Post by Rooster »

:lol:
RACK it.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: Trump is fucked

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote:in. You may not consider it a “serious” crime but it’s a crime nonetheless.
Like entering the country illegally ??
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Derron wrote:
Mikey wrote:in. You may not consider it a “serious” crime but it’s a crime nonetheless.
Like entering the country illegally ??
Not really.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I participated in this conduct, which on my part took place in Manhattan, for the principal purpose of influencing the [2016 presidential] election.

On or about the summer of 2016, in coordination with, and at the direction of, a candidate for federal office, I and the CEO of a media company at the request of the candidate worked together to keep an individual with information that would be harmful to the candidate and to the campaign from publicly disclosing this information … under which she received compensation of $150,000

- M. Cohen

Drumpf has major problems, to say the least.

And of course the exchange below was a blatant lie on his part.
One of many.
Too many.

Flush the turd.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I actually watched some of the Trump rally last night to see if he would say anything about Cohen or Manafort. After 45 minutes of his nonstop bleating and nonsense, I had to turn it off. You have to be a Meltspray-grade moron to be able to tolerate his insanity and inanity.

He did look especially orange, though.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:Russia, Russia, Russia.
Witch hunt, indeed.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Live look at Tards.net
88 wrote:I will answer your question honestly if you will do the same for me. And I’ll even go first.

If Mueller discovers evidence that Trump illegally evaded taxes, I would not find that sufficient to justify his removal from office. That requires high crimes and misdemeanors. The other candidate in the last election did commit multiple felonies, and I view this entire investigation as nothing short of a coup/cover up attempt. I would love to see a Mueller-style examination of every member of Her team and see how things turned out. Giant fucking nothingburger witch hunt. My 2 cents.

Now my question. If it turns out that there was an effort by the Hillary/DNC team and members of Obama’s administration to use the FISA court and other federal agency resources to try to discredit Trump both before and after the election using information they knew to be false, should they go to prison?
Lol

The GOP had four years to pin charges on Her and they couldn't get shit, despite their most desperate efforts. And it's very sad that an usually smart guy like 88's defense for Trump is "BUT BUT BHT HER IS WORSE! HER IS THE REAL CRIMINAL!"

We're only scratching the surface of rampant felonious criminality in the White House. Also remember that Cohen was the top finance director for the RNC. But you keep stomping your feet and telling us that Her is the REAL criminal.

Sorry, pal. Join us back here on Planet Earf, eventually.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:And it's very sad that an usually smart guy like 88's defense for Trump is "BUT BUT BHT HER IS WORSE! HER IS THE REAL CRIMINAL!"
He is not smart.
Not news to me.

88 wrote:I view this entire investigation as nothing short of a coup/cover up attempt.
What a magnificent 'tard.

Why doesn't Donald fire Mueller?
Fire Sessions?

Did he get a chance to fire Cohen?

88 wrote:Now my question. If it turns out that there was an effort by the Hillary/DNC team and members of Obama’s administration to use the FISA court and other federal agency resources to try to discredit Trump both before and after the election using information they knew to be false, should they go to prison?
If it turns out?
lol

Good luck.

hahahahaha!!!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

If anyone is looking for a good lawyer, I would strongly suggest that you don’t retain the services of Michael Cohen!

- Don (Twitter: 8/22/18)

A true POS.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Softball Bat, a term that I've seen to describe what could apply to your comment about why Trump doesn't fire Mueller, Sessions, et al, is kayfabe. All of this is kabuki theater, or as kayfabe is defined, drama or the storyline in professional wrestling. Trump understands the need of his target audience for a foil, a bad guy. And to eliminate this bad guy is to eliminate a necessary adversary to elevate his narrative.

I actually think that there is merit to that idea.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The president of the United States praises the convicted felon who ran his campaign because "he refused to break" and give information to prosecutors.
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
I feel very badly for Paul Manafort and his wonderful family. “Justice” took a 12 year old tax case, among other things, applied tremendous pressure on him and, unlike Michael Cohen, he refused to “break” - make up stories in order to get a “deal.” Such respect for a brave man!
What a world!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Rooster wrote:Softball Bat, a term that I've seen to describe what could apply to your comment about why Trump doesn't fire Mueller, Sessions, et al, is kayfabe. All of this is kabuki theater, or as kayfabe is defined, drama or the storyline in professional wrestling. Trump understands the need of his target audience for a foil, a bad guy. And to eliminate this bad guy is to eliminate a necessary adversary to elevate his narrative.

1. You give Trump way too much credit. As do his core supporters. You (and his base) imagine him to be much more than he is. He is a con. He is a blowhard and a salesman. He is a petulant, impulsive, deeply insecure child of a man. He is an egotist and will always do what he thinks is in his own best interest.

2. Don has not fired Mueller or Sessions because he knows it would cook his goose. I would not completely rule it out of happening in the future, though. Desperation could trigger such an action.

3. Don's base is pathetic. Truly misguided. They are stupid people.

4. You cannot drain the swamp by installing a new swamp. A casual, objective look into Don's past should have told any reasonable person that things were going to blow up in this guy's face in a big way.

5. Don is a con.

6. Watch out. Who knows what the man-child is capable of doing when he finds himself totally backed into a corner. Oh well.

7. It will be ugly.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote:If anyone is looking for a good lawyer, I would strongly suggest that you don’t retain the services of Michael Cohen!

- Don (Twitter: 8/22/18)

A true POS.
Actually that sounds like pretty good advice.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I actually watched some of the Trump rally last night to see if he would say anything about Cohen or Manafort. After 45 minutes of his nonstop bleating and nonsense, I had to turn it off.
Trump is not in your dome. Nope, not at all. You don't have Trump Derangement Syndrome. Nope, not at all.
Derron
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Trump is not in your dome. Nope, not at all. You don't have Trump Derangement Syndrome. Nope, not at all.
I agree. I quickly realized that I should have done what I had previously been doing: Not watching Trump rallies.

I don't know how his supporters attend these things. Oh that's right, it's because they're incredibly stupid.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I don't know how his supporters attend these things.
you're one dumb motherfucker ('sup Marcus Allen).

How about higher GDP, Record low unemployment and revitalizing the coal industry in WVA for starters.

carry on with your melt.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Donald lied blatantly in his FAUX NEWS propaganda session today.
Not surprising at all, but we should point this out.

Don said he only knew about the Cohen payment after the fact.

In FACT, everyone can hear him ON TAPE talking to M. Cohen about how they are going to make the payment -- before the payment was made.

lol

Wtf?
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Softball Bat wrote:
Rooster wrote:Softball Bat, a term that I've seen to describe what could apply to your comment about why Trump doesn't fire Mueller, Sessions, et al, is kayfabe. All of this is kabuki theater, or as kayfabe is defined, drama or the storyline in professional wrestling. Trump understands the need of his target audience for a foil, a bad guy. And to eliminate this bad guy is to eliminate a necessary adversary to elevate his narrative.

1. You give Trump way too much credit. As do his core supporters. You (and his base) imagine him to be much more than he is. He is a con. He is a blowhard and a salesman. He is a petulant, impulsive, deeply insecure child of a man. He is an egotist and will always do what he thinks is in his own best interest.

2. Don has not fired Mueller or Sessions because he knows it would cook his goose. I would not completely rule it out of happening in the future, though. Desperation could trigger such an action.

3. Don's base is pathetic. Truly misguided. They are stupid people.

4. You cannot drain the swamp by installing a new swamp. A casual, objective look into Don's past should have told any reasonable person that things were going to blow up in this guy's face in a big way.

5. Don is a con.

6. Watch out. Who knows what the man-child is capable of doing when he finds himself totally backed into a corner. Oh well.

7. It will be ugly.
I disagree with you on a couple of points. First, Trump is steeped in the world of professional wrestling and has an intuitive grasp of what an audience wants and needs from the storyline and from the good versus evil narrative that is at the heart of nearly every missive he sends out via Twitter, his rallies, and his brief interactions with the press. He has used this narrative repeatedly in the entertainment world ranging from his televisions shows to, yes, his pro wrasslin’ gigs. He learned from the best in that regard.

Second, if you view Trump’s supporters and base as idiots, you miss what these voters are longing for. They don’t want their politics to be a French art film filled with nuance and uncertainties, a complicated plot line that doesn’t get resolved when the word Fin shows up on the screen. It doesn’t make them stupid that they dislike cosmopolitan and convoluted narratives, it just makes them normal, average. This speaks to why much of this Russian collusion story has no traction. It requires a Bourne Identity plot line that weaves in and out of plausibility and makes most people’s eyes glaze over.

He doesn’t speak in flowery diplo-language, he just says what comes to the front of his mind, usually in the form of a short sentence or thought, much like most people with their inner dialogue do. It appeals to a lot of people because he voices what many people just say in their heads.

Finally, sneering and condescension are what is ugly. And every time someone mocks those who supported Trump for all these vices he displays, it just reinforces in his voters why they voted for him in the first place.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Rooster wrote:I disagree with you on a couple of points. First, Trump is steeped in the world of professional wrestling and has an intuitive grasp of what an audience wants and needs from the storyline and from the good versus evil narrative that is at the heart of nearly every missive he sends out via Twitter, his rallies, and his brief interactions with the press. He has used this narrative repeatedly in the entertainment world ranging from his televisions shows to, yes, his pro wrasslin’ gigs. He learned from the best in that regard.
Creating your own reality can work in show business.
And you can dupe m0rons into believing in something -- like wrasslin' is real.

Creating your own reality won't cut it in a court of law.
The rubber meets the road and then you are -----> FUKKED.

You'll notice, Mueller is not saying anything.

It's Rudy and Don out there every day yappin', hyperventilating, and actin' the fool.

That tells you all you need to know.

Second, if you view Trump’s supporters and base as idiots, you miss what these voters are longing for. They don’t want their politics to be a French art film filled with nuance and uncertainties, a complicated plot line that doesn’t get resolved when the word Fin shows up on the screen. It doesn’t make them stupid that they dislike cosmopolitan and convoluted narratives, it just makes them normal, average. This speaks to why much of this Russian collusion story has no traction. It requires a Bourne Identity plot line that weaves in and out of plausibility and makes most people’s eyes glaze over.
Trump supporters are not stupid because they want the swamp drained.
They are stupid because they can't see that Don is a con.
He is the swamp.

His supporters deserve to be mocked and derided for continuing to vigorously defend the creep.

Finally, sneering and condescension are what is ugly. And every time someone mocks those who supported Trump for all these vices he displays, it just reinforces in his voters why they voted for him in the first place.
This is a smack board, so people will probably get over it.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I don't identify the person now.

You know, Hitlery probably belongs in office now.

Had Trump not paid off those two women, he most likely would have been sunk.

Donald was reeling and barely hanging on after the Access Hollywood tape came out.
Had two more skanks come forth in the wake of that, I think Don would probably have been toast.

He knew it, too.
Hence the payments.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Rooster wrote:I don't know how as Trump's lawyer any of Cohen's recordings are eligible to be used in any way against Trump. There would seem to be some element of client-attorney privilege that exposing these recordings would violate, if not in the court of public opinion then certainly in a court of law. Particularly if Trump was not aware that it was taking place.

Am I missing something here? I am, after all, just a dumb helicopter pilot.
Atty/client privilege goes out the window when said atty is involved in the criminal activity.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sirfindafold wrote:Like the DNC, MealyMouthMikey and McGoober have nothing substantive to offer. Where did you steal that watch Mikey?

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Softball Bat wrote:I don't identify the person now.

You know, Hitlery probably belongs in office now.

Had Trump not paid off those two women, he most likely would have been sunk.

Donald was reeling and barely hanging on after the Access Hollywood tape came out.
Had two more skanks come forth in the wake of that, I think Don would probably have been toast.

He knew it, too.
Hence the payments.
People are too woke to be duped by this 90's era moral outrage, chamber-of-commerce-bake-sale, manufactured panic nonsense.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rooster wrote:Trump supporters are very, VERY stupid
FTFY
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: You know, Hitlery probably belongs in office now.
Is that how you want to play it? Then when does George McGovern and Bob Dole get their turn?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

All we know is what happened, Lefty.

Trump won.

It is only my personal speculation that Hitlery probably would have won had Donald not paid the skanks to keep silent.
I think it is reasonable to strongly consider that possibility.

Donald sure felt it was important to keep those women quiet.

People can form their own view on it.

And btw, the baring of Donald Trump has only just begun.

Mueller has not even spoken.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Papa Willie wrote:
Softball Bat wrote: You know, Hitlery probably belongs in office.
Told you that you were a liberal.
Yes, I remember.

And you now felt the need to repeat your stupidity.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Softball Bat wrote:
It is only my personal speculation that Hitlery probably would have won had Donald not paid the skanks to keep silent.
I think it is reasonable to strongly consider that possibility.
From the moron who thinks the earth is flat. Donald could have had those skanks on the podium with him and the voters still would have elected him POTUS to keep Hildabeast and her crew from ass fucking this country for another 4 years.
Derron
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Derron wrote:From the moron who thinks the earth is flat. Donald could have had those skanks on the podium with him and the voters still would have elected him POTUS to keep Hildabeast and her crew from ass fucking this country for another 4 years.
You are a certified dumb@ss.

Clinton won the popular vote.
Trump narrowly won states like FL, MI, PENN, and WIS.

If the skank revelations come out, he likely craters enough to flip those close states over to Hitlery.

I deal in reality.

You deal in meth, wack takes, and brushing your tooth.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Both of you clown shows want to talk fl@t earth?

Start your thread and -----> talk away!

:)
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Game over
Del Quentin Wilber
@DelWilber
!!! Prosecutor says that Manafort is cooperating with special counsel investigation !!!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Ken Dilanian
@KenDilanianNBC
New per plea agreement: Manafort has agreed to do everything the government could want: Meet with investigators without his lawyer, give them documents, testify against others, and put off his sentencing until prosecutors are satisfied. And to tell the truth.
Nothing to see here!
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Suck it, you stupid fucking Trump supporters.
Why do you hate America and Americans?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

NPR reporting that Manafort's cooperation has nothing to do with the Trump case.

Suck it, you stupid fucking socialists.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

NPR report from one hour ago...

Or maybe the world has changed now that Manafort has gone from a private citizen to a cooperating federal witness.
These arrangements have that kind of effect on people.

Trump's former longtime attorney Michael Cohen went from serving as his personal "pit bull" to implicating Trump in
campaign law violations as Cohen pleaded guilty last month — the same day Manafort was convicted in his first federal
trial in the Eastern District of Virginia.

The price of avoiding the second trial was that Manafort has agreed to help prosecutors with "any and all matters"
going forward, and there is no way to know whether that may involve Trump and Russia or things like the payments
Cohen made to women to quiet their allegations about Trump ahead of Election Day — or something else.

Read the entire article here -----> https://www.npr.org/2018/09/15/64801434 ... l-the-feds
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:NPR reporting that Manafort's cooperation has nothing to do with the Trump case.
Wrong again
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Killian wrote: Suck it, you stupid fucking socialists.
You wrongly assume that "socialists" are they only ones gunning for Trump.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: You wrongly assume that "socialists" are they only ones gunning for Trump.
"Socialist" is the pejorative de jour for those who oppose Trump.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Killian wrote:NPR reporting that Manafort's cooperation has nothing to do with the Trump case.
Wrong again
No, you fucking idiot, I'm not. That was exactly what NPR was reporting: https://twitter.com/nprpolitics/status/ ... 37376?s=09
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: You wrongly assume that "socialists" are they only ones gunning for Trump.
"Socialist" is the pejorative de jour for those who oppose Trump.
It was specific, dummy. JSC has stated his support for Bernie Sanders in the past.