Bravo, NY!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Bravo, NY!

Post by Wolfman »

How can anyone go to work each day and their job is killing babies? I pray for the innocents.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

This pretty much sums up the morality of the Left.

Taxing the last 1% of a baby’s birth with 100% death.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

This is the purest definition of separating children from their families right at the border.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

All this measure did was to codify the tenets of the Roe decision in state law and to put said code as a part of the state health code.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Someone's gotta take out the trash. Are you angry at the garbage man, too?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote:This is the purest definition of separating children from their families right at the border.
We all know you want these babies born so you can incarcerate them. Or perhaps starve them or exploit them. It's the GOP way.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

No need for any of that when you can just cut to the chase and authorize REDRUM.

Sounds like an easy Final Solution.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Black and Hispanic abortion rates far exceed the proportions to their total numbers. By FAR.

If you really hated minorities, you wouldn't be taking a right-to-life position...you'd be throwing haymakers at abortion clinic protesters.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

BSmack wrote:codify the tenets
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:Black and Hispanic abortion rates far exceed the proportions to their total numbers. By FAR.

If you really hated minorities, you wouldn't be taking a right-to-life position...you'd be throwing haymakers at abortion clinic protesters.
Of course...Buttsy, 88, Lefty, Carson, Derron, Rooster etc... would gladly sponsor/foster... :meds:
Go Bucs, Gators
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Do you re-read your own posts occasionally?
Go Bucs, Gators
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Someone's gotta take out the trash. Are you angry at the garbage man, too?
It would have been a good decision for your mother to make. But since your Daddy is Donald Trump and he pumped yo mama full, and you are his spawn, with him being pro life and all your ass was saved from the coat hanger. Good for you and sucks for the rest of us.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: It would have been a good decision for your mother to make. But since your Daddy is Donald Trump and he pumped yo mama full, and you are his spawn, with him being pro life and all your ass was saved from the coat hanger. Good for you and sucks for the rest of us.
:lol:

What can I say? This was funny.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote:
L45B wrote:This pretty much sums up the morality of the Left.

Taxing the last 1% of a baby’s birth with 100% death.
Preventing the spread of defective genes is a tremendous plus if you ask me.
Fat slob from the land of inbred mutations says what?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:All this measure did was to codify the tenets of the Roe decision in state law and to put said code as a part of the state health code.
Don't sugar coat this, dipshit. This has fukk-all to do with Roe v Wade, which I happen to think would have made a fine Amendment, but, as 88 said, is a shit POTUS decision.

It is now fully legal to murder babies, so long as they are on the wrong side of the uterine wall.

I suppose spray does have a point. They are taking out future liberals. Still doesn't make it right.

Perhaps this sort of savagery will finally get all sides to come to the table and do this right. An amendment guaranteeing abortion rights in the first trimester, maybe even a bit further, but also protecting the right of a viable child to not be murdered. And yes, it is murder. Any baby past 7 months can live just fine outside the womb. Trouble is, some of them would just be an inconvenience.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Papa Willie wrote: You fuck children.
"I prefer the term tenderly loved."

Sincerely,

Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

smackaholic wrote:Any baby past 7 months can live just fine outside the womb.
Midget Lawyer has the brain of a toddler and he's been doing fine for a few decades now.

Why don’t you just STFU.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Walls are imoral, but murder 30 seconds before birth is fine?

Liberals are such a mess. Look no further than Bucmonkey that wants to make an arguement about fostering. Way to attack a straw man. Why not look into why so many babies from minorities are murdered? This has zero to do with 88 or I, yet you want to try to make this our problem. Typical liberal.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:Any baby past 7 months can live just fine outside the womb. Trouble is, some of them would just be an inconvenience.
Anything after 24 weeks requires a healthcare professional to verify that the pregnancy is either not viable or that the pregnancy constitutes a threat to the life of the mother. So stick that in your stupid pipe and smoke it up.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Any baby past 7 months can live just fine outside the womb. Trouble is, some of them would just be an inconvenience.
Anything after 24 weeks requires a healthcare professional to verify that the pregnancy is either not viable or that the pregnancy constitutes a threat to the life of the mother. So stick that in your stupid pipe and smoke it up.
Is that part of the law? Does the "life of the mother" need to be in question? I doubt it. As for viability, it would seem that if the child is not viable, well things will pretty much work out without legal meddling.

If it actually reads "health of the mother", then it is bullshit, as that is a broad statement that means nothing. Childbirf, by definition, is a minor health risk. But I think stats would show that childbirf is a lesser risk than late term abortion.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:If it actually reads "health of the mother", then it is bullshit, as that is a broad statement that means nothing. Childbirf, by definition, is a minor health risk. But I think stats would show that childbirf is a lesser risk than late term abortion.
Well, get your stats out and prove it.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim