there are none.

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Exactly.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Joe in PB wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:34 am Yeah, you're about as believable as Rush Limbaugh saying he doesn't support the Republican party. If you're so moderate I'd expect to see some posts you've made criticizing Democrats, or supporting Republicans, but I won't hold my breath, there are none.

I have repeatedly said Obama fucked me over on med pot and gitmo. I said it was a good thing when Don the Con said he was pulling out of Stormy... errr I mean Syria. He Coned me of course, but that is beside the point. I have recently thrown Kamala off a bridge into icy water. I have always been pro 2nd Amendment. My party’s motto is guns god and family (2/3s is not bad). I could not care less is She is locked up, so long as the red menace is also locked up. I have railed against Wickard from day one. I’m anti fed money in education.
In other words you are an idiot.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I know you're a liar, a racist, a Nazi, and a low self esteem moron who changes his nic and slinks back in here hoping nobody notices his lizard like persona. Please posts links of any of those takes, like I said I won't hold my breath......
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s not my responsibility to post something twice and even if it was there is no need, I already just posted them a second time above. You can post more white flags or you can address what I posted.
I didn’t slink back in, another lie. I used a nic that was already known to be me. Lie. Lie. Lie.
Straight from the nazi playbook.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

But it is your fault for posting takes horrid enough you felt the need to change your nic to try and hide, like the low self esteem lying douche bag you are.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I already explained that you are lying. I used a diff nic that was known to be me. But go ahead and blame me for the fact that you didn’t read my posts. You really are a POS.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Link? Otherwise your post is just another lie. You changed your nic because you soiled Moving Fail. Own it.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So when confronted with the truth about someone you double down and say it’s still a lie. When confronted with the fact that you post d fake news you completely ignore it because you have no real answer
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Back on topic asshole.

So Baltimore ISN'T a rat-infested shithole? THAT'S your take? So Trump is WRONG, and your DEFENDING Baltimore?

Do tell. Wake me when you find the racist part part of our kick-ass, tell-it-like-it-is president's tweet. And go fuck yourself while your at it. Loser.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Truman wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:14 am Back on topic asshole.

So Baltimore ISN'T a rat-infested shithole? THAT'S your take? So Trump is WRONG, and your DEFENDING Baltimore?

Do tell. Wake me when you find the racist part part of our kick-ass, tell-it-like-it-is president's tweet. And go fuck yourself while your at it. Loser.
Just shut the fuck up already. You don't know jack shit about Bmore and you don't know jack fucking shit about Cummings' district. Stick to tightening up your Trump kneepads and put on your Trump lipgloss and assume the position to serve your racist authoritarian asswipe.

Eat a fucking dick.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

So you'e got nothing. Noted.

Since you've taken it upon yourself to defend the Mereman, I'll ask you: Was Trump wrong? What part of his rant was racist? Link it, fuckstick. Bal'more IS a shithole.

Sack up cunt. Move to Orangeville (oh, the irony) and prove me wrong. You have nothing to offer our society anyway, and nobody would miss you when they find your stupid, junky ass face-down in a back alley dumpster. Do the board a favor and kill yourself.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Truman wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:44 am So you'e got nothing. Noted.

Since you've taken it upon yourself to defend the Mereman, I'll ask you: Was Trump wrong? What part of his rant was racist? Link it, fuckstick. Bal'more IS a shithole.

Sack up cunt. Move to Orangeville (oh, the irony) and prove me wrong. You have nothing to offer our society anyway, and nobody would miss you when they find your stupid, junky ass face-down in a back alley dumpster. Do the board a favor and kill yourself.
Oh yeah? Why isn't he calling Detroit or Milwaukee shitholes? You know, two shitholes in two states he can't afford to lose in 2020? Oh that's right, it's because he has no chance of winning Maryland anyway.

Trump's a coward and he's been one his whole life, just like you.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Answer the question, you disingenuous fuck: Is Baltimore a shithole or isn't it? And what about Trump's tweets were racist? You got nothing because you ARE nothing.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s the use of the terms dirty and infested repeatedly when talking about people of color and not at other times when your average meth or oxy den is likewise dirty and rat infested, coupled with his history of doing these same things discriminately towards these same people. The fact that he then turned around and projected racism onto the target of his racism is yet another nail in his racist coffin.

Not that you are actually going to understand any of that. He didn’t call him a mvscal so he is all good.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

You're projecting, Mereman. You're suggesting Trump said something he didn't say. Try that in court, counselor, and let us know how that works for you. The fact you equate "rat infested" with black folks speaks volumes to your own inherant racism.

I'll ask you again: Was Trump wrong about Baltimore? And while youre at it, please link us up to the exact tweet that proves his take was racist. Put up or shut up, fascist.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What did I say that he didn’t say? Do you have to lie about everything?
I’m not equating them I am pointing out that every time he uses those words it’s against people of color. Can you even read?
And you can pull the 88nazis card and project your fascism onto me but you have no actual evidence I’m a fascist.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Still can't find the tweet, I see...

Let's review, Mereman:

If you say Baltimore ISNT a rat infested shithole, you're defending a rat-infested shithole. And if you agree Baltimore is a rat-infested shithole, you're agreeing with our president. Ain't this fun? Let's do the MSM next!