Bernie is playing dirty

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Bernie is playing dirty

Post by BSmack »

Biden is a corporatist traitor and a plagiarist to boot. Whatever is done to make him crawl back to whatever hole he lives in is fine with me.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Take the old trash out.

Both of them.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

88 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:52 amGrandpa’s do that creepy shit. It is what they do.

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:44 am
88 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:52 amGrandpa’s do that creepy shit. It is what they do.

Rack it.

Goober is as old... as Porky is FAT.

That's a BUNCH !
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

A couple of recent additions.

Baker’s Bourbon is one of four bourbons that comprise Jim Beam’s Small Batch Bourbon Collection. The others in the series are Basil Hayden’s, Knob Creek, and Booker’s Bourbon. Baker’s falls third in line proof-wise, with Basil Hayden’s and Knob Creek carrying lower proofs and Booker’s being proofed the highest of the four.

Baker’s Bourbon is named after Baker Beam, grandnephew of the legendary Jim Beam.
7 years old, 107 proof. Excellent sipping whiskey. Not a big fan of their flagship whiskey, but I have all four of the Beam small batch collection, and they are all very good.

This bourbon was shipped overseas for many years, and only started showing up on US shelves a few years ago. $80 is not all that much for a 15-year-old whiskey. It is incredibly smooth. I would rather see it bottled at a higher proof than 86, but this is good shit.

I still have every bottle in the photo above (Marty's post), but the Taylor may need to be replaced soon, and the J Henry is getting down there as well.

Cheers.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Bourbon selection isn't as good in San Diego. I can probably get Baker, been looking for Bookers Kitchen Table or some of the other special variants without luck. I did find a bottle of Stagg Jr which I like quite a bit.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I have this bottle of Booker's.

Master Distiller Notes

Booker’s “Bluegill Creek” batch is made up of barrels from four different rack houses and five different production dates. It is bottled at 128 proof and was aged for 6 years, 5 months and 28 days. It was unseasonably warm even by Kentucky standards on the day that I selected the barrels for this batch, and it brought me back to the hot summers that my Dad, Booker Noe, and I spent together fishing for bluegill. When selecting this batch, I wanted something that could be enjoyed in the summer heat while staying true to Booker’s Bourbon standards, and I think Dad would be proud of how “Bluegill Creek” turned out.
Incredibly good sippin' whiskey at 128 proof. I bought this bottle shortly before Beam changed the price from $60 to $100. As much as I like this bourbon, I will never buy another bottle until they roll back the price. Just an unconscionable money grab.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s all crap.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Stick to subjects you know something about. Like where to find a nice pair of jeans with a 19-inch inseam.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:22 pm Stick to subjects you know something about. Like where to find a nice pair of jeans with a 19-inch inseam.
He might try this site..they seem to have a pretty good selection of shit for growth stunted motherfuckers like him.

http://www.ksginfo.org/clothes.html
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

This "Grandpa" doesn't roll that way. There's even a time when you tell your daughter that she's too heavy to sit on your lap. All just common sense, especially if cameras are there.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Goober McTuber wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:22 pm Stick to subjects you know something about. Like where to find a nice pair of jeans with a 19-inch inseam.
Whoa. The alchy is bringing his A game today. RACK the epcot Levi blast.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Can you even get a 19 inch inseam off the shelf? I suspect he just buys knickers or capris.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Goober McTuber wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:22 pm Stick to subjects you know something about.
I know it’s all crap and so do you. But keep lying to yourself and playing grown up.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice to see the mouth breathers out in droves. The best is tiny jumping on your bandwagon. What a bunch of dumbfucks.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I agree with Kierland, whisky is fucking disgusting. Unlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pm Unlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
A refined pallet? Did you sand it down or something?

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:27 pm
Goober McTuber wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:22 pm Stick to subjects you know something about.
I know it’s all crap and so do you. But keep lying to yourself and playing grown up.
Oh sure, little feller, I'd spend hundreds of dollars buying stuff that tastes awful so I could feel grown up. You are a moron.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pm I agree with Kierland,
Of course you do. You two faggots been fucking each other up the ass for years now. Nothing new there.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Goober McTuber wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:45 pm I'd spend hundreds of dollars buying stuff that tastes awful so I could feel grown up.
Nobody said you were smart. I already proved to you that you don’t like it, but of course you can’t refute any of it so you just blather on about how much you like it. Props I guess.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:41 am
Goober McTuber wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:45 pm I'd spend hundreds of dollars buying stuff that tastes awful so I could feel grown up.
Nobody said you were smart. I already proved to you that you don’t like it, but of course you can’t refute any of it so you just blather on about how much you like it. Props I guess.
You proved that I don't like it? You are a straight up fucking liar.

Melty, quit begging for attention. That's just pathetic.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:51 pm
Goober McTuber wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:26 pm
Shhhhhhhh. Shut your face. Pay attention to your midget task!
Melty, open your face. It's time for your sucking task. It's what you do best.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Goober McTuber wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:26 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:41 am
You proved that I don't like it? You are a straight up fucking liar.

I laid out all of the reasons you don’t like it. None of which you refuted. It’s not my fault your brain is as pickled and wrinkled as your skin and you can’t remember.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pm whisky is fucking disgusting. Unlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
So don’t drink it. But why try to tell those who do like it that it is disgusting? Just drink what you like and leave the other stuff for other people.

What does your refined “pallet” enjoy?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:09 pm I laid out all of the reasons you don’t like it. None of which you refuted. It’s not my fault your brain is as pickled and wrinkled as your skin and you can’t remember.
I guess I missed this epic post where you explained how I don't like something that I've enjoyed for years, you tiny little moron. Feel free to link that up.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You didn’t miss it, you replied saying my facts were opinions. Then I blasted you with a “nice white flag” you stupid pickled fuck.
Short term memory shot much?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You are a lying little fuck. I said I didn't like Scotch whisky. You said "see, you don't like whisky". You are a ridiculous little twat. End of story.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Good god your brain is pickled. I pointed out a lot more than just that one thing, and you couldn’t even get that right. Scotch is different than whiskey the way IPA is different than lager. Fuckin leather faced goon.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You're a lying little fuck.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The thread even had your name in the title and you can’t remember posting in it? Whiskey is not only gross but it has pickled your brain and leathered up your skin to a point that you can’t remember things that happened a few weeks ago and you look like road kill. What an idiot.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:47 pm There are cripple fights - and then Goobs and the midget give us a cripple fight that take the term to an entirely new level...
We should probably move this thread to the short sports forum
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:55 pm The thread even had your name in the title and you can’t remember posting in it? Whiskey is not only gross but it has pickled your brain and leathered up your skin to a point that you can’t remember things that happened a few weeks ago and you look like road kill. What an idiot.
If you feel you actually proved that I don't like whiskey link it up. Or shut the fuck up. You lying pint-sized pinhead.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Why? Because you are too pickled to remember? So I can waste my time after you post another white flag and completely dismiss everything I posted? No thanks. Now go swill more vile crap you stupid wet brained idiot.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You declared that whiskey is gross.
Kierland wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:27 am Nobody would drink it if it didn’t make you drunk therefore nobody would make it. Just because you are stupid enough to deal with it’s vile taste and not even catch a buzz doesn’t mean anyone would make such small amounts.

Whiskey is gross, intrinsically, using the evidence provided in this thread.
There was no evidence in the thread. Just poorly constructed arguments by a lying pint-sized pinhead. Lots of people enjoy whiskey in moderation. Of course for a lying pint-sized pinhead, moderation would involve drinking it by the thimbleful.

You offered your opinion that whiskey is gross. You never proved a damn thing. Which is your standard MO.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You can bury your head in the bottle but I clearly made arguments in the thread. You dismissing them instead of addressing them is just par for the course for idiots that have no leg to stand on. Saying people enjoy it is not an argument, it’s a conclusion but then you are too dumb to even know how to address points
You might be a last word hoar but your words suck ass. Just like Whiskey.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:54 pm You can bury your head in the bottle but I clearly made arguments in the thread. You dismissing them instead of addressing them is just par for the course for idiots that have no leg to stand on. Saying people enjoy it is not an argument, it’s a conclusion but then you are too dumb to even know how to address points
No, you made stupid assertions. Saying that people enjoy it in moderation IS an argument to your stupid assertions that it's vile, gross and people only drink it to get drunk.

Go fuck yourself, shorty. You have to stand on a stepstool to accomplish this.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:04 pm Goobs, you familiar with these distillers?

https://www.lostspirits.net/

They are producing rums and whiskeys from old recipes.
Yes, from what I've read the whiskeys are quite old and of varying quality. They won't say where they come from and for me, that's a deal-killer.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Goober McTuber wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:45 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:54 pm You can bury your head in the bottle but I clearly made arguments in the thread. You dismissing them instead of addressing them is just par for the course for idiots that have no leg to stand on. Saying people enjoy it is not an argument, it’s a conclusion but then you are too dumb to even know how to address points
No, you made stupid assertions. Saying that people enjoy it in moderation IS an argument to your stupid assertions that it's vile, gross and people only drink it to get drunk.

No it’s a conclusion. The question is: do people enjoy Whiskey?
Saying yes they do is the sloppiest stupidest way to try and answer it. You provide no REASONS why it’s true. I provided many REASONS why it’s not true. Your dumb pickled ass just said it’s true because I say it’s true. Why? Because you are a dumb fuck, but don’t forget to add some more appearance smack that isn’t even true. How does it feel to be on par with the rest of the mouth breathers?
If you had any game you would post counter arguments, but you can’t because there aren’t any.
Last word hoar indeed.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kierland wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:15 am
Goober McTuber wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:45 pm

No it’s a conclusion. The question is: do people enjoy Whiskey?
It has everything to do with nose, palate and finish. The fact that this has to be explained to you is ample evidence of why you don't like it. Stick to your white wine spritzers, you lying, pint-sized, pinhead, nancy-boy.

BTW, your opinions/assertions do not equal REASONS. Again, go fuck yourself.