The Stupids

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

The Stupids

Post by FiatLux »

I was going to give you retards a pass the last 3 weeks.

All of you retards took the teams that were playing Cal in the pick em's the last 3 weeks.

Being that all of you are too stupid to make enough money to live here. I gave you a pass.

After 3 straight weeks... I can't give you tards the benefit of the doubt any longer.

If Cal had half the offense of LSU... and NEVER allowed a starting SEC quarterback to transfer to Cal for academics.

Cal would roll Alabama in CFB playoff... and the former Cal player who is now the defensive coordinator for Alabama.

I guess I need to Rack Alabama for paying over $1 million a year for a Cal guy to be their D coordinator.

too funny !
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: The Stupids

Post by Dinsdale »

Cal has improved quite a bit -- ever since they hired an Oregon boy as coach.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

FiatLux wrote: If Cal had half the offense of LSU... Cal would roll Alabama in CFB playoff... and the former Cal player who is now the defensive coordinator for Alabama.
So if Cal had half the offense of a team that Alabama shut out, they would somehow "roll Alabama"?

Makes perfect sense.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

You got me there, m200L.

Week 10, I picked Wazzou to cover and it didn’t happen.

But hey, Cal still lost.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Killian wrote:
FiatLux wrote: If Cal had half the offense of LSU... Cal would roll Alabama in CFB playoff... and the former Cal player who is now the defensive coordinator for Alabama.
So if Cal had half the offense of a team that Alabama shut out, they would somehow "roll Alabama"?

Makes perfect sense.

Being that you live in the MIDWEST... and are not very bright. I have to give you a pass.

Cal doesn't have an offense... you MORON.

It's hyperbole.

UNREAL.