NO SURPRISE: Shithole California on Track to Lose Congressional Seat After Census

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

NO SURPRISE: Shithole California on Track to Lose Congressional Seat After Census

Post by Joe in PB »

When I moved here it was cool to live in California. Obviously the Democratic agenda isn't necessarily good for recent college grads, or middle class Americans. It's not bad though if you're an illegal alien or drug addict.

Shithole California on Track to Lose Congressional Seat After Census

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited by Joe in PB on Mon May 13, 2019 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: NO SURPRISE: Shithole California on Track to Lose Congressional Seat After Census

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:51 pm When I moved here it was cool to live in California. Obviously the Democratic agenda isn't necessarily good for recent college grads, or middle class Americans. It's not bad though if you're an illegal alien or drug addict.

Shithole California on Track to Lose Congressional Seat After Census

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Love it or leave it already
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: NO SURPRISE: Shithole California on Track to Lose Congressional Seat After Census

Post by Left Seater »

schmick wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 1:11 am If the legal immigrant question is added to the census California will lose several congressional seats. All dims. That's the reason the librhoids are fighting that question being on the census.
This is correct. Libs have an attitude of who cares when it comes to illegals voting, so might as well let them if they are going to vote for Dems.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

There are a lot of things to like about California, the weather, the beach, beautiful mountains.....

The main point of this thread is Californian citizens deserve better. Clean up the downtown areas of SF, LA, etc. Arrest drug addicts and give them a choice of jail or rehab, which San Diego is starting to do now. Eliminate sanctuary cities and deport illegal aliens. Ditch the high speed rail to nowhere. Move from a far left platform to a moderate platform. Stop writing laws that are unnecessary, instead figure out how to enforce existing laws. Figure out how to do more with less, as opposed to raising or adding new taxes every year. Most of all govern in a way that benefits a majority of citizens, and stop putting the Democratic party ahead of the country and citizens.

California would be a much better place if those things were accomplished, and that's what our politicians should be striving for.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Left Seater wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 1:43 am
schmick wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 1:11 am If the legal immigrant question is added to the census California will lose several congressional seats. All dims. That's the reason the librhoids are fighting that question being on the census.
This is correct. Libs have an attitude of who cares when it comes to illegals voting, so might as well let them if they are going to vote for Dems.
That is something you'd regret since its easy to lie about. Once the Dems get a super majority across the country. then we'll see a national Democratic party dictatorship.....
Last edited by Joe in PB on Tue May 14, 2019 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

That was sarcasm.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 1:53 am
Left Seater wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 1:43 am
That is something you'd regret since its easy to lie about. Once the Dems get a super majority across the country. then we'll see a national Democratic party dictatorship.....
Left Seater wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:01 am That was sarcasm.
So that means you don't actually believe that Libs have an attitude of who cares when it comes to illegals voting. There's hope for you yet.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

For most of yall anyway. We do know a good number have the who cares attitude including some who post here.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Not me. They have absolutely no right to vote.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

The librhoids in California won't go for this because it will take away the very thing that is the most essential in their life. Power, they want power, they want to control everything that everyone else can do and they want to get rich off of being in control.
Newscum is proof of that, instead of supporting the Presidents border wall, newscum goes to el salvador so he can tell the people there to come to California where their health care and food will be provided by tax payers. Now he is going to tax electric and hybrid cars by raising the registration of them thousands of dollars because electric and hybrid cars don't buy gasoline or as much gasoline, which newscum now has taxed so much that the state average for a gallon of gasoline is well over 4 dollars.

Californians are constantly screwed over by the politicians here, politicians who, when you ask everyone you meet, nobody even voted for.
Next up is his split roll and hopeful elimination of Prop 13.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Joe in PB wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 1:50 am There are a lot of things to like about California, the weather, the beach, beautiful mountains.....

The main point of this thread is Californian citizens deserve better. Clean up the downtown areas of SF, LA, etc. Arrest drug addicts and give them a choice of jail or rehab, which San Diego is starting to do now. Eliminate sanctuary cities and deport illegal aliens. Ditch the high speed rail to nowhere. Move from a far left platform to a moderate platform. Stop writing laws that are unnecessary, instead figure out how to enforce existing laws. Figure out how to do more with less, as opposed to raising or adding new taxes every year. Most of all govern in a way that benefits a majority of citizens, and stop putting the Democratic party ahead of the country and citizens.

California would be a much better place if those things were accomplished, and that's what our politicians should be striving for.
Don’t forget guns. Freedom loving law abiding people needs lots and lots of guns with no restrictions on them or the ammo they consume.
Cock o' the walk, baby!