It suddenly makes sense...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: It suddenly makes sense...

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote:I see widespread media bias, as do most Americans, simpleton.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
You just see less of it from Fox?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote: You just see less of it from Fox?
He's just on the conservative grievance merry go round. He's hitting all the greatest hits.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

That’s you and Joe right?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:That’s you and Joe right?
I never would have guessed that Joe was so young. Physically. Mentally, he's obviously about 12. Nice liver spots, Meltspray.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I like Joe’s painted nails too, and the way he confidently places his hand on your chest.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sez the guy who constantly posts random asinine pictures and obsesses over gay sex and meltage.
:meds:

Sad!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Don was talking about voter ID at his Tampa rally tonight and he said this...

You know, if you want to go out and buy groceries you need a picture on a card. You need ID. You go out and you want to buy anything you need ID, you need your picture. In this country the only time you don't need it in many cases is when you want to vote.

:lol:

Nope.
Never.

I have never been asked to show my picture ID when I have bought groceries (or other products).

What is going on?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: What is going on?
The dumbest man on the face of the earth, even dumber than Meltspray.

Totally detached from reality, not good for the US.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Obviously Don and many Americans are concerned about illegal aliens voting in our elections.

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Obviously Donald is incoherent, as is his representative Rudolph Giuliani.

Complete embarrassments.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

A bigger embarrassment than George W? No. Obama can speak eloquently, but by the end of his tenure was just another con man. Politicians, as are most people, are far from perfect.

Last edited by Joe in PB on Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) in full effect.

Everyday it has to be about Trump. Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, I love hating Trump, he occupies my every moment.

I guess to fall asleep the Dems/Libtards count naked Trumps pumping skanks, take out their little johnnies, getting off and then fall asleep.

I can actually picture this.

What is worse, I bet most not all TDS Dems/Libtards has a poster of him, wacking off and jizz on his poster, everyday. The only way they can get it up....and off.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Arch Angel wrote:Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) in full effect.

Everyday it has to be about Trump. Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, I love hating Trump, he occupies my every moment.

I guess to fall asleep the Dems/Libtards count naked Trumps pumping skanks, take out their little johnnies, getting off and then fall asleep.

And probably enjoy doing so.

Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Arch Angel wrote:Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) in full effect.

And probably enjoy doing so.
Not really, but I do enjoy seeing Screwed in the Ass Michigan melt everyday. If he doesn't have his daily dose of Trump hating medication, he actually goes into a Down's Syndrome tirade.

I never had beef with you and probably never will. I don't see you constantly talking about Trump so you are not on my radar and you don't like Screwy either. And besides, I love reading your whiskey collection and I envy you so much in how you can find stuff like that since I am originally from Kentucky.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Trump is in full blown meltdown today, he clearly posts here
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Looking back on history, who was treated worse, Alfonse Capone, legendary mob boss, killer and “Public Enemy Number One,” or Paul Manafort, political operative & Reagan/Dole darling, now serving solitary confinement - although convicted of nothing? Where is the Russian Collusion?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Fantasyspray wrote:
Arch Angel wrote: Not really, but I do enjoy seeing Screwed in the Ass Michigan melt everyday. If he doesn't have his daily dose of Trump hating medication, he actually goes into a Down's Syndrome tirade.

I never had beef with you and probably never will. I don't see you constantly talking about Trump so you are not on my radar and you don't like Screwy either. And besides, I love reading your whiskey collection and I envy you so much in how you can find stuff like that since I am originally from Kentucky.
I dunno, Arch. Goobs is pretty much crying about Trump every single day - just as Screwy, Mikey & 'Tardt are. It's embarrassing...
Some of us are having discussions of current events. Only in your fevered imagination is anyone crying.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Fantasyspray wrote:
Arch Angel wrote: Not really, but I do enjoy seeing Screwed in the Ass Michigan melt everyday. If he doesn't have his daily dose of Trump hating medication, he actually goes into a Down's Syndrome tirade.

I dunno, Arch. Goobs is pretty much crying about Trump every single day - just as Screwy, Mikey & 'Tardt are. It's embarrassing...
Some of us are having discussions of current events. Only in your fevered imagination is anyone crying.
Seems to me that Meltspray is crying more than anybody on the board. All he does is cry about other people melting and crying.
Sort of like cry by proxy.

Teen Angel is catching up, though.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Now Don is talking about a government shutdown this fall if his wall is not funded.

What??

Didn't Don assure us dozens of times that Mexico was going to pay for his wall?

In fact, it was kind of a centerpiece of his campaign.

All bullshit.

Who knew?

Pony up, taxpayers!

LMAO!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nothing matters anymore, Tart.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

You guys are always crying. Melt much?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

It's hilarious, isn't it?

We're just supposed to turn our heads away and pretend this daily lunacy is not occurring.

We're expected to have our understandings based on the truth that comes out from Donald's Twitter every day.

Frickin' unreal, man.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Image
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Softball Bat wrote:Don was talking about voter ID at his Tampa rally tonight and he said this...

You know, if you want to go out and buy groceries you need a picture on a card. You need ID. You go out and you want to buy anything you need ID, you need your picture. In this country the only time you don't need it in many cases is when you want to vote.

Nope.
Never.

I have never been asked to show my picture ID when I have bought groceries (or other products).
So you never had to produce an ID when you scratched a check for groceries or got carded for a booze purchase?

So you never had a cashier ask you to produce an ID for a credit or debit card purchase?

You're either lying or stupid. Maybe both.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

You don't cite the exceptions to prove the rule. Generally nobody has to show ID to buy groceries.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Truman wrote:So you never had to produce an ID when you scratched a check for groceries or got carded for a booze purchase?

So you never had a cashier ask you to produce an ID for a credit or debit card purchase?

Try again, dipshit. Your hero is insanely out of touch and your pathetic bleatings defending him prove the point.

Eject already.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Truman wrote:Image
When was the last time you wrote a check for groceries, or were carded for booze?

If you say recently you're more of a dumbass than I thought.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote:
When was the last time you were carded for booze?

Not everyone is as old as you.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Of course there's age restrictions for buying booze. Not so much so for buying groceries. Love the knee-jerk defense of President Chucklehead from the TTL, regardless of how stupid his comments are.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Truman wrote:So you never had to produce an ID when you scratched a check for groceries or got carded for a booze purchase?

You're either lying or stupid if you think that is what Donald was saying.

You know, if you go out and you want to buy groceries, you need a picture on a card, you need ID.
You go out and you want to buy anything, you need ID and you need your picture.

- Don
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote:
Mikey wrote:
When was the last time you were carded for booze?

Not everyone is as old as you.
That’s true but you could say that about anybody, couldn’t you?
I’m pretty sure Truman looks older than 21.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I agree that Trump is out of touch. I mean who even goes to the grocery store anymore themselves? When for $99 a year you can have groceries delivered from your local market an unlimited number of times.

Sheesh.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote:I agree that Trump is out of touch. I mean who even goes to the grocery store anymore themselves? When for $99 a year you can have groceries delivered from your local market an unlimited number of times.

Sheesh.
I’m not sure we have that option here. Even if we did I probably wouldn’t use it, except maybe on packaged non-perishable products. I prefer to choose what I purchase in person. Every Saturday morning the wife and I go out together to do 90% of the grocery shopping. In one big loop we stop at a farm stand that sells only what they grow and pick that day. Large heirloom tomatoes right now for $1.00 each, $3.99/lb in the grocery store. Local avos, lettuce, citrus strawberries, etc etc. From there to the certified farmers market with dozens of vendors from all over the state. From there to Costco for packaged goods, wine, meat and fish. I bought some amazing fresh halibut and wild caught coho salmon yesterday for relatively cheap. I wouldn’t trust some packer to pick out my fish for me.

This may sound like a major hassle but we leave around 9:30 and back before noon.

And I NEVER get asked for an ID.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm also not a big fan of grocery delivery. I'd rather just walk the half mile to the local G-store and grab my shit. Then I can also get $10 in quarters for laundry.

Just kidding. We recently upgraded to credit card machines. Though I sort of don't like that as someone's making money on all card swipes (and raised prices) and it's not the tenants.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You shouldn't need a fucking financial transaction device of any sort to do your laundry. Get a generic card with a chip, put $20 in cash on it, and that's all you need.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

When will Cadet Bone Spurs get treatment for HCDS (Hillary Clinton Derangement Syndrome)?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote:When will Cadet Bone Spurs get treatment for HCDS (Hillary Clinton Derangement Syndrome)?
Welcome back, friend.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote:
Left Seater wrote:I agree that Trump is out of touch. I mean who even goes to the grocery store anymore themselves? When for $99 a year you can have groceries delivered from your local market an unlimited number of times.

Sheesh.
I’m not sure we have that option here. Even if we did I probably wouldn’t use it, except maybe on packaged non-perishable products. I prefer to choose what I purchase in person. Every Saturday morning the wife and I go out together to do 90% of the grocery shopping. In one big loop we stop at a farm stand that sells only what they grow and pick that day. Large heirloom tomatoes right now for $1.00 each, $3.99/lb in the grocery store. Local avos, lettuce, citrus strawberries, etc etc. From there to the certified farmers market with dozens of vendors from all over the state. From there to Costco for packaged goods, wine, meat and fish. I bought some amazing fresh halibut and wild caught coho salmon yesterday for relatively cheap. I wouldn’t trust some packer to pick out my fish for me.

This may sound like a major hassle but we leave around 9:30 and back before noon.

I get not wanting to have them select fish or high priced cuts of meat. However, you can select your “shopper” and we use one of three different ladies. They do quality selections and we tip accordingly. They will text us if they don’t like the quality of the produce on a certain day. Two of the three have been “shopping” for us for more than 2 years. We also don’t cook fish or steaks at home. We just go eat out for those foods.

I get that some like shopping but we both are gone for work so much that saving hours per week is a good thing.

For $99 a year the time saver is well worth the money.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote:
Mikey wrote:

Sheesh.

I get not wanting to have them select fish or high priced cuts of meat. However, you can select your “shopper” and we use one of three different ladies. They do quality selections and we tip accordingly. They will text us if they don’t like the quality of the produce on a certain day. Two of the three have been “shopping” for us for more than 2 years. We also don’t cook fish or steaks at home. We just go eat out for those foods.

I get that some like shopping but we both are gone for work so much that saving hours per week is a good thing.

No doubt you're having them by plenty of Grey Poupon for you....

Do you really think that people living in small towns/rural America have access to delivered grocery systems like that?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote:
Mikey wrote:

Sheesh.

That sounds like a nice service. I figured it was completely hit or miss but if you've been dealing with somebody who knows your tastes and they in turn know what you like it would make sense. $99 a year is ridiculous. Does that include delivery, or is there a delivery charge tacked on to the regular grocery store prices?

And we actually look forward to our weekly Saturday morning excursion. A couple hours alone together out of the house at a nice relaxing pace, shopping seasonal local produce. We often add one or more additional errands onto the trip as most shopping here is at least 20 minutes from our house.
Last edited by Mikey on Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I live about a mile from my grocery store. It's pretty much on my way home. I stop there a few times every week, about 10-15 minutes at most, always use the express lane. And I get to check out the all the hotties and MILFs. I work full time, but my commute is 10 minutes or less. I got plenty of time for grocery shopping.