It will be fun to watch...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: It will be fun to watch...

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Roach wrote:Such great reporting
Laquan McDonald, who was shot 16 times . . .
Ok, but without context that statement is meaningless, unless trying to rile up the emotions of the weak minded. Here are the two extremes:

If he shot the guy in the back of the head 16 times, then bad on the cop he is a piece of shit.
If he shot him 16 times trying to make him stop some violent action, then good on the cop and good riddance the pest.

I have no idea if ol' Laquan was threatening the cops or not but fuk that kind of headlining. Bought and paid for 'news' just like our elected servants.
I agree. That's why Fox News sucks.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Re: It will be fun to watch...

Post by Killian »

-The kid had a knife

-He was backing away from the cops

-It was later confirmed he was high on PCP

-The cop emptied his clip into the kid, including at least one shot after he was motionless and on the ground

Those are the pertinent facts. The cop will probably be guilty of 2nd degree murder.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK