Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Softball Bat »

Joe wrote:Muller said/wrote what he did to placate the Democratic party...
rotf...

Really?
And why did he do that?

(this should be fun)

Joe wrote:We both know Muller could have said there is evidence of Trump wrong doing, but instead he said he couldn't exonerate Trump. When was the last time a prosecutor said anything like that in any case? Prosecutors either indict or they don't.
He very clearly explained (both in the report and then again when he spoke publicly) why he wrote what he wrote.

I'm sorry you are apparently retarded.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Joe wrote:like those who say the earth is flat
LMAO!

Hearing footsteps.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:organized criminal syndicate
Might be somewhat overstated, but is fairly accurate, imo.

The Mueller Report shows that Donald is guilty of multiple counts of obstruction of justice.
Why was he obstructing?
He continues to obstruct.

He clearly should be impeached.

Donald is stonewalling rightful subpoenas and is desperately trying to continue keeping his taxes hidden?
Why?

The behavior reeks of guilt.
We've also already seen that the man has been busted on multiple lies regarding his sordid activity.

When it all shakes out we will see, imo, that SM's take is not far off.

Trump is garbage.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:Anything from any GOPer regarding the commander in chief's assertions yesterday?
There we go...

Sen. Mitt Romney said Thursday it's "unthinkable" that a candidate for president would accept information about their political rivals from a foreign government.

Romney told reporters on Capitol Hill that he was never offered information from a foreign country the two times he's run for president, and if he had he would report the contact to the FBI.

"It would strike at the heart of our democracy to have a foreign government providing information to a campaign or a candidate of a substantial nature to try and influence an election. That would be wrong and unthinkable that any candidate for president would accept information," said Romney.

"I've run for Senate twice. I've run for governor once. I've run for president twice. So far as I know, we never received any information from any foreign government. And had we received any information, particularly from a hostile government, we would have immediately informed the FBI," Romney continued.

Trump sparked outrage on Wednesday when he said during an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos that information on his political rivals gathered by a foreign power is similar to opposition research done by a political campaign.

"It's not an interference, they have information. I think I'd take it," said Trump. "If I thought there was something wrong, I'd go maybe to the FBI."

https://utahpolicy.com/index.php/featur ... government
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:09 pm
88 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:03 pm But there are always a few hard core kooks who will deny giving a blowjob while the cock is still in their mouth. Bleat on, Screwy.
Awesome.

:bode: :bode: :bode:
Duhron getting turned on by homosmack. Par for the course.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:12 am
SM wrote:organized criminal syndicate
Might be somewhat overstated, but is fairly accurate, imo.
Of course it is, why do you think I say it?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Donald's attempt at damage control...

I meet and talk to “foreign governments” every day. I just met with the Queen of England (U.K.), the Prince of Wales,
the P.M. of the United Kingdom, the P.M. of Ireland, the President of France and the President of Poland. We talked about
“Everything!” Should I immediately call the FBI about these calls and meetings? How ridiculous! I would never be trusted
again. With that being said, my full answer is rarely played by the Fake News Media. They purposely leave out the part that
matters.

-Don

:lol:

The buffoonery is simply overwhelming.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Good riddance to Sarah Fuckabee Sanders.

One of a very long string of liars to stand at the press podium.

She is one of the most egregious liars, however.

The slot will no doubt be filled by another blatant liar.

Meet the new boss...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:55 am Because you cannot provide any evidence that would make anyone sane conclude such a thing. So you just throw out the dumb ass unsupported bullshit and pray to god some moron like Flat Erf comes around to lick it off the floor.
Your head is buried so far up Trump's ass you are blind to the rampant corruption and criminality that is taking place in front of our very eyes.

Nothing fishy going on here! Just your average joe on a normal business trip patronizing his preferred hotelier in DC.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... c44b0ec9a8
A wealthy Iraqi sheikh who urges a hard-line U.S. approach to Iran spent 26 nights at Trump’s D.C. hotel

In July, a wealthy Iraqi sheikh named Nahro al-Kasnazan wrote letters to national security adviser John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo urging them to forge closer ties with those seeking to overthrow the government of Iran.

Kasnazan wrote of his desire “to achieve our mutual interest to weaken the Iranian Mullahs regime and end its hegemony.”

Four months later, he checked into Trump International Hotel in Washington and spent 26 nights in a suite on the eighth floor — a visit estimated to have cost tens of thousands of dollars.

It was an unusually long stay at the expensive hotel. The Washington Post obtained the establishment’s “VIP Arrivals” lists for dozens of days last year, including more than 1,200 individual guests. Kasnazan’s visit was the longest listed.

“We normally stay at the Hay-Adams hotel,” Kasnazan, 50, said in a recent interview with a Post reporter in Amman, Jordan, where he lives in a gold-bedecked mansion and summons his servants by walkie-talkie. “But we just heard about this new Trump hotel in Washington, D.C., and thought it would be a good place to stay.”

Kasnazan said his choice of the Trump hotel was not part of a lobbying effort, adding that he came to Washington for medical treatment at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, about 45 miles away. Kasnazan, who socialized with State Department officials while in Washington, has set up several new companies in hopes of doing business with the U.S. government.

His long visit is an example of how Trump’s D.C. hotel, a popular gathering place for Republican politicians and people with government business, has become a favorite stopover for influential foreigners who have an agenda to pursue with the Trump administration.

A gallery of would-be foreign leaders — including exiles and upstarts who cannot always rely on a state-to-state channel to reach Trump’s government — have been gliding through the polished lobby of the Trump hotel since it opened in 2016.

A few weeks before Kasnazan checked in, a pair of exiled Thai prime ministers spent the night. A few weeks after, a Post reporter saw a Ni­ger­ian presidential candidate holding court in the lobby. None stayed as long as Kasnazan, the leader of an order of Sufi Muslims who said he served as a paid CIA informant in the run-up to the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003.

These visits offer proximity to Trump’s political orbit — as family members, advisers and fans regularly pass through the hotel and snap selfies in the lobby — while putting money into a hotel the president still owns.

“We saw all the Trumpers,” said Entifadh Qanbar, a Kasnazan spokesman and aide who was frequently with him at the hotel. “Many ambassadors, many important people. We didn’t talk to them, but we saw them in the hallways.”
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:55 am Because you cannot provide any evidence that would make anyone sane conclude such a thing. So you just throw out the dumb ass unsupported bullshit and pray to god some moron like Flat Erf comes around to lick it off the floor.
https://www.propublica.org/article/trum ... mar-a-lago
How Taxpayers Covered a $1,000 Liquor Bill for Trump Staffers (and More) at Trump’s Club

In April 2017, Chinese President Xi Jinping visited Mar-a-Lago, President Donald Trump’s Palm Beach, Florida, estate and club, for a two-day summit. While Xi and his delegation stayed at a nearby hotel, Trump and his advisers stayed at the peach-colored, waterfront resort.

That evening, Trump and a dozen of his closest advisers hosted Xi and the Chinese delegation in an ornate dining room where they ate Dover sole and New York strip steak. Those sorts of lavish, formal gatherings are expected for a major bilateral summit.

But then there are less formal events. At some point later that evening, a group repaired to Mar-a-Lago’s Library Bar, a wood-paneled study with a portrait of Trump in tennis whites (titled “The Visionary”) hanging nearby. The group asked the bartender to leave the room so it “could speak confidentially,” according to an email written by Mar-a-Lago’s catering director, Brooke Watson.

The Secret Service guarded the door, according to the email. The bartender wasn’t allowed to return. And members of the group began pouring themselves drinks. No one paid.

Six days later, on April 13, Mar-a-Lago created a bill for those drinks, tallying $838 worth of alcohol plus a 20% service charge. It covered 54 drinks (making for an average price of $18.62 each) of premium liquor: Chopin vodka, Patron and Don Julio Blanco tequilas and Woodford Reserve bourbon. Watson’s email did not specify how many people consumed the alcohol or who the participants were. (It stated that she was told the participants included then-strategist Steve Bannon and then-deputy chief of staff Joe Hagin. Bannon, who has said he stopped drinking years ago, said he didn’t drink at Mar-a-Lago and didn’t recall the episode. Hagin did not respond to requests for comment.)

The bill was sent to the State Department, which objected to covering it. It was then forwarded to the White House, which paid the tab.

The unusual cocktail hour underscores a unique push and pull in the current administration: Donald Trump’s White House pays a bill and Donald Trump’s club reaps the revenue. (It’s unclear if the White House asked any of those drinking to reimburse the government; the White House declined to comment.)

The premium liquor costs are only the beginning of government spending at Mar-a-Lago that emerges in hundreds of pages of receipts and email correspondence between Trump Organization employees and staffers for the State Department, which oversees presidential diplomatic travel and works with the Secret Service and White House. The emails show that the president’s company refused to agree to what was essentially a bulk-purchase agreement with the federal government, and that it charged the maximum allowable federal rate for hotel rooms. The Trump Organization could be obstinate when it came to rates for, say, function rooms at Mar-a-Lago, a problem that was eased when the president signed a law lifting the maximum “micro-purchase” the government can make.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Trump and his campaign encouraged, sought to benefit from, and worked to conspire with a foreign power’s sweeping effort to corrupt and degrade our political system. Time to wakey wake, pal.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Yet you ignore Hillary and her campaign paying a foreign national for untrue dirt on Trump....
Not to mention Muller couldn't find any proof Trump colluded with Russia, but he did find the above.

Oh yeah, Russian meddling in our political system was known during the Obama administration, and Barry chose to do nothing....but....but TRUMP........

No politician is perfect, but for you the Republicans can do no right and Democrats can do no wrong.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:00 pm Pure bullshit. Can’t you read? There is no evidence supporting that take at all.
The Mueller Report is overwhelming evidence supporting that take. I thought you read it? Not that it matters, you'd still apply your Trump lipstick.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

For 88traitor and Joe Bloe

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Fine and dandy, but there are numerous loopholes, including those that George Soros has been abusing for decades.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/20 ... n-legally/

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Joe in PB wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:08 pmNot to mention Muller couldn't find any proof Trump colluded with Russia
1. Mueller didn't make conclusions about collusion, dimwit. He clearly wrote in the report that he could not establish that there was... criminal conspiracy.

2. Donald told the world yesterday that his FBI director is wrong, and that if approached by a foreign country who is offering info on an opponent, the FBI need not be alerted. He welcomes such input from foreigners. He claims "everyone does it."

lol

You are one of the dimmest bulbs around.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Didn't Hillary seek out foreign nationals for dirt on Trump? Even paid for it? But that's not an issue? But...but...Trump, yeah he's a real travesty. The fact of the matter is our entire political system is a travesty. Compromised by money, it's almost certain that elements in all 3 Federal branches have been bought and paid for. Trump is the least of my worries.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Obama DOJ said they wouldn’t bring charges against Her.

Obama allowed his organized crime syndicate to dig up dirt on a private citizen to help Her win the election.

The Clinton Crime Syndicate took millions from foreign governments when she was in office. Not surprisingly the payments ended when Her left government.

But but Trump
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:00 pm
Pure bullshit. Can’t you read? There is no evidence supporting that take at all.

Russia tries to sew discord in US elections. To do that, they try to prop up the party/candidate that is supposed to lose. Trump was supposed to lose, remember? You are as dumb as Flat Erf.
What he said about taking help if offered in 2020 is evidence he did it in 2016. Well if you know anything about crim law it does.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Escaped Mental Patients: "I have proof of Trump's vile misdeeds!"

88: "Okay, let's see it."

Escaped Mental Patients: "I don't NEED proof! The truth is self-evident!"

:|
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

88 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:32 am Go suck a thermite cock.
Whoa

:shock:

Let me dust off the "Mean Crown" and hand it to 88...

:shock:
Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

.088 wrote:Mueller said while the term “collusion” was included in the document that authorized him to conduct an investigation, there is no legal concept of collusion in federal law. Accordingly, he used criminal conspiracy as the basis for making charging decisions. And he concluded that there was no evidence that any American, including no one associated with the Trump campaign, engaged in any form of criminal conspiracy with the Russian government or with agents of Russia. How do you spin that into Mueller found Trump was guilty of something relating to Russia?
He doesn't have to be guilty of something related to Russia in order to 1) be guilty of a crime and/or 2) be impeached for his conduct.

Anyone can read the report and see that Trump obstructed justice on multiple occasions.

I'm sorry you chose to be an idiot.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

.088 wrote:You are a joke. He didn’t say he would take “help”. He said that if someone offered oppo dirt, he would look at it, and that anyone in his position would do exactly the same thing, which is true. Go suck a thermite cock.
There was one answer Don needed to give G. Stephanopoulos.

Answer: Of course I would immediately call the FBI if a foreigner offered me info on my opponent.

Period.
The end.

He failed miserably and you've got a belly full of orange cum.

Good job!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

poptart: "Evidence of Don The Con's guilt is clearly indicated in the Mueller Report."

88: "Where exactly?"

poptart: "You are a stupid jerk and you smell and you are a homo"
Why don’t you just STFU.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:32 am
Kierland wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:20 am

What he said about taking help if offered in 2020 is evidence he did it in 2016. Well if you know anything about crim law it does.
You are a joke. He didn’t say he would take “help”. He said that if someone offered oppo dirt, he would look at it, and that anyone in his position would do exactly the same thing, which is true. Go suck a thermite cock.
Oh yes “oppo” doesn’t help so it isn’t help which is why he would take it. Nobody but crim fucks like you would take it. It’s illegal u fucking red cock sucking POS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You saw the boat.

88BrokenRosterPOS voted for a child.

But emails.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:48 am poptart: "Evidence of Don The Con's guilt is clearly indicated in the Mueller Report."

88: "Where exactly?"

poptart: "You are a stupid jerk and you smell and you are a homo"
That's not the conversation.

Volume II of the Mueller Report shows multiple instances of obstruction of justice on the part of Donald Trump.
.088 knows this.

That's why he diverts to this...

.088 wrote:Hillary
rotf...

And he tries to weasel around it, like this...
.088 wrote:How do you spin that into Mueller found Trump was guilty of something relating to Russia?
To which I posted...

He doesn't have to be guilty of something related to Russia in order to 1) be guilty of a crime and/or 2) be impeached for his conduct.
Anyone can read the report and see that Trump obstructed justice on multiple occasions.

- poptart

https://medium.com/@dojalumni/statement ... b7691c2aa1

600+ former fed prosecutors all agree that if Donald was not president he would already be facing multiple felony charges for obstruction of justice.

.088 knows this.

He typifies the soulless, frightening group of blots on humanity who have chosen to follow this current president right off the cliff.

A classic dumbass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Check this out, particularly 2:10 to 2:45.

Don almost loses it when George presses him (rightfully so) on obstruction.

Lard ass looks about ready to stroke out.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I've never moved the goalposts, 'tard.

Too much orange jizz has rotted away at what brain you have left remaining.

The Mueller report describes several acts that satisfy all of the elements for an obstruction charge: conduct that obstructed or attempted to obstruct the truth-finding process, as to which the evidence of corrupt intent and connection to pending proceedings is overwhelming. These include:

· The President’s efforts to fire Mueller and to falsify evidence about that effort;
· The President’s efforts to limit the scope of Mueller’s investigation to exclude his conduct; and
· The President’s efforts to prevent witnesses from cooperating with investigators probing him and his campaign.

Attempts to fire Mueller and then create false evidence

Despite being advised by then-White House Counsel Don McGahn that he could face legal jeopardy for doing so, Trump directed McGahn on multiple occasions to fire Mueller or to gin up false conflicts of interest as a pretext for getting rid of the Special Counsel. When these acts began to come into public view, Trump made “repeated efforts to have McGahn deny the story” — going so far as to tell McGahn to write a letter “for our files” falsely denying that Trump had directed Mueller’s termination.

Firing Mueller would have seriously impeded the investigation of the President and his associates — obstruction in its most literal sense. Directing the creation of false government records in order to prevent or discredit truthful testimony is similarly unlawful. The Special Counsel’s report states: “Substantial evidence indicates that in repeatedly urging McGahn to dispute that he was ordered to have the Special Counsel terminated, the President acted for the purpose of influencing McGahn’s account in order to deflect or prevent scrutiny of the President’s conduct toward the investigation.”

Attempts to limit the Mueller investigation

The report describes multiple efforts by the president to curtail the scope of the Special Counsel’s investigation.
First, the President repeatedly pressured then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to reverse his legally-mandated decision to recuse himself from the investigation. The President’s stated reason was that he wanted an attorney general who would “protect” him, including from the Special Counsel investigation. He also directed then-White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus to fire Sessions and Priebus refused.

Second, after McGahn told the President that he could not contact Sessions himself to discuss the investigation, Trump went outside the White House, instructing his former campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, to carry a demand to Sessions to direct Mueller to confine his investigation to future elections. Lewandowski tried and failed to contact Sessions in private. After a second meeting with Trump, Lewandowski passed Trump’s message to senior White House official Rick Dearborn, who Lewandowski thought would be a better messenger because of his prior relationship with Sessions. Dearborn did not pass along Trump’s message.

As the report explains, “substantial evidence indicates that the President’s effort to have Sessions limit the scope of the Special Counsel’s investigation to future election interference was intended to prevent further investigative scrutiny of the President’s and his campaign’s conduct” — in other words, the President employed a private citizen to try to get the Attorney General to limit the scope of an ongoing investigation into the President and his associates.

All of this conduct — trying to control and impede the investigation against the President by leveraging his authority over others — is similar to conduct we have seen charged against other public officials and people in powerful positions.

Witness tampering and intimidation

The Special Counsel’s report establishes that the President tried to influence the decisions of both Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort with regard to cooperating with investigators. Some of this tampering and intimidation, including the dangling of pardons, was done in plain sight via tweets and public statements; other such behavior was done via private messages through private attorneys, such as Trump counsel Rudy Giuliani’s message to Cohen’s lawyer that Cohen should “sleep well tonight, you have friends in high places.”

Of course, these aren’t the only acts of potential obstruction detailed by the Special Counsel. It would be well within the purview of normal prosecutorial judgment also to charge other acts detailed in the report.

We emphasize that these are not matters of close professional judgment. Of course, there are potential defenses or arguments that could be raised in response to an indictment of the nature we describe here. In our system, every accused person is presumed innocent and it is always the government’s burden to prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt. But, to look at these facts and say that a prosecutor could not probably sustain a conviction for obstruction of justice — the standard set out in Principles of Federal Prosecution — runs counter to logic and our experience.

Sincerely,

600+ former fed prosecutors

But .088, the orange jizz burping internet nazi knows better.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I don’t see where Hill did anything wrong with the pee dossier, because she didn’t win so I have not looked into it much. That being said if she did then lock her up. You see I’m not a sycophant like you. Don the Con clearly obstructed or attempted to obstruct justice and should be locked up at the very least.

And as you have been told before he is not allowed to fire the FBI director for ANY reason. Can’t fire him if Don the Con shoots his mail carrier and the fbi director is investigating it. There are many other examples but one proves you are a brownshirted thug.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:31 pm You read 60 political hacks’ opinions about the Mueller Report in the Mueller Report? You really suck at this.
Nice white flag you orange dick sucking, yellow bellied, brown shirted, red menace.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:I don’t see where Hill did anything wrong with the pee dossier, because she didn’t win so I have not looked into it much. That being said if she did then lock her up. You see I’m not a sycophant like you. Don the Con clearly obstructed or attempted to obstruct justice and should be locked up at the very least.

And as you have been told before he is not allowed to fire the FBI director for ANY reason. Can’t fire him if Don the Con shoots his mail carrier and the fbi director is investigating it. There are many other examples but one proves you are a brownshirted thug.
Where the fukk did you go to law school?

If I point a gun at your melon and fire, but you duck at the last instant, does that mean I walk on attempted murder charges?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 brain cells,
I can respond more in-depth when I’m not at my phone but basically what you are saying is he can kill 6million Jews and he would have to be impeached to be held accountable. Oh and you called me a nazi. Do I have that about right?

Cockaholic,
What are you babbling on about now? What does Att murder have to do with obstruction of justice?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

some fukking idiot that allegedly attended law school wrote....
I don’t see where Hill did anything wrong with the pee dossier, because she didn’t win
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You really are an idiot. Care to post the rest of the sentence you cock chugging jackboot?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

All righty, dumbfukk......
I don’t see where Hill did anything wrong with the pee dossier, because she didn’t win so I have not looked into it much.
I didn't go to law school, but I do have a basic grasp of the English language.

From that sentence, I get that you think she did nothing wrong....because what she did wrong, did not achieve its desired goal.

You then forgot an apostrophe, but I'm not one to throw stones 'round here, on that topic.

You then state you "have not looked into it much".

Funny, you've been obsessed with this topic since election night, but can't be bothered with looking into the event that was used to kick the witch hunt off?

You really are a special kind of tard. You might possibly be dumber than you are dishonest. Jury's still out on that one.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s not what kicked off the investigation.
As far as what I said: I don’t see any evidence she knew, but if you have it I will read it; I have not looked into it much because she lost and is therefore not worth my time. Not sure how I can make that easier for your dumb ass to understand.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

The patently stupid idea is that Trump should take any information which discredits his enemies and opponents and give it to FBI agents like...
...Peter Strzok and Lisa Page?

Uh, no. And until the national police and intelligence agencies have terminated openly hostile employees and agents to any particular party or person, their reputation will remain shit speckled like The Midget’s phallic brass bedpost.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Most of the Fibbers I know are right wing tards so have at it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And you are willing to point out the part of the USC which backs up your nazi beliefs?

“Don the Con is above the law, oh yeah and you are the authoritarian.”

88goodlittlenazis