Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

RIP

Post by Softball Bat »

Miss America Pageant

Miss America Is Ending Its Swimsuit Competition and Will No Longer
Focus on Judging Looks

Miss America will no longer make contestants parade on stage in swimsuits and will stop referring to itself as a pageant –
an effort to move the 97-year-old event forward in the #MeToo era after its upper ranks were rocked by scandal.

Gretchen Carlson, the new chair of the board of trustees for the Miss American Organization, announced the changes on
ABC’s Good Morning America Tuesday morning as part of the competition’s attempt to shift its emphasis away from
comparing women’s looks and bodies.

“We will no longer judge our candidates on their outward physical appearance,” Carlson, who was crowned Miss America
in 1989, said. “That’s huge.”

http://time.com/5301485/miss-america-en ... mpetition/

We will no longer judge our candidates on their outward physical appearance
Men will always judge women this way.
Period.

So good luck with your... competition.

You'll need it.

Fags.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Re: RIP

Post by Joe in PB »

The next thing will be transgender contestants......

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:Yup. Stick a fork in it.
WGARA, except Joe in PB who thinks his rights as a (allegedly) heterosexual male are being infringed upon.

Seriously, when was the last time you watched it?
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Obviously Mikey feels kids should be treated like adults. Personally I wouldn't want my youngsters being exposed to drag queens during the Miss America pagent. I want them to be kids.

A similar issue as Boy Scouts, who are not adult scouts, but now are treated like little adults. When I was a scout I wasn't thinking about sex, I wanted to have fun in the backcountry with friends, not sex, fun stuff like fishing, hiking, photography. shooting, fire building, etc.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Joe in PB wrote:Obviously Mikey feels kids should be treated like adults.
WTF does this have to do with Miss America doing away with the swimsuit competition?

Dumbest dumbass on the board. By far...
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Mikey wrote:
WGARA, except Joe in PB who thinks his rights as a (allegedly) heterosexual male are being infringed upon.
God damn you're a dumbass.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Joe in PB wrote:
Mikey wrote:
God damn you're a dumbass.
Now there's a serious case of IKYABWAI.

You know I almost feel sorry for you, because you seem to have no idea how over the top off the wall fucking stupid your logic is, on a regular basis.

YOU made the leap from no more swimsuits to transgender Miss America contestants, which is ridiculous in the first place. But you obviously feel seriously threatened by this nightmare.
YOU then made the connection from no more swimsuits to transgender contestants to having kids watch transgender Miss America contestants (do you even have kids? Do they watch the Miss America Pageant?), to Boy Scouts, kids being kids, and fun stuff like hiking and shooting without transgender Miss America contestants.

Do you ever get tired being a paranoid freak?
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

It really doesn't take a lot of imagination to understand what is very likely to happen once the LGBT community puts in their two cents.

Instead you act like that is something that will never happen, sort of like California encouraging illegal immigration, and providing sanctuary. Who would have thought that was a possibility.....except for Alt Left Tubbo.

L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Papa Willie wrote: Not only that, but now they'll be bringing in ugly troll women. What normal people want to see that?
Equality of Outcome
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

WTF,

I will reconsider and select Miss Virginia and Miss Rhode Island as 1 and 1A

Put a Slestak mask on that gal from Minmesota and she would fit right in with Land of the Lost Part II.

Tart posts a picture of good looking gals, with the concern that a misogynistic brand that has had no relevance for 40 years is finally coming to it's rightful end, and it devolves into a debate about homosexuals and boy scouts. You guys need to retrieve your balls from your significant other's purse's. That, and step away from the divisive rhetoric that is engulfing our country.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Softball Bat wrote:
Fags.