Blue Lives Matter

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Blue Lives Matter

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Good to see Dallas police planted weed on the victim in an attempt to discredit him. Not that DPD is searing the home of the perpetrator.

This is why Colin Kaepernick kneels.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

if you are really trying to be serious, this is when you lose all credibility. Planted weed? Highly unlikely. The fact the cops even went into that apartment with a search warrant is what you should be bitching about, and rightfully so. It doesn't matter if he was cooking crystal meth in that place, it was his home and he was gunned down in it.

I know this is hard for lefties, but focus on the facts. It'll get you a lot farther.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Good to see Dallas police planted weed on the victim in an attempt to discredit him.
Actually, it went down like this: Trump got wind of an up and coming black man in Dallas who, by good fortune, lived directly below a Dallas PD officer's apartment. Being the racist that he is, Trump wanted the uppity negro snuffed. Trump then called his friend Putin, and Putin arranged for the Russian Mafia to meet with the Dallas Chief of Police. The Chief met with his female officer at an out of the way diner and explained the situation to her. The plan was to enter the man's apartment and pretend she thought it was her own, and to shoot him as an intruder who failed to follow commands. They would plant the weed in his apartment to make him seem like one of your typical irresponsible pot smoking blacks who would defy police commands. It seemed like a good idea at the time, and the female officer agreed to go along with the plan. Everything was going along just fine, and it looked like the female officer was going to get away with it, until the story was taken to the local Dallas press by a concerned neighbor who was inspired by Colin Kaepernick taking a knee to do the right thing. She said, "If I wasn't a football fan, I probably would have done nothing about this."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

ML@Coyote wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Good to see Dallas police planted weed on the victim in an attempt to discredit him.
Actually, it went down like this: Trump got wind of an up and coming black man in Dallas who, by good fortune, lived directly below a Dallas PD officer's apartment. Being the racist that he is, Trump wanted the uppity negro snuffed. Trump then called his friend Putin, and Putin arranged for the Russian Mafia to meet with the Dallas Chief of Police. The Chief met with his female officer at an out of the way diner and explained the situation to her. The plan was to enter the man's apartment and pretend she thought it was her own, and to shoot him as an intruder who failed to follow commands. They would plant the weed in his apartment to make him seem like one of your typical irresponsible pot smoking blacks who would defy police commands. It seemed like a good idea at the time, and the female officer agreed to go along with the plan. Everything was going along just fine, and it looked like the female officer was going to get away with it, until the story was taken to the local Dallas press by a concerned neighbor who was inspired by Colin Kaepernick taking a knee to do the right thing. She said, "If I wasn't a football fan, I probably would have done nothing about this."
Holy shit!!!

I think you came up with the only plausible explanation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:if you are really trying to be serious, this is when you lose all credibility. Planted weed? Highly unlikely. The fact the cops even went into that apartment with a search warrant is what you should be bitching about, and rightfully so. It doesn't matter if he was cooking crystal meth in that place, it was his home and he was gunned down in it.

I know this is hard for lefties, but focus on the facts. It'll get you a lot farther.
Yes, we clearly agree that the cops went in with a search warrant in an attempt to discredit the victim.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Exactly. So why make shit up?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:Exactly. So why make shit up?
It's entirely plausible the weed was planted.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Is this your flat Earth moment?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote:Is this your flat Earth moment?
Continue to pretend it never happens.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
With a take like that it's hard to believe you're anything but a jizz mopper. Credible journalism starts with research and collecting facts, not rampant speculation to further an agenda. You have zero credibility.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm not performing jizz-mopping here you eternal dipshit. It is entirely plausible the weed was planted. Stop acting like this has never happened before.

Then go fuck yourself.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Jeeeebus fukking keeeerist, you are even stupider than normal today.

Can you 'splain to me just WTF a planted bag of weed would change?

This dumb bitch fukked up, walked into "her" apartment, 'cept she was a floor off. Whether she did it because she was drunk, tired or simply absent minded, remains to be determined.

Do you think there is someone who works for DPD who thought to themselves, "I know, I'll just throw down a bag of weed and Sue will walk free".

I am not saying that cops don't plant weed or guns or whatever, but to even bring it up in this discussion paints you as a weapons grade moron.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I think they did it to build an excuse for her that she legally entered his apartment due to the drugs.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I like jizz-mopping, I excel at tasks where I don't have to think. It is entirely plausible the weed was planted.
Yeah that's plausible, because few people smoke weed, and its justification for shooting a perp in self defense.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I'm not performing jizz-mopping here you eternal dipshit.

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I think they did it to build an excuse for her that she legally entered his apartment due to the drugs.
You realize this literally can't happen, right? You have no concept of how the law works and are entering Alex Jones territory with this one.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:I'm not performing jizz-mopping here you eternal dipshit.

:lol: :lol:
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I think they did it to build an excuse for her that she legally entered his apartment due to the drugs.
Care to elaborate on this "that nigga had a bag of weed in his sofa, so I was just doing my job" defense?

I suppose the DA is going to play along and back date a search warrant, right Einstein?

Good g0d, how do you muster the nervous system activity to continue breathing?
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

smackaholic wrote:Can you 'splain to me just WTF a planted bag of weed would change?
Joe in PB wrote:Yeah that's plausible, because few people smoke weed, and its justification for shooting a perp in self defense.
Killian wrote:You realize this literally can't happen, right? You have no concept of how the law works and are entering Alex Jones territory with this one.
Carson wrote:Is this your flat Earth moment?
And one last quote for the road:

"Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."
- Bruce Lee

Check yourself, Screwy. You are not doing well here.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screwey did not become the Bruce Lee of KYOA by giving up, ML. You should know that by now.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:I'm not performing jizz-mopping here .
Uh yeah, yes you are. It’s all you’ve ever done, peter-pushing, pig pussy polyped, piss-primed poop pirate!
In this thread, screwey is the jizz. Everyone else is the mopper.