The tolerant Left

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: The tolerant Left

Post by Mikey »

I read about that and am not down with that kind of shit at all.

Not that Tucker doesn't deserve it, but still not cool.

And it wasn't last night. It was Wednesday night. As usuaulm, you're somewhere between a day and a decade behind on your news.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Broke down the front door ?? Free fire zone at that point. Teach them fucking terrorists not to do that.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Derron wrote:Broke down the front door ?? Free fire zone at that point. Teach them fucking terrorists not to do that.
Apparently Tucker wasn’t home at the time but if he was he probably would have been hiding in the closet with his OL. He’s basically a huge pussy who talks really tough when he’s in front of a camera.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Apparently Tucker wasn’t home at the time but if he was he probably would have been hiding in the closet with his OL. He’s basically a huge pussy who talks really tough when he’s in front of a camera.
So a lot like Duhron?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Mikey wrote: Apparently Tucker wasn’t home at the time but if he was he probably would have been hiding in the closet with his OL. He’s basically a huge pussy who talks really tough when he’s in front of a camera.
So a lot like Duhron?
Yeah but he carries off the bow tie look a lot better.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Seems the Carlson family was one well-timed sprinkler system away from having a bunch of limp tulips laying around in their yard.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote:Gated communities are becoming more and more popular, I'm shocked people like Tucker Carlson doesn't live in one.
You're right. When you spout hateful, inflammatory, racist rhetoric it's probably a good idea to live in a gated community.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dick Fuckington
Crack Whore

Post by Dick Fuckington »

You are one of the anti-fascist fascists who have tiny biceps and get yelled out by your mom when you get home to the basement at her house I bet. Fucking Faggot.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dick Fuckington wrote:You are one of the anti-fascist fascists who have tiny biceps and get yelled out by your mom when you get home to the basement at her house I bet. Fucking Faggot.
No one said you had to like it
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Screw_Michigan wrote:You're right. When you spout hateful, inflammatory, racist rhetoric it's probably a good idea to live in a gated community.
Sounds like you would have a good idea if Tucker’s hedges need trimmed or not this weekend.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
So a lot like Duhron?
Kick my front door down and see who is a pussy you worthless bitch.
Derron
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy who literally let a guy rob a business right in front of him WHILE he was armed.
Fucking pussy.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
schmick wrote:Gated communities are becoming more and more popular, I'm shocked people like Tucker Carlson doesn't live in one.
You're right. When you spout hateful, inflammatory, racist rhetoric it's probably a good idea to live in a gated community.

So you have set up your refrigerator box inside the gates of a gated community?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
When you spout hateful, inflammatory, racist rhetoric it's probably a good idea to live in a gated community.
But since you are a jizz mopper you cannot afford to live in a gated community so , so you just keep spewing your hateful, inflammatory and racist rhetoric to anybody who will listen. Plenty of other TDS people out there to listen to you.
Derron
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: But since you are a jizz mopper you cannot afford to live in a gated community so , so you just keep spewing your hateful, inflammatory and racist rhetoric to anybody who will listen. Plenty of other TDS people out there to listen to you.
News flash, dipshit: Most people can't afford to live in a gated community, nor would I want to. I'm not afraid of my neighbors or interacting with whatever GOP boogeymen you prefer at the moment: balcks, latinos, immigrants, etc.

The only people speaking hateful, inflammatory and racist rhetoric are you, Tucker Carlson, and your ilk.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

He doesn't have a panic room? I thought all GOP firebrand luminaries had panic rooms. The DeVos' do.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Screw_Michigan wrote:The DeVos' do.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Kierland wrote:Says the guy who literally let a guy rob a business right in front of him WHILE he was armed.
Fucking pussy.
So you want to throw out your troll bait in this thread too midget ??

You taking lessons from Fucked in the Ass about being a little playground bitch ? You are wrong on all levels on this, but I don't expect you to understand situations like that since you are so fucking tiny you cannot even hold a gun much less be trained in how to use it or how to deal with a situation that might require you to defend yourself.

One look at you and a criminal wants to start a midget bowling game and it is all over then.

What would you have done in the situation you screaming monkey ?

Nice spreadsheet work BTW.
Derron
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I would not have curled up in a pool of my own piss and let him walk away, while I was armed.
You are clearly not the metaphorical good guy with a gun, you are just a yellow dog.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Derron wrote: But since you are a jizz mopper you cannot afford to live in a gated community so , so you just keep spewing your hateful, inflammatory and racist rhetoric to anybody who will listen. Plenty of other TDS people out there to listen to you.
News flash, dipshit: Most people can't afford to live in a gated community, nor would I want to. I'm not afraid of my neighbors or interacting with whatever GOP boogeymen you prefer at the moment: balcks, latinos, immigrants, etc.

The only people speaking hateful, inflammatory and racist rhetoric are you, Tucker Carlson, and your ilk.
Could you do us all a favor and post a link to an example of Tucker saying anything remotely racist? I mean, he's on TV pretty much every night. It should be pretty easy.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: News flash, dipshit: Most people can't afford to live in a gated community, nor would I want to. I'm not afraid of my neighbors or interacting with whatever GOP boogeymen you prefer at the moment: balcks, latinos, immigrants, etc.
All kinds of fake news in that take. First off your neighbors would also live behind the gates. So any gates wouldn’t keep them from you or from interacting with them. Do you even know what the term neighbor means? Second you spout all kinds of hateful inflammatory racist rhetoric.

Finally I do understand though that you personally may not want to live in a gated community. I mean the laughs and pointing when you loaded up your laundry and headed to the laundromat would probably hurt your snowflake feelings.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Could you do us all a favor and post a link to an example of Tucker saying anything remotely racist? I mean, he's on TV pretty much every night. It should be pretty easy.
Dude you are a racist and won’t admit it. Why would anyone waste anytime trying to prove to you that someone else was racist?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Could you do us all a favor and post a link to an example of Tucker saying anything remotely racist? I mean, he's on TV pretty much every night. It should be pretty easy.
Dude you are a racist and won’t admit it. Why would anyone waste anytime trying to prove to you that someone else was racist?
So, you got nothing either.

Big surprise there.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No I explained why you wouldn’t listen to the answer. Unless you are willing to admit your obvious racism, why bother?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Kierland wrote:I would not have curled up in a pool of my own piss and let him walk away, while I was armed.
You are clearly not the metaphorical good guy with a gun, you are just a yellow dog.
So if the threat was not directed at you, you would have just blasted him and called it good. You could call yourself a jack booted thug, but you cannot find jack boots in size 03 and with the velcro straps your little fat ham fisted fingers need to secure them.
Derron
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I have drawn a weapon, 2 times in the last 30 years. The last time less than 9 months ago when a convicted 2nd degree murderer was about to commit attempt murder and aggravated robbery at an adjoining business and walked past our front door with a silenced 1911 in his hand. So once again you are wrong, I have needed one. Go fuck yourself now.
Pussy.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Kierland wrote:
I have drawn a weapon, 2 times in the last 30 years. The last time less than 9 months ago when a convicted 2nd degree murderer was about to commit attempt murder and aggravated robbery at an adjoining business and walked past our front door with a silenced 1911 in his hand. So once again you are wrong, I have needed one. Go fuck yourself now.
Pussy.
So what is wrong with that anyway ?

Midget.
Derron
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

^^^Racist
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

And tiny just validated Schmicks point.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:And tiny just validated Schmicks point.
You--not racist, just selfish.

Schmick--Racist as all fukk.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Make no mistake BrokenSeater is a racist.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote:And tiny just validated Schmicks point.
I could point out a 1000 reasons why so and so is a racist but since YOU are a racist I would be wasting my time.
Dude if mvskkkal won’t admit it, why would you?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Melt on tiny snowflake. When you have no take, just scream racist. How sad.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Left Seater wrote:Melt on tiny snowflake. When you have no take, just scream racist. How sad.
He is trolling because that is all he has. No take, and being the little miserable cocksucking piece of shit he is, all he can do is throw monkey shit around and see if it sticks. New nic, same lame shit.
Derron