Trump-Putin summit...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Trump-Putin summit...

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote:OK, it could be that Blow in PB is even dumber than that.
Isn't he amazing? He's exactly like his hero. When you think he can't get any worse, that he can't get any fucking dumber, he goes out and proves us all wrong.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Don said what he really thought when he spoke yesterday.
His pathetic walk back today was the sorriest thing I've ever seen, even worse than Brainspray's usual drivel in this forum.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Softball Bat wrote:So I got a transcript. I reviewed it. I actually went out and reviewed a clip of an answer that I gave and I realized that there is a need for some clarification. It should have been obvious, I thought it would be obvious but I would like to clarify just in case it wasn't. In a key sentence in my remarks, I said the word 'would' instead of 'wouldn't.'

The sentence should have been, 'I don't see any reason why I wouldn't or why it wouldn't be Russia.'

So, just to repeat it, I said the word 'would' instead of 'wouldn't,' and the sentence should have been and I thought I would be maybe a little bit unclear on the transcript or unclear on the actual video. The sentence should have been I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be Russia. Sort of a double negative.

So you can put that in and I think that probably clarifies things pretty good by itself.

- Don

Total liar.

In his original statement, Don preceded his remark by saying that he had asked Putin about it -- and Don was CLEARLY saying that he took Putin at his word, over the words (and evidence) of U.S. intel.

If one wants to assume that Don really did mean to say wouldn't instead of would, then why didn't the president confront Putin about meddling?

Again, total lie.
Don is spinning.
Attempt at damage control.

Don said what he really thought when he spoke yesterday.
That was embarrassing. Well, it should have been. President Tinyhands gets pwned.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The pile-on continues...
Adam Schiff

@RepAdamSchiff
53 minutes ago
I would say that I completely believe President Trump misspoke and that he has full faith and confidence in the members of our intelligence community and understands that Putin and Russia were fully responsible for intervening in our election.

Sorry. I meant wouldn’t.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:At some point, YOU have to acknowledge that this happened under King Coon’s watch.
Yes, I'm sure Harry Truman was all like "fuck that cripple! Pearl Harbor wasn't my fault!"

Like a true asswipe.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:Don’t worry. We knew you wouldn’t have the balls to admit that the shit in question happened under your hero’s rule.
It would be totally relevant...if King Dipshit cared to do something about it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Oddly, I’d agree with that.
Listen to me instead of GOP propagandists...we'd get along a lot better.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Papa Willie wrote:Sadly, all we have to listen to in this country are GOP propagandists and liberal propagandists. There’s nothing in between.
This is tribalism at it's absolute worst. Both sides have to be completely right, and the other side has to be completely wrong. Politics is viewed as a team sport by those who follow it and it leads to this hyper partisan, right fighting bullshit.

What Trump said was monumentally stupid, right up there with GWB's "I looked into Putin's soul and saw something magical" comment. That having been said, the liberal reaction has been equally stupid by trying to somehow equate this to treason because he questioned the US intelligence agencies. The same US intelligence agencies that told GWB about WMD in Iraq. But his acting out like a petulant child with regards to the Mueller probe is getting pretty fucking tiresome. Russia did attempt to screw with the election. Trump saying otherwise is foolish and feeds into the circular logic that somehow he is in Russia's back pocket and makes him look even more guilty to the left. The left claims that Russia attempted to meddle in the election and this is proof of collusion between Trump and Russia. The right claims that Russia didn't do shit with the election, Hilliary just lost, and there is no proof of collusion between Trump and Russia. As of right now, they are both half right. Yes, Russia attempted to meddle with the election. No, Trump and Russia didn't collude.

Trump thinks poorly on his feet. This press conference was a fucking disaster and made him look like a total bitch to Putin in the media, and he was, in words. But his policies and actions are tougher on Russia than his last two predecessors combined. The only saving grace of the whole cluster fuck was Trump not backing down in front of Putin about the US view on Crimea.

And any conservative on here trying to defend Trump's comments yesterday? Stop. If Obama said anything similar to this conservatives would have lost their shit and completely taken him to task, like they did over his hot mic incident with Medvedev.
Last edited by Killian on Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:Rack Killian.
What he said.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Sudden Sam wrote:Image
And funneled money through the NRA to the Trump campaign. Let's not even get into the possible hacking of voter rolls. But yeah it's all about Hillary. :meds:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:No, Trump and Russia didn't collude.

You don't know that.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

President Tough Guy has a handle on this.
WASHINGTON (CNN) - President Donald Trump said Wednesday that Russia is no longer targeting the United States and that no other president has ever been tougher on the country.

After a Cabinet meeting in the White House, Trump was asked by a reporter if Russia was still targeting the U.S., and he responded, "No," directly contradicting what his director of national intelligence, Dan Coats, said Monday.

"We have been clear in our assessments of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and their ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy," Coats said.

Trump went on to say he has been tougher on Russia than any other U.S. president.

"We're doing very well, probably as well as anybody has ever done with Russia. There's been no president ever as tough as I have been on Russia," he said.

"I think President (Vladimir) Putin knows that better than anybody, certainly a lot better than the media," the President added. "He understands it and he's not happy about it and he shouldn't be happy about it because there's never been a President as tough on Russia as I have been."

This story is breaking and will be updated.
On a local media outlet that carried this story, it drew one comment:
Thomas William Hood wrote:"Being tough" doesn't mean using teeth when ya blow him you fucktarded hoofwanking bunglecunt.

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote:And funneled money through the NRA to the Trump campaign. Let's not even get into the possible hacking of voter rolls.
Link to the NRA money trail?

Then you throw out possible hacking of voter rolls? Link, oh wait you are just talking about possiblities. If that is the case that opens the door for anyone to claim anything as long as they label it a possibility. Way to prove Killian's take.

Meanwhile, you probably don't support voter ID laws, but claim to be concerned about voter rolls. Double speak much.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:

You don't know that.
Can you fucking read, or are you intentionally trying to be stupid? It's one or the other, so pick.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

fucktarded hoofwanking bunglecunt.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Michael D'Antonio wrote:...

He's the coach of the Michigan State Rockets, right?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Killian wrote: That having been said, the liberal reaction has been equally stupid by trying to somehow equate this to treason because he questioned the US intelligence agencies.
Not to give Trump an excuse, but I think that part of the problem is Trump’s perception that the previous heads of both the FBI and the CIA were part and parcel of the DNC/Hillary dossier, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz IT extortion, and home brewed email server scandal and that they subsequently vigorously worked to sweep objectively obvious Clinton collusion with Russia under the rug.

Trump doubles down on his oratorical errors believing that giving ground on anything is to concede ground to his political enemies. And based on the egregious behavior on the Left so far, he’s probably correct. It leads directly to the tribal aspect that Killian refers to.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Rooster wrote:
Killian wrote: That having been said, the liberal reaction has been equally stupid by trying to somehow equate this to treason because he questioned the US intelligence agencies.
Not to give Trump an excuse, but I think that part of the problem is Trump’s perception that the previous heads of both the FBI and the CIA were part and parcel of the DNC/Hillary dossier, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz IT extortion, and home brewed email server scandal and that they subsequently vigorously worked to sweep objectively obvious Clinton collusion with Russia under the rug.

Trump doubles down on his oratorical errors believing that giving ground on anything is to concede ground to his political enemies. And based on the egregious behavior on the Left so far, he’s probably correct. It leads directly to the tribal aspect that Killian refers to.
#CultofTrump
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

BSmack wrote:
Truman wrote:Significant Republicans?! Name one. Hell, name two. The only caterwauling I've seen - aside from the usual hair-on-fire outrage from the Left - has come from Fredocons and Never-Trumpers.
Like Joe Walsh?

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status ... 1331072000
You mean the same tard that got duped into agreeing to arm 3 year olds by Sacha Cohen?

Tedious. Try harder, B.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Huh. So, Mikey, a rational and dispassionate conversation on our President marks me as being a member of the Cult of Trump? I guess by that logic it makes you a charter member of the Jonestown cult since I’m quite certain you discussed that once upon a time back in the ‘70s.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Truman wrote:Mueller's whole steaming pile of collusion horseshit?
I laffed
Proof? Kill yourself.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Screw_Michigan wrote:

You don't know that.
Neither do you. Or Mueller, apparently, or AMERICANS would've been indictment by now.

Where's DNC server, you tedious asshat?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Truman wrote: Where's DNC server, you tedious asshat?
Nobody cares. Your treasonous hero is going down. Suck on that you worthless piece of shit.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote: Can you fucking read, or are you intentionally trying to be stupid? It's one or the other, so pick.
Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort guilty pleas say what?
Killian

Post by Killian »

So you can't read, got it.
Killian wrote:As of right now, they are both half right. Yes, Russia attempted to meddle with the election. No, Trump and Russia didn't collude.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

My sense of all this business in Helsinki is that the American populace is largely unconcerned (or uninformed) about it. Sure, the talking heads on television are blathering on about it, but among my circle of friends, acquaintances, and coworkers very few of them are discussing it— and I’d say they as a group are more political than average.

I would put it to the 24/7 never ending nature of the hysteria surrounding Trump on both sides. Everyone has become inured to it all and it has turned into white noise going on in the background of their lives. Or not. Maybe it’s just the dog days of summer and vacations, fishing, and backyard BBQs are more important than something which doesn’t seem to affect anyones’ lives in any manner whatsoever.

It’s tough to maintain any level of I-give-a-shit on a daily basis when we’re supposed to care that the world’s hair is permanently on fire. Politics have become exhausting.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Killian wrote:So you can't read, got it.
Killian wrote:As of right now, they are both half right. Yes, Russia attempted to meddle with the election. No, Trump and Russia didn't collude.
Yeah sure. I got an option on a bridge and Brooklyn for you too.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown