I have just one question for Big Papi.....

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: I have just one question for Big Papi.....

Post by Kierland »

Name one time I was ever asked for a link and didn’t provide it you tiny anal leaking gov tit sucking moron?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:22 pm You of all people asking for a link to back something up that somebody said. You have NEVER posted a link for any of the shit you sling. you just ignore them. I doubt you even know how to create a link. Fucking hilarious.
Go fuck yourself you two piece slinging government tit sucking coward.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:27 pm Name one time I was ever asked for a link and didn’t provide it you tiny anal leaking gov tit sucking moron?
There were several times in the Goober/Whisky thread alone.

Keep lying little litigator.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nobody needs to provide links to things said on this broad to them just because they are too pickled to remember what happened you misshapen circus freak.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:43 pm Nobody needs to provide links to things said on this broad to them just because they are too pickled to remember what happened you misshapen circus freak.
Oh how very convenient for you. Get caught, just deflect with another lie. You weren't just talking to Goobs, you were talking to the BOARD. Your words. You were repeatedly asked for links. You dodged, lied and pissed yourself like the little, yellow, spineless piece of shit you are.

Everybody remembers. Now link it up or off yourself.

Fukkin' insignificant gnarled troll.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:27 pm Name one time I was ever asked for a link and didn’t provide it you tiny anal leaking gov tit sucking moron?
Having a little identity crisis there you little fucking jerk off ? Read the post you stupid fuck, I was calling out Screwed in the Ass, who I know is your best butt buddy, but I was not addressing your pitifully stupid ass.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:53 pm
Derron wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:22 pm You of all people asking for a link to back something up that somebody said. You have NEVER posted a link for any of the shit you sling. you just ignore them. I doubt you even know how to create a link. Fucking hilarious.
Go fuck yourself you two piece slinging government tit sucking coward.
Hit home there did it ?? Nice melt..Go change your diaper, you had to shit yourself with that rant.
Derron
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:30 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:43 pm Nobody needs to provide links to things said on this broad to them just because they are too pickled to remember what happened you misshapen circus freak.
Oh how very convenient for you. Get caught, just deflect with another lie. You weren't just talking to Goobs, you were talking to the BOARD. Your words. You were repeatedly asked for links. You dodged, lied and pissed yourself like the little, yellow, spineless piece of shit you are.

Everybody remembers. Now link it up or off yourself.

Fukkin' insignificant gnarled troll.
Because I provided my arguments. He white flagged them. It’s not my responsibility to say it again for the pickled moron. So what? I’m supposed to provide them AGAIN for the leather faced goon? How many times is enough you deformed tard?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:37 pm
Having a little identity crisis there you little fucking jerk off ? Read the post you stupid fuck, I was calling out Screwed in the Ass, who I know is your best butt buddy, but I was not addressing your pitifully stupid ass.
It was a shot across your stupid bow you gov tit sucking yellow dog.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:55 pmI've visited every other region of the country other than the northeast.

How did you like Portland and Medford and Redding?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:49 pm
Derron wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:37 pm
It was a shot across your stupid bow you gov tit sucking yellow dog.
Now it was not. You jumped off your step stool straight into a pile of dog shit, slipped and fell in the dog shit, and then got it in your widdle mouth and now you are all bent about it. You just fucked up plain and simple, something you are very good at.
Derron
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag you tiny yellow fuck.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Back to the original topic, Big Papi, the rumor I am hearing is this was a hit on him because he was either caught or thought to be banging some drug cartel boss’ wife/girlfriend. If this is true, you have to question how much common sense Papi has.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Rooster wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:17 am Back to the original topic, Big Papi, the rumor I am hearing is this was a hit on him because he was either caught or thought to be banging some drug cartel boss’ wife/girlfriend. If this is true, you have to question how much common sense Papi has.
The fact that he is hanging in the DR when he is more or less the king of New England, shows a lack of common sense.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You mean like in Charlotte in 2016? The last actual “race riot” in the US?
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Why don't you start concentrating on the cases you're going to lose today and save the hate for the courtroom? Your constant negativity and caustic personality can't be good for your or your loved ones health.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You really are an idiot you white flag waving racist pig.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

A cop shot a black kid and the riot had more to do with the fact that people thought a white cop did it. Nothing so see here, we love our Blacks, move along.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:05 pm It’s hilarious how the midget is trying to convince himself that he actually cares about blacks. :lol:
Oh, but he does! He LOVES him as much black cock as he can get. Of course, it was probably a black cop who spurned his affections, thus the hatred.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

How is third grade treating you?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:04 pm How is third grade treating you?
How is the shitty diaper treating you?
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Kierland wrote:You really are an idiot you white flag waving racist pig.
Yet its your posts that confirm your quote is a accurate description of you.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:31 pm Nothing so see here, we love “our” Blacks, move along.
Our? Yeah thats clearly not racist.
Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

Sudden Sam wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:49 pm
Dinsdale wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:23 am
Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:55 pmI've visited every other region of the country other than the northeast.
How did you like Portland and Medford and Redding?
I haven't been to every state in the union! I think I'd love Oregon. Closest I've been to your neck o' the woods was Wyoming.
Speaking of racists, you must hate Germans if you are that close to Nebraska and not as much as a hi-de-ho..
Stinking Reb! :wink:
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I drove a lap around Nebraska in an RV trip a little over a decade ago. It's not that I have anything against the place. Just couldn't think of any possible reason to go there. I am sure it is a very nice place to live, just boring. Must be dreadful when 'husker football is down.

States I have yet to step foot in are Alaska, Nebraska and N. Dakota.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

States I have stepped foot in, just because I happened to be close enough and figured, what the hell, might as well cross the bridge just to say I was there, include Washington and Arkansas.

States I have actually lived in for any period of time are CT, VA, TN, FL, IL.

Would move back to TN in a heartbeat. Wish I never let the OL talk me into moving back to the U&R.

Wouldn't mind doing winters in FL, but wouldn't want to live there year round.

VA was OK, but doubt I'd go back. Too much fukking traffic in the Tidewater area.

I can say with a good deal of confidence, I will never live in IL again. One winter in that shithole was enough while I was in the Navy. And IL is probably the one state run worse than CT.
Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:29 pm I drove a lap around Nebraska in an RV trip a little over a decade ago. It's not that I have anything against the place. Just couldn't think of any possible reason to go there. I am sure it is a very nice place to live, just boring. Must be dreadful when 'husker football is down.

Must admit, for someone that hasn’t been to Hooterville, you have very accurate insight to the landscape.
Nebraska is boring, miserably hot and humid in the summer, and resembles Siberia in the winter.
Strange thing is, it grows on you. The people are dumb nice, to a fault...Omaha and Lincoln are two of the cleanest, safest cities you’ll find anywhere.
I’ve been to both coasts, Cali to Massachusetts, good chunk of New England, Texas to North Dakota, throw in Florida Georgia Tennessee Ohio. Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, Illinois, Indiana.
Utah Colorado Wyoming...and all states in between the above mentioned..and those that border Nebraska..
England, Germany, France, Holland, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland ...Oh Canada..Mexihole.. any ole way, I have never seen anything more beautiful than the Sandhills in Nebraska. Virtually untouched by human hands. Vast lushness which seems to reach forever. Wildlife varieties that are unimaginable. Shhhhh..don’t tell anyone.

The Husker’s return to football relevance is liken to Christian’s hope for the return of the Messiah...it’s what keeps people here functioning..without NU football..Nebraska would be parking lot.
Hope remains eternal.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

^^^ Shouldn't have left the Big 12
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:47 am ^^^ Shouldn't have left the Big 12
They got pissed that OU sided with Texas and Texas ATM. They lost all their influence and it didn’t sit well. Prop 48 being on of them.

There inability to beat some mediocre Texas teams also stung.

The money is better in the B1G but they may have won a few conf titles had they not left.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

So I have just one question for Little Midget. Can a black man be racist for taking on a street name that denigrates Asians? One of the men being accused of being involved with Big Papi’s shooting goes by the nick “The Chinaman.”

Sounds rayciss to me.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:09 pm
Mikey wrote:
Papa Willie wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:09 am
And if he was in San Fagiego, he wouldn’t have a home. Don’t y’all have a higher homeless population than San Fagcrisco? Talk about pitiful! :lol:
Out here we call them “campers.”

And I don’t live in San Diego, BTW.
Campers! Now that’s funny. Felch2 is a camper - without a doubt!
He really, really loves camping.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

C.mon. you leemin' liptards, don't you know the back story here? Big Papi was apparently making the beast with two backs with the local police chief's wife...got the picture?...and it's just standard payback, and seven g's is as cheap a deal as you'll find anywhere.. :meds:
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So now the official story is "whoops, shot the wrong dude. Sorry, papi."

:lol:

yeah, sure he did. Happens all the time in the DR.