Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Cesar Altieri Sayoc, Jr. - Gitmo jumpsuit fitting soon

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nice deflection, false flag asswipe.

#MAGAbomber
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Obviously a Pelosi sycophant.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Way to go 88..you posted a fake story that gives Screwey and jsc wood first thing in the day, now they can obsess more.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote:Way to go 88..you posted a fake story that gives Screwey and jsc wood first thing in the day, now they can obsess more.
Please, continue acting like this isn't a cult or anything. You and your boy are cancers on our great nation.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
Mikey wrote:Obviously a Pelosi sycophant.
But he's an immigrant. Why would you be such a racist? :P
I never said anything about his immigration status or his race. Seems pretty obvious that you're the racist here.
Why does that not bowl me over in surprise?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Papa Willie wrote:
Mikey wrote:Obviously a Pelosi sycophant.
But he's an immigrant. Why would you be such a racist? :P
No he's Native American.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:So if he's found guilty - I'm for the death penalty. What says you, Mikey & Screwdy?
Guilty on what charge?

If stupidity was a capital crime you would have been dead years ago.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Jsc810 wrote:Clearly, having a President who encouraged violence against the media, who celebrated a Congressman who was convicted of a crime against a member of the media -- clearly that had nothing to do with this at all.
No, it didn't. It's a fucking lunatic with a mental health problem.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Killian wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:Clearly, having a President who encouraged violence against the media, who celebrated a Congressman who was convicted of a crime against a member of the media -- clearly that had nothing to do with this at all.
You talking about the perp or the Pres?
Or both?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote: No, it didn't. It's a fucking lunatic with a mental health problem.
Of course, the next page in the GOP Trumpster excuse playbook---he is mentally ill.

So predictable.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Killian wrote:
Then what be a good idea if we had a president who spoke in reasonable language and maybe didn't try to trigger the mentally unbalanced. When you you speak of someone as an enemy instead of loyal opposition, you cannot complain when somebody takes you up on that language. Ask Henry II of England.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Killian wrote: No, it didn't. It's a fucking lunatic with a mental health problem.
Of course, the next page in the GOP Trumpster excuse playbook---he is mentally ill.

So predictable.
This isn't even controversial or partisan, you dipshit. James Hodgkinson also has a mental health problem.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Decent chance this guy lives next door to Garth Algar, in the neighborhood of those who owe someone a huge favor.
Last edited by L45B on Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Killian wrote:
This isn't even controversial or partisan, you dipshit. James Hodgkinson also has a mental health problem.
Cut Screwey some slack -- he's an idiot.

If it wasn't Trump, something else would have set the guy off. Anyone who thinks otherwise is profoundly ignorant of mental health issues.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Killian

Post by Killian »

BSmack wrote:
Killian wrote:
Then what be a good idea if we had a president who spoke in reasonable language and maybe didn't try to trigger the mentally unbalanced. When you you speak of someone as an enemy instead of loyal opposition, you cannot complain when somebody takes you up on that language. Ask Henry II of England.
So honest question here. Was Obama responsible for Micah Johnson shooting at police officers, killing 6 and wounding more than 10? He stated he wanted to kill white cops. This was a day after Obama spoke at length about police brutality and said that Americans should feel outrage these types of episodes because they are rooted in racial discord.

No, of course he wasn't responsible for someone who was mentally unstable deciding to kill white cops.

Same logic applies here.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote: So honest question here. Was Obama responsible for Micah Johnson shooting at police officers, killing 6 and wounding more than 10? He stated he wanted to kill white cops. This was a day after Obama spoke at length about police brutality and said that Americans should feel outrage these types of episodes because they are rooted in racial discord.

No, of course he wasn't responsible for someone who was mentally unstable deciding to kill white cops.

Same logic applies here.
I'm sorry. Did Obama tell anyone to beat up his political opposition and that he would pay their legal fees?

But go on, continue with your white grievance.
Killian

Post by Killian »

You can't answer a single, honest question. Sad!

To answer your question, I have no idea, probably not. What's your point?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Trump tells his supporters that he'll pay their legal fees if they get arrested following physically attacking protesters.

What part about that can you not sink into your non Notre Dame educated brain?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

When Screwey's mother asked him "so, if your friends told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?", she was quite disappointed by his answer.

That's a Screwey-level stupid argument.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Trump tells his supporters that he'll pay their legal fees if they get arrested following physically attacking protesters.

Still can't answer my question? Very Sad!

What did sink into my B1G educated brain, is the difference between singular and plural. He said to his supporters, one time, that he would pay their legal fees. And he said that nearly 3 years ago. Explain again how that quote has anything to do with a mentally ill person sending pipe bombs? I guess in your world Jodie Foster should shoulder much of the blame for Hinckley shooting Reagan? Air tight logic as always, Fredo.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:He said to his supporters, one time, that he would pay their legal fees. And he said that nearly 3 years ago.
He said it more than once.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Go ahead and link that up. In February of 2016, he said that he would pay legal fees. There's one.

Also, were the previous 10 arrests of Sayoc because of Trump? I bet that arrest in 2002 for an attempted bomb was because of the shit that Trump said.

Well done, dummy.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: 1. Has anybody noticed that ALL of the stickers must have been put on the van on the same day?
2. Think of the SoFla elements. The sun (along with daily rain) would fade those stickers almost immediately. Those are all pretty much brand new.
3. He's got pictures of Hillary and others in crosshairs - and he's not being looked at by the Secret Service or anybody else?
Troll
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Makes me recall all the incendiary rhetoric of JFK, RFK, and MLK that led people to actually murder them. This situation has a very funny odor to it. A lot like Timothy McVeigh driving a vehicle with no license plates after the OKC bombing.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:

Attempted murder on how many counts? So if he's found guilty of that, are you for the death penalty?
Some of your iodotic questions aren't worthy of an answer.

How about this one, Puppy Breath...

In what state is attempted murder a capital crime?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:

Attempted murder on how many counts? So if he's found guilty of that, are you for the death penalty?
Some of your iodotic questions aren't worthy of an answer.

How about this one, Puppy Breath...

In what state is attempted murder a capital crime?

You didn't answer my question. Should the fucker be put to sleep if found guilty? I say yes - what says you? Why is this so motherfucking hard for you to answer? After all - he was trying to kill your gods. Doesn't that count for something?
Like I said, it's a stupid fucking question because it wouldn't even be on the table. But no, OK?
Now answer my question - where is attempted murder a capital crime, and what makes your question worthy of an answer?
Nice strawman, BTW. Why do you think these people are my "gods"?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Do you think all taxes should be voluntary?
You still haven't answered that one.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Papa Willie wrote:And as far as your first question - no, it's not a capital crime.
It would have been a capital crime had one of those bombs hit paydirt.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:So Mikey, you want to coddle this guy and drink his semen for the rest of his life? Weird. Why would you think it would be a good idea to have our tax money pay for this pile of shit?

These people ARE your gods. You cry every single day about people "attacking" your gods.

And as far as your first question - no, it's not a capital crime. I think in a situation like this, it SHOULD be. It would establish a firm control over nuts, and it would definitely curve the problem. Don't you think? Animals need to be scared to do shit like this. Sad to say, but the good people of society always end up having to pay for those who are bad. Scare the fuck out of the shitasses, and maybe things like this wouldn't happen so much.

This is my problem with liberals. You fags talk a mean game ("send him to jail, send him to jail") about anybody who disagrees with you, but when it comes to punishment time, you pussy out. Quit being fucking pussies. If this guy is guilty, at least cut his fucking arms & legs off. People who are as fucked up as this guy need to have more fear installed in them before they think about doing shit like this. Comprende?
God damn, you really are a self-centered little snowflake, aren't you? Where did I complain today, yesterday, the day before yesterday, the day before that, or even the day before that about anybody "attacking my gods"?
Show me. Please.

Of course anybody dares criticize your Dear Orange Leader you immediately jump in with funny little pictures and blubber on and on about everybody else being "pussies".
You are completely obsessed with what you think other people believe, and how much you think they're "melting."
You rant about it all day every day. Seriously, take a good honest look at yourself someday. You won't like what you see.
Last edited by Mikey on Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:Image
Nice try, Melty.

As usual, you completely mischaracterize what I say just to fit your preconceived conclusions. You just love tying yourself in knots, don't you? I guess I can't do anything about that.

I'm not in favor of capital punishment. I also would not want the guy "living in a Hilton" you lying POS, or coddling criminals in any way.

He hasn't killed anybody...yet. If he does he'd probably be a good candidate for the needle, if that's your preference for punishment.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Trump tells his supporters that he'll pay their legal fees if they get arrested following physically attacking protesters.

Everyone likes to run this line of bullshit.

The asshole was more than a protester. He was at a Trump rally and attempted to shut it down by shouting over everyone. A "protester" would be outside the event protesting like a civil human.

And that doesn't even come close to the war on cops led by Obama.

Numerous cops were shot afterwards and countless black folks in the hood were shot as a result of the violence that occured because the cops said fuggit and backed away from the aggressive policing that needs to take place in crime infested neighborhoods.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Whatever you say, Melty. You've obviously got all the answers.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:Image
When are you going to show me where I complained about you "attacking my gods"?

Don't think I'll hold my breath for that.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote:Let’s just get everything down correctly.

If a rogue cop breaks the existing laws and assaults or kills a black person, all cops are racist assholes.

If a black person, brown person, or any person associated with any identified victim group of any kind does anything unlawful, that does not reflect on his/her group at all, and the person harmed in the crime probably had it coming because he/she is a privileged douche.

If a mentally ill libtard asshole shoots a gun at Republican members of Congress, nearly killing one, he is a crazy nut and the Demotards who said hateful things against Republicans (e.g. they hate you and want your children to die) have no responsibility.

If a mentally ill Conservotard asshole sends poorly constructed pipe bombs to Libtard politicians and the liberal media and others who have incessantly attacked President Trump, then President Trump is responsible for the asshole’s actions because Trump didn’t just take it.
Didn't know you really felt that way.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Papa Willie wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:And as far as your first question - no, it's not a capital crime.
It would have been a capital crime had one of those bombs hit paydirt.
Oh yeah.

I find it weird, though, that here I am wanting this guy to get fucked up (if guilty), while Mikey and Screwy want him living in a Hilton the rest of his life... :doh:

While I detest the living shit out of the people he went after, they don't deserve that shit. Hell - nobody does. Well - maybe Bobby Petrino, but that's another story.

And now Mikey's melting again. Go figure.
I'm sure this Daryl LaMonica wannabe was expecting his shit to work. Yet the threat of a death penalty didn't deter him. No, he gets the booby prize (settle down Derron), life at a Supermax facility with some real "bad hombres."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

.088 wrote:If a mentally ill Conservotard asshole sends poorly constructed pipe bombs to Libtard politicians and the liberal media and others who have incessantly attacked President Trump, then President Trump is responsible for the asshole’s actions because Trump didn’t just take it.
Trump is not responsible.

That said, his behavior is disgraceful, childish, and completely unbefitting of the office he holds.

His own supporters and his own party should have called him out a LONG time ago.

Don has degraded the presidency and the country.
It is ugly and pathetic.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

BSmack wrote:
Killian wrote:
So "if they bring a knife, we bring a gun" is acceptable rhetoric from your president in your book?

Ponderous.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Softball Bat wrote: Don has degraded the presidency and the country.
"Good."

Sincerely,
Every country that was marked for a visit by the 6th Fleet before Trump was sworn in.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

One deranged Bosnian Serb triggered WWI.
One deranged Right Wing Wacko triggered 62,984,827 of his snowflake buddies.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:

So predictable.

So when a liberal shoots up a GOP baseball practice it is the natural reaction to frustration over the GOP possibly killing a bad health care bill. And you hoped the message was received.

Turn the tables then. In your world this guy was tired of liberal something and the lib tards should learn their lesson. Right?

There isn’t a larger partisan hack on this board than you Screwy.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.