Our acting attorney general

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Our acting attorney general

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Is a con man and a grifter, but that just makes him a perfect fit for this organized crime administration full of grifters and con men. But of course, none of this really matters because Trump picked him specifically to kill the Mueller investigation, which is just fine according to 88braincells and Left Seater because the president is above the law, they believe.

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/qvq ... e-products

ACTING AG MATT WHITAKER WORKED FOR A COMPANY THAT HAWKED “TIME TRAVEL” TECHNOLOGY AND OTHER INSANE PRODUCTS
Matthew G. Whitaker, the acting attorney general of the United States, spent over a year on the advisory board of an “invention-promotion scam” firm that hawked Bigfoot paraphernalia, “masculine toilets,” and underwear with sophisticated marketing pitches like: "How are your balls feeling today?"

Whitaker’s unprecedented placement atop the Department of Justice has drawn outrage from legal experts on both sides of the aisle who argue his appointment is unconstitutional and threatens the independence of special counsel Robert Mueller, whom he now technically oversees.

But his work for World Patent Marketing — a company shut down by a federal judge this year after it was accused by the Federal Trade Commission of running "a scam that has bilked thousands of consumers out of millions of dollars" — has also sounded the alarm among politicians and legal officials. The company is under investigation by the FBI, according to the Wall Street Journal.

“It’s never a good thing when a law enforcement officer was employed by a company that’s under federal criminal investigation — much less the nation’s chief law enforcement officer,” said Renato Mariotti, a former prosecutor turned white-collar defense attorney.

“World-renowned physicist, author, and scholar Dr. Ronald Mallett believes time travel is possible, perhaps within the next decade…. World Patent Marketing has partnered with Dr. Ronald Mallett to make his vision a reality,” the company wrote in a caption on its Vimeo page.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Re: Our acting attorney general

Post by Kierland »

Nothing to see here, move along.

Sin
88BrokenRoosters
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

:lol:
I get what you're saying, but seriously, who is that dumb that you would buy into a company that is shilling time travel? People who buy into AGW perhaps? Yeah, maybe we should protect those feeble minded consensus driven rubes.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Rooster wrote:I get what you're saying, but seriously, who is that dumb that you would buy into a company that is shilling time travel?
Probably people who think the earth is fl@t.

:)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Next up...Pam Bondi :lol: Trump's bimbo...enjoy
Go Bucs, Gators
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

LOL ...”every one of them is much smarter than you.”

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Too bad so many punches were pulled during that discussion.
"I see everything twice!"
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Smackie Chan wrote:Too bad so many punches were pulled during that discussion.
I didn’t pay much attention to the discussion in the second half of the clip but was mainly interested in O’Donnell’s opening. It seemed obvious that he was intentionally being over the top snarky, but also spot on IMO. The guy is way out of his league and possibly settling himself for a serious fall.

If there’s another side I’d be interested in hearing it, other than “I don’t know him but I’ve been told that he’s outstanding” or “well Mueller wasn’t confirmed by the Senate.”
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Mikey wrote:I didn’t pay much attention to the discussion in the second half of the clip
That was the best part.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I’ll have to go back and revisit.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Smackie Chan wrote: That was the best part.
Dude I know you're retired and all, but 20 minute videos? Get out of here.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
I would usually never even start watching it, but I turned the sound down on the tube while watching football last night & listened to it. It's the type of content that would give you wood.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
I would usually never even start watching it, but I turned the sound down on the tube while watching football last night & listened to it. It's the type of content that would give you wood.
They were talking about chicks with dicks?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Goober McTuber wrote:They were talking about chicks with dicks?
No, just dicks.