ANTIFA Unmasked

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Arch Angel
Elwood

Re: ANTIFA Unmasked

Post by Arch Angel »

Gayist bunch of pussies I have ever seen.

Which one is Screwy and can someone let me know which one he is bending over?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Arch Angel wrote:Gayist bunch of pussies I have ever seen.

Which one is Screwy and can someone let me know which one he is bending over?
You may be one fat fuck but it's good to see I'm living in your tiny, pea-brained dome.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

White folks really ought not do the raised fist thing. At least, not this bunch.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

And this is what you all are so afraid of?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They look pretty evil in their black hoods, I guess.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:
I see some ANTIFA ass-whuppings in the near future.

Rose City Antifa spawned many other chapters around the country, unfortunately. Patriot Prayer and the Proud Boys usually square off with Rose City Antifa and other outfits from around the region about once a month here. Rarely ends well for antifa.

Mikey wrote:And this is what you all are so afraid of?

Even though the group is made up of complete pussies, they are still to be feared. They seek to strip anyone they don't agree with (which is just about everyone) of their Constitutional rights through violence.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Proud Boys = Hate group.
Antifa = Not a hate group.

Makes perfect sense.

:meds: :meds: :meds:
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Careful we may send in the fucking Greasers.

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Killian wrote:Proud Boys = Hate group.

Makes perfect sense.
How many times do I have to tell you that there is no such thing as an organized group named Antifa. Antifa stands for anti-fascist (which I would hope you are) and it is a stance, not a group.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Antifa has to be the most ironically named group or movement or whatever it is, ever. They use full on fascist tactics to go after people who exhibit no fascist behavior.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

BSmack wrote:
How many times do I have to tell you that there is no such thing as an organized group named Antifa.

Yes there is. I've known a few of them. They are of varying degrees of mentally ill.
I'm familiar with their loose organisational structure, their even looser affiliations with the IST, the SWP in Britain and Direct Action here in Canada.
Some of them are cool to party with...and others need a good slapping.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

smackaholic wrote:They use full on fascist tactics to go after people who exhibit no fascist behavior.
They are Trotskyists on steroids. They're ideologically aligned with Germany's Red Army Faction and Italy's Red Brigade.

I witnessed an A.R.A. chick (Anti-Racist Action, here in Canada) square off against a full-on goth Stalinist honey at a house party once...
There was much hair pulling and dress ripping...I became somewhat aroused...

Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
I want to pull up the long sleeved grey bear tee shirt and stick my finger in that navel.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

BSmack wrote:
How many times do I have to tell you that there is no such thing as an organized group named Antifa.

Yes there is. I've known a few of them. They are of varying degrees of mentally ill.
I'm familiar with their loose organisational structure, their even looser affiliations with the IST, the SWP in Britain and Direct Action here in Canada.
Some of them are cool to party with...and others need a good slapping.
Interesting.
Another concern is the misapplication of the label “antifa” to include all counter-protesters, rather than limiting it to those who proactively seek physical confrontations with their perceived fascist adversaries. It is critical to understand how antifa fit within the larger counter-protest efforts. Doing so allows law enforcement to focus their resources on the minority who engage in violence without curtailing the civil rights of the majority of peaceful individuals who just want their voices to be heard.
https://www.adl.org/resources/backgroun ... the-antifa

A subset of an already infinitesimally tiny group that takes the time to go to leftist marches? Obviously worth the time of the UBB last word whores.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Mikey wrote:
I want to pull up the long sleeved grey bear tee shirt and stick my finger in that navel.

'Spray, you've gone too far...
You're messing with Mikey's user account now? That's pretty low. :x
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

All your hard drives are belong to us.

:logan:
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

BSmack wrote:Another concern is the misapplication of the label “antifa” to include all counter-protesters,
Who is doing that? And why are you quoting the ADL? Got something to hide?
A subset of an already infinitesimally tiny group that takes the time to go to leftist marches? Obviously worth the time of the UBB last word whores.
Last I checked, leftist marches take place in leftist countries. It's about tanks towing artillery and lots of marching and getting up early for work. Not a bunch of trannies invading the ladies room or getting a smack on street corners from the local farmer. This is all hugely entertaining, long may it continue 8)
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Makes perfect sense.

Racism is hate, moron. Idiocy isn't, so you get a pass on that.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:

Makes perfect sense.

Racism is hate, moron. Idiocy isn't, so you get a pass on that.
Proud Boys aren't racist, dildo. Antifa openly hates conservatives and anyone who labels anyone who disagrees with the left as Nazi's. Also, don't run intelligence smack on anyone in here, Fredo.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote: Proud Boys aren't racist, dildo. Antifa openly hates conservatives and anyone who labels anyone who disagrees with the left as Nazi's. Also, don't run intelligence smack on anyone in here, Fredo.
Yes, of course. There were no Proud Boys in Charlottsville in 2017. According to you they were probably just standing up for free speech, right?

Did they teach you that at Notre Dame?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Killian wrote:
Proud Boys aren't racist, dildo.
When I hung out with them, there sure seemed to be a ton of brown ones.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Killian wrote: Proud Boys aren't racist, dildo. Antifa openly hates conservatives and anyone who labels anyone who disagrees with the left as Nazi's. Also, don't run intelligence smack on anyone in here, Fredo.
Yes, of course. There were no Proud Boys in Charlottsville in 2017. According to you they were probably just standing up for free speech, right?

Did they teach you that at Notre Dame?
Par for the course, dipshit. In your world a few = all. You're the same type that likely views all cops as racist looking to hunt down blacks.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Dinsdale wrote:
Killian wrote:
Proud Boys aren't racist, dildo.
When I hung out with them, there sure seemed to be a ton of brown ones.
Shhhh, don't tell Fredo. Then again, he'll probably just call the race traitors or Uncle Tom's. He's racist like that.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:You're the same type that likely views all cops as racist looking to hunt down blacks.
Wrong
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Calling the Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer racists is just embarrassing. They're not Identity Europa, for fucks sake...
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Don't see how it's any different than punks vs skins in the 80's on. It all takes place in a bubble. However misguided they may be, they like a good ruck which is a novelty for millennials.
It keeps them away from twattish foodmanship on social media, mac and cheese topped with pulled-pork recipes.

That, is fantastic.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:Calling the Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer racists is just embarrassing. They're not Identity Europa, for fucks sake...
I guess I'll leave it up to Killitard and Duncedale to explain to me the nuances of white supremacist groups.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

When it comes down to it, there is not a whole lot of difference between fascists, communists, and anarchist.

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Actually, there is. They all seek to better society through different means. Some seek to accomplish this by randomly breaking various objects that surround them. Others like impressive uniforms with some mythology thrown in (and let's face it, fascism of old had some kick-ass uniforms and brilliant tanks).

Then others organise themselves on a scientific basis and successfully run a massive portion of the world population.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Actually, unless you’re being sarcastic, I don’t know that there were— at least I have not heard or read that there any in attendance. Do you know differently?
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dr_Phibes wrote:twattish foodmanship
That is fantastic.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:Calling the Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer racists is just embarrassing. They're not Identity Europa, for fucks sake...
I guess I'll leave it up to Killitard and Duncedale to explain to me the nuances of white supremacist groups.

Goodness fuck, you're ignorant.

Patriot Prayer -- founded by a Japanese guy, whose #2 is a Samoan guy, and the #3 guy is black. They suck pretty hard at being "white supremacists." They have gays and trannies, too.

But you come running to the leftist dog whistles, without questioning anything. Because you're a fucking tard.

Rooster wrote: Actually, unless you’re being sarcastic, I don’t know that there were— at least I have not heard or read that there any in attendance. Do you know differently?
Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes forbade any Proud Boys from attending Unite The Right. But he knew that a few would (which is counter to the group ethos), so he really plead that if anyone did go, they shouldn't wear the Fred Perry and identify as Proud Boys. But there was a small handful (I think they got kicked out for it... tattoo removal coming shortly).
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
That, is fantastic.

Dude's nickname is Rufio Pan Man (Righties like their nicknames). Went from a nobody to 10 million people knowing who he was overnight. That vid had like 30 million views in a day.

Antifa manufactures folk heroes like they're going out of style. They truly are kings of KYOA. They show up to start fights, and always seem to end them by eating pavement.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes forbade any Proud Boys from attending Unite The Right. But he knew that a few would (which is counter to the group ethos), so he really plead that if anyone did go, they shouldn't wear the Fred Perry and identify as Proud Boys.
Wear the Fred Perry? What the fuck is going on with this world?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dinsdale wrote:
Dr_Phibes wrote:
That, is fantastic.

Dude's nickname is Rufio Pan Man (Righties like their nicknames). Went from a nobody to 10 million people knowing who he was overnight. That vid had like 30 million views in a day.

Antifa manufactures folk heroes like they're going out of style. They truly are kings of KYOA. They show up to start fights, and always seem to end them by eating pavement.
Dude's swing mechanics are pretty ugly, but he gets the job done. It's almost like watching Lee Trevino hit a 3 iron.

Best part is the way his sunglasses get launched into low earth orbit.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

88 wrote:
BSmack wrote:Antifa stands for anti-fascist (which I would hope you are) and it is a stance, not a group.
Libtard stands for liberal retard (which you are), and it is a mental disorder, not a group of people with coherent, consistent policy positions.

Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:Libtard
I generally find that word is the last resort for those who have no further arguments.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: He is president, and in our system of government, cannot exercise dictatorial power (he is checked by Congress and the courts).
I laffed
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:fat fuck
I laffed
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Do you think anyone who is morbidly obese posts here?

:)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Show a picture. Until then, everybody says you're a fat fuck, so you must be a fat fuck. A fag fat fuck at that. :mrgreen:
Better a fff than a fFr.