Re: AOC lets her inner freak flag fly

Post by Kierland »

There is no way he knows that.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:05 pm
Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:43 pm Doesn't matter which party occupies the White House. This is a bad situation.

These are the children of people illegally entering the country. Anyone got a suggestion as to how to handle the kids?

I didn't think so.
You do realize it is not illegal to come to the US and ask for asylum, right?
That doesn’t mean we ask their name and get a fingerprint or three and turn them loose inside the US.

What we should do is something similar to what we do with customs and immigration in some foreign countries. Set up asylum centers in these countries and make the decision prior to these people getting to the US border.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

These guys are trying to lobby AOC because they don't want their jobs as waiters being converted to minimum wage ($15 hr), plus tips. They claim that the restaurant where AOC used to work as a bartender in NYC closed because of increased overhead brought about by higher wages. They also claim in the pacific NW where the policy has been implemented, workers had their hours cut.

I understand the waiters position. The get cash tips and then claim their "earnings" at the end of the year and are able to dodge a bit of a tax load.

Last edited by Joe in PB on Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:19 am What we should do is something similar to what we do with customs and immigration in some foreign countries. Set up asylum centers in these countries and make the decision prior to these people getting to the US border.
Rack
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fake news.
Their rent was 3.8 mil.
27% of gross.
The min wage would have added half a mil.
They closed months before the increase even took effect.
That is how you use facts, but go ahead and post more BS you BSing BSer.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And you can’t post a logical take? What’s your point dipshit?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:34 pm Sure, but asylum seekers and their kids can't just mosey on into Dubuque and settle down right away.
Dubuque would be lucky to have them.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sudden Sam wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:30 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:45 pm And you can’t post a logical take? What’s your point dipshit?
Do you have a solution as to what to do with their kids while asylum seekers' status is being determined?
Give them a reasonable court date and OR them.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

If Dubuque would be so lucky to have them, why not bring them all to the District. Further those of you who feel similar can put up a bond to ensure they show up for their court dates. You can also help them secure lodging and employment. Basically you become their sponsor and are legally “on the hook” for them until their court date. Then after the court decides, and they are here legally or are deported your bond money is returned. They fail to show, you lose the money and possibly more if they can’t be located.

Sure seems easier to set up asylum centers in foreign countries where many of the asylum seekers travel thru, ie México.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag 88nazis.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:36 pm If Dubuque would be so lucky to have them, why not bring them all to the District. Further those of you who feel similar can put up a bond to ensure they show up for their court dates. You can also help them secure lodging and employment. Basically you become their sponsor and are legally “on the hook” for them until their court date. Then after the court decides, and they are here legally or are deported your bond money is returned. They fail to show, you lose the money and possibly more if they can’t be located.
We have IMMEASURABLE numbers of "illegal" immigrants living in the District and the DC metro area and you know what I'm happy to have them here.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:06 am
We have IMMEASURABLE numbers of "illegal" immigrants living in the District and the DC metro area and you know what I'm happy to have them here.
Why sure you are. They cutting into your jizz mopping action ? or they fucking up the machines in your laundry mat ? Somebody has to do that shit work you are too fucking lazy and stupid to do. May as well be them.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It can be done. If you have three times as many judges doing twice as many cases, that clears it in two years. We cleared tens of thousands parole hearings in a few weeks after Valdivia.
If they lose they get deported why does it matter how many per month? Congress won’t fund the courts and Cheetolini needs to feed the racist base so here we are.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

What would be a solution?

I dunno...perhaps out of the $700/day per prisoner the for-profit concentration camps errrrrr "detention centers" get they could give out toothbrushes & soap?

But go ahead & melt about what these places are called instead of calling for sanitary conditions.

Do you RWNJ's realize that these children have heartbeats?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Why do you have to lie about everything? Team D is not my team, unlike you and your jock riding of Don the Con.
As far as more judges, you mean the budget Cheetolini signed had no money for more IJs? Sounds like he doesn’t care or is a bad negotiator.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

They want to increase it using .2% of their requested budget.
Problem solved.
Move along little orange lemmings.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

At the risk of glass dicking myself (sup, Sudden Sam?), AOC is denying the crocodile tears she shed over the vacant parking lot while dressed up with her crew all in white. She claims her emotions were real. :meds:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio ... n-facility
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rooster wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:27 am At the risk of glass dicking myself (sup, Sudden Sam?), AOC is denying the crocodile tears she shed over the vacant parking lot while dressed up with her crew all in white. She claims her emotions were real. :meds:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio ... n-facility
Fake news

How do you like them apples?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I’m sure her emotions were real when her rental car was impounded. I am sure that would be upsetting. Remember she told us she didn’t have any money, which could make both renting another car or getting the current one out of the impound lot difficult.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:15 pm I’m sure her emotions were real when her rental car was impounded. I am sure that would be upsetting. Remember she told us she didn’t have any money, which could make both renting another car or getting the current one out of the impound lot difficult.
WTF are you babbling about now fatty?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Poor Screwy. More facts that crumble his worldview.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Poor Lefty, filled with bile and hate for minorities and the poors.

Sam, here's a legitimate news source. Take a note VVVVVVVV

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... eparations
Trump’s interview coincided with a string of reports about children held in substandard condition in Border Patrol facilities, including a New Yorker article on Saturday that described flu and lice outbreaks going untreated, and children sleeping on cold floors. The hashtag #CloseTheCamps was trending Sunday on Twitter.

“They’re really coming up for the economics,” Trump said of the stream of migrants attempting to enter the U.S. “But I ended separation. I inherited separation from President Obama.”

That isn’t true. While President Barack Obama’s administration detained migrant children who entered the U.S. alone, it didn’t have a policy to separate children from caregivers when they crossed the border together.

That practice emerged in 2018, under Trump, after his then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions issued a policy known as “zero tolerance” that called for all migrants who crossed the border outside official ports of entry to be arrested and detained.

Trump ended family separations with an executive order in July 2018 after bipartisan outrage among the public and lawmakers, though there have been periodic reports that the practice continues less systematically.

The host of “Meet the Press,” Chuck Todd, said that Trump has made conditions in U.S. detention centers worse for children by scaling back recreation and education services.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Screwey is the only one who's come close to explaining how neo-liberal economic policy has gutted Latin America.
It's butt-fucked your country as well, but those who had little, now have practically nothing.

The IMF is a terrorist organisation.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So Screwy you are claiming Homan didn’t make those remarks? Or that the Obama Administration didn’t detain migrants?

To bad you can’t see the truth thru your racist lenses. Just think about the message you and your fellow liberals are sending poor AMERICANS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

FatSeater doesn’t care if kids are being held in cages as long as he can blame the Black Guy.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Kierland wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:33 pm FatSeater doesn’t care if kids are being held in cages as long as he can blame the Black Guy.
He's a fat, corpulent, giant baby who's only aim in life is to indulge himself and pamper himself like a teen debutante.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Fucking baby boomers.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:55 pm Fucking baby boomers.
Fucking update your spreadsheet. That or did you just prove your lack of intelligence?
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

That children are being held in cages is not a blight on our country’s conscience. It is both a purposeful choice by their parents who willfully brought them here and a far sight better than what they are ostensibly being taken from in that they are safe, secure, being fed, and eventually, will be reunited with the parents who brought them to this point.

We can wring our hands about the circumstances of the situation, but under scrutiny the alternative is unquestionably worse. We place ourselves in their situation and find the accommodations lacking, but the reality is these parents, given the same circumstances with the knowledge of what was to happen, would do it all over again with the same results. Why? Because those “cages” are so much better than what lies behind them in the places these illegal immigrants come from.

That there are people who believe that these children are suffering beyond all measure just highlights how good we have it here and why the parents of these kids are willing to subject their own progeny to these supposedly horrible conditions.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:59 pm
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:55 pm Fucking baby boomers.
Fucking update your spreadsheet. That or did you just prove your lack of intelligence?
All too easy, Marty.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:55 pm

He's a fat, corpulent, giant baby who's only aim in life is to indulge himself and pamper himself like a teen debutante.

It sounds like he's on the opposite end of the economic fat scale compared to Porky.

Would that rule out Porky as a possible eating partner?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Rooster wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:20 pm That children are being held in cages is...
Just part of the right wing terror campaign to try and keep out the brown people.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:50 pm https://sports.yahoo.com/fifa-womens-wo ... 08123.html

Well - at least this happened. :lol:

Turds of a feather...
You left out the part about how she scored twice yesterday in the biggest win of the year days after telling Trump she's not going to the White House. Sounds like a giant FUCK YOU TRUMP that I've ever heard.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Kierland wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:51 pm
Rooster wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:20 pm That children are being held in cages is...
Just part of the right wing terror campaign to try and keep out the brown people.
Since you brought it up, what in particular and specificity do these “brown people” bring to the table? What is their singular talent or ability that earns them the right to come into our country uninvited when compared to, say, Japanese illegals or illegal Oxford educated Nigerians? Is it just a matter of melatonin? Or is there something inherently desirable about Mexicans, Guatemalans, and El Salvadorians?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Presidents Monroe and Raygun laid it out pretty clearly. Were you too busy being a stupid right wing tard in 9th grade?
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Wait a minute— are you invoking previous presidents’ positions to bolster your argument? Because I can cheerfully provide for you quotes from Bill Clinton and BHO where they ardently and passionately advocated for secure borders and an orderly process to the citizenship path. And, I might add, it did not include rewarding people sneaking into our country or abusing our asylum system.

What you are slyly inferring is that I am anti-immigrant when the reality is 180* out from that. I just believe that— as I mentioned to you before —like your kindergarten teacher explained, cutting in line will not be tolerated. You do that and you get sent to the back of the line or worse— you don’t get to have a turn at the water fountain.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

When you punch a kid in the face right before the queue starts to form you might want to think who really should be in line. Are you trying to tell me that 42&44 were huge disappointments? Thanks for the news flash.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

You just don’t get it, do you? It has nothing to do with D’s or R’s or even the personality cults that surround any particular president. It has to do with the the rule of law. Regardless who is in office, there should be a reverence for the order, the fairness, the blind justice that the equal application of the rule of law produces.

It astounds me that you, a lawyer, seem to have no understanding or appreciation for the underlying philosophies and reasoning that undergird your chosen profession. It continually leads me to believe you got your law degree for $99.99 online from the University of Jamaica. And this is not the first time that I have pointedly made this observation.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You mean the Women’s World Cup? The one where you can get tickets on stub hub for $50? The one in Europe where they allegedly love the game?

Yeah, turns out no one here in Europe really gives a shit either.